Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [New terms][WTB] $10 btc with paypal. i send first  (Read 1980 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:12:56 PM

Why don't you withdraw to your bank account and buy with coinbase?  You will have near zero risk and would get your Bitcoin in a week verses months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h4xx0r (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:43:35 PM

h4xx0r

Trust: -11: -2 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

You look like a scammer, bro.

say goodbye to that account  Cheesy

you do too now!  Cheesy

cocksucker, just like vod and cooldgamer. all up in someonelse's business.

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:52:34 PM

He will only appear to you as a scammer. To everyone else he is Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0). Why are you trolling now? No one is going to use Paypal so its silly. Most people get negative when they try buy bitcoin with it.
h4xx0r (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:12:14 PM

He will only appear to you as a scammer. To everyone else he is Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0). Why are you trolling now? No one is going to use Paypal so its silly. Most people get negative when they try buy bitcoin with it.

Yeah, he pops in my thread to talk shit, but i'm the one trolling. you're stupid.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:54:00 AM

bump. updated terms. remove requirement for exchange of trust. up amount to 10 USD. apologize to those who were offended
There is still no reason for you to want to do this. There is no reason that you would want this other then to either scam or buy trust.

This is also essentially a interest free loan for you. If the price of bitcoin falls then you can initiate a chargeback and recover your $10, however if the price of bitcoin rises then you profit.

Or you could hope that whoever you "buy" from would not want to wait 6 months to send you their bitcoin so they send before the time you can initiate a chageback expires.

Every scenario works out to you pulling a scam.
h4xx0r (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:55:27 AM

bump. updated terms. remove requirement for exchange of trust. up amount to 10 USD. apologize to those who were offended
There is still no reason for you to want to do this. There is no reason that you would want this other then to either scam or buy trust.

This is also essentially a interest free loan for you. If the price of bitcoin falls then you can initiate a chargeback and recover your $10, however if the price of bitcoin rises then you profit.

Or you could hope that whoever you "buy" from would not want to wait 6 months to send you their bitcoin so they send before the time you can initiate a chageback expires.

True, that's why i've decided to transfer to coinbase instead. its just not possible to lock threads on this forum. also, i am not here to scam anyone. you are yet another judgemental cock sucker like the other two bitches who left me a negative trust, so fuck you. confront  me like a man instead of jumping to conclusions you profiling ass bitch.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:01:21 AM

True, that's why i've decided to transfer to coinbase instead. its just not possible to lock threads on this forum. also, i am not here to scam anyone. you are yet another judgemental cock sucker like the other two bitches who left me a negative trust, so fuck you. confront  me like a man instead of jumping to conclusions you profiling ass bitch.
To lock thread: click "lock thread" on the bottom left.

You are very immature and issue personal insults when you know nothing about the person. This is an additional reason for me to not trust you. There is no reason for me to confront you as there is more then enough evidence and there is no reason why I would give you he benefit of the doubt
h4xx0r (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:02:38 AM

True, that's why i've decided to transfer to coinbase instead. its just not possible to lock threads on this forum. also, i am not here to scam anyone. you are yet another judgemental cock sucker like the other two bitches who left me a negative trust, so fuck you. confront  me like a man instead of jumping to conclusions you profiling ass bitch.
To lock thread: click "lock thread" on the bottom left.

You are very immature and issue personal insults when you know nothing about the person. This is an additional reason for me to not trust you. There is no reason for me to confront you as there is more then enough evidence and there is no reason why I would give you he benefit of the doubt

well congratulations, you're a cock sucking bitch. here's your prize.

you people are insane. all i asked for was a fucking feedback in a trade!

I'm immature? no, i just aint taking your bullshit. faggots

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: