Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheaper In Bitcoins -- GLBSE Stocks and updates on Cheaper In Bitcoins  (Read 3609 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 02:27:42 AM

To anyone that is interested they're only 75 stocks left on the "CheaperinBitcoins-Stocks" GLBSE account for sale currently. I recommend any one that is interested in the success of Cheaper In Bitcoins (as well as a quicker release) to invest in some stocks(anything help guys!) before the website comes back on line. The newest version of the website is scheduled in to release in early March. I would like to move Cheaper In Bitcoins into the direction of an intermediary for exchange of good across multiple merchants and customers.

With merchants having the benefit of listing their products seamlessly into one website along side of other merchants products listed.
I plan on having free and paid merchant status. The differences are

Free Merchants
*$10 deposit (in BTC value)
*List unlimited products into 1 category per product
*1 photo per product
*0 Videos per product

Paid Merchants
*Monthly Payments
*List unlimited products into 3 different categories per product
*5 photos per product
*3 videos per product
*(Still working on this idea) Option to enable web hosting and easily using a on-line editor(no coding involved) to create a custom website shop that will automatically update product listings.

Both merchant types must be verified by Snail Mail(USPS) AND E-Mail no exceptions will be allowed.
Both merchants must upload documentation that proves products have been sent before funds are released to the merchant.
Both merchants will receive shipping funds immediately. This is to prevent merchants to be forced spend out of pocket.
Most decisions making for escalated disputes(Disputes that require a decision by a third party) will favor the merchants as they are Cheaper In Bitcoins customers but all escalated disputes will be considered with equality and kept aware that although most merchants are very trust worthy some may be con artists and that will always be taken account for when investigated escalated disputes.

As for the customers they will be presented with a Cheaper In Bitcoins website with a list of categories of products to choose from. Customers can browse across thousands of products from multiple merchants and add products into one shopping cart and have only one check out page this is to provide a seamless and transparent experience for the customer -- The customer doesn't have to know that they are purchasing form multiple merchants if they don't want too but the information of the merchant they are buying from will also be easily accessible to those who are interested in whom they are buying from by looking in the "Specs" tab on each product page.

Any and all of these plans can change for the final result but I've weighed out a lot of options of everything to my knowledge and this sounds like a good pursuit for investors, me and the community as a whole so I'm working hard to make it work out for everyone but in order for me to do that I need feed back so what do you think so far?

Note: I've been getting a few PM's lately about the Cheaper In Bitcoins Bonds (not stocks) listed on GLBSE and I would like to assure anyone that haven't PM'ed me yet that I will be paying you back within the next two months (I'm thinking sooner but just to be safe I'm going to say within the next two months).
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luis_GT

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 02:37:24 AM

Do we simply register on GLBSE.com and then buy the stocks? I'm willing to put a few bitcoins in there
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 02:56:53 AM

Thats correct!

I know their Graphical Interface is less then user friendly so let me walk you through the steps....

Just head on over to www.GLBSE.com

Click the Sign-up/Login Button
It will then present you with a password to type in -- at this step you want to type in a password you'd like to use associated with your new account.
after typing in your password you will be presented with a Account Management Page at this point you want to click the Register a New Account button

You should now be presented with a Create a new account screen all you must do here is type in the name you'd like this new account to be called and just leave Enter key and Private Key fields left blank.... Now scroll down and Click Generate New Key/pair. Wait a second and you'll see a bunch of random text in the private key and public key fields -- don't touch them. Just click the Register Button and it will all go away....

You will now see your new account listed in the Account Management panel but WAIT! we have one more step to do....

Scince your account is saved on the HTML storage database on your web browser you will have to save your account on your personal computer into a text file just in case web browser cleaning application cleans your HTML storage and then you lose your stocks -- and no body wants that......

So now you should see a Export Accounts button and just click that....

You'll see a box that has similar random texts that we saw earlier what we want to do it copy the WHOLE thing -- don't leave out one character or you will lose your stocks.
Now that we have copied it to the clip board we want to paste it into notepad and save the file (.txt format is fine) don't lose this file or you lose your stocks if your browser HTML storage is wiped.

Now that you have registered you can now fund your account and Purchase stocks.... the ticker symbol is

CheaperinBitcoins-Stocks

GLBSE is case sensitive so just copy and paste what i wrote above to find my companies stocks quickly then click purchase!

You now own Cheaper In Bitcoins Stocks
Luis_GT

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 03:06:58 AM

Thanks for the post

Only thing I had left to do was the export account... saved the generated keys as well to the txt file just in case.

Now I have to wait for my funds to arrive.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2012, 07:28:34 AM

No problem mate.

Also if your not busy and didnt like glbse's interface please email or go on glbse forums and please speak your word about this issue and not to single you out this goes for anyone else with the same opposition as me
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2012, 09:38:11 PM

Note this meme is directed to everyone that viewed this thread

lol I love memes......

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 04:21:54 AM

progress is going quickly at the moment but progress can change any moment I'm thinking realistically it could very well be released first week of febuary. That said I still stick with march as an offcial release date as i want everything to be in tip top shape this time,no spelling errors, not required to login/signup to add things cart, a sound privacy policy and terms of service policy and tons of others things that I & the community were anoyyed with the original website.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2012, 04:44:12 AM

No problem thanks for asking!
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 10:19:32 PM

Beta testing has been released to the public: http://cheaperinbitcoins.com

Merchants are needed for the june launch.

Giving out prizes through out june
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: