Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48391 times)
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:18:02 AM

One of the best things that could happen for SDC XST and other coins is the creation of XBridge. Yet for some odd reason longandshort goes on to the XC thread and practically begs and demands the SDC not be a apart of it? Odd reaction considering all the other coins are pleased as fuck. Even other SDC thread members. Not longandshort. Proof:

Can someone, part of the team or in the know, please tell me why sdc is on this pic, shadow is not part of that project so it stands to be misleading as of right now. Can someone fill me in please. Thanks.
https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/522508661529530368/photo/1

Good luck with it all the same i just don't understand the tactic. I'm sure someone can explain the logic to me though. Thanks.

SDC is going to be/is one of the contributing coins to Blocknet. Good news IMO  Smiley

No i don't believe it is just yet, thats my point. Why is it being pitched as though it is? Just because its on a pic does not mean it is. I'm just wondering what the logic here is from dan/project team to put it there. Is it some jest to coheres Shadow to the project or an oversight maybe?

So i'm looking forward to someone in the know to engage in my attempt to strike a dialogue here, about it. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: This is my personal view which is likely to change after time. To me this seems like pressure on dan to formulate some sort of money grab. And however normal that is i fear it can also be somewhat detrimental to a cause for tech advancement. To me it seems like another way to get a hold of other peoples tech! Are we really at the point where we need to unite in such a way? I guess one can put forward a good argument towards "maybe it is".

To me, initially, this seems bias towards money and tech grabbing more then serving any future for us. (The industry and what the tech will serve in the future.)

This seems like, and i will reiterate initially, these are my own thoughts that this looks like it will only serve a few pockets and not really serve the industry as much. Please if you are not capable of a mature discussion please don't replay to my opinions because i mean no harm id just like to have a chat about it. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:59:04 AM

One of the best things that could happen for SDC XST and other coins is the creation of XBridge. Yet for some odd reason longandshort goes on to the XC thread and practically begs and demands the SDC not be a apart of it? Odd reaction considering all the other coins are pleased as fuck. Even other SDC thread members. Not longandshort. Proof:

Can someone, part of the team or in the know, please tell me why sdc is on this pic, shadow is not part of that project so it stands to be misleading as of right now. Can someone fill me in please. Thanks.
https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/522508661529530368/photo/1

Good luck with it all the same i just don't understand the tactic. I'm sure someone can explain the logic to me though. Thanks.

SDC is going to be/is one of the contributing coins to Blocknet. Good news IMO  Smiley

No i don't believe it is just yet, thats my point. Why is it being pitched as though it is? Just because its on a pic does not mean it is. I'm just wondering what the logic here is from dan/project team to put it there. Is it some jest to coheres Shadow to the project or an oversight maybe?

So i'm looking forward to someone in the know to engage in my attempt to strike a dialogue here, about it. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: This is my personal view which is likely to change after time. To me this seems like pressure on dan to formulate some sort of money grab. And however normal that is i fear it can also be somewhat detrimental to a cause for tech advancement. To me it seems like another way to get a hold of other peoples tech! Are we really at the point where we need to unite in such a way? I guess one can put forward a good argument towards "maybe it is".

To me, initially, this seems bias towards money and tech grabbing more then serving any future for us. (The industry and what the tech will serve in the future.)

This seems like, and i will reiterate initially, these are my own thoughts that this looks like it will only serve a few pockets and not really serve the industry as much. Please if you are not capable of a mature discussion please don't replay to my opinions because i mean no harm id just like to have a chat about it. Thanks.

gj acting the fool again, you re good at this!
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:05:27 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:16:56 AM by TrangLee

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:08:54 PM

An example of TrollsRoyce/Coolstroyteller subtle trolling the blocknet.

Proof:

Hi Jim,

Welcome to our thread xD Shadow is the leading pioneer in the privacy vertical and the most innovative proof-of-stake coin on the market. All of our releases so far have been industry firsts. In the few short months the project has been public its surpassed all prior projects in terms of technology and efficiency. For example, Shadow authored and open sourced the dual-key stealth addresses that is now used by countless other projects - including those on listed as participant currencies for BlockNet.

I'm confident in our development team's capability to achieve the goals of BlockNet without BlockNet. The team's choice to withdrawal from BlockNet is in-line with their development ethics and was not a product of investor pressure.. Shadow's team only announces features which are in the testing cycle so why would Shadow move backwards and associate itself with projects with opposite development ethics? Shadow development team has made a point to stay away from hype and vapor and while the market doesn't seem to respond well to their honest developer ethics, I believe they've been successful in slowly attracting the smart investors over.

If you remove your bias towards BlockNet and XC and really look at Shadow, you'll see why the team decided to disassociate itself with it. Many of the concepts BlockNet is trying to achieve Shadow has already laid the groundwork for. I haven't seen one positive for Shadow as to why or how it would benefit from association. The majority of the coins included there are coins backed by search and replace development and pump and dump groups. Outside of some artificial pump I'm not sure how this is beneficial to Shadow, it's development team or the supporting community.

I would argue the opposite; instead of supporting market fragmentation through a concept like Blocknet, people should get behind Shadow and support it's development instead.

Here's a detailed overview of the project and what's been developed:

Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:52:54 PM

Some things never change. SDC trolling coins is one of them.  Roll Eyes

AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:18:17 PM

Everytime I see this I think of a poke'mon farting stars and puking SDC logos! Must of ate some shitty SDC logos. LOLz

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:38:45 PM

Everytime I see this I think of a poke'mon farting stars and puking SDC logos! Must of ate some shitty SDC logos.

Could be a bad case of ebola.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

check my track records as i exposing scam coins bitcoindark, cannabiscoin and others. shadowcash is no different, it is just a pump and dump scam. why i said these coins are scam? because their idea don't work, it have only one purpose is to hype the coin then they will dump it on us poor holders.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:45:31 PM

check my track records as i exposing scam coins bitcoindark, cannabiscoin and others. shadowcash is no different, it is just a pump and dump scam. why i said these coins are scam? because their idea don't work, it have only one purpose is to hype the coin then they will dump it on us poor holders.

You are barking up the wrong tree son move along before you completely ruin your name

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/10/24/anonymous-shadow-eclipses-privacy-projects-zero-knowledge/

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:47:24 PM

Industry firsts coming out the waaazoo. You kids are not kidding anyone in this lame thread, you just don't seem to know what a real project looks like without the hype and pump group behind it! Jelly?

The Master

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:00:28 PM

Pookie still trolling in xst thread...

The first html5 wallet was developed by I/O coin.
Shadowcoin stole the idea and launched before the beta version developed by IOC devs like the final version and saying that was developed by sdc devs.
This beta version is just makeup. Only the graphical interface is html5
Read more here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.msg9149339#msg9149339

http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q744/EmilioMann/cardboard-testarossa_zps0132341a.jpg

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots in bittrex to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.

https://i.imgur.com/RoOYiFv.png

Just found this thread. Not much to see but this is some pretty funny troll pics. i damn near pissed my self laughing at that made up Testarossa sitting on that beater. lol
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:59:09 PM

You are barking up the wrong tree son move along before you completely ruin your name

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/10/24/anonymous-shadow-eclipses-privacy-projects-zero-knowledge/

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

Industry firsts coming out the waaazoo. You kids are not kidding anyone in this lame thread, you just don't seem to know what a real project looks like without the hype and pump group behind it! Jelly?

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:54:18 AM

Read the article on deepdotweb.

3 observations:

1) its a good run-down of anon developments to date
2) the headline is misleading
3) it feels quite a lot like shadow propaganda (the whole Matrix thing + comic references + references to the Anonymous group)

personal feelings:

I encourage all anon development. It is incredibly hard (from what I gather). The chances of SDC rolling out a functional ZK wallet in November seem small. Comments?

Q. Is there a connection between SDC and Anonymous as implied in the article?

How this bit of hero geekery pertains to cryptocurrency is because of a new project called Shadow, born of the the Anonymous collective, known for holding evildoers accountable for their actions

thanks in advance

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:40:19 PM

Read the article on deepdotweb.

3 observations:

1) its a good run-down of anon developments to date
2) the headline is misleading
3) it feels quite a lot like shadow propaganda (the whole Matrix thing + comic references + references to the Anonymous group)

personal feelings:

I encourage all anon development. It is incredibly hard (from what I gather). The chances of SDC rolling out a functional ZK wallet in November seem small. Comments?

Q. Is there a connection between SDC and Anonymous as implied in the article?

How this bit of hero geekery pertains to cryptocurrency is because of a new project called Shadow, born of the the Anonymous collective, known for holding evildoers accountable for their actions

thanks in advance
Answered you at Shadows thread
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:57:56 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 05:09:19 PM by EmilioMann

Those dumbs who invested in shadowcash not get tired. AndShortDick back to spread fud and troll in xst thread.
Then:
Only an idiot to not realize that zero knowledge will never be implemented because simply there is no zerocoin / zerocash.
Shadowcoin devs were trying to dump some coins and appeared talking that is almost ready and will be implemented in early November lol.
They made a small pump for 36 hours with 15 btc and then dumped 50 btc in suckers lol
If zero knowledge is about to be released, then why is in the roadmap to copy and paste the code from monero to implement ring signatures?
If zk works, no need ring signatures. lol
Just look to bittrex. Dump volumes are much larger than those used to raise the price.
Just need buy 20 coins for the price rise and sell 500 sdc to fall to 15k lol
Probably now that I said that, they're going to put a fake buy "wall" again lol
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:03:48 PM

Those dumbs who invested in shadowcash not get tired. AndShortDick back to spread fud and troll in xst thread.
Then:
Only an idiot to not realize that zero knowledge will never be implemented because simply there is no zerocoin / zerocash.
Shadowcoin devs were trying to dump some coins and appeared speaking that is almost ready and will be implemented in early November lol.
They made a small pump for 36 hours with 15 btc and then dumped 50 btc in suckers lol
If zero knowledge is about to be released, then why is in the roadmap to copy and paste the code from monero to implement ring signatures?
If zk works, no need to ring signatures. lol
Just look to bittrex. Dump volumes are much larger than those used to raise the price.
Just need buy 20 coins for the price rise and sell 500 sdc to fall to 15k lol

Really don't know what you are saying do you!  Huh
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

shadowcash/shadowcoin is using anonymous idea to scam noobs and posers

Anonymous isn't a group, a community or a business.
Anonymous is an idea, an ideology.
Only posers, lammers and scammers use anonymous idea to attract attention to your egos and even worse, to make money
EmilioNab

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:16:33 PM

xstealthcoin is using images and curses to scam noobs and posers

xstealthcoin isn't a group, a community or a business, is just us trolls trolling the other coins threads just hoping blocknet can save us
Anonymous is an idea, an ideology, and we at xstealthcoin will never be able to fulfill it so we will fight all real anonymity always.
Only posers, lammers and scammers are trying to use the blocknet scam to try to survive and even worse, to make money

https://i.imgur.com/9Z1qum9.gif
EmilioNab

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:41:15 PM

xstealthcoin is using images and curses to scam noobs and posers

xstealthcoin isn't a group, a community or a business, is just us trolls trolling the other coins threads just hoping blocknet can save us
Anonymous is an idea, an ideology, and we at xstealthcoin will never be able to fulfill it so we will fight all real anonymity always.
Only posers, lammers and scammers are trying to use the blocknet scam to try to survive and even worse, to make money

https://i.imgur.com/9Z1qum9.gif

Hey hey ! Don't speak about my coin, i wasted whole 2 days cloning that coin.. at last give me some credit.

Credit given, please have some popcorn and keep this fud thread alive Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: