Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinut.com - The only Bitcoin Options Exchange [beta]  (Read 34139 times)
wangxinxi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:16:12 AM

Just added the chatting function. I'll be answering your questions there if you have any.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:24:01 AM

This is interesting... But you said that everyone gains money which I do not understand. In order for one to gain money there has to be someone that loses some.

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:26:46 AM

This is interesting... But you said that everyone gains money which I do not understand. In order for one to gain money there has to be someone that loses some.

I did not say that everybody gains money. But you can make money consistently if you know enough.
michaeladair

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:30:08 AM

okay well... I wish anyone who dares endeavor into this exchange the best of luck. I know I'm not good with trading but I know there will be someone who will figure this out.

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:32:36 AM

okay well... I wish anyone who dares endeavor into this exchange the best of luck. I know I'm not good with trading but I know there will be someone who will figure this out.

Man, Coinut is not a competitor with BIT-X.COM. I hope you understand that.
michaeladair

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:35:02 AM

I know lol, but it is still an exchange where people can both win and lose.

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:37:05 AM

I know lol, but it is still an exchange where people can both win and lose.

I guess posts like this may not earn you BTC :-). Anyway, if you want to discuss more, please PM me. Thanks
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:29:30 PM

We have launched out latest promotion. Top the leader board at the end of this week, ie. on 7th December, 00:00 GMT and take home a prize of 0.05BTC.

More details can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=880838.msg9716620#msg9716620
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:36:33 PM

Today I signed up for the signature campaign and was required to trade an option.
I think I did, but I also think it costed less than 0,01BTC while the website says 0,01 is minimum, is this right?
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:38:52 PM

Today I signed up for the signature campaign and was required to trade an option.
I think I did, but I also think it costed less than 0,01BTC while the website says 0,01 is minimum, is this right?

Yeah, you are right, if you buy options, you need less than 0.01 BTC. But usually you need more than that to do meaningful trading.
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:40:56 PM

Yeah, you are right, if you buy options, you need less than 0.01 BTC. But usually you need more than that to do meaningful trading.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply but I don't want to loose much BTC because I'm new to options.
Just trying out first.
Do I now meet the requirements for the signature campaign as well?
I saw there is still one open slot.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:41:52 PM

Sure, but only English posts of you will count. Is that OK to you?
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:42:58 PM

No problem, I hardly post in the Dutch forum anyway.
If I'm restricted to english I will only post in the English forums.

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:47:55 PM

You can still post in Dutch, but we will not count those.
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:00:25 PM

You can still post in Dutch, but we will not count those.
No problem.

Where can I check if I'm enrolled? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=877329.0 still says 1 open slot for senior member.
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:35:31 PM

I joined your campaign and try to learn trading options on your website.
I noticed two things:

• When logged in and you refresh the page, you'll get this message. It's annoying and confusing. It could be done different I think

• When you press the Coinut logo topleft, the browser opens a new tab while I expect to stay on the same tab and go to the homescreen (whatever that should be)

I still don't really get it yet, but I think I just have to read a little bit longer.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 01:31:06 PM

I joined your campaign and try to learn trading options on your website.
I noticed two things:

• When logged in and you refresh the page, you'll get this message. It's annoying and confusing. It could be done different I think

• When you press the Coinut logo topleft, the browser opens a new tab while I expect to stay on the same tab and go to the homescreen (whatever that should be)

I still don't really get it yet, but I think I just have to read a little bit longer.

We design the application in a way that you don't need to refresh your page. Everything is updated automatically. Isn't this better?

Another reason that we don't support refreshing is that we don't rely on cookies, because cookies could be stolen and thus insecure. That's why you see many internet banking systems also do not support refresh. Also because we don't use cookie to track your session, you cannot go to the homepage and then back to the trading interface within one tab. That's why the home page is opened in a new tab.
findftp
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:19:35 AM

Suggestion:

At the history segment it would be nice if bitcoin addresses are selectable so that I can copy paste it into my browser.
It would be even better if the address is hyperlinked to blockchain.info so that you can see directly what the status is.
nigttran

Activity: 435

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:38:53 PM

What's the BTC exchange you get price?
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

Options give more profit if the price is volatile. I will start buying options when there is a movement in bitcoin price.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: