Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin  (Read 190785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pgmail

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:13:16 PM

Because of the lack of necessary information communication, so can't buy it.But a preliminary judgment.This coin is supposed to be good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:26:33 PM

MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

There is no denying the fact.This is a good idea.Also interesting.But it seems that here is some less necessary interaction.

Communities need a pr manager, frequent communication with participants.At least in the early.

Again,
We can't commuicate if we don't know what's going on.
If dev is working on bot, he need to tell the community what he's goin to release. Which features,technical details, etc etc.

Variuos tradebots? Sound VARIUOS and VAGUE.

What can do a PR?
Write to the media that maybe this week-end dev will release VARIOUS tradebots?
Roadmap got this purpose. Tho tell media and investors future plan.
Here we don't have a radmap. We just know that VARIOUS tradebots will be release and a marketplace will be release.

So far, with this informtations we have,we know that is not enought to attract investors.

Indeed. First you see what you can offer, then you do PR.
Anyway the dev seems pretty solid and clever, I'm confident about this project. It smells good.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:32:15 PM

MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

There is no denying the fact.This is a good idea.Also interesting.But it seems that here is some less necessary interaction.

Communities need a pr manager, frequent communication with participants.At least in the early.

Again,
If dev is working on bot, he need to tell the community what he's goin to release. Which features,technical details, etc etc.

What can do a PR?
Here we don't have a radmap. We just know that VARIOUS tradebots will be release and a marketplace will be release.

So far, with this informtations we have,we know that is not enought to attract investors.

Anyway the dev seems pretty solid and clever, I'm confident about this project. It smells good.

Well,if i or you were a pr, first think to know from the dev is what he's working to write a full details article for media to spread.
So far, my questions here and the answers to the dev were:

-What you're working on? Various bot
-Ok,any technical informations? Various bot
-Which kind of bots? Various bot
-We need to hold some mcl to use them? Various bot
-How deos they work? Various bot

It's not enought for a pr to work on.  Wink
Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:37:22 PM

There are too impatient traders in that currency . A few months ago to see the true value of a coin we waited a month or more , this coin is only two weeks old. There are so many scam coins that presented every day, exact copies of other altcoins and without innovations, which are pumped in the first week and then abbandoned . You are treating this coin as a stupid scam when we do not know anything about it, you've wanted bittrex too early , and so you have pumped like crazies thinking in one moment the currency can touch 200k and when it is was not happened you had created a dump that is created only for the worst scamcoin , just because you want to gain fast when the dev needs more time to do a good job. The current price of the currency seems like a joke , and the great potential of the money is put into the background. So we have two options: the speculation has won on a good currency , or a few that are buying silently is cheating you . This is my opinion

And sorry for my english lol
Avaahnaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:44:54 PM

MCL wallet still broken.  Have received 0 mined transactions since this one that will not accept.  Not the only failed mined transaction to my wallet.

image removed to save space

NOTE: Sync is only out as I have just reopened my wallet and is not normally the case.

have you tried repairing the wallet file?
if not restore an earlier backup and that unconfirmed transaction wont be there  Wink

Thanks, how do I go about repairing the wallet file, sorry I've no idea.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:01:56 PM

Again,

What can do a PR?

Well,if i or you were a pr, first think to know from the dev is what he's working to write a full details article for media to spread.
So far, my questions here and the answers to the dev were:

-What you're working on? Various bot
-Ok,any technical informations? Various bot
-Which kind of bots? Various bot
-We need to hold some mcl to use them? Various bot
-How deos they work? Various bot

It's not enought for a pr to work on.  Wink

I think the dev invested all of the ICO moneys into PR.  Smiley

Free coins, good unique distribution, honest developer. 

Feel lucky if the developer replies to this thread once a week, and delivers code once a month. 

If you bought into this coin thinking you would get a quick profit, you were wrong.  If you think complaining, will get you the quick profit your wrong.  If your trying to FUD the coin to drive the price down, I don't know (it might work).   Otherwise sit back and wait for the next big delivery......       

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 03:59:11 PM

This coin make a FREE distribution of all coins by wallet faucet. People selling just make profit. And whales can make his bag. this will take a time.

We has some shitty whale going for quick profit, hope gone and no come back.

New features of bots are required to push up volume and atract new investors and value for MCL.

So need to execute some patience or just sell and left cheap coins for other investors.

and in dev not like or cant have a fluid comunication with comunity, NEED add to staff one person that do that.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:06:59 PM

I'm still holding my MCL, I just say that without the bot value is almost 0. With the bot, this awesome distribution and an honest and working dev, this coin will have much future.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 05:55:35 PM

I'm HODL'ing too.

MCL is going to da moon, soon!

Hey, Panic Sellers! You're so wrong...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:24:20 PM

I'm HODL'ing too.

MCL is not going to the da moon. Its not panic selling. Its investors that dont want to wait maybe 3-4 month for a working good bot and without information.
MCL can go down to 0 and they dont want that to happen. Thats why dev should write here in the weekends just to say hello so MCL price would not drop so much. Im happy with my free coins  but if I have invested then I would also sell out now. Its common sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are to many 14 years old kids in this forum that abuses the word fud. If you have any other opinion then mine so please dont behave like a 14 year old kid.  Write in a normal way and respect other people.   
diabanhxeo

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:41:17 PM

I still keep more than 16K MCL at Bittrex. I will never sell it below 24K sat each. You will cry if you sold your MCL

Coin Dev are not crazy when creating a coin and then give free to you and then abandon it

You can use your smart brain to think about it

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
BreadJoint

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:45:39 PM

I'm HODL'ing too.

MCL is not going to the da moon. Its not panic selling. Its investors that dont want to wait maybe 3-4 month for a working good bot and without information.
MCL can go down to 0 and they dont want that to happen. Thats why dev should write here in the weekends just to say hello so MCL price would not drop so much. Im happy with my free coins  but if I have invested then I would also sell out now. Its common sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are to many 14 years old kids in this forum that abuses the word fud. If you have any other opinion then mine so please dont behave like a 14 year old kid.  Write in a normal way and respect other people.   

Ivestors? I see no investors here since there was no mining and no ICO. Everybody got their MCL for FREE. Dev does not owe you shit. I've got my coins for free and I'm glad to hold em for as long as it takes for dev to develop his bots

I would like to thank dev for this awesome project and I hope it will succeed. If not - well, I got MCL for free, I'm not going to whine about it like a little pussy
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:52:42 PM

you should whine like a big pu$$y j/k  Tongue I think once bot is released it should be game time
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:58:30 PM

I'm HODL'ing too.

Then those investor's didn't do a very good job investigating an investment.  But this is a free market, so they are free to lose money and dump coins.  Just don't start whine about how it's anybody's fault but there own. 

I personally will be getting as much cheap MCL as I can.  I didn't read the OP closely but I do see subscription services for some of the trading bots.  I'm hoping it's payable in MCL straight from the wallet...     

Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:03:07 PM

I'm HODL'ing too.

Ivestors? I see no investors here since there was no mining and no ICO. Everybody got their MCL for FREE. Dev does not owe you shit. I've got my coins for free and I'm glad to hold em for as long as it takes for dev to develop his bots

I would like to thank dev for this awesome project and I hope it will succeed. If not - well, I got MCL for free, I'm not going to whine about it like a little pussy

For example diabanhxeo has 16K MCL . That is an investment they did not get them for free. There are many that invested in this coin. Some of them where thinking fast money other are in for a longer terms. There are to little information and if it is like I think that the dev are selling the bots to us then it is in his own interest to keep the value up. Im sitting on my free coins and I dont care about the value.

pussy is not an good word to use.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:17:32 PM

If anyone hasn't noticed or read the Description about MiracleCoin on GitHub it states this.

"MiracleCoin is a cool new crypto currency that will feature a uniquely implemented anonymization feature that uses exchanges on the back end and a decoupled transaction flow architecture."

That could explain the received from unknown transaction information in the MCL wallet or perhaps it could be an Upcoming feature.
CashFlow

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:01:15 AM

If anyone hasn't noticed or read the Description about MiracleCoin on GitHub it states this.

"MiracleCoin is a cool new crypto currency that will feature a uniquely implemented anonymization feature that uses exchanges on the back end and a decoupled transaction flow architecture."

That could explain the received from unknown transaction information in the MCL wallet or perhaps it could be an Upcoming feature.

Do not worry. Buy up "cheap" coins. This specially reduced prices for purchases with their "negative" post. Crying will then those who sold. I buy and I already have 180K coins. Incidentally, Block Explorers shows long time the incorrect information.
Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:19:36 AM

I have done almost all-in for this coin. No doubts. The only thing that is useful for te 100k is the time. Be patient
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:09:47 AM

The Dev sent me a link to a download of what he is working on in our last conversation but states "This code is still work in progress and by no means it should be used"

I think this will be good considering everything that has already been fixed after launch.

The Dev is right, he hasn't got time to be on the forums 24/7 like what we do, us crypto folk should stop with the constant FUD when a coin Dev hasn't been online in 1, 2, 3 days - maybe a week when he already has told us he is working on the code, why get distracted & come on here and loose your train of thought or even when you've had a long hard day.

BTW the Dev said to us that he would "try" to push to get the bots finished by the end of the weekend, Keyword: "Try"

We w8ing Mate Wink I like you and much other trust in DEV and in MiracleCions  Cool
GL to all who dont care, and thos who dont understand us .....

For all like me and few other here who always respect the MCL CC Greetings and Much happy time with the MiracleCoin !!!
Zer0p0inT

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:16:50 AM

How many coin do you guys get from the faucet? I could not get any and I had to buy from the market.

SHITCOINS ARE THE FUTURE
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: