Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:40:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NCKRAZZE's Deposits - Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Payback Weekly @ 2.5% /w  (Read 23854 times)
dust

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 08:26:32 AM

Nckrazze's 2012 GTI on a fuel economy tracking site: http://www.fuelly.com/car/volkswagen/gti/2012/all

This is a better link: http://www.fuelly.com/driver/nckrazze

2012 model year? Bought in July? Depending on how much he lost to Pirate, Nick either continues to snort blow off of hookers' tits on the leather bucket seats of his new ride or he's hiding from the repo man right about now.

And this...

Somewhere from 10-100BTC per month. Work in my country is very difficult to find nowadays, and therefore I do not have a reliable job at the moment.

"Work in my country" LOL. And what country might that be?

Anyways, I repeat...any of you that lost money to him should make a decision now if there's anything you can and are willing to do about it, or if you just want to eat the loss. He's more concerned with distracting you guys with tall tales than returning any stolen funds.

Actually Norway my friend. Have fun looking for "me" in that car, but I am trying my best to make all my payments as promised. As I said this needs time and I would appreciate if everyone could help me by waiting. I am trying my best and have another payment that will be sooner than next month.

I do not appreciate any threats no matter who they are directed to. If you are looking for me in Northridge, CA, good luck because that is not where I am located. No matter where I am, or how I will raise the funds to pay everyone back, everyone will get their principals back. And for the record, around 8k BTC with BTCMAX.
If you are in Norway, why does your facebook cover photo have two Golf GTIs with California plates, and your profile picture have an American exit sign in it?

Are you claiming that there is someone else who uses the username "nckrazze" and just coincidentally decided to erase his posts and attempt to delete his account on a car forum around the same time as your scam collapsed?

BTW: The unemployment rate in Norway is currently only 3.1%

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 09:10:49 AM

^^ dont forget the "fake" nckrazze also became friends with rusty on steam... oh and the fake nick used to go on IRC with IP from California

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 12:49:33 PM

The money from the sale of a 2012 Golf GTI would advance the debt repayment a little bit...
nckrazze (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 01:40:17 PM

Nckrazze's 2012 GTI on a fuel economy tracking site: http://www.fuelly.com/car/volkswagen/gti/2012/all

2012 model year? Bought in July? Depending on how much he lost to Pirate, Nick either continues to snort blow off of hookers' tits on the leather bucket seats of his new ride or he's hiding from the repo man right about now.

And this...

Somewhere from 10-100BTC per month. Work in my country is very difficult to find nowadays, and therefore I do not have a reliable job at the moment.

Anyways, I repeat...any of you that lost money to him should make a decision now if there's anything you can and are willing to do about it, or if you just want to eat the loss. He's more concerned with distracting you guys with tall tales than returning any stolen funds.

Actually Norway my friend. Have fun looking for "me" in that car, but I am trying my best to make all my payments as promised. As I said this needs time and I would appreciate if everyone could help me by waiting. I am trying my best and have another payment that will be sooner than next month.

I do not appreciate any threats no matter who they are directed to. If you are looking for me in Northridge, CA, good luck because that is not where I am located. No matter where I am, or how I will raise the funds to pay everyone back, everyone will get their principals back. And for the record, around 8k BTC with BTCMAX.
If you are in Norway, why does your facebook cover photo have two Golf GTIs with California plates, and your profile picture have an American exit sign in it?

Are you claiming that there is someone else who uses the username "nckrazze" and just coincidentally decided to erase his posts and attempt to delete his account on a car forum around the same time as your scam collapsed?

I do not want my downfall to be reflected on another person and believe that I should be the only person responsible for my actions.

I am not stating this was a coincidence, I decided to use this as a cover up in case there was any problem down the line. However, I do not feel comfortable having people looking for a stranger that had nothing to do with this operation. As for "me" closing the car account, can you message me the link.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 02:48:18 PM

^^^ http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45332

the post has been deleted now.. but the 'person' was asking for his account to be deleted.

In regards to the 432btc.. why dont you send the wallet to someone and they can retrieve it for you.... for someone who used to mine... very odd you aren't able to comprehend how btc transactions work (and  the info from blockchain.info)

200 in
200 in
200 in
32 in
200 out

thus leaving a grand total of 432.

*edit* also how come on july 29th ( i think it was) you were "selling BTC below market rate".. you closed up shop 2 weeks later.
seems legit.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 02:53:43 PM

I can see why everyone is so pissy. Smelly like shit in here.

And this...

I do not want my downfall to be reflected on another person and believe that I should be the only person responsible for my actions.

I am not stating this was a coincidence, I decided to use this as a cover up in case there was any problem down the line. However, I do not feel comfortable having people looking for a stranger that had nothing to do with this operation. As for "me" closing the car account, can you message me the link.

If you're in Norway, answer me why I mailed you a GPU to this address:

Alright Great! I have a bunch of rep here, check out my rep page in the sig and you don't have much. I would appreciate if you could ship first and I can pay right when I get it. If I fail to pay within 24 hours of arrival, I will pay you1.25x how much I owe you, for every 24 hours I am late.

If this works, please message me back with shipping confirmation.

Ship to:
Nick K
9535 Reseda Blvd. suite 201
Northridge, CA 91324

Thanks,
If you have any questions or concerns please message me.

I didn't find it, but someone else (trying to fill me in on all of this) sent me a link to this facebook. I can't tell if the two are related beyond living in CA, but I"m sure someone can find out.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 02:59:13 PM

http://wwwBTCthemasterpiecesmilesBTCcom/

Naira Kur**** <--- edited so atleast this person wont show up in google for the shit you've pulled. but yeah the surname matches the facebook page...

Dentist - Northridge
9535 Reseda Blvd Suite 201
Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 701-6197

Just to confirm again, I lost nothing to Nick... so I wont be getting involved. but perhaps a phone call to Mummy (or whoever that is) might help/

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:09:18 PM

http://www.themasterpiecesmiles.com/

Naira Kur****

Dentist - Northridge
9535 Reseda Blvd Suite 201
Northridge, CA 91324
(818) 701-6197

Just to confirm again, I lost nothing to Nick... so I wont be getting involved. but perhaps a phone call to Mummy (or whoever that is) might help/
So the FB dude shares a last name with this dentist, who has the same address I mailed my card to. Sounds like we have a winner.
Note: I've also lost nothing to Nick. I've only had the one dealing with him back in May/June, which was a pretty smooth transaction. I hope this all fares well for the rest of you as well.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:13:38 PM

crazy can you edit your post of my quote and put the ***'s in please.
and dont forget the facebook 'guy' has a golf.. and this 'nckrazze' who franticly deleted his posts also has a golf.

cytokine
Donator

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 03:22:47 PM

Hey Nick, please confirm my new withdrawal/payment address that I sent via PM. Thanks.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 04:03:34 PM

One of you should do a big post where you quote Nick's most recent posts ("I live in Finland." "I don't have a car." etc.) before before he disappears them.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 10:35:31 PM

I can see why everyone is so pissy. Smelly like shit in here.

And this...

If you're in Norway, answer me why I mailed you a GPU to this address:

Alright Great! I have a bunch of rep here, check out my rep page in the sig and you don't have much. I would appreciate if you could ship first and I can pay right when I get it. If I fail to pay within 24 hours of arrival, I will pay you1.25x how much I owe you, for every 24 hours I am late.

If this works, please message me back with shipping confirmation.

Ship to:
Nick K
9535 Reseda Blvd. suite 201
Northridge, CA 91324

Thanks,
If you have any questions or concerns please message me.

I didn't find it, but someone else (trying to fill me in on all of this) sent me a link to this facebook. I can't tell if the two are related beyond living in CA, but I"m sure someone can find out.

Drop shipped, actually. Able to retrieve the coins, and will be sending this coming Sunday. I'd appreciate if all harassment was stopped until that payment, and if I do not pay out as I said I would, you may attempt to harass "my family" and continue this nonsense. However, if I do payout, I'd appreciate this false information to be removed from here unless I do not proceed with the terms I specified.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2012, 10:39:13 PM

Also, would it be acceptable to change amount due into fiat currency, preferably USD?

I was thinking 10$ would be a fair amount, and this would really speed up the repayment process which would benefit us all.

Please let me know.
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 01:42:35 AM

Do you still not have those 400 BTC? I can retrieve them from the private key for a small fee of 15 BTC, which will be deducted from the ~400 sitting there. This seems to make much more financial sense to you; you'll have many more than 2.23 BTC once you send me the private key.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 01:46:07 AM

Do you still not have those 400 BTC? I can retrieve them from the private key for a small fee of 15 BTC, which will be deducted from the ~400 sitting there. This seems to make much more financial sense to you; you'll have many more than 2.23 BTC once you send me the private key.

I got them with the help of a fellow user. Thanks for your help!
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2012, 04:31:02 AM

I got them with the help of a fellow user. Thanks for your help!

Sounds great. Now we are waiting for payments  Grin

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 08:12:28 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2012, 04:07:31 PM by memvola

Also, would it be acceptable to change amount due into fiat currency, preferably USD?

I was thinking 10$ would be a fair amount, and this would really speed up the repayment process which would benefit us all.

Please let me know.

Let's not forget that the debt is in BTC though. My suggestion was equivalent to loaning you fiat now for you to pay my BTC back. It's not identical, because I'm buying the BTC myself instead of sending the fiat to you, but the effect is the same. This won't work if the conversion isn't made exactly at the market price. Actually you would need to pay for the spread.

Also, this might bite you in the ass if you have BTC based income and the BTC/USD exchange rate decreases. If all your income is mining and fiat-indexed trade, this shouldn't matter.
lky_svn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 03:37:34 PM

Drop shipped, actually. Able to retrieve the coins, and will be sending this coming Sunday. I'd appreciate if all harassment was stopped until that payment, and if I do not pay out as I said I would, you may attempt to harass "my family" and continue this nonsense. However, if I do payout, I'd appreciate this false information to be removed from here unless I do not proceed with the terms I specified.

How much are you distributing on Sunday then?
Any principals still outstanding after Sunday, what's the plan to repay them?

I think you're just trying to do a lot more to your investors than "lying about investment risk". Glad you're finally deciding to pay some money back!

vandordeak

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 07:48:13 PM

First payment of 200 coins has been sent as planned. I equally distributed the coins so everyone got a payment based on their principal. The total coins with me was 18200, so 200 of that 18200 has been equally distributed. Please confirm.

I haven't received anything on that day. Double check it please.

Please message me.

Message sent but no answer. Please check your inbox.
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 09, 2012, 09:29:38 PM

First payment of 200 coins has been sent as planned. I equally distributed the coins so everyone got a payment based on their principal. The total coins with me was 18200, so 200 of that 18200 has been equally distributed. Please confirm.

I haven't received anything on that day. Double check it please.

Please message me.
I haven't received anything on that day neither.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: