Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
G-Bert

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

start on building your future instead of leeching from your childrens' children who may not even be born yet!!

[/quote]

haha!

Im gonna be really mature here and just say FUCK OFF longandshort. get a grip man!

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:00:40 PM

I don't expect you muppets to get it, i just hope that it reaches at least one of you.

I mainly just like the advertising you do. People see all these crappy fake threads then look for themselves at the Shadow project. Then they usually pm me to apologise or call you idiots and or jump on board the project because they can tell for them selves its quality! I'm not stupid, i would not be here just to argue with mindless nerd ragers from shitcoin communities, that are angry because their house of cards was blown away by quality projects and or a few "exposed threads" some people have made on them!!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:16:24 PM

It's some of the drk investors buying coin and coming on to support it if you must know! blablabla shit

when these retards know that will not be no more fusion, the dump will be very, very huge
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:26:37 PM

It's some of the drk investors buying coin and coming on to support it if you must know! blablabla shit

when these retards know that will not be no more fusion, the dump will be very, very huge

You would know, i mean look at xst. Dead because of you emilio!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:29:50 PM

dead? you know nothing LandShortDick lol
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:31:46 PM

dead? you know nothing LandShortDick lol
I know it lost 90%+ value last month because of you

You know nothing John Snow

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:14:24 AM

you are a clown, LandShortDick
For three days nobody answered the fud and troll in stealthcoin thread coming from you and pookie aka Mr. Boh.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:46:42 AM

you are a clown, LandShortDick
For three days nobody answered the fud and troll in stealthcoin thread coming from you and pookie aka Mr. Boh.

Took 3 days of abusive nerd ragers panic attacks to kill xst market cap not me or anyone else. You were the first to abuse me emilio so its your fault and they can all blame you.

Becuase when the dev finnaly looked into it he then said this
"I would especially like to mention that LongAndShort's relentless research into the matter was impressive and genuinely helpful." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120

Come at me kid, and ill shut you down every time because you are a nuisance to xst, you are a nuisance to society in general especially one to this space! Your coins market is crushed now because of how you muppets handled discussion at the academic level!
You couldn't because you are incapable of having one, you failed and lashed out. You have only yourselves to blame.

If you didn't abuse me you might have had a better chance at fixing your shitcoins issues! But now because you abused me, panicked and brought so much attention to the problem in the public eye, because you didn't have a clue what i was talking about..You still don't, clearly. You have crippled your your resource network and now its hardly motivating to come work on your project at all.. You are to blame for that emilio. Deal with it. xst has lost 90% of its value because of you emilio and others like you.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:00:50 AM

you are a clown and retard too LandShortDick.

Hondo just wanted you to shut up and even answered politely.

I don't even read what you write LOL

You just get out of xst thread because was banned

You are waiting by zerocash in sdc since early september.

the last date wasn't 11/5?

LOL

SDC = fake html5 wallet

never sync mobile wallet

blockchain when zerocash/zk "be" implemented LOL

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:09:23 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 01:37:56 AM by LongAndShort

you are a clown and retard too LandShortDick.

Hondo just wanted you to shut up and even answered politely.

I don't even read what you write LOL

You just get out of xst thread because was banned

You are waiting by zerocash in sdc since early september.

the last date wasn't 11/5?

LOL

Live in denial all you want emilio, you ruined xst and you break everything you touch. Blaming me or Shadow wont get your money back. Its only when you realise that, will you be able to move on.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:18:00 AM

you really need a psychiatrist

LOL
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:29:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850470.0

Emiliomann has his own thread to post in.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:25:32 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 03:04:00 AM by EmilioMann

To other victims of the fud and troll from shadowcoin minions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850210

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:06:48 AM

You mean "Keep Calm and sweep it under a rug" Bot.. Heh, instead of succeeding to sweep it under a rug emilio; you blew it wide open. You are to blame so stop projecting onto others, its acts of a scub.

MetaMorphius

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:42:26 AM

I am making a goute of a post I made on SDC thread after their bagholders ripped me for good advice and i'm sure they will delete it.

Its a shitcoin and nothing but a shitcoin with a filthy premine. So feel free to check out Shadow to see what a real project looks like but if you're going to just be an abusive little shit then by all means feel free to go back and waste your time and money on something that is going to waste away. By joining the ranks of idiots in the xst crowd, emilio, trangleee and the angry xc group who are also trying to pin this on Shadow!

The SDC "bgholding inverster or whales/pumpers is what ruins this coin for a lot of people. Failure to take constructive criticism and falure to admit when your wrong. Forcing the hand of your dev (blocknet,mergers, and open source) and outright abuse and trolling of anything you might even think as a possible challange to SDC.

Hell even you own dev doesn't like it.

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.

