Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment |  (Read 114410 times)
DailyModo (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:57:45 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 08:06:11 PM by DailyModo

Mandatory Wallet Update!!

Pls. update your ERM wallet to wallet v1.1.01 before block 20,000

Wallet Update:
Pow with block reward of 0.00001 ERM extended to 2 months for network security while coins are minting it's first stake.

No need to delete anything just extract and run the new wallet

GITHUB: https://github.com/ermis-project/ermis

ERMIS DONATION WALLET- FEEL FREE TO HELP! 0 PREMINE ( GIVEAWAYS,DEVELOPMENT,BOUNTIES) EeiGV8xpuAaLNZF8Dw3xeSXsCeTe8S9XrQ

this addnode if your wallet is not sync (save with Ermiscoin.conf)
Code:
addnode=104.131.162.205
addnode=104.236.33.12
[/center]

IRC: #erm

Downloads

ErmisCoin is a digital currency owned by investors through IPO. The primary mission of this coin and its team is to secure our investors funds through our various pathways in investment. We are dedicated to establish a Cryptocurrency allowing our initial investors to be well rewarded for trusting us. Ensuring a constant revenue for our shareholders will be our fist and foremost task in this project. Our IPO investors will share the profits from our investment in cloud mining, purchasing mining rigs, merchandise, and business entities.

ERM is a merchant+coin

Here is a few of the areas we want to specialize ourselves in; merchant/supplier/manufacturer/manager.  All the digital currencies have the same target - being used in shops, stores etc. ERM will particularly focus on this area starting from the very beginning. We have many outreaches, including re-sellers, wholesalers, retailers, funding a manufacturing company and managing fields which will help us to establish the ERM business network. Connections and relations with investors, holders, clients and costumers will consolidate the coin value, and protect the profits of ERM IPO investors. In addition, all IPO investors will enjoy 10 - 20% discount on all item sold by ERM physical or online stores/shops.

Multiple functions of ERM

ERM as a Merchant

ERM is targeting the wholesaling industry dealing with countries and supplying merchandise worldwide, which we believe to be one of the foundation for value stabilization. Though many coins declare to "find merchant adoption", IPO or non-IPO alike, they barely target to be merchants themselves. It will be difficult to realize this goal since that requires serious responsibility and dedication to this effort undertaken by both the developers and the community. As a starter, the ERM team has decided to cater commodities (branded/generic), provide mining rigs and unique local goods such as handicraft from countries, for example, Indonesia and Philippines at this moment (more will be available later on). Additionally to this investment, as a  Merchant Ermis will provide many manufactured products which have already proven to provide a high profitable return.

Here are some examples that ERM is aiming to trade at the launch.

ERM as a Supplier

The ERM is targeting to be the source for goods or services. As a manufacturer, ERM will supply goods as needed. The current on-going project that ERM has contacted with local manufacturers includes handicrafts, copras (dried coconut kernels, from which oil is obtained) coffee beans, noodle comb / rollers / mixers service and more.

ERM as a Manufacturer

The ERM team will make supplies available for sale. This will particularly distinguish us from all other cryptocoins, since ERM will acquire real stores. The 1st priority ERM targets at is to nourish and establish the coin value by setting up not only profit generating assets through investment, but also real goods to generate HIGH profits. For this, the team plans to build a low cost industry but yielding high profits (this should differ from gambling or anything similar). Depending on the availability of funds, we will join the lathe industry by funding a noddle comb / roller /mixer manufacturing shop. This will assure us a very high profit (aka, low capital yet high returns; we're excited about this whole project ourselves). We already have skilled and knowledgeable people lined up ready to make this happen. We also contacted a person who can help ERM to establish it's own bag making craft using straws, accessory making using beads and other craft using the same content.

ERMIS is ready to craft this:

ERM as a Manager

ERM will also create another source of revenues by establishing managing agencies, which is a "low cost high profit" industry. With this idea ERM plan to establish an EVENT Managing Agency. One of Ermis team member knows well about  this industry, she has more than 5 years of experience as an event organizer doing all kind of work in relation to the task.  

Sample events:

Proof of Investment

We have a few above mentioned planned goals to increase our revenues. What do IPO buyers benefit from these? All ERM IPO buyers will automatically become share holders as long as they keep their coins. Share holders will receive a percentage of revenue from our investment. We will issue shares from time to time to IPO holders. Shares are calculated according to Proof of Investment (PoI), aka, the percentage of the amount of the coins someone buys during the IPO stage. This distinguishes ERM and makes it standing out from all other coins: IPO holders earns a long-term profits from Ermis.

Benefits of IPO investors
  • 30% on the cloudmining payout (lifetime)
  • 10% profit sharing from the revenue generated by ERM funded business entity
  • the initial chance to sell ERM according to the price they see fits
  • the privilege of acquiring ERM coins as coin holder

Benefits of Coin Holders

• 50% on the cloudmining payout will be placed as buy support.
  • 10% profit sharing from the revenue generated by ERM funded business entity will be used as buy support.
  • Bought coin will then be distributed to the coin holder according to the equivalent % of their holdings to the total coins.

Mission of the ERM team

Our mission is to establish strong and profitable businesses in order to support and strengthen the coin value, and in the meantime give back a portion of the revenue to the community including IPO holders, and also to support the coin development. A schematic of the overall ERM organization is shown below.

• 100% pure PoS
  • 10 millions ERM for IPO sell
  • Max total coins : 20 millions
  • Minimum stake coin age: 2 hours
  • Maximum stake coin age: (dynamic) 30 days
  • Block time: 1 min
  • Block hash: SHA256
  • Maturity: 100
  • Stake percentage: (dynamic) 10%

• Projects development (Shops,services, revenue generators)
  • Wallet development (features to be implanted)
  • Coin development (working on the latest securing methods)
  • Marketing Development ( Social networks, paid advertising's)
  • Websites Development
  • Cloud mining
  • Be a re-seller of whatever mining machine we are using
  • Fund our ERM profit generating businesses
  • Offer multiple service to create a constant revenue ( Loan system, Image Hosting website, Remittance and more to come)
  • Launch a unique platform for the shareholders to market their initial IPO share. (The share from the 30% btc payout)

Main Idea

The main idea behind this coin is to provide a winning situation for all of the holders. Most of the coins out there are mostly created to be pumped and eventually dumped but we are here to take the cryptocurrency world to another level. We have decided to make it more than a simple currency by making this coin a real revenue coin.

While we provide many sources of revenues and more solid features along the way, you will notice the difference between ErmisCoin and all the other Cryptocoins. People are not going to be holding ErmisCoin simply to catch a pump and dump wave, but they will be holding it with the potential of sharing revenues which will be constantly growing as Ermis network grows.

ErmisCoin is created as a revenue generating company. With every company the start is always a bit hard but please bear with us and we will show you how powerful our system is made to be!

Our Indonesian team:

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:58:51 PM

TLTR.
joelao95
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:59:22 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 04:18:58 AM by joelao95

Nice project.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
npham

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:59:34 PM

nice !! I will be watching!!
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:59:59 PM

Reserved

CONTACT
DailyModo (OP)

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:06:06 PM

Interesting concept, will like to see how this develops.

How fast can you possibly be?

CONTACT
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:14:44 PM

This is gonna be great preparation for the future,better to be in.... Cheesy Grin
ErmisCoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:33:28 PM

Hi everyone,

Looks like I am a bit late to the party.
This account is a newbie account of course but it is made to officially represent the coin.
The team is a very serious one and we are looking forward to have your questions answered.

Thank you,
Ermis Team
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:36:01 PM

4th POS only of the day... this is a diarrhea   Grin
Probably again the same guy (as for the 3 others... I don't believe in coincidence).
Probability of scam: pretty high...

Conclusion: Run away !!!!

advise to moronic dev: at least wait a week between every coin you plan to launch, you are just ridiculous right now (and considering the market is crashing are you are not helping either) Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:46:41 PM

Probably again the same guy (as for the 3 others... I don't believe in coincidence).

advise to moronic dev: at least wait a week between every coin you plan to launch, you are just ridiculous right now (and considering the market is crashing are you are not helping either) Grin

hmmm ... well it is usual here to throw accusation w/o any proof, anyway ill let you dwell in ur paranoid view hopefully we can help you get out of it as we  prove ourselves real. everyone have rights to his own opinion i respect that  ^^,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:48:11 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 11:00:40 PM by djm34

hmmm ... well it is usual here to throw accusation w/o any proof, anyway ill let you dwell in ur paranoid view hopefully we can help you get out of it as we  prove ourselves real. everyone have rights to his own opinion i respect that  ^^,
yeah right, that's your money not mine  Grin
4 POS only all with large IPO launched the same day and that's your only answer, either your are blind or you really take us for moron (since you seem to be behind...).

And quite frankly if I had plan for an IPO POS coin, I would be unhappy but would delay mine... clearly I would not announce it right after 3 others did it (this is, by the way, always funny to see you defending some scam coins... such as sharecoin... we are all entitled to bad choice, but with you it is clearly a pattern.  Grin

Anyhow: I gave my opinion, people do whatever they want with their money.
But it is pretty strange that after a rather long period without POS only coin, 4 POS only (all with large IPO) are announced the same day.
Timing can't be that bad, so there is something fishy behind.
And anybody in cryptoland has either lost BTC or being paranoid.
So chose wisely in which team you prefer to be: the broke one or the paranoid one

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 10:57:16 PM

4 POS only all with large IPO launch the same day and that's your only answer, either your are blind or your are behind  Grin
we din monitor BTT 24/7 not like you ; so one thing  we missed? we should have contacted you if there is IPO to be launch today?,^^, anyway try read the thread, if it's rubbish it's ok you can leave if the idea is good a little appreciation is good ^^, .. or if you have better idea share it us  we will listen ^^, not just jumping into something just to feed your ego.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:01:42 PM

And quite frankly if I had plan for an IPO POS coin, I would be unhappy but would delay mine... clearly I would not announce it right after 3 others did it (this is, by the way, always funny to see you defending some scam coins... such as sharecoin... we are all entitled to bad choice, but with you it is clearly a pattern.  Grin

yeah that's one thing im sure we should have asked you, about sharecoin, read my post about that thread and tell me if i continue too, as far as  it goes, i first gather facts before pointing or saying something unusual , nothing to argue with you on sharecoin thread read my posts there, dont just cut and then go into conclusion ^^,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:03:19 PM

4 POS only all with large IPO launch the same day and that's your only answer, either your are blind or your are behind  Grin
we din monitor BTT 24/7 not like you ; so one thing  we missed? we should have contacted you if there is IPO to be launch today?,^^, anyway try read the thread, if it's rubbish it's ok you can leave if the idea is good a little appreciation is good ^^, .. or if you have better idea share it us  we will listen ^^, not just jumping into something just to feed your ego.
may-be you should have... 4th POS only the same day while there haven't any for month...

djm34 facebook page
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:08:49 PM

may-be you should have... 4th POS only the same day while there haven't any for month...

anyway let's go back to factual things delusions will just do us nothing

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:09:06 PM

yeah that's one thing im sure we should have asked you, about sharecoin, read my post about that thread and tell me if i continue too, as far as  it goes, i first gather facts before pointing or saying something unusual , nothing to argue with you on sharecoin thread read my posts there, dont just cut and then go into conclusion ^^,
I would be you I would stop...
Anyhow, reader of this thread, or any potential are being warned. that's it.

djm34 facebook page
bungrudi

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:09:30 PM

watching
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:10:55 PM

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

The escrow addresses for this contract are:

1ermisQT5jxMfgbvJx6axHbDKQCSVHEA2

for ERMIS Coin Investors (ICO)

Please state and agree to the conditions (if item is received
damaged, item lost with tracking, customs fee etc) beforehand.

If possible, GPG sign your agreement to prevent any
discrepancies later on and please ship with tracking to prevent
problems during delivery. GPG signing is not a requirement, and
any verbal exchange in the form of private messages or posts on
bitcointalk.org, or email is effective as a statement of
condition.

This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of
facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer,
which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.

The escrow holder, Dabs, assumes and gives no liability or
guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although
he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest
extent he is capable of.  On the event that any problems arises,
he will release the escrow to whichever party that presents him
with the most convincing proof and/or after an open discussion
with others.

The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject)
and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above
constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated,
and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the
escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this
transaction.

Thank you.

My standard fee is 1%~2% of the BTC amount (minimum of 0.03 BTC)
and this will be deducted from the BTC at the escrow address at
the time of releasing the coins.

Dabs
2014-10-10 (2014 October 10)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=4eJ6
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 11:14:54 PM

http://blockchain.info/address/1ermisQT5jxMfgbvJx6axHbDKQCSVHEA2

Hey guys,

I've been contacted to help with the escrow for this. It will be very simple to understand and to get involved. I am to keep a public list or spreadsheet of all investors, their forum nicks (you may remain anonymous), and the amount of BTC they have invested, and their ERM address.

To keep it simple and transparent, I will use the tried and tested method of accountability which is just one investor BTC address which I control, and a link to that address in the blockchain. Everyone can see all incoming transactions.

For the sake of security of everyone's coins, refunds will only be processed AFTER the coin has failed to launch, at the same time. This will be a "cold" wallet address, that's why.

No refunds will be issued for investors who change their mind. If you are not sure, do not send. If you send, you are committed and you will receive the proportional amount of ERM as indicated by the developers and website.

If the coin fails to launch in a satisfactory manner all BTC will be refunded back to their original addresses, less any bitcoin transaction fees. (Usually 0.0001 per 1000 bytes.)

This is my escrow thread if you want to do some research.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234939

For investors sake, please use a wallet where you control the private keys and can sign a bitcoin message. Search the forums on how to do this. Do not send BTC directly from an exchange or a web wallet. In clearer terms, DO NOT SEND from btc-e, cryptsy, coinbase, etc. Use a wallet that is under your direct control such as bitcoin-qt, electrum, blockchain, armory, or bitcoin for android.

In case of disputes, I will honor whoever sends a signed message using the bitcoin address that sent the coins. Bitcoin-Qt can do this.

As I understand it, the wallet will be available so you can get your COINS address from there.

Any refund, will be sent to the address that originally sent it (or one of the addresses if there is more than one) as reported by blockchain.info UNLESS you can sign a message using that address to send it to another address.

I will charge an appropriate 1%~2% fee, depending on the amount of BTC collected by this ICO, deducted at the time I send the funds to the dev.

I will send the BTC to the ERM devs only after the coin has launched, the wallet is working, the investors have received their ERM, and the ERM network has reached at least 48 hours in blocks. I think this is fair, if the coin is 2 days old and everyone got their ERM, then I can release the ICO BTC funds to the devs.

For investors, what you could possibly lose is the time any coins you send until launch. This means your BTC are stuck until then.

For the ERM team / developers, you don't get anything until after 48 hours.

If ERM agrees to these terms, then I will post a GPG signed message containing the bitcoin address for ICO. Investors may choose to remain anonymous, just send the BTC to the address indicated, and send me and devs a PM with transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message.

If you do not know how to sign a bitcoin message, please take the time to learn it.

I am not responsible for any coins sent anywhere except the escrow address shown above.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Dabs

Reminders:

1. Please send from a BTC address that you control, or can access the private keys.
2. Send me a PM or post here with your transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message using bitcoin-qt or compatible wallet.
3. Don't forget to include a bitcoin transaction fee so your transaction gets confirmed and included in a block.
4. I am only responsible for coins sent to this address.
5. No refunds. Refunds are only processed if the coin fails to launch. Until then, no coins are moving.

For uniformity, follow this format when sending your IPO details:

1-your-bitcoin-address
Sent 5.05 BTC, ForumNick, Email@address.com
The-signature-of-the-one-line-message-above.

Example:

1DabsXmraEr18jdEryck8jzcFku873xmRf
Sent 5.05 BTC, Dabs, Dabs@bitcointalk.org
IDlni4Xn2vZyedLMPfjtj4TECBzqpCSSm4kqxpRPA9RW71ZANfVaZJLrIQdaU6Zup2kvVG8/QT8MugruXdU0nqk=

Then include the transaction details, either just the ID or a link to blockchain.info.

If you are not yet a member of this forum, send me an email to my address that signed the escrow contract. You'll figure out how to do this if you can verify my signature. Or send an email to the ERM devs.

lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

Thanks for the confirmation Sir Dabs

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: