Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goods recieved from user Awalt541!  (Read 1135 times)
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 09:39:01 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2012, 03:34:27 PM by mc_lovin

edit: Awalt541 came through, everything arrived and was packaged securely!  it may have taken a couple months, but this guy is a trustworthy trader!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHlFT

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 09:59:27 PM

I see you met our friend.

He has been warned.
tom10122

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:17:48 AM

wonder what he was doing on 4/20  Huh Huh
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 01:33:32 AM

Sounds like Andrew Nollan..  aka Shakaru..

Story after story...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 02:14:49 AM

Story after story...

Funny, I thought the exact same thing.

Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 09:35:34 PM

All the Shakaru nonsense. My family's business went out of business after ten solid years of being there, http://www.rciauctions.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?rci3/category/ALL that is the link to the auction we had. I realize there was a long delay that will undoubtedly deter people from considering buying from me, now that the store is closed and my university(University of Kentucky) is out for the summer there really should be no excuse for this to happen again. I am refunding some of the coins he sent for the delay. If you have questions concerning my identity I sent mc_lovin a copy of the receipt to verify I am not this Shakaru character although we share the same first name, if there is a need I can post it here. As to what I was doing on 4/20... well that is none of your business. Wink

Story after story...

Crazy how someone can change the view of an entire community. I enjoy being a part of bitcoin because from the looks of it you all have each others back. Hopefully in a weeks time this can be locked with a happy ending!

Sincerely,
Andrew Walter

Ps. I did not recieve any notifications from an admin or anything about this thread, shouldn't there a moderator who roams the marketplace to weed the scammers and help buyers choose wisely?

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.• Lowest Trading Fees.
.• Commission Rebates..
.• 70% for Referrals.
.• Top Technology..
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.$3,000,000 BOUNTY.
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 01:24:35 AM

All the Shakaru nonsense. My family's business went out of business after ten solid years of being there, http://www.rciauctions.com/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?rci3/category/ALL that is the link to the auction we had. I realize there was a long delay that will undoubtedly deter people from considering buying from me, now that the store is closed and my university(University of Kentucky) is out for the summer there really should be no excuse for this to happen again. I am refunding some of the coins he sent for the delay. If you have questions concerning my identity I sent mc_lovin a copy of the receipt to verify I am not this Shakaru character although we share the same first name, if there is a need I can post it here. As to what I was doing on 4/20... well that is none of your business. Wink

Sounds like Andrew Nollan..  aka Shakaru..

Story after story...

Crazy how someone can change the view of an entire community. I enjoy being a part of bitcoin because from the looks of it you all have each others back. Hopefully in a weeks time this can be locked with a happy ending!

Sincerely,
Andrew Walter

Ps. I did not recieve any notifications from an admin or anything about this thread, shouldn't there a moderator who roams the marketplace to weed the scammers and help buyers choose wisely?

Coincidence, thats all..  

Be accountable, like your being, and all shall be fine!
Although, months passing is disrespectful, and you know this.

Shakaru has stained the whole community, sorry about your luck(first name)

As to the mods roaming, searching out scammers..  No..

This is a reactionary forum..  everything is done as an afterthought (after scam)  Roll Eyes

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Awalt541

Activity: 438
Merit: 256

Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 02:01:05 AM

Coincidence, thats all..  

Be accountable, like your being, and all shall be fine!
Although, months passing is disrespectful, and you know this.

Shakaru has stained the whole community, sorry about your luck(first name)

As to the mods roaming, searching out scammers..  No..

This is a reactionary forum..  everything is done as an afterthought (after scam)  Roll Eyes

Thank you for you kind words, hopefully once mc_lovin gets the items he can post here. I refunded 4.5 of the 31 I received for the tardiness of the items. I would do more but the shipping got me for 40$! I was disgusted but it was all already taped up ready to go with the customs form ready, first time shipping across borders was a learning process to say the least lol. Now to wipe my macbook clean and try to sell that  Roll Eyes

.Redot.com.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██