And as for proof on the attacks: here: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chronology-of-the-smear-campaign-against-the-blocknet

A notable quote from it:

The campaigners’ identities

Later, a Bitcointalk user known as winteriscoming5 leaked a pastebin implicating (but of course not proving) that Mr Boh and Longandshort – two SDC holders – were perpetrators of the campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9418313#msg9418313

This quotes a post by “Tranglee” dated weeks ago warning of this campaign.

The following morning, an opponent of the Blocknet mistakenly validated the authenticity of the leaked pastebin in a combox on Coins Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422059#msg9422059

This pastebin also implicates Trollsroyce and Soepkip, two more SDC holders, in the smear campaign.

The article on Coins Source was subsequently retracted amidst an outcry about its bias.

The smear campaign’s core argument

The smear campaign is based on two false claims:

Dan and Prometheus have an illicit relationship.

This is a false claim. Firstly every single code review or collaboration that Dan has done (whether involving Prometheus or others) has been publicly announced in the XC thread and/or from his personal Twitter account. Secondly Prometheus has been open about the coins he funds. Therefore their working together has been no secret. By making it appear as if it’s an illicit secret, the campaigners were able to appear to “expose” them.

The smear campaign relies on rhetoric (and in the case of 00Smurf’s Skype screenshots, the cropping of context-specifying remarks) to assume a priori that Prometheus is a P&D scammer. This claim is not argued for but simply assumed.

This claim is by no means true, let alone true by default. Prometheus is frank about calling himself a “pumper” but is vocal that this does not make him a “dumper,” as his statement details.

Neither does being a “pumper” make him a scammer. He does not abandon coins after a pump, as is the case with KeyCoin, a coin formerly pumped by him which has just completed KeyTrader with his funding, long after the pump.

Furthermore it is clear from the screenshots that he actively recruits talented developers to create real technology.

So it appears that Prometheus aims, primarily, to profit from his coins, but creates projects with real innovation that outlast a pump and are funded to continue onwards and retain a fair market value. Ultimately Prometheus appears to be an investor who supplies the necessary capital for a coin to gain recognition and the momentum to stand a chance at long-term success. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422694#msg9422694

With these two falsehoods removed, the resulting scenario is of a business relationship between a coder who is quite free to work for whoever he wants, and a capitalist who does not deceive people into investing into coins with no innovation or future.

In other words, both claims are false: nothing has been “exposed” and no illicit dealings exist.

The motive for the smear campaign

Metcalf later published a pastebin of a Skype conversation between the XC team and the SDC team. A merge was under discussion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422912#msg9422912

As can be seen, the meeting was very positive. However that sentiment changed in the week following it. Some SDC holders were opposed to the merge and managed to dissuade the SDC dev team from it.

This resistance to collaborating with XC extended to the Blocknet, when they successfully persudaded the SDC team to withdraw from the Blocknet prior to launching their smear campaign against it.

In retrospect the smear campaign appears to be an attempt to destroy Dan, XC, and the Blocknet in the hope of attracting users to SDC, a coin with legitimate anonymity features and thus a direct competitor.

Yeah who the hell want s to be apart of that? BTW LXC's pos Android wallet is posted 4 days before SDC's on the Android story. Dates and facts don't lie.
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

I am making a goute of a post I made on SDC thread after their bagholders ripped me for good advice and i'm sure they will delete it.

Its a shitcoin and nothing but a shitcoin with a filthy premine. So feel free to check out Shadow to see what a real project looks like but if you're going to just be an abusive little shit then by all means feel free to go back and waste your time and money on something that is going to waste away. By joining the ranks of idiots in the xst crowd, emilio, trangleee and the angry xc group who are also trying to pin this on Shadow!

The SDC "bgholding inverster or whales/pumpers is what ruins this coin for a lot of people. Failure to take constructive criticism and falure to admit when your wrong. Forcing the hand of your dev (blocknet,mergers, and open source) and outright abuse and trolling of anything you might even think as a possible challange to SDC.

Hell even you own dev doesn't like it.

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.

And as for proof on the attacks: here: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chronology-of-the-smear-campaign-against-the-blocknet

A notable quote from it:

The campaigners’ identities

Later, a Bitcointalk user known as winteriscoming5 leaked a pastebin implicating (but of course not proving) that Mr Boh and Longandshort – two SDC holders – were perpetrators of the campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9418313#msg9418313

This quotes a post by “Tranglee” dated weeks ago warning of this campaign.

The following morning, an opponent of the Blocknet mistakenly validated the authenticity of the leaked pastebin in a combox on Coins Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422059#msg9422059

This pastebin also implicates Trollsroyce and Soepkip, two more SDC holders, in the smear campaign.

The article on Coins Source was subsequently retracted amidst an outcry about its bias.

The smear campaign’s core argument

The smear campaign is based on two false claims:

Dan and Prometheus have an illicit relationship.

This is a false claim. Firstly every single code review or collaboration that Dan has done (whether involving Prometheus or others) has been publicly announced in the XC thread and/or from his personal Twitter account. Secondly Prometheus has been open about the coins he funds. Therefore their working together has been no secret. By making it appear as if it’s an illicit secret, the campaigners were able to appear to “expose” them.

The smear campaign relies on rhetoric (and in the case of 00Smurf’s Skype screenshots, the cropping of context-specifying remarks) to assume a priori that Prometheus is a P&D scammer. This claim is not argued for but simply assumed.

This claim is by no means true, let alone true by default. Prometheus is frank about calling himself a “pumper” but is vocal that this does not make him a “dumper,” as his statement details.

Neither does being a “pumper” make him a scammer. He does not abandon coins after a pump, as is the case with KeyCoin, a coin formerly pumped by him which has just completed KeyTrader with his funding, long after the pump.

Furthermore it is clear from the screenshots that he actively recruits talented developers to create real technology.

So it appears that Prometheus aims, primarily, to profit from his coins, but creates projects with real innovation that outlast a pump and are funded to continue onwards and retain a fair market value. Ultimately Prometheus appears to be an investor who supplies the necessary capital for a coin to gain recognition and the momentum to stand a chance at long-term success. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422694#msg9422694

With these two falsehoods removed, the resulting scenario is of a business relationship between a coder who is quite free to work for whoever he wants, and a capitalist who does not deceive people into investing into coins with no innovation or future.

In other words, both claims are false: nothing has been “exposed” and no illicit dealings exist.

The motive for the smear campaign

Metcalf later published a pastebin of a Skype conversation between the XC team and the SDC team. A merge was under discussion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422912#msg9422912

As can be seen, the meeting was very positive. However that sentiment changed in the week following it. Some SDC holders were opposed to the merge and managed to dissuade the SDC dev team from it.

This resistance to collaborating with XC extended to the Blocknet, when they successfully persudaded the SDC team to withdraw from the Blocknet prior to launching their smear campaign against it.

In retrospect the smear campaign appears to be an attempt to destroy Dan, XC, and the Blocknet in the hope of attracting users to SDC, a coin with legitimate anonymity features and thus a direct competitor.

Yeah who the hell want s to be apart of that? BTW LXC's pos Android wallet is posted 4 days before SDC's on the Android story. Dates and facts don't lie.
good to see at least some people can see through the bullshit. Like what has been stated before, alot of trolls are regurgitating the same bullshit over and over again. They only see whats on the surface kind of like an iceberg, but dont see the other 80% (XC's past, XC's accomplishments, XC's transparency from the start, constant updates, new tech developments, on-going PR etC)
MetaMorphius

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:29:13 AM

I am sure they will force the SDC dev to redact or delete his post on the whales pull thread so I will preserve it here. It's sad that he is forced to do or not do things he wants with his own coin.

ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:42:14 AM

I am sure they will force the SDC dev to redact or delete his post on the whales pull thread so I will preserve it here. It's sad that he is forced to do or not do things he wants with his own coin.

whats even more sad is that SDC could probably be worth more now if it wasnt for their community. New investors will continue to see the name SDC being brought up and it will not paint a good picture for their coin. I will also try to preserve this thread, for what has happened over the last few weeks is disgusting and a large portion of it originates from SDC. I also see a few members attacking Zerovert now as well. People should know who these scumbags are before they invest in the coin. I dont care if they have tech given to them from God himself, their community is full of bagholders, pumpers, trolls and scammers. You're getting involved with the sleaziest and scummiest individuals in the alt community.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:57:43 AM

whats even more sad is that SDC could probably be worth more now if it wasnt for their community. New investors will continue to see the name SDC being brought up and it will not paint a good picture for their coin. I will also try to preserve this thread, for what has happened over the last few weeks is disgusting and a large portion of it originates from SDC. I also see a few members attacking Zerovert now as well. People should know who these scumbags are before they invest in the coin. I dont care if they have tech given to them from God himself, their community is full of bagholders, pumpers, trolls and scammers. You're getting involved with the sleaziest and scummiest individuals in the alt community.

Unlike the shitcoins and scams you invest in Shadow is not impacted by stupid threads like this in fact it gains from them!  Roll Eyes And you wonder why no one takes you seriously! You just don't have a clue what a good project looks like so you try discrediting the entire shadow community..yeah good logic kid!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:17:57 PM

LOL, "not impacted" because 80% of this shitcoin is on the hands of only 4 guys.
Just a moron to don't see this LOL

Besides, you guys use bots in bottrex to keep the price and make some small daily profits

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: