Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102247 times)
aurumrex

Activity: 115
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:51:36 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 01:02:57 PM by aurumrex

Very low total supply of coin. Price can go up if DEVs are active.
I think that without DEV's activity this coin has no bright future.

Link to official website doesn't work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

Very low total supply of coin. Price can go up if DEVs are active.
I think that without DEV's activity this coin has no bright future.

Link to official website doesn't work.

I agree in a way and that is why I have been saying for a while in here that maybe we should have a community takeover and get a dev working on the project. Like we all know if there is a dev working on the coin it will help the price rise and have something backing the coin. To be honest I have been buying Triangles as a speculative position and I'm not using funds out of my pocket as I am using some of the funds I earn from other staking coins to accumulate Triangles. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
johnantony

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:12:24 PM

what happening to triangle-qt? my pc closed it and when i try to pen again appear this: assertion failed: file src/kernel.ccp... hash genesisblockofficial....
johnantony

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

wallet doesn't work anymore guys...
aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

That's why I don't touch coins without active DEV support. Be careful.
johnantony

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:21:23 PM

Why triangle dev no activity from june 2016? Shocked
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:34:16 PM

You would be better off posting your questions on the Triangles discord which I posted a link to a page back. You could try this and see if it fixes your wallet issue and that is to back up your wallet.dat file in appdata/roaming. Once you have backed up your wallet then delete all the files but not your wallet.dat and then start the wallet again. It will sync from the start again so it could take a while but see if this fixes the wallet from crashing and not opening as I have had this happen with me on a couple of other wallets. Remember to back up your wallet first which is the most important thing.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:53:52 PM

It's fassinating when coins get resurrected. Good luck!

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
johnantony

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:54:35 PM

i know, i'm not a noob, seem the problem is bootstrap file, if i put bootstrap file wallet doesn't start , i tried on my both pc Sad
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:57:00 PM

i know, i'm not a noob, seem the problem is bootstrap file, if i put bootstrap file wallet doesn't start , i tried on my both pc Sad

Okay I was just trying to help, well like I said you would be best to post your issue in the Triangles discord as you would get a quicker response then in here as most of the community members are in the discord now and not very active on here. Good luck and I hope you get your issue sorted.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg21126767#msg21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:05:23 PM

hey, is there a minimun amount to be able to stake?
and do I have to have the wallet open all the time or I can open let's say 2 times a week and its ok?

thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:51:02 PM

hey, is there a minimun amount to be able to stake?
and do I have to have the wallet open all the time or I can open let's say 2 times a week and its ok?

thanks.

There is no minimum amount to stake however most of us would recommend at least 10 to 20 Triangles as a minimum to stake so then you'll be earning weekly stakes. I would say you would earn 2 to 5 stakes per week on that amount of coins. It is recommended that you leave your wallet open as often as you can as it gives you more of a chance to earn stakes. Good luck!

TrianglesDev (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:25:26 PM

TRI is working fine. No need to do anything for me.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:21:21 PM

Well this is a big surprise to see you post in here lol its been a long time since we have seen you dev! True there isn't anything you need to do as Triangles is working fine however do you have any plans to make Triangles useful for something? Right now its just a coin where people earn interest but has no real use so that is what I think people would want to see if Triangles can have a practical use in the world.

TrianglesDev (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

Well this is a big surprise to see you post in here lol its been a long time since we have seen you dev! True there isn't anything you need to do as Triangles is working fine however do you have any plans to make Triangles useful for something? Right now its just a coin where people earn interest but has no real use so that is what I think people would want to see if Triangles can have a practical use in the world.

No plans. I am the guy who fixed TRI after it got abandoned by the original dev (see "History" in 1st post) - nothing more, nothing less.  I don't have the spare time at hand (and the motivation) to do more than a general monitoring of the overall TRI network condition - which is perfectly fine as of now.

In case anyone else wants to step up and take matters in his or her hands (for example a new website), feel free to drop me a note.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:36:29 PM

No plans. I am the guy who fixed TRI after it got abandoned by the original dev (see "History" in 1st post) - nothing more, nothing less.  I don't have the spare time at hand (and the motivation) to do more than a general monitoring of the overall TRI network condition - which is perfectly fine as of now.

In case anyone else wants to step up and take matters in his or her hands (for example a new website), feel free to drop me a note.

Thanks for your honesty! If I knew how to create slick websites I would put my hand up as that is what we desperately need for Triangles and also a working block explorer. I hope someone from the community steps up to the plate as this is something that we truly need right now. 

johnantony

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:43:53 AM

No plans. I am the guy who fixed TRI after it got abandoned by the original dev (see "History" in 1st post) - nothing more, nothing less.  I don't have the spare time at hand (and the motivation) to do more than a general monitoring of the overall TRI network condition - which is perfectly fine as of now.

yes dev TRI need new website and more communication, on twitter and maybe a official slack channel, marketing with more announcement... this the best staking coin and good reserve.more people must to know TRI imho
Miner-room101

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:14:49 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 08:41:53 PM by Miner-room101

No plans. I am the guy who fixed TRI after it got abandoned by the original dev (see "History" in 1st post) - nothing more, nothing less.  I don't have the spare time at hand (and the motivation) to do more than a general monitoring of the overall TRI network condition - which is perfectly fine as of now.

Thanks for your honesty! If I knew how to create slick websites I would put my hand up as that is what we desperately need for Triangles and also a working block explorer. I hope someone from the community steps up to the plate as this is something that we truly need right now.  

I might be able to do a block explorer as I have some free time coming up in a few weeks.  Are there any other things people think we should be heading towards?

resinball

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:57:08 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 09:46:12 PM by resinball

I might be able to do a block explorer as I have some free time coming up in a few weeks.  Are there any other things people think we should be heading towards?

please make the block explorer the website by just adding separate page and a few links plus specs?

X13 PoS over TOR
<If you can have an updated coin count would be great>
received confirmations: 4
maturity confirmations: 7
annual PoS interest: 33%
minimum stake age: 1 hour
block target interval: 120 seconds
bootstrap-
http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365
Windows wallet, v 4.2.1.0 "Black Pharao"
Mac wallet, v 4.2.1.0 "Black Pharao"
https://github.com/wurstgelee/triangles
https://github.com/bitbandi/UniversalWalletGenerator
Public address network version = 65
original ANN thread link
Exchange:
Cryptopia
Bitsquare Decentralized Exchange

I think all these other coins are headed towards TRI since most of them didn't get it right.  not sure if any of these other coins really hit the mark and they heading TRIs way.  If there were to be an incredibly quick and easy super jump into the next benchmark... triangles users should be given 3 years to prepare for the fork since many Triangles users cold storage and check once in a blue moon.  very nice to see PoL from Dev!!!

btw, Miner-room101 i will reward you 50 TRI if done Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: