Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48391 times)
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

I'm starting to think this thread is Ryno's karma for Cinni

By the way why lock self-moderated thread ??

If you got nothing to hide no FUD can harm you !!

Even better, if you got nothing to hide you don't need self-moderated thread.
This will be good

..karma...erm.. for what? he did his job and left he wasn't tied at all to it..sheesh... more babies having a cry! None of you seem to understand how any of this works you just go around like children spouting nonsense thinking no one knows its a ton of bs.

Its like saying you contracted a builder to build a an extension for you and when he is done you expect him to live there and be there to somehow magically rework the rest of the house but really you only contracted him to build the extension so you go around town bashing his name because he didn't live in when all you paid him for was to build the extension.. You have no right to get upset because he wont stay there as a live in builder to fix things when you want them too..

It sounds stupid right? But thats exactly what you are saying about rynoms position in cinni!! He did a job and somehow you think he has to remain there because thats beyond your scope of thinking or maybe its because you invested in it and thought ryno was the savior but really didn't look at the facts. You just followed the ton of bullshit people like this xst community push on you to cover up the real goings on.

Threads full of graphics and stupid memes and stupid false misleading claims from people without a clue about the actual tech side. So when you log back in there is about 5 pages you really don't want to look at
because you know its a nightmare to find any sense in it all..

Usually works like this to cover up any questions or bug reports! Cant blame you but you must not attack a person for something you don't understand because you got hurt not choosing the right coin! Rug was pulled out from under the cinni crowd they had no contingency it has nothing to do with rynom. Same is happening with xst someone turned the lights on in a very dark nightclub and all the hot looking woman turned out to be really ugly bald men! And it gets awkward real fast and some people handle it by laying blame somewhere and venting somewhere..but its not here i'm afraid and thats the wrong tree to be barking up!

You need to look at you and not someone else because the buck stops right at your feet own it and move on!

locked thread..no its not, the xst thread is yes but not shadow not all day long just when these tards spam stupid memes with weird claims. Its what its for and saying its weak is just some weird justification for allowing people to do it!

This will be good.

Bump again because I've just read it (before I did not read - too long and borring bs)

Builder promised build an extension but he did not finish. Instead left home in dark night in a mess.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:42:30 PM

Ryno did what he was contracted to do for cinni.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:43:48 PM

Ryno did what he was contracted to do for cinni.

They don't care about facts Smurf - I quoted two Cinni devs saying that Ryno left on good terms with the project and it was ignored.
If the truth isn't in keeping with their agenda they just ignore it.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

Join the discussion!

The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Its been said many times Ryno, Battbott and their coins XC, SDC among others are scams,  they lied about fixing the wallet, they lied and mislead community about development pathway.  The devteam is half sockpuppets that pump and dumped on annoucements to secure more btc before abandoning CINNI.   it good to see the truth started to come out about those guys and their tricks.  Now if only CINNI could make a clean break from its association with that group and get the wallet cleaned up and fixed we would have a coin worth holding again.  
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:49:00 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2014, 03:21:55 PM by SebSebastian

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot
I can confirm that what Battbot is saying is correct.

From the main Cinni dev himself. But don't let the truth stand in the way of your malice and smear campaigns.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:50:44 PM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.
2. rynmonster is a vapor dev
3. zk-snarks is a vapor concept
4. the totality of shadow coin is vapor

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

Anyone looking for honesty or facts, you're not going to get it from people like this.
Stealth investors claiming Shadow is vaporware. But wait, where did they get the code for their Stealth addresses?

Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers - REAL DEVELOPMENT

But please, don't let the facts get in the way of this circle-jerk for the mentally ill.

pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:52:56 PM

You are never give up that is good because I am the same.

Who lied ones will lie again and again.

There must be something I left this case long time ago but seems like other people can see it too.
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:54:42 PM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot
I can confirm that what Battbot is saying is correct.

From the main Cinni dev himself. But don't let the truth stand in the way of your malice and smear campaigns.

The difference is that I've presented evidence to back up my claims. Do you have any? Or is that not really what this is about?

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:55:31 PM

You realize the development of the HTML5Shadow wallet probably took more development hours than everything that StealthCoin has to offer?

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

ahahahahaha unbelievable. why do you keep copying and pasting this? it's obvious that the two wallets are completely different and were not piggybacks in either direction.

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:56:50 PM

You are still avoiding the huge issue here i mean thats the point of all this isn't it..You are angry i get that. And threatened i get that too. But blasting me and Shadow is not going to fix the issue you guys have here that i have unveiled!

The biggest issue, and it's the issue of this thread, is that shadow coin sucks.

1. The devs are trolls who spend all their time trolling. You and sansebastian are two examples.

You don't understand this. But reality should make it clear: trolling other coins is not going to turn the shadow vapor coin into a real coin. LOOK AT THE SHADOW PRICE.

Anyone looking for honesty or facts, you're not going to get it from people like this.
Stealth investors claiming Shadow is vaporware. But wait, where did they get the code for their Stealth addresses?

But please, don't let the facts get in the way of this circle-jerk for the mentally ill.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:57:23 PM

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:58:27 PM

There must be something I left this case long time ago but seems like other people can see it too.
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:58:39 PM

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:59:32 PM

If you are honest, please present some evidence.

SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:00:28 PM

pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:04:05 PM

House is in mess builder said is almost done. Not enough Huh Why home is still in a mess than ?
SebSebastian

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:07:55 PM

House is in mess builder said is almost done. Not enough Huh Why home is still in a mess than ?

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your home renovations, but I thought we were here to talk about cryptocurrencies.

pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:08:51 PM

I suppose the BIG whales are either eating supper now, or just don't care.....Hmmmm.
DON'T know what to make of this price action for such a big release.....  Huh

some people take slow to news, its not even 2 hours old.
hopefully tomorrow there will be good buy support Smiley

Will have an update and ETA tomorrow on the invoices, receipts and other fixes.
pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:09:52 PM

Who are you trying to fool battbot ??
I can post dozens of lies and yours Rynomster

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.9420

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7283366#msg7283366

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7291667#msg7291667

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7300907#msg7300907

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7310632#msg7310632
pawlo74

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 03:12:23 PM

Hello,

battbot

Who are you trying to fool battbot ??
I can post dozens of lies and yours Rynomster

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.9420

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7283366#msg7283366

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7291667#msg7291667

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7300907#msg7300907

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7310632#msg7310632

The anon feature that was proposed to be developed was obviously canceled.  I planned to have rynomster develop this feature.  But he decided to end his connections with CinniCoin before this could ever come to fruition.  Again, rynomster was not obligated to develop anything for Cinni beyond the Encrypted Messaging system which he agreed to do for a bounty.  So I could not force him to develop anything beyond this.  

Quit acting like you know the facts.  All you are doing is interpreting the situation in the worst possible light.  I am sorry if you lost money on Cinni, but again, you do not know the facts or the conversations that went on behind this public thread.

Always lie !!
And it is written, you'll have to spend hours deleting dozens of Your Posts and Ryno with your lies.
Go and get the hell out here that your word is worthless ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: