Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102250 times)
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:07:24 PM

Triangles is in dire need of some marketing and social media promotion. Most of the high interest rate staking coins are down 90% or more in fiat terms which includes 808, Ember, IFLT, 1337, etc. Triangles is clearly a stronger business model with low supply in the 100,785 share range, lower staking rates at 33% and encrypted messaging, but if no one knows about the Triangles coin the price may continue to languish. In fact today I noticed the buyside order limit book on Cryptopia is only 0.2465 BTC. What can be done to promote Triangles more broadly and help increase the trading volume?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:29:52 PM

Triangles is in dire need of some marketing and social media promotion. Most of the high interest rate staking coins are down 90% or more in fiat terms which includes 808, Ember, IFLT, 1337, etc. Triangles is clearly a stronger business model with low supply in the 100,785 share range, lower staking rates at 33% and encrypted messaging, but if no one knows about the Triangles coin the price may continue to languish. In fact today I noticed the buyside order limit book on Cryptopia is only 0.2465 BTC. What can be done to promote Triangles more broadly and help increase the trading volume?

Every now and then we do see a lot of people promoting Triangles on Social media. I do however agree that Triangles needs more promotion but I think most are happy with the way its going at the moment. Triangles continues to hold steady because people believe in the coin and like so many of us, we have been holding and staking for a long time now.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:08:00 PM

What happens when max supply os reached?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:19:02 AM

Well when that happens I believe people staking will then start earning the fees every time there is a transaction made. I could be wrong but this seems to be the case for other staking coins. We still have a while before the max supply of 120k is mined so enjoy the stakes now while it lasts.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:45:04 AM

Small update:

Hitting memory limit regularily while syncing the block explorer. It is running as of now but has trouble updating the most recent blocks. The seednode however is working fine so no troubles there.

I ordered a more powerful VPS (more RAM, CPU and SSD)  a few minutes ago, delivery, setup and migration of seednode, explorer, website and faucet might take some time tho.

Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

Well when that happens I believe people staking will then start earning the fees every time there is a transaction made. I could be wrong but this seems to be the case for other staking coins. We still have a while before the max supply of 120k is mined so enjoy the stakes now while it lasts.

But then reward will probably be lower. Right?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:01:37 AM

Yes that is correct as we'll be staking for fees instead of staking for the 33% which it currently is. I'm hoping by then that Triangles will be used more as a payment for something which will create a lot of transactions for us all to earn those fees. We are a while off that so the dev team have time to work out what they are going to do when the time comes.

Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

Yes that is correct as we'll be staking for fees instead of staking for the 33% which it currently is. I'm hoping by then that Triangles will be used more as a payment for something which will create a lot of transactions for us all to earn those fees. We are a while off that so the dev team have time to work out what they are going to do when the time comes.

Are there plans on that subject already?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

we will look into that and come up with some suggestion early 2018.

also don't worry about the current price, we have alt winter. wait for spring. Wink

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:33:46 PM

we will look into that and come up with some suggestion early 2018.

also don't worry about the current price, we have alt winter. wait for spring. Wink

This is good to hear, I'm actually really looking forward to Triangles in 2018. I think it will be an even bigger year for crypto as a whole and more people will start joining the crypto community and look for coins to put their money into. TRI could be one of those coins as the total supply is low and the staking is very good. Also the price has been steady for months now, yes we get the occasional mini pump but overall the coin has been steady compared to many Alts out there. Just hold and stake!

resinball

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:54:05 AM

.2 BTC for 1/2 percent coin supply of hard coded node seed/ ToR addy since 2014, "CREAMY SYNC" since 2014.  why so many imitations?
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

this is a dead project, bringing it back to life will be like installing a soul into another foreign body, the behaviour will flop

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
execidris

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:16 AM

Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
aliketrogle

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:08:26 PM

Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:25:07 PM

Hi everyone, it's been great to see the recent activity around TRI.  This is obviously a long established project with a number of core and faithful members, miners / holders. I would love to know what can be done to lift the profile of TRI.  Being a long established coin with a low max supply is very attractive for some but only if people are aware of it.  I guess I'm not adding to what has already been discussed recently and probably many times but is there a way to get the profile lifted using the talents and connections of the TRI community.  Do people care or just prefer things as they are?  The new website is amazing (great work Cheesy) btw  Personally, I have no talent nor connections (no really, I don't ! ) but I can post the Triangles name and web link a few times each day to various crypto chat hubs etc.  Would others like to help or is this just a dumb idea? There are obviously some very talented and connected people here that would have more punch and better ideas than this.  I suppose too that there are a number of people who have been around from the start and have seen a 10X plus on investment, can this and way way beyond be achieved for everyone and for those that have only come in this year?  What have other coins done in the past to lift themselves up from obscurity or has it even been done before? Why was TRI left behind in the past?........ 2018 will be a huge year for new money and now would be the most appropriate time to start promoting Triangles and all it's benefits before the new money ship sails into the sunset.  Thanks for reading this, I would love to hear your thoughts.  Would others be interested in posting the Triangles name and website link in an aggressive 3 month campaign, along with any other better ideas than mine?  With an aggressive campaign it would be great to see TRI hit 1000K or beyond in 2018 while the door is open.

Hello,

I understand where you are coming from mate, TRI has actually performed well this year as it was very cheap at the start of the year but now its high and holding steady. Yes I do agree that TRI needs a lot more exposure as like you have said it hasn't had much. I think if you like to promote TRI to crypto hubs or other places you want to promote, to just do it. Every now and then I tweet about TRI along with a few other fellow Twitter users but I do think it needs a lot more to really start to take off. I also believe 2018 is going to be an even bigger year then 2017 and some big money will start to flow into crypto so we need to get TRI out there for people to see. As a community I know we can achieve this as the community here is great and one of the best, we just don't see it in this thread but on the discord the community is very active. It will take time but I believe TRI will get back to 100k sats some time in 2018.

cryptoskrilla1

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:58:07 AM

How can i help?
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:16:21 AM

Hi cryptoskrilla1, thank you for asking, if you could post the website address  https://www.triangles.network/  in as many places as possible on social media and crypto chat hubs for a couple of months that would be great.  Its free advertising and if we all get involved we can hopefully bring some traffic our way. Please do anything else you may think helpful to getting the TRI name out there.

I'll start doing this more often as when it was updated I did promote it a fair bit on Twitter but then forgot about it so I'll start promoting the site again. I think the more promotions we can do the better it will be for the coin and community. I'll also get in contact with a few Twitter guys to see if they can also help out, free advertising helps benefit us all who hold Triangles so I don't mind doing it as I tweet a lot anyway about other coins.

resinball

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:12:16 AM

Thank you vella85 for your response.  I will check in with discord and say hi.....I've posted the website link details to about a dozen chat hubs today, so hopefully some solid 10X action tmorro lol..... 

Just a question for community members, ..... obviously "we" own our TRI coins of which approx 75% of the 120,000 have been purchased/mined.  Please bare with me on this because we are in a very unique position that will favor us......Now at the moment, the market that has left us behind is determining our value/price, but, can't we as a small community unite and take charge of our coin and organize a re-set of the valuation benchmark, through moderating the prices ourselves.  If we have a consensus as a community that Triangles is actually way undervalued, which it is I believe, and worth say $975 or $1975 or $19,750 for example, then we as a community should only sell our rare coins at the TRI community moderated and agreed price, or above, as the new market dictates. We would also have to have an agreed amount that a single community member may sell per week, if they so desire, just so there isn't a mass dump by a few members in the beginning, but a controlled slow release over 6 -18 months, allowing the current TRI community to adjust, and new members to not get burnt and have their investment in TRI protected.  Early investors in the moderated higher prices will also enjoy a strong rise in value of their investments.  This is just a matter of "us" the holders and the sellers having most of the say over valuation for a designated period and "our" market place not dictated by the buyers.  Would we prefer to sell 3 TRI for $3333 or 33 TRI for $180. Where is the love !!! Also, as we know, this coin has everything going for it, but, a well known brand name !!! For some reason we missed the early marketing and FOMO train.  Which has created an opportunity for us today. It's time to play catch up and have TRI sitting at it's rightful place among the crypto community.  That place isn't floundering down the bottom of the list somewhere. It"s Top 100, then top 50 etc.  With a rare coin of 120,000 that has weathered 4 years in the crypto eco system because of the dedicated dev team and community, this coin will grow rapidly in value if we moderate the buying price and selling availability, and psychologically TRI will only be respected with a much higher value that is compatible with the top 20.  Psychologically people need and want to see that TRI value is in the thousands, and people will see and respect the value in that for a rare 4 year old coin of 120,000. Without a massive lift in value TRI will just sit and sit.  How do we achieve this?  Control the sell price, control the volume available.  Market to new international buyers who want security, privacy and exclusivity outside BTC.  TRI may have missed some of the early western buyers but we can attract new international buyers via there chat hubs etc. TRI needs to be the new international buyers exclusive coin, once they and others start coming on board we moderate the upward trend of the much, much higher sell price and volume and create the demand.  We want to create a market place where store of value and having 18 TRI or less makes you a millionaire.  There are smarter people than me here than can help facilitate this space, add to the conversation and really make this happen.  I don't really know why I was led to buy TRI a little while ago other than to say I felt a connection somehow. I don't hold many in the grand scheme of things I guess like most people but I'm here and believe in this project.  Can we join together and really make something wonderful happen for all concerned including new investors, please can we take control and not sit back and let this opportunity pass us by.  2018 is going to be huge for crypto and we need a plan and to really push TRI to the masses. What are the communities thoughts about this? Is this not do-able or totally possible?  Thanks for reading my post. 

I agree,  slow rise is how to keep the stakers happy and the holders holding.  keep 1 TRI at reasonable price under 50 BTC.
shijinkv

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:35 PM

The very first thing Developers should do is to create a better wallet for TRIANGLE.
Who has got time to download and install 553MB setup file?

Please launch a better android/ios wallet.
We will do the marketing and will take you guys to mooon. :-)
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:58:36 PM

The very first thing Developers should do is to create a better wallet for TRIANGLE.
Who has got time to download and install 553MB setup file?

Please launch a better android/ios wallet.
We will do the marketing and will take you guys to mooon. :-)

In time I'm sure these things we come. Just run the set up overnight and in the morning the wallet should be synced up. That is what I did when I started and it was all complete when I woke up. I think 2018 will be a bigger year for TRI so just hold and stake and I'm sure we'll be rewarded in a big way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: