Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NCKRAZZE's Deposits - Low Risk Deposits with Guaranteed Payback Weekly @ 2.5% /w  (Read 23854 times)
nckrazze (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:43:20 AM

First payment of 200 coins has been sent as planned. I equally distributed the coins so everyone got a payment based on their principal. The total coins with me was 18200, so 200 of that 18200 has been equally distributed. Please confirm.

I haven't received anything on that day. Double check it please.

Please message me.

Message sent but no answer. Please check your inbox.

I will correct all faults this coming sunday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 01:46:26 AM

Drop shipped, actually. Able to retrieve the coins, and will be sending this coming Sunday. I'd appreciate if all harassment was stopped until that payment, and if I do not pay out as I said I would, you may attempt to harass "my family" and continue this nonsense. However, if I do payout, I'd appreciate this false information to be removed from here unless I do not proceed with the terms I specified.

How much are you distributing on Sunday then?
Any principals still outstanding after Sunday, what's the plan to repay them?

I think you're just trying to do a lot more to your investors than "lying about investment risk". Glad you're finally deciding to pay some money back!

400+ Coins.
All principals will be outstanding because my debt is 18k coins and everything is being paid proportionally. I will  be transferring all fiat I earn from my occupation to Bitcoins and paying it out monthly.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 08:51:16 AM

if you owe 18 and gave 8 to pirate where is the other 10k ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 09:51:20 AM

Golf GTI and fuel... Roll Eyes
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 04:38:43 AM

18k in total. 8k with bitcoinmax.
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 03:54:13 PM

We know that. You still didn't answer where is the other 10k.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 04:01:08 PM

Part of those 10k is now a 2012 Golf GTI.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 04:54:21 PM

No 18k total with pirate, 8k with bitcoinmax, 10k direct.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 04:56:55 PM

Part of those 10k is now a 2012 Golf GTI.

If this was a real heist I would be driving a supercar my friend, think porsches/ferraris. No money from depositors has been spent on a car, personal luxury, etc. All the coins are still with pirate. Think what you want, but I don't drive a car, nonetheless a golf
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 05:25:36 PM

When you will distribute those 400 BTC?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2012, 05:35:30 PM

Drop shipped, actually. Able to retrieve the coins, and will be sending this coming Sunday. I'd appreciate if all harassment was stopped until that payment, and if I do not pay out as I said I would, you may attempt to harass "my family" and continue this nonsense. However, if I do payout, I'd appreciate this false information to be removed from here unless I do not proceed with the terms I specified.
chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:30:57 AM

Wow.... that vastly contradicts what you said in OP
"Though a large portion of the deposits I received were used to support a large mining operation, I do have many coins that were invested with several other lenders on the forum and many others that were used to buy bonds on GLBSE"
chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 12:31:29 AM

Due to the recent controversy surrounding pirateat40's departure from the Bitcoin investments scheme after he announced the end of his operation, Bitcoin Savings and Trust, I have decided to end the depositing service, "NCKRAZZE's Deposits". I have developed many close friendships with many of the clients I have had to deal with, and it is truly difficult for me to leave the program behind. I personally felt that the service was expanding very quickly and had potential to be a large, ongoing project. However, following pirate's resignation, I received many requests from clients who wished to withdraw all of their coins from my service. The deposits that are made into my service are not eligible for early withdrawals because I offer 4/10/20 week terms, however the requests I received influenced me to make the decision to return all original deposits to their rightful owners. I have a few new depositors that I did not get to work with for as long as I wish I could have, and for this I apologize.

Though a large portion of the deposits I received were used to support a large mining operation, I do have many coins that were invested with several other lenders on the forum and many others that were used to buy bonds on GLBSE. In addition to this, I have a large amount of coins that were deposited this past week by two new depositors. About 50% of these coins are liquid and in my possession. That said, the 35% reserve is still intact and will be used  to pay back the depositors. Though I have a great deal of personal savings that are invested with pirate, none of the coins deposited to NCKRAZZE's Deposits were used to deposit into BTCST. This said, since pirate's scheme has come to an end and I plan on having a stable source of income from the bitcoin market, I plan on having the mining operation continue to generate coins as I also wish for my investments with other lenders (those that are still continuing their depositing services) as well as my bonds on GLBSE to remain in my possession. By this I mean that I would like to keep these going as personal investments. However, I will liquidate mining hardware and I will also withdraw coins from lenders/sell bonds if needed to fund all of the deposit returns. In fact, my main priority is to liquidate about 15% of the mining operation in order to fund the returns.

With 15% of the mining operation coming from USD to BTC, as well as the coins that are currently in my possession (35% reserve and the recent deposits), I still have a great deal of bitcoins to return. I plan on using my personal funds that were invested with pirate to cover the rest of the coins that will be returned to their owners. I expect pirate to return the funds this week as he stated in his post (8/20/2012-8/27/2012). With coins coming from all of these different sources to fund all of the returns, I will need close to 10 days to be able to return all funds. In the case that pirate is unable to payout, which is highly unlikely, I will be forced to sell all of my assets to fund the returns. This will require the liquidation of all of my mining hardware and will require a larger time frame.

Maybe in the future when the community settles there may be another opportunity...

Thanks for all of the support,
Nick
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 01:40:28 AM

Wow.... that vastly contradicts what you said in OP
"Though a large portion of the deposits I received were used to support a large mining operation, I do have many coins that were invested with several other lenders on the forum and many others that were used to buy bonds on GLBSE"

All my coins were with pirate after I sold all assets. I don't see where I've contradicted anything.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 10:09:25 AM

lol

chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2012, 09:07:06 PM

It is Sunday.
So far, I don't see any coins.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 04:12:45 AM

Repaying in fiat at a rate of 10 USD per coin owed, this recent payment was 2.805% of the whole debt. This was an unscheduled payment; the next payment will be the 28th.

If you believe that you are still missing your first payment, or you are missing this one, please message me with your address.
dust

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 05:39:50 AM

Repaying in fiat at a rate of 10 USD per coin owed, this recent payment was 2.805% of the whole debt. This was an unscheduled payment; the next payment will be the 28th.

If you believe that you are still missing your first payment, or you are missing this one, please message me with your address.
10 USD per coin?  You just knocked $30k USD off your 18k BTC debt.  That's enough to buy another Golf GTI + mods.

Cryptocoin Mining Info | OTC | PGP | Twitter | freenode: dust-otc | BTC: 1F6fV4U2xnpAuKtmQD6BWpK3EuRosKzF8U
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 02:46:38 PM

10 USD per coin?  You just knocked $30k USD off your 18k BTC debt.  That's enough to buy another Golf GTI + mods.
It's a great job if you can get it  Roll Eyes
chungenhung
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2012, 03:03:51 PM

1. You said repaying will be in fiat. I received no fiat. You can't repay it using BTC, but then use YOUR own exchange rate for it.
2. If BTC falls to $1 a piece, you will still be paying loans back based on $10 a piece? I bet you would more than likely switch back and say you will be repaying in BTC when that happens.
3. How big will be the next payment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: