Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudbet Scam - This Could happen to ANY cloudbet player  (Read 8831 times)
Cloudbet
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1110

Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 08:22:14 PM

No - we are not in possession of 13 BTC of funds from OP's player account. His account balance was less than 0.1 when his account was frozen. His net account balance - of all of his accounts - is negative.

Folks, like we said, OP is a fraudster. If he would like us to post the account history of all of his accounts, we can. Otherwise we consider this matter closed.

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
 ▄█[/color]█████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrBig

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

I must be missing something. If OP deposited 13 btc, where did they go?  Huh
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:32:01 PM

No - we are not in possession of 13 BTC of funds from OP's player account. His account balance was less than 0.1 when his account was frozen. His net account balance - of all of his accounts - is negative.

Folks, like we said, OP is a fraudster. If he would like us to post the account history of all of his accounts, we can. Otherwise we consider this matter closed.

So did he gamble and lose the 13 BTC or withdraw them before his accounts were frozen?

You should post the account history.. will shut up all those defending the OP or calling cloudbet a scam.
ANTIcentralized

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:56:36 PM

So did he gamble and lose the 13 BTC or withdraw them before his accounts were frozen?

You should post the account history.. will shut up all those defending the OP or calling cloudbet a scam.
Well the OP created a new account to make a scam accusation. I really don't see any reason to create a new account to make a scam accusation as the primary reason you would do this is to make it so your "main" account is not associated with what you post on your new account.

The only reason I can think of that the OP created a new account is so his "main" account is not associated with fraud.
per415 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:29:46 AM

Just to point out that cloudbet said that "His net account balance - of all of his accounts - is negative. " So it would seem that cloudbet is calculating my account balance base on other peoples account balance, I fail to see how other accounts can affect my account balance but Regardless of this fact and also ignoring the fact the you also admitted that I deposited 13 BTC into MY account, I will have to assume that you somehow don't count my deposit into your calculation of my account balance.

The fact is you need to have BTC your cloudbet account so you can gamble. So at some point a player will need to deposit BTC so they have something in order to gamble with. This BTC has to come from somewhere, So if not me/another player then Were exactly did this 13 BTC come from from in the fist place? did other players deposit it? is it winnings/losses from other players? is this bonuses from other players? did cloudbet simply give this BTC to players in error? MY Point being is that a player deposit is the only place any bitcoin can originate from everything else is winings/losses/bonuses regardless of how many accounts, ip address, deposits etc.. there are!!!!

As I have said in my previous posts, I want to know the reason you froze my account, SO YES post all details of my account and give specific details I also expect you to post details about other peoples accounts you seem to think somehow affect my account, for example, were the other accounts using the same IP address as me? were these accounts created before/during/after the 3 days My account was active? And most importantly did you freeze their account like you have done to me? and if so did you also steal their BTC? AND also any other details you can think of? I expect you to be very specific and detailed in your answers and you should be also including any other info I might have missed (so no general info).

And cloudbet, do NOT sent me any more spam to my Gmail account!!!!!, All email you send me will is go straight to my spam box. I expect you to post all communication with me publicly in this forum. DELETE MY GMAIL FROM YOUR SYSTEM IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Cloudbet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:44:37 AM

Hi all,

As OP has given us permission to post his account details, we will post the minimum required.

1. He is not using a Gmail account. He is using a 33mail.com account. 33mail.com works by creating you a subdomain that acts as your email address - for example, cloudbet.33mail.com. All mail send to any address at that subdomain will be delivered to the user.

All of OP's accounts were created with the same 33mail.com address (that is, alias1@account1.33mail.com, alias2@account1.33mail.com, alias3@account1.33mail.com). Therefore, we can be certain that all player accounts and all affiliate accounts belong to the same user. We found almost 50 of each.

2. Here is OP's account history:
Oct 5: account opened

Oct 5 11.46: BTC 2.55 deposited
Oct 5 12:10: BTC 2.55 withdrawn
no bets were placed during that time. It looks like OP has made a test deposit and test withdrawal.

Oct 6 09:10: BTC 5.13 deposited
Oct 6 09:57: BTC 5.052 deposited
Oct 6 10:26: BTC 3.031 deposited

The three transactions that OP posted in this forum were NOT related to the account. It is possible that they were related to another one of his many accounts, but we would need a transaction hash to ascertain which as he used a mixin service and used several dozen accounts for this fraud.

OP then placed the following bets:

TYPE   EVENT   SELECTION   MARKET   STAKE   PRICE      WIN
Standard   St. Louis (J La) v LA Dodgers (H Ryu)   LA Dodgers      3.0310   1.9300   0.0000
Standard   St. Louis (J La) v LA Dodgers (H Ryu)   LA Dodgers      5.0520   1.9300   0.0000
Standard   St. Louis (J La) v LA Dodgers (H Ryu)   LA Dodgers      5.1300   1.9200   0.0000

All 3 bets lost. The player's account balance was therefore BTC 0.0601.

The player was paid commission of 30% of losses to his affiliate account.

At this point, the player's accounts were frozen.

Additional points:
3. OP logged in using Tor for this account, and for all of his other accounts. Not a public wifi as he claims.
4. There is 0% chance that this is an honest mistake. It is absolutely certain that it is deliberate and systematic fraud.

I hope that concludes the matter.

Regards,
Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
per415 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:49:37 AM

Hi all,

As OP has given us permission to post his account details, we will post the minimum required.

1. He is not using a Gmail account. He is using a 33mail.com account. 33mail.com works by creating you a subdomain that acts as your email address - for example, cloudbet.33mail.com. All mail send to any address at that subdomain will be delivered to the user.

All of OP's accounts were created with the same 33mail.com address (that is, alias1@account1.33mail.com, alias2@account1.33mail.com, alias3@account1.33mail.com). Therefore, we can be certain that all player accounts and all affiliate accounts belong to the same user. We found almost 50 of each.

2. Here is OP's account history:
Oct 5: account opened

Oct 5 11.46: BTC 2.55 deposited
Oct 5 12:10: BTC 2.55 withdrawn
no bets were placed during that time. It looks like OP has made a test deposit and test withdrawal.

Oct 6 09:10: BTC 5.13 deposited
Oct 6 09:57: BTC 5.052 deposited
Oct 6 10:26: BTC 3.031 deposited

The three transactions that OP posted in this forum were NOT related to the account. It is possible that they were related to another one of his many accounts, but we would need a transaction hash to ascertain which as he used a mixin service and used several dozen accounts for this fraud.

OP then placed the following bets:

TYPE   EVENT   SELECTION   MARKET   STAKE   PRICE      WIN
Standard   St. Louis (J La) v LA Dodgers (H Ryu)   LA Dodgers      3.0310   1.9300   0.0000
Standard   St. Louis (J La) v LA Dodgers (H Ryu)   LA Dodgers      5.0520   1.9300   0.0000
Standard   St. Louis (J La) v LA Dodgers (H Ryu)   LA Dodgers      5.1300   1.9200   0.0000

All 3 bets lost. The player's account balance was therefore BTC 0.0601.

The player was paid commission of 30% of losses to his affiliate account.

At this point, the player's accounts were frozen.

Additional points:
3. OP logged in using Tor for this account, and for all of his other accounts. Not a public wifi as he claims.
4. There is 0% chance that this is an honest mistake. It is absolutely certain that it is deliberate and systematic fraud.

I hope that concludes the matter.

Regards,
Cloudbet

When I made my deposit I tried to place a bet and popup came up saying "unexpected error" that cloudbet could not place a bet and it asked me to contact cloudbet support with a reference number for this error (I tried this twice). I assume cloudbet was having some sort of issue/error as this is what the message said, Then a few minutes later tried to log back in to see if it was fixed only to find out I could not log in at all and you had sent me an email advising that you froze my account.

Keep in mind this was the day before the event started and so cloudbet froze my account well before the match started (almost a full day).
I fail to see a.) how a bet was placed when according to you there was and "unexpected error" when trying to place a bet   b.) even if the bet somehow when through with this error, you still froze my account the day before the match started.

based on that there has to be something dodgy about what happen.
Cloudbet
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 06:00:03 AM

That is simply not true. We will not address the matter further.

Cloudbet

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
.CLOUDBTCET
ESTABLISHED 2013
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
   ▄
██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
[/size][/url]
campycoin

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:11:15 AM

Here is the short version
I was locked out of my cloudbet account without explanation and cloudbet will not even reply to my emails. So they just scammed me out of my money!!!……...Below is full details
What Happened
I registered an account at cloudbet deposited a small amount of BTC and was able to deposit, withdraw and place bets (all this was small amounts). I then deposited a large amount of BTC total of 13 BTC which was my entire betting bank roll.

After this large deposit, I could not login to my cloudbet account and when I checked my email they had sent me an email saying "Your Cloudbet account has been frozen pending investigation."

Thanks for wasting everyone's time OP

Why did you not mention that you attempted to make a bet for all 13 btc and that bet ultimately lost?

You are sad because you lost a bet and want your bitcoin back. You tried a little affiliate trick to recoup losses and that is called fraud.

Thanks Cloudbet for clearing it up. I will continue to send you traffic. 

OP... that's what you get for betting blue or red.  Always bet on black... and orange
per415 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:36:18 PM

Here is the short version
I was locked out of my cloudbet account without explanation and cloudbet will not even reply to my emails. So they just scammed me out of my money!!!……...Below is full details
What Happened
I registered an account at cloudbet deposited a small amount of BTC and was able to deposit, withdraw and place bets (all this was small amounts). I then deposited a large amount of BTC total of 13 BTC which was my entire betting bank roll.

After this large deposit, I could not login to my cloudbet account and when I checked my email they had sent me an email saying "Your Cloudbet account has been frozen pending investigation."

Thanks for wasting everyone's time OP

Why did you not mention that you attempted to make a bet for all 13 btc and that bet ultimately lost?

You are sad because you lost a bet and want your bitcoin back. You tried a little affiliate trick to recoup losses and that is called fraud.

Thanks Cloudbet for clearing it up. I will continue to send you traffic.  

OP... that's what you get for betting blue or red.  Always bet on black... and orange

No offense intend but when you said "Thanks Cloudbet for clearing it up. I will continue to send you traffic." it sounds like you send traffic to cloudbet as an affiliate and if so, I do have to point out the obvious that as an affiliate you have a vested interest in cloudbet's reputation. However it is NOT my intention to negatively affect the players you have signed up under your affiliate link. But you have to agree that its in your best interest that cloudbet not upset any more players (rightly or wrongly) because you have to admit that some of them would complain about it at some point. My point being is that the best outcome I believe is for both affiliates and cloudbet its self is to prevent pissing of any more players, and if this post encourages cloudbet to do so then it would be good for not only you as an affiliate but players as well. But hay that just my option.

So anyway back to the details, it was actually 0.85 BTC bet, however as I said before this bet did NOT go through because of the "unexpected error", It also was not in the betting history (obviously this was before they frozen my account). On a separate not, I double my bets on each loss (well I would have if my account stayed open), so with my 13 BTC bankroll I could lose 3 times in a row and then if my 4th bet wins I will win back my losses, and Yes I know its a dangerous strategy I've had my fair share of bad luck but I have also had good luck as well.
So my guess is as good as yours, but if I had to take a stab at it - cloudbet said they are looking at 50 accounts so it probably has something to to with those 50 accounts, how I don't now, maybe they combine all 50 accounts into 1, but then that does not explain why there are 3 bets on what looks like the same game (very strange), maybe they got the same bet on the same game from all 50 accounts and combined it into 1, Cloudbet said that the account they showed was not using a Gmail (I used my Gmail) so it makes sense that they could have posted info from account that used a different email service, I have no idea these are all just wild guesses!!  But I really could not careless, this is because I believe its all just a big distraction from the real issue (marked in red below is what I believe to be the real issue)

As for this affiliate thing, after 30 seconds of reading there affiliate page it looks like they pay between 0.2% - 30% of players losses, So I have to assume that they think that player(s) and the affiliate are the same person and asuming someone does sign up under there own affiliate link this person would still lose money on the losing bets, so asuming this person loses a bet, 30% goes to the affiliate and 70% still goes to cloudbet. But I don't know how I could be associated with any other player/affiliate account(s) as I did not sign up under an affiliate link and it also can not be the IP I used because cloudbet said IP was not important. The only thing I have in common with the account they posted is the 13 BTC total deposit, the bets don't match and according to cloudbet the account did not use a gmail address(I use gmail), so it safe to assume its must be one of the other 50 accounts they mentioned.

Why It does not matter Who You Believe?
Nothing I or cloudbet say's matters: More importantly that fact remains that I deposited 13 BTC (which cloudbet has stupidly confirmed) and cloudbet has also said that I have balance remaining (another silly mistake on their part) regardless of weather its 13BTC or 0.1 keeping this balance is theft. Remember before you read the next section that both cloudbet and I agreed that I deposited BTC and that there is a balance remaining on my account.

No Matter how you slice it

No matter what cloudbets reason's are, and regardless of whether you think I'm wrong or right, you can not Deny the fact that I deposited X bitcoins and their is still X bitcoins balance remaining in my account which cloudbet has keep for themselves, stealing is stealing no matter how big or small the theft.

The fact is if cloudbet for any reason suspects you of doing anything wrong, it does not matter if you are innocent or guilty because the result will always end with you losing whatever bitcoins you happen to have in your account at the time

eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 09:51:18 PM

crazy situation.  i can vouch for cloudbet, i have lost more than i have ever won...but they always pay.  i look forward to seeing the lines for the world series cloudbet.

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
leen93

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:56:30 PM

I'm satisfied with cloudbet.
sometimes their withdrawals take a while and that's something I don't like but they pay out to me in a few hours always.
today made 3.5 btc +- 5.5btc with some socces matches and in 2 hours the bitcoins where in my wallet
cloudbet1

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:40:59 AM

CHECK THIS OUT, WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IS RIDICULOUS!!!! I LOST 20 BTC AND MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO BET...

AS OF RIGHT NOW, I AM NOT ABLE TO GET MY 20 BTC BACK. NOBODY REPLYING TO ME. NOBODY CARES. MY ACCOUNT IS FROZEN AND THERE IS SOME KIND OF INVESTIGATION.

CLOUDBET.COM CANT EVEN AFFORD PROPER CUSTOMER SERVICE....

TO ME IT IS A SCAM AND SO FAR MY BITCOINS ARE GONE...

SEE THIS TOPIC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=991041.0
Rizla2345

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:53:00 AM

Another referral scam, how unexpected.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:27:31 AM

Another referral scam, how unexpected.

not all the referral programs are scams...unfortunately the BTC industry is full is scams because the spending are irreversible.
ewalk

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:24:01 AM

I am begging to have problems with cloudbet.com. Serious Problems. They are not paying out their bets on time. At first I thought this was a staffing issue or something, but now they closed my account, and they kept my coins. When I emailed in the person I contacted said they could not find my account, and they had no idea what I was talking about. It was as if my account never existed.

Since there is no way to contact these people except through emails I was screwed. The only way I can fight back is to tell my story to the world.  Don't gamble here.  My friend referred me to this place, and to this day he has not had problems with them, but I think they pick and choose who to do this too. My friends gambles less than 20 dollars a bet so he is not a good target anyway.

I am looking for another site. Stay away from these fraudulent crooks.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:50:56 AM

For the avoidance of doubt - OP did make deposits of up to 13 BTC, however at the time his account was frozen, the account balance was <0.1 BTC.

The OP is a fraudulent user. Even so, we have continued to respect his privacy by not posting details of his other accounts and bet history.

1. This has nothing to do with public wifi. In fact, OP connected through Tor.
2. The account balance was not 13 BTC, it was less than 0.1 BTC.
3. OP knows exactly what he was doing and the way in which he abused the affiliate program with almost 50 accounts. This was systematic, deliberate, and malicious fraud.

This matter is closed.

Regards,
Cloudbet

What I understand from that post is that you are in possession of the 13 btc the OP deposited and are going to keep them as punishment for his alleged fraud attempt. Is that correct?

This is starting to get interesting  Smiley

Would it be possible for cloud bet to become more transparent with how the funds were transfered to and from all of this accounts?
Shinpak0

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

contacted cloudbet after they said closed my account for multiaccounts and they never got back to me. support never replies to emails and my deposit withdrawn
6 days now and no reply want my funds!

http://imgur.com/a/CZOB2
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

OMG another CLOUDBET SCAM ACCUSATION TOPIC

im so surprised!

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
tommyboybtc

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:31:53 AM

STAY AWAY FROM THESE JOKERS!

For one whatever you deposit in BTC must be completely bet I.e if you deposit 1BTC then you have to BET all 1BTC or else you have to fill out a bunch of total bullshit identity papers proving residency. Which means if you are from a "restricted" country, then you lose your funds.

Second the casinos odds SUCK. I don't even know if they are provably fair.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

I couldn't even complete a withdrawal b/c the confirmation email link was broken.

PIECE OF SH*T
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: