Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WISE Coin ICO Live on Bittrex w/ Assured Buy Backs And Value Growth  (Read 26644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
WiseCrypto (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:03:21 PM

The WISE concept was really designed to protect the community from the scam teams we see all to often in alt coins. Thats why we set up the hard wallet to be held by a trusted 3rd party. To protect everyone from schemes like Ghost and the other 1000 disappearing dev teams. Get WISE before the ICO ends and get an assured growth of your investment . Its the WISE thing to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WiseCrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:42:46 PM

We had some questions in the IRC about the investment breakdown by %  so to illustrate.
https://i.imgur.com/TOZb5t7.png
Added to the OP
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 05:06:56 PM

Sorry guys. I'm all for ICO's that show promise and innovation. But this has neither. Also, the frequent spelling errors and lack of etiquette, shows me that the PR head has no experience with announcements and how small things like spelling and grammar errors can make a coin look bad. Also, the logo is a googled brain inside of a circle. There is nobody buying any coins, and there has not even been a 1BTC buy. I am not trying to put you down in any way, but if you were actually serious about everything you say, there would have been actual work put in to this project, and care taken with the ANN.

Perhaps I will be wrong, but experience has shown that I most likely am not.

Will but a tiny amount of the ICO just to say I did, and hope I am wrong.

If my post gets deleted because of honest criticism, I will have my answer completely then.

Edit: also, the coin ICO price is outrageously high for a non-innovative coin.

WiseDev

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:00:35 PM

Sorry guys. I'm all for ICO's that show promise and innovation. But this has neither. Also, the frequent spelling errors and lack of etiquette, shows me that the PR head has no experience with announcements and how small things like spelling and grammar errors can make a coin look bad. Also, the logo is a googled brain inside of a circle. There is nobody buying any coins, and there has not even been a 1BTC buy. I am not trying to put you down in any way, but if you were actually serious about everything you say, there would have been actual work put in to this project, and care taken with the ANN.

If my post gets deleted because of honest criticism, I will have my answer completely then.

Really... You are buying this coin but you are also criticizing it? How is that going to help? If this coin is non-innovative show me another coin like it in cryptos. The ICO price is the ICO price if you cant handle that then don't invest.  Obviously you just want to mine coins that have stupid features and no backed value. Blinking lights and anon wallets dont give a coin any value. At the end of the day a coin with a bunch of features is still worth what people will pay for it and that will not be much. You can go do that somewhere else. If you want a coin that can assure the value and you can actually expect real growth out of then WISE is your choice. My team has put a lot of thought into this coin. We are not some fly-by-night operation. The team is constructed from some known people in the world of cryptos.
Yes we freely admit that we HAVE deleted posts from here over the time that the coin thread has been posted because people like you who dont understand our investment idea and are here just to fud. Unlike you the team believes this coin will work. Our investment avenues have had months of investigation and testing.
I think the biggest problem is you want to get something for nothing. We dont do that here.

If you need me to hold your hand and walk you through the coin and how it is going to work feel free to come to #wisecoin IRC. i will be glad to help you
mistercoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:45:15 PM

Really... You are buying this coin but you are also criticizing it? How is that going to help? If this coin is non-innovative show me another coin like it in cryptos. The ICO price is the ICO price if you cant handle that then don't invest.  Obviously you just want to mine coins that have stupid features and no backed value. Blinking lights and anon wallets dont give a coin any value. At the end of the day a coin with a bunch of features is still worth what people will pay for it and that will not be much. You can go do that somewhere else. If you want a coin that can assure the value and you can actually expect real growth out of then WISE is your choice. My team has put a lot of thought into this coin. We are not some fly-by-night operation. The team is constructed from some known people in the world of cryptos.
Yes we freely admit that we HAVE deleted posts from here over the time that the coin thread has been posted because people like you who dont understand our investment idea and are here just to fud. Unlike you the team believes this coin will work. Our investment avenues have had months of investigation and testing.
I think the biggest problem is you want to get something for nothing. We dont do that here.

If you need me to hold your hand and walk you through the coin and how it is going to work feel free to come to #wisecoin IRC. i will be glad to help you

TL;DR: Bold parts.

Lol. I buy it (0.008BTC) because if there is a chance in hell it will even have a satoshi of profit, then I win.

You say this and that about said coin, how it will shatter our perception of currency, but yet fail to actually innovate anything yourself. How many devs people have said in the past that their coin would be supported forever, super rare, promised support and features,worth many coin, wow, such innovative, uses sup3r l33t algorithms that will never not be rare because it is made by the best team and honest people that are in it for their passion of the crypto world, and not for money...then run off with the money (NFD v1, Silkcoin, other coins with hidden premines, etc,etc) and/or come up with a stupid excuse why it happened. Or their coin was just plain crap and abandoned it, with those that actually invested into it left holding useless junk.

Bitswift's ICO sold out in 6 hours. They had a starting fund of I think 300BTC, and people thought that was a lot, but yet BitSwift sold out in 6 hours, and actually brought a company and whitepaper, etc,etc. I look at this ICO, and almost 1000BTC? Are you f****** insane?

If you were so serious about the coin, and its future, why do you hide behind a shill account? Have you actually seen what the community thinks of that? Why not release it on your own account? It makes you look like you are afraid of failing (or scamming) and people able to ruin your (probably just member status anyway) account. Why has your "team" not given us your real names? Only account names, that can easily be brushed off in the event that you took the money and run. Give us your real names, your websites, portfolios, etc., so we can put a bit of faith into your project.

What proof do we have that you will actually 100% "Buy back all coins"? I can guess that you have either not been a part of the cryptocurrency niche for very long, or you are just out for a cash grab. If you were you would do your research and look at many of the coins in the past, promising nothing but pure honesty and innovation, even if their coin was just a scrypt clone with random block rewards, then once the coin is released, and their pre-mine sold off- are never to be heard from again.

Give us a reason to trust you and your product, and then maybe you will gain some attention.

Wink MisterCoin

WiseDev

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:21:17 PM

Lol. I buy it (0.008BTC) because if there is a chance in hell it will even have a satoshi of profit, then I win.

You say this and that about said coin, how it will shatter our perception of currency, but yet fail to actually innovate anything yourself. How many devs people have said in the past that their coin would be supported forever, super rare, promised support and features,worth many coin, wow, such innovative, uses sup3r l33t algorithms that will never not be rare because it is made by the best team and honest people that are in it for their passion of the crypto world, and not for money...then run off with the money (NFD v1, Silkcoin, other coins with hidden premines, etc,etc) and/or come up with a stupid excuse why it happened. Or their coin was just plain crap and abandoned it, with those that actually invested into it left holding useless junk.

Bitswift's ICO sold out in 6 hours. They had a starting fund of I think 300BTC, and people thought that was a lot, but yet BitSwift sold out in 6 hours, and actually brought a company and whitepaper, etc,etc. I look at this ICO, and almost 1000BTC? Are you f****** insane?

If you were so serious about the coin, and its future, why do you hide behind a shill account? Have you actually seen what the community thinks of that? Why not release it on your own account? It makes you look like you are afraid of failing (or scamming) and people able to ruin your (probably just member status anyway) account. Why has your "team" not given us your real names? Only account names, that can easily be brushed off in the event that you took the money and run. Give us your real names, your websites, portfolios, etc., so we can put a bit of faith into your project.

What proof do we have that you will actually 100% "Buy back all coins"? I can guess that you have either not been a part of the cryptocurrency niche for very long, or you are just out for a cash grab. If you were you would do your research and look at many of the coins in the past, promising nothing but pure honesty and innovation, even if their coin was just a scrypt clone with random block rewards, then once the coin is released, and their pre-mine sold off- are never to be heard from again.

Give us a reason to trust you and your product, and then maybe you will gain some attention.

Wink MisterCoin

let me break this down.

We don't really care about features. Features do not grow real value. We care about the growing price of the coin. Adding features is like putting stickers on a car to make it go faster. Sure you will feel faster but then people will still look beyond that and notice most feature driven coins are not worth the electricity they were mined with. As for the money did u not read that the in-invested 60% is not being held by the dev team?

Bitswift's ICO sold out in 6 hours. They had a starting fund of I think 300BTC, and people thought that was a lot, but yet BitSwift sold out in 6 hours, and actually brought a company and whitepaper, etc,etc. I look at this ICO, and almost 1000BTC? Are you f****** insane?[/
Our coin is nothing like Bitswift. We set a MAXIMUM of 1000btc ICO and a minimum of 50btc. that way if the ICO got popular it could be widely distributed to buyers. All coins that we do not sell are destroyed by the exchange.

Only account names, that can easily be brushed off in the event that you took the money and run. Give us your real names, your websites, portfolios, etc., so we can put a bit of faith into your project.

My IRC name is InsertNameHere. feel free to talk to me on IRC. I run the Smallfish Crypto Blog as well http://hchq.com I hang out in the #bittrex and ##ipominer rooms a lot. I have done proof of developer with CryptoAsian. The community knows me. How about some Proof Of Buyer?  do you want to give some random site on the internet all of your personal data?  well?

What proof do we have that you will actually 100% "Buy back all coins"
Once again. read the ANN a little more. We do not have control of most of the ICO holdings. that is the community's money and will be held by a 3rd party (bittrex) the 40% we do control is released so we can invest it and put profits from said investments into the 60% wallet we don't control. We have done it in this way to assure you that we will not run off.

When we drew up this coin idea we set safeties in place for the buyers. We have done more to protect the value of this coin than any other crypto in the business. If the project went to complete crap we would still be able to withdraw most investments, add them to the 60% wallet and refund you the entire remnants of the project.  Show me a coin that is actually built to cover investor's asses like that.

mistercoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:16:55 PM

Wink MisterCoin

let me break this down.

We don't really care about features. Features do not grow real value. We care about the growing price of the coin. Adding features is like putting stickers on a car to make it go faster. Sure you will feel faster but then people will still look beyond that and notice most feature driven coins are not worth the electricity they were mined with. As for the money did u not read that the in-invested 60% is not being held by the dev team?

Bitswift's ICO sold out in 6 hours. They had a starting fund of I think 300BTC, and people thought that was a lot, but yet BitSwift sold out in 6 hours, and actually brought a company and whitepaper, etc,etc. I look at this ICO, and almost 1000BTC? Are you f****** insane?[/
Our coin is nothing like Bitswift. We set a MAXIMUM of 1000btc ICO and a minimum of 50btc. that way if the ICO got popular it could be widely distributed to buyers. All coins that we do not sell are destroyed by the exchange.

Only account names, that can easily be brushed off in the event that you took the money and run. Give us your real names, your websites, portfolios, etc., so we can put a bit of faith into your project.

My IRC name is InsertNameHere. feel free to talk to me on IRC. I run the Smallfish Crypto Blog as well http://hchq.com I hang out in the #bittrex and ##ipominer rooms a lot. I have done proof of developer with CryptoAsian. The community knows me. How about some Proof Of Buyer?  do you want to give some random site on the internet all of your personal data?  well?

What proof do we have that you will actually 100% "Buy back all coins"
Once again. read the ANN a little more. We do not have control of most of the ICO holdings. that is the community's money and will be held by a 3rd party (bittrex) the 40% we do control is released so we can invest it and put profits from said investments into the 60% wallet we don't control. We have done it in this way to assure you that we will not run off.

When we drew up this coin idea we set safeties in place for the buyers. We have done more to protect the value of this coin than any other crypto in the business. If the project went to complete crap we would still be able to withdraw most investments, add them to the 60% wallet and refund you the entire remnants of the project.  Show me a coin that is actually built to cover investor's asses like that.

Well you clearly have it all figured out, and you either honestly believe this stuff, or you are trying very hard to not look like a fraud.

Lasting comments -
I have done proof of developer with CryptoAsian. The community knows me. How about some Proof Of Buyer?  do you want to give some random site on the internet all of your personal data?  well?

If you are asking for about 350,000$ USD at current prices..yeah..We do.. People won't just 'give' you their money without knowing who it's going to, especially if it is shady as fuck. If you are truly serious about this shit, and are in it for the long run, you wouldn't even second guess this.

Most successful, if not all, coins and services have full transparency. Identities and all. It is a form of assurance.

As for the cryptoasian...Anyone can fool/pay off a site to pass you, and, why should we trust their judgement over our own?

WiseCrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:49:55 PM

We on the WISE team want to thank all the supporters that believed in the WISE concept enough to invest into the ICO.
       It is sad that we did not meet our minimum ICO target amount but really it is a mixed blessing that it did not launch with the way the crypto investment markets are heading. We did try to improve upon the the current offerings in the market as far as protections for the investor and offer up an alternative vision to the pump and dump manipulation of our current coin system. Its now clear that we will not find enough support to do so at this time. Bittrex will refund all investors when the ICO closes and again we thank all those who participated.
The WISE team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: