Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinEXpress locks topic after getting called out  (Read 2018 times)
i_rape_bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:23:57 AM

At 3:21:29 AM Bitcoin Forum Time, bitlane called out BitcoinEXpress.

Shortly after, BitcoinEXpress replies with a childish, personal attacking rebuttal.

He then locks the thread to prevent anyone else from replying! These actions clearly shows that BitcoinEXpress knew his slander operation was in peril and had to lock the thread to save his ass.

~I_RAPE_BITCOINS~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:27:02 AM

lol, soiledcoin trolls

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:42:25 AM

I only unlocked it to update it and before I could relock it, Bitlane threw a Coinhunter hissy fit in his post.

Right....and we all know how deep I am invested in the Solidcoin/Microcash communities, finding it only right to defend them.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?

You are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb and as predictable as a broken record.

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:50:43 AM

Not exactly sure what your angle is.
You are correct though, I've never had any issues with you in the past and I know you aren't an SC sockie so you're justgoing on ignore.

Later loser

~BCX~

I have a problem with self righteous pieces of shit. I will NEVER ignore you.

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 11:12:38 AM

I only unlocked it to update it and before I could relock it, Bitlane threw a Coinhunter hissy fit in his post.

Right....and we all know how deep I am invested in the Solidcoin/Microcash communities, finding it only right to defend them.

You are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb and as predictable as a broken record.

You are correct though, I've never had any issues with you in the past and I know you aren't an SC sockie so you're justgoing on ignore.

Later loser

~BCX~

Am I a SC sockie ?
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 11:23:29 AM

Later loser

~BCX~

Am I a SC sockie ?

Mind if i answer? You're a troll. You will just take whatever place that is needed to piss off the highest possible amount of people. Why else would you have just got that Scammer tag? Wink
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 11:27:47 AM

Later loser

~BCX~

Am I a SC sockie ?

Mind if i answer? You're a troll. You will just take whatever place that is needed to piss off the highest possible amount of people. Why else would you have just got that Scammer tag? Wink

..you were talking about ME, right ?

Nachtwind

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 11:52:39 AM

Later loser

~BCX~

Am I a SC sockie ?

No.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 03:04:22 PM

HEY BITLANE!

I also love Alberta pussy.   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:33:20 PM

Am I a SC sockie ?

You are quite right that bulanula is a troll, but that's not how he got the scammer tag. He got that by robbing someone of 25BTC on btc-e chat.

He is both a scammer and a troll.

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:43:07 PM

Later loser

~BCX~

Am I a SC sockie ?

No.

that was supposed to be a joke....since I actually AM a troll.....LOL
Wink

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:46:35 PM

HEY BITLANE!

Nice Wink

On an International Forum, you don't expect that many people know what the shape of Alberta looks like...LOL

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 03:51:01 PM

HEY BITLANE!

Nice Wink

On an International Forum, you don't expect that many people know what the shape of Alberta looks like...LOL

You like Alberta pussies? I guess that makes you either a Flames or Oilers fan!
It would also explain your general grumpiness.  Grin

Go SHARKS!  Cheesy

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:07:25 PM

HEY BITLANE!

Nice Wink

You like Alberta pussies? I guess that makes you either a Flames or Oilers fan!
It would also explain your general grumpiness.  Grin

Go SHARKS!  Cheesy

Big 'Flamer' here....(I said it before someone else did). Actually, I have given up watching hockey. It's too 'safe' these days.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:43:16 PM

IF ITS NOT A SCAM, WHERE'S THE SOURCE CODE?
Nachtwind

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 05:47:57 PM

I think youre wrong this time Bitcoinexpress..

I'd think that even RealSolid will be able to learn and especially from his prvious mistakes. So he will release 3.0 without source, keep it running till user nag to much an dthen release a scrubbed code as 3.0 - and not changing the version this time so no suspicion will fall upon him.

Or he will keep surprising us all by simply not releasing MC..
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 06:12:34 PM

Later loser

~BCX~

Am I a SC sockie ?

I VOTE THAT THE TAG BE CHANGED FROM SCAMMER TO ASSHOLE  Grin Grin Grin
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2012, 07:19:50 PM

I'd think that even RealSolid will be able to learn and especially from his prvious mistakes.

I don't believe so.  After reading his most recent posts, he appears to be as immature as ever.  Change comes from maturity. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 07:37:06 PM

I'd think that even RealSolid will be able to learn and especially from his prvious mistakes.

I don't believe so.  After reading his most recent posts, he appears to be as immature as ever.  Change comes from maturity. 

I have to disagree here. Just because he has "changed" his tone in his posts doesn't mean squat when it comes to SOURCE CODE release and the technical details of the project called SC/MICROASSRASH
bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Later loser

~BCX~

Am I a SC sockie ?

I VOTE THAT THE TAG BE CHANGED FROM SCAMMER TO ASSHOLE  Grin Grin Grin

Indeed, even theymos has said that "scammer is not very accurate / appropriate" but asshole fits just purrrfect !  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: