Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NCKRAZZE's Deposits - Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Payback Weekly @ 2.5% /w  (Read 23846 times)
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 02:16:51 PM

Try exporting the private key and importing it into MultiBit, Electrum, or the Blockchain.info My Wallet. If you really believe that you only have 2.27 BTC on that address, I'll buy the private key for 5 BTC.

Make sure he sends you the private key before you send the 5 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 05:18:21 PM

Try exporting the private key and importing it into MultiBit, Electrum, or the Blockchain.info My Wallet. If you really believe that you only have 2.27 BTC on that address, I'll buy the private key for 5 BTC.

Make sure he sends you the private key before you send the 5 BTC.
That's the plan
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 07:18:05 PM

I was just pointed here. Haven't read any previous posts but I know the what has happened.

Has NCKRAZZE payed down debt at all? Have payments stopped?

nckrazze (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 08:47:24 PM

I was just pointed here. Haven't read any previous posts but I know the what has happened.

I have made a payment of 200 BTC so far. I am working to make payments every month until I have paid back everyone's principals.

As for the blockchain issue, I just redownloaded the blockchain and I still have 2.2722 BTC
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 10:14:12 PM

I have made a payment of 200 BTC so far. I am working to make payments every month until I have paid back everyone's principals.

As for the blockchain issue, I just redownloaded the blockchain and I still have 2.2722 BTC
In that case, please send me the private key. Once I make a payment from your address, I'll send you 5 BTC.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 11:27:47 PM

In that case, please send me the private key. Once I make a payment from your address, I'll send you 5 BTC.

Well, since it's the depositors' money, the legitimacy of that transfer of ownership is questionable. It would be more fair to do it for a fee. I'll do it for a 1 BTC fee.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 12:36:32 AM

Try using an alternate client like Armory and import the private key
5,000 USD should be worth the effort shouldn't it?

Please provide more information.
That you would make monthly payments is news to me.

In what range will the expected payments be?
Are we talking about 10 or 100 or 1000 BTC per month?

Somewhere from 10-100BTC per month. Work in my country is very difficult to find nowadays, and therefore I do not have a reliable job at the moment.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 01:08:45 AM

Why dont you sell the golf ?
they are pretty expensive cars arent they ?

curious when you bought it and who's money it was with

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 04:07:45 AM

I just got this from a forum member, who I have decided shall remained unnamed:

Hey,

i saw that you have done business with NCKRAZZE.
He scammed us for about 14 thousand bitcoins.
I'd appreciate it if you are able to add information about him on his lending thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81927.0

We are pretty sure that he lives in or near Northridge (L.A. Area).

Kind regards

The 5850 was shipped on Tuesday, and should be recieved today or tomorrow.

The 5830 has been posted here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251071350009
48 hours remaining!

alright.

Holy crap! Talk about digging through some 5 month old threads! I did in fact sell Nckrazze a 5850 in May of 2012. I still have the address I shipped the card to on file, and while I will confirm it is in Northridge, CA, I've decided to not release the specific address. It looks like he is still making (some) payments, at least for the time being. If any forum members can confirm that this changes, I have no problem posting it in this thread. Until then, Good Luck, and I hope you all get repaid soon.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
vandordeak

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 02:00:43 PM

First payment of 200 coins has been sent as planned. I equally distributed the coins so everyone got a payment based on their principal. The total coins with me was 18200, so 200 of that 18200 has been equally distributed. Please confirm.

I haven't received anything on that day. Double check it please.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 08:09:24 PM

Haha funny. I do not own a car. That's one ugly car either way:P
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 08:12:47 PM

First payment of 200 coins has been sent as planned. I equally distributed the coins so everyone got a payment based on their principal. The total coins with me was 18200, so 200 of that 18200 has been equally distributed. Please confirm.

I haven't received anything on that day. Double check it please.

Please message me.
memvola

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 09:24:43 PM

Somewhere from 10-100BTC per month. Work in my country is very difficult to find nowadays, and therefore I do not have a reliable job at the moment.

If your repayment strategy is based on fiat, then would you consider giving your depositors the option to convert their debt into fiat (preferably EUR or USD)? I mentioned it in hashking's thread but apparently no one likes that solution. According to that scheme, fiat based payments are faster (with regards to total fiat debt) if the value of BTC exchange rate increases, and slower if it decreases, so there is an incentive to convert for the lenders and borrower if they predict an increased exchange rate. If your prediction is undecided, best thing would be to convert half of the debt.
memvola

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 10:23:48 PM

10 BTC would be 1,800 months or 150 years
100 BTC would be 180 months or 15 years

Get yourself a lawyer and claim those BTC back!

That's a mess no one wants to get in, and is more likely to happen as an ethical obligation rather than to get money back. So I think everyone will wait to see if enough effort is being made or at least the pirate dust settles.
IveBeenBit

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 10:30:45 PM

At some point you guys will figure out that it's a waste of time to keep calling him out on his minor mendacities and that he has no intention of paying anything significant back. Don't waste your time trying to catch him in any of his numerous lies. It's not like he's going to say, "Oh gosh. You caught me. I really do live in California and drive a hopped up VW Golf I guess I will just pay out the 400 BTC that you already know about that's sitting in my wallet." You're going to have to figure out how to credibly threaten real world consequences. Given the track record of the other scam victims around here, my guess is that Nick is going to skate.

Yet another question is how much of the money he scammed remains, and how much he lost to Pirate. I can tell you that a few weeks before his scam collapsed, he was on bitcoin-otc looking for someone to buy a US$90 item for him to be paid back the next day in bitcoins. Conclusion: at the time he did not have 9 bitcoins immediately available (with Pirate?) and he did not have a credit card that would allow a $90 purchase. So there's a good chance that you're trying to get blood from a stone.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 11:01:52 PM

I would appreciate it to see more effort.

So far selling his whole mining operation only got us 200 BTC.
Where is the effort to pay out the 430 BTC, that vanished.

Why do you say it vanished?   It's there as plain as day, he just doesn't want to pay it.
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 02:02:06 AM

Haha funny. I do not own a car. That's one ugly car either way:P
Nice lie.

I have no involvement in this scam but feel like nckrazze deserves to get called out on the car.  He has failed miserably at covering his tracks.

[Sept. 10, 2012] Nckrazze trying to get the admins on a Golf forum to delete his profile (unsuccessfully):http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45332

[Sept. 2, 2012] Nckrazze editing all of his posts replacing them with smilies: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/search.php?searchid=3976403

Nckrazze's 2012 GTI on a fuel economy tracking site: http://www.fuelly.com/car/volkswagen/gti/2012/all

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
IveBeenBit

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:08:47 AM

Nckrazze's 2012 GTI on a fuel economy tracking site: http://www.fuelly.com/car/volkswagen/gti/2012/all

This is a better link: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/nckrazze

2012 model year? Bought in July? Depending on how much he lost to Pirate, Nick either continues to snort blow off of hookers' tits on the leather bucket seats of his new ride or he's hiding from the repo man right about now.

And this...

"Work in my country" LOL. And what country might that be?

Anyways, I repeat...any of you that lost money to him should make a decision now if there's anything you can and are willing to do about it, or if you just want to eat the loss. He's more concerned with distracting you guys with tall tales than returning any stolen funds.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 06:28:35 AM

This is a better link: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/nckrazze

2012 model year? Bought in July? Depending on how much he lost to Pirate, Nick either continues to snort blow off of hookers' tits on the leather bucket seats of his new ride or he's hiding from the repo man right about now.

And this...

"Work in my country" LOL. And what country might that be?

Anyways, I repeat...any of you that lost money to him should make a decision now if there's anything you can and are willing to do about it, or if you just want to eat the loss. He's more concerned with distracting you guys with tall tales than returning any stolen funds.

Actually Norway my friend. Have fun looking for "me" in that car, but I am trying my best to make all my payments as promised. As I said this needs time and I would appreciate if everyone could help me by waiting. I am trying my best and have another payment that will be sooner than next month.

I do not appreciate any threats no matter who they are directed to. If you are looking for me in Northridge, CA, good luck because that is not where I am located. No matter where I am, or how I will raise the funds to pay everyone back, everyone will get their principals back. And for the record, around 8k BTC with BTCMAX.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 06:32:54 AM

At some point you guys will figure out that it's a waste of time to keep calling him out on his minor mendacities and that he has no intention of paying anything significant back. Don't waste your time trying to catch him in any of his numerous lies. It's not like he's going to say, "Oh gosh. You caught me. I really do live in California and drive a hopped up VW Golf I guess I will just pay out the 400 BTC that you already know about that's sitting in my wallet." You're going to have to figure out how to credibly threaten real world consequences. Given the track record of the other scam victims around here, my guess is that Nick is going to skate.

Yet another question is how much of the money he scammed remains, and how much he lost to Pirate. I can tell you that a few weeks before his scam collapsed, he was on bitcoin-otc looking for someone to buy a US$90 item for him to be paid back the next day in bitcoins. Conclusion: at the time he did not have 9 bitcoins immediately available (with Pirate?) and he did not have a credit card that would allow a $90 purchase. So there's a good chance that you're trying to get blood from a stone.

No "skating" here. What I find ridiculous is this identity that's been created. I will be paying every cent back. I am wondering at this point whether or not I should convert to fiat currency or not.

Also, about this supposed 400 BTC, how can recover it because I am only receiving threats and hate. If someone knows how to do this I will be more than happy to send those coins if they can be retrieved. Please message me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: