Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GAP] Gapcoin - Prime Gap Search - New Math Algo - CPU / GPU - Zero Premine  (Read 286841 times)
UsernameNumber7

Activity: 256
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:40:45 PM

Mr. Higgins had no part in helping code anything that is in http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin.  I have not lied about anything about Mr. Higgins? 

I have had no contact with him at all other than his attempts at control over the discussion on Bitcointalk.

I have nothing to defend myself about to anyone, I have done nothing wrong. 

I will not sit idle while such mistakes like Mr. Higgins made without pointing them out!

I understand that might throw a wrench into you and your cronies plans to take over the Gapcoin Blockchain by portraying me as you see fit without regard to the facts!

https://www.TRISQUEL.INFO #1 Free Software Linux Operating  System

Trisquel OS "Just Do It"        "Sic Semper Tyranis"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dies diem docet

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:54:54 PM

Mr. Higgins had no part in helping code anything that is in http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin.  I have not lied about anything about Mr. Higgins?  

I have had no contact with him at all other than his attempts at control over the discussion on Bitcointalk.

I have nothing to defend myself about to anyone, I have done nothing wrong.  

I will not sit idle while such mistakes like Mr. Higgins made without pointing them out!

I understand that might throw a wrench into you and your cronies plans to take over the Gapcoin Blockchain by portraying me as you see fit without regard to the facts!

Let me point out that you also don't have anything to do with the original code. He, at least are trying to port it to to a newer codebase. You have no skills in programing.

This thread is not moderated by him.

Graham do make misstakes. All ppl that do things ends up with doing something wrong. Ppl like you don't because they just complain and throw insults and do nothing else.

You are free to code something and amaze us. Until then. Take care and I hope you will feel better.

I still decline to use a wallet that are put together by someone without skills in coding.
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 07:17:23 PM

LULZ,

I am not insulting anyone, I do not have any obligation to put a Face Photo onto the Bitcointalk Forum to contribute Source Code?Huh?

You just praised my coding when you thought Mr. Higgins was the Father, but now I am just an immature slacker?

The Code http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin is traceable directly from Jonn9 Source Code without any missing parts.  It was imported to Gitlab from Github.

Again, I don't care who you are or who's wallet you choose to use.  I am pointing out certain facts that the community needs to understand before proceeding!

If everyone follows Mr. Higgins, I don't care I will move on.  You think this is gonna be something because of Mr. Higgins?HuhHuh

LULZ

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2021, 08:07:16 PM

My only fault...
Is that you continue to disrupt and dominate this thread with your endless ranting. You've made your statement, now STFU.
Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 09:52:15 PM

LULZ,

I am not insulting anyone, I do not have any obligation to put a Face Photo onto the Bitcointalk Forum to contribute Source Code?Huh?

You just praised my coding when you thought Mr. Higgins was the Father, but now I am just an immature slacker?

The Code http://https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin is traceable directly from Jonn9 Source Code without any missing parts.  It was imported to Gitlab from Github.

Again, I don't care who you are or who's wallet you choose to use.  I am pointing out certain facts that the community needs to understand before proceeding!

If everyone follows Mr. Higgins, I don't care I will move on.  You think this is gonna be something because of Mr. Higgins?HuhHuh

LULZ

I don't prais your coding because you have not shown any effort in that direction.You are just troll that can't even stand for what you are doing. I can see that you want to just mine and hope that someone will buy your mined coins for 10 sat. Anything that disrupt that is bad for you. You managed to compile a wallet with help from Graham. That don't make you a mastercoder. It just makes you someone that can follow a stream of instructions. Nothing more and nothing less.

Your wallet is unsafe because you lack the basic knowledge to understand what it's about. codebase needs to be upgraded and a new gpu miner needs to be done to keep this math coin alive. In the end it's more importend to make new prime gaps records than having a troll still mining for 10 sat. You may look wonderful in your mirror at home but in this thread you are nothing more than a troll that has no other way in life than sitting and trolling ppl. You are diluting this thread with your baseless accusations. It's soon summer. You need to go out and try to find something that keeps you happy. Have a nice day  
UsernameNumber7

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:33:13 AM

LULZ

Whatever lies help your hard fork work out, and whatever makes you both sleep at night.  But getting rid of me will not be as easy for you as getting rid of Jonn9!

DiesDiemDocet now you just can't stop telling lies?  Mr. Higgins did not help at all for https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin to compile a wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Are you hard of reading or just understanding?

Cheers!

wizz13150

Activity: 67
Merit: 26

Tempus Narrabo

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:02:52 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 09:54:45 AM by wizz13150

He understood that you was born stupid.
It must be difficult for your parents.
I pity them.  Cry

Still saying shit, not able to cross-compile ? The lines are present a few posts before.
You're a basic retard, no one care about your ridiculous gitlab with modified version numbers and some random shit.
3 years to do this ??! You're fired, don't come back. Cheesy Cheesy

You're done here.

Wizz_^
Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 06:26:05 AM

Yes for the Record I am all for a Hard Fork of Higgins' Repo.

It appears Mr. Higgins has a remote exploit inside the github source code.  As 3 computers I left copies of the Gapcoin-Core Compiled binaries, however the wallet.dat from when I used it now says corrupted file and when I delete that file to start with a 0 Zero Wallet Balance the Exploit is not there!

Either the Exploit is only triggered when someone has Coins in their wallet to a certain threshold.

This makes perfect sense to obfuscate any one target who Higgins' has as this Account Name!

Any Moderator would run the Zero Wallet Balance Binaries from source code and it would not trigger!

I mined with the wallets before ever trying to spend balances and only noticed after Modualia reported the bug.

I however deleted the wallet compiled from source code which had the actual evidence, as I thought it is surely in the Source Code I have on a another computer!

You can decide not to believe me but I am honest.  I was going to take screenshots.  But Prime Obssesion showed the transactions and Modualia reported it.

The Script is built into the NOTARY Field

The script auto generates inside the NOTARY Field.

The only reason I can think of that it would not be in all the source code I downloaded at the same time is that Mr. Higgins is operating Remote Beacons inside his code set to trigger at Gapcoins being present at a certain threshold to trigger!

There are no exploit. Your lack of understanding what blockchain is are in the way of your thinking. Because you lack skills in walletbuilding you managed to fork the blockchain. To add more problem you ended up with corrupting your db. Nice work Troll. Graham did not steal your coins.

I can tell you how to get them back. You use a assembler and cut out the corrupted part of the db and replace it with a part from a healthy wallet.

your new wallet will probably also fork the blockchain and maybe that is the best. You can sit on your own chain and mine. The problem comes when you can't move coins from your chain into the main chain. Then you will accuse Graham to steal your coins again. 

There are no script, only a Troll with a tinfoil hat.

have a nice day.
DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1195
Merit: 573

OGRaccoon

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 03:48:37 PM
Merited by BayAreaCoins (1)

LULZ

Whatever lies help your hard fork work out, and whatever makes you both sleep at night.  But getting rid of me will not be as easy for you as getting rid of Jonn9!

DiesDiemDocet now you just can't stop telling lies?  Mr. Higgins did not help at all for https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin to compile a wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Cheers!

1. You make claims that there is "Hidden Code" and Mr Higgins has deployed some devious scheme for execution of said code..  Yet you have still to show one line of code that is even potentially malicious..  yet you claim to have coded a wallet and your advising that people use it yet you can't even point out in code any of your claims to date and you wonder why no one will listen to you?

2. There is NOTHING in the code that I can see from any of the repo's you have shared that would have me concerned about deployment of the code.

3. You made some claims that the "script" is built into the NOTARY Field and auto generates upon deployment but you do not point to any of this code in your claims at any time is that because you don't know what your even looking at or some other reason?

4. I find it odd that someone would even bother to go to these lengths to try steal some coins that tbh don't really have any value there is 1 market place that has all but a few sat's propping it up and to me it don't look like it's going to the moon anytime soon.  It's a very small niche  project at this point with not a massive following or userbase that I can see so ask yourself this..

Why would someone want to take all this time to sneak in some coin stealing script for something that is almost worthless...

I think unless your going to point out the code your claiming is malicious then it's about time you shut up.

Put up the code or shut up.

Raccoon Stuff
wizz13150

Tempus Narrabo

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 04:49:23 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 11:57:12 PM by wizz13150

Perfect kit for CPU/CRT mining.
Rysen 9 3900x , 12 cores 24 threads for cheap not so expensive. Cheaper than a decent graphic card.  Cheesy

636€ = 764$

And a small SSD, a random power supply, and 1 or 2 fans if needed.

The shift 1024 will heat up soon. (records)

The biggest Gapcoin's gap wIlL bE MiNe ! Muahahah
Gapsize 27666 to beat, for now. (shift 896, merit34, probably BitcoinFX Smiley)

I take one to test. I would expect around 3M PPS using the built-in miner, with this cpu. (will see)
Performance using CRT with high shifts should be good.

Wizz_^
Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:50:22 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2021, 11:11:20 PM by Dies diem docet

Perfect kit for CPU/CRT mining.
Rysen 9 3900x , 12 cores 24 threads for cheap not so expensive. Cheaper than a decent graphic card.  Cheesy

636€ = 764$

And a small SSD, a random power supply, and 1 or 2 fans if needed.

The shift 1024 will heat up soon. (records)

The biggest Gapcoin's gap wIlL bE MiNe ! Muahahah
Gapsize 27666 to beat, for now. (shift 896, merit34, probably BitcoinFX Smiley)

I take one to test. I would expect around 3M PPS using the built-in miner, with this cpu. (will see)
Performance using CRT with high shifts should be good.

https://i.imgur.com/wJMGRTC.png

Hi
That cpu delivers with a cpu fan but it has not integrated graphic I think. That means you have to buy a cheap graphic card to get a monitor connected to,

If you have a cheap aio cooler (liquid cooling)then you probably can overclook it with 10-15 procent without higher temp than with a normal fan. I don't know if you can fit one in that chassi and if the motherboard alows overcloocking. That cpu is unlocked. You can use the included fan and look for a aio later. Computers are expensive-  Smiley

cheap power supplies are not good but I think you can use one for that setup. Normally they drift the power levels.

Have you checked that the cpu paste are not included? I don't use metalbased paste and I have a 11 paste on my cpu.
wizz13150

Tempus Narrabo

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 12:50:16 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2021, 01:14:03 AM by wizz13150

Hey,

I never touched any AMD cpu before.
Okay for me if no graphics but thanks, I didn't even checked that. Nor the paste.

I have some nvidia cards sleeping.  Cheesy

I'll see for the power supply and I'm curious to see the real temperature.
That will be the decisive point. I can hardly stay below 95°c with my i9-9900kf ! Frequency fixed @4.8Ghz Lips sealed
It's ridiculous. With a fan directed towards the socket, full throttle.

I'll tell you what it is, and if the motherboard allows the overclock. It should be possible.
But I also doubt that I'll be able to stay at full load for long... I need to see this with my own eyes.

I think the best combination to mine gapcoin is a powerful cpu, and a graphic card. I need to see further the impact of gpus on a powerful cpu.
By sacrificing a few threads, the cpu can easily mine using CRT, and allow the graphics card to deliver its PPS.
This seeks records to improve, increase the minimal merit, pushes the network hashrate, and therefore the block reward. Everyone wins, even the little miners.

Still in discovery mode regarding Gapcoin miners.  Smiley
I'll definitely have a better kit to offer by playing with this one. I was looking for the cheapest.   Cheesy

PS: The hashrate hit 50M PPS @22.58, a few minutes ago.  Grin

Wizz_^
Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 09:54:06 AM

Hey,

I never touched any AMD cpu before.
Okay for me if no graphics but thanks, I didn't even checked that. Nor the paste.

I have some nvidia cards sleeping.  Cheesy

I'll see for the power supply and I'm curious to see the real temperature.
That will be the decisive point. I can hardly stay below 95°c with my i9-9900kf ! Frequency fixed @4.8Ghz Lips sealed
It's ridiculous. With a fan directed towards the socket, full throttle.

I'll tell you what it is, and if the motherboard allows the overclock. It should be possible.
But I also doubt that I'll be able to stay at full load for long... I need to see this with my own eyes.

I think the best combination to mine gapcoin is a powerful cpu, and a graphic card. I need to see further the impact of gpus on a powerful cpu.
By sacrificing a few threads, the cpu can easily mine using CRT, and allow the graphics card to deliver its PPS.
This seeks records to improve, increase the minimal merit, pushes the network hashrate, and therefore the block reward. Everyone wins, even the little miners.

Still in discovery mode regarding Gapcoin miners.  Smiley
I'll definitely have a better kit to offer by playing with this one. I was looking for the cheapest.   Cheesy

PS: The hashrate hit 50M PPS @22.58, a few minutes ago.  Grin

I have a 10850. I did not go after the 10900 because it was to expensive for that. I bought a cheap AIO cooler and still had money over after that saving I have it normally clocked at 4.5, CPU temperature is 49 degree C. I tested it at 4.8 and I got 62 degree c on the  CPU. At 5.1 it was 74-76 degree on the CPU.

My AIO liquid cooler was a very cheap one with two fans. Got it for $44.

A nvidia is better for gaming but the AMD is better for mining Gapcoin because it has more threads.

I think your computer build will be a good one. Fast and furious.  Smiley

To have an gpu to do the fermat would lead to a extremly big increase in the record search.

Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 07:12:37 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2021, 09:15:07 PM by Dies diem docet

We really need to find someone able to rewrite the miner.

According to j0nn9, there's just one candidate, "madmax" aka eXtremal-ik7 - (I’m not entirely sure j0nn9's conflation of two identities is correct but whatever...) the latter identity is still working in the area of primes-as-PoW, active in pursuing a Primecoin 0.16 wallet (Sunny King has pretty much abandoned Primecoin development) and operating the http://coinsforall.io prime-mining pool.

Some history ...

i’ve managed to build a experimental gpu miner...  The miner is a hybrid version of eXtremal’s fermat test and GapMiner’s sieve.

In the event, j0nn9 created an OpenCL version which he couldn't test on nVidia because he didn't have an nVidia card. It transpired that the OpenCL code wouldn't successfully execute on nVidia cards:

[2014-11-07 07:05:28] Server supports longpoll
[2014-11-07 07:05:28] Got new target: 13.0000000 @ 22.4320864
[2014-11-07 07:05:33] Found platform[0] name = NVIDIA CUDA
[2014-11-07 07:05:33] Found 3 device(s)
[2014-11-07 07:05:33] Compiling ...
[2014-11-07 07:05:33] Source: 205100 bytes
[2014-11-07 07:05:36] pps: -2147483648 / -2147483648  10g/h -2147483648 / -2147483648  15g/h -2147483648 / -2147483648
[2014-11-07 07:05:42] Compiled kernel binary size = 969615 bytes
[2014-11-07 07:05:42] Loaded kernel binary size = 969615 bytes
[2014-11-07 07:05:42] Using GPU 0 [GeForce GTX 750 Ti]: which has 5 CUs
[2014-11-07 07:05:42] clWaitForEvents error -9999!
[2014-11-07 07:05:42] OpenCL error: -5 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:406
[2014-11-07 07:05:42] OpenCL error: -5 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:397
[2014-11-07 07:05:42] OpenCL error: -5 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:397

And it still won't. I recently compiled the GapMiner code (adding some print statements) and checked its execution on my old XPS with GeForce GTX 1050 and CUDA 11.0 only to see the exact same error messages:
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] Found platform[0] name = NVIDIA CUDA
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] Found 1 device(s)
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] Loaded kernel binary size = 973509 bytes
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] Using GPU 0 [GeForce GTX 1050]: which has 5 CUs
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] Got new target: 22.2657854 @ 22.2657854
running 16384 fermat tests on the gpu
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] clWaitForEvents error -9999!
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] OpenCL error: -5 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:440
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] OpenCL error: -5 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:431
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] clWaitForEvents error -9999!
[2021-03-06 10:08:40] OpenCL error: -5 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:440

However, I can't proceed any further atm, there seems to be an unrelated general nVidia issue with my new XPS with GeForce GTX 1060 and CUDA 11.2:

[2021-03-06 10:08:04] OpenCL error: -1001 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:135
[2021-03-06 10:08:04] OpenCL error: -34 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:425
[2021-03-06 10:08:04] Got new target: 22.2657854 @ 22.2657854
[2021-03-06 10:08:04] OpenCL error: -36 at ./src/GPUFermat.cpp:431
./runminergpu: line 18: 456200 Segmentation fault      (core dumped)

Anyway, here's something to consider ...

eXtremal-ik7 is also the source of the current XPM miner - and Datacoin shares that PoW code, so the XPM miner works with Datacoin.

On the offchance, I downloaded the linux binary xpmclient-cuda-10.5-beta2-linux for eXtremal-ik7's xpmclient from the coinsforall.io pool, pointed it at Datacoin and it worked! (on my old XPS, that is - it blows up on the new XPS, indicative of a machine issue rather than an issue with the code).

So, we know that a CUDA-based implementation of prime mining works even if the OpenCL doesn't. j0nn9 created an OpenCL version of three GPU-specific source code files, benchmarks.cl, fermat.cl and procs.cl. What we'd want (to avoid nVidia's apparently broken support for OpenCL) is three CUDA files to replace the OpenCL ones - like those available in eXtremal-ik7's xpmclient repos: benchmarks.cu, fermat.cu and procs.cu. At first glance, it looks like that might be a good route forward.

But that's just a starting point. The GapMiner implementation is ancient and relies upon a long-removed RPC API call getwork (which I had to reimplement for the Gapcoin 0.16.3 client) replaced entirely by the getblocktemplate RPC API call. The difference is that with getwork, it is the client which creates the blocks to be mined, with getblocktemplate, the task of creating the blocks now rests with the miner, the client merely transmits the acceptable parameters. This change was part of the move to versionbits (soft-forks) which allows miners to signal their change preferences using the versionbits bit-signalling - not something that's possible when the client just dumps a monolithic block to be fed to the PoW calculation.

So it's long past the due date for a re-write of the GapMiner interface with the client. eXtremal-ik7's xpmminer is a good starting point for an adaptation to Gapcoin, it contains the block-assembly code that's needed to create blocks from the data returned by a getblocktemplate call and is a complete standalone miner implementation.

Take a look at the build.sh script (note that although not specified,  the CLRX code is available from Github)

If I didn't have this CUDA/OpenCL issue on my current XPS, it's where I'd be starting if I were interested in creating a new CPU/GPU-capable GapMiner.

If one day there is no longer a functional miner, there will be no more problem with the wallet.
Nor anything else.
And there you have neatly encapsulated my objective in restoring the in-wallet miner, as long as that remains operational, the chain can continue.

Cheers

Graham

I tried runing the gpu miner on my laptop with nvidia.I used windows 10. The cl error I got are different than yours. By reading the code I have found the source of my errors.and they don't looks like it comes from the cl implementation but rather from the difference between the hardware of the vendors. It seams the host is writing to much data to the device.
The problem now is that my laptop is broken and I need to get a graphic card to my stationary computer. So I can not go further with it at the moment.

Different nvidia chips could cause different problems as it looks. I'm not good with it,  but I will try to get my hands on some old cards to play with.

Edit:
Graham I checked your errors to and they seam to be similare. Your new computer with GeForce GTX 1060 is not recogniced by the program because it was written long before that card was released. Also the code he used is for a opencl version that did not take care off different hardware very well.

wizz13150

Tempus Narrabo

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 01:25:23 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2021, 01:43:00 AM by wizz13150

I tried GTX970, GTX660, GTX750ti... I think I saw every CL error between -1000 to 1000.  Cheesy
But I'm skill-less for this.

Try -w 32768 or any ridiculously huge value ^^ It will be your best result.

Feel free to come on Discord. Good luck with that, It's definitely possible, with the appropriate skills.
Be aware that only one person claims to have run an nvidia miner. But I don't believe this person.

[2014-11-12 17:34:40] pps: 0 / 0.0000 10g/h 0.0000 / 0.0000  15g/h 0.0000 / 0.0000

We found our gap...

1460023432727399844421086333295273985776598611867186573289828851669587467837029 674331
[2014-11-12 17:34:41] curl_easy_perform() failed: Failed initialization
[2014-11-12 17:34:41] waiting for gapcoind ...
[2014-11-12 17:34:41] Found Share: 22.8490689436  =>  accepted
[2014-11-12 17:34:46] Got new target: 22.5826074437[/color]

Wizz_^
Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 05:10:06 AM

I tried GTX970, GTX660, GTX750ti... I think I saw every CL error between -1000 to 1000.  Cheesy
But I'm skill-less for this.

Try -w 32768 or any ridiculously huge value ^^ It will be your best result.

Feel free to come on Discord. Good luck with that, It's definitely possible, with the appropriate skills.
Be aware that only one person claims to have run an nvidia miner. But I don't believe this person.

[2014-11-12 17:34:40] pps: 0 / 0.0000 10g/h 0.0000 / 0.0000  15g/h 0.0000 / 0.0000

We found our gap...

1460023432727399844421086333295273985776598611867186573289828851669587467837029 674331
[2014-11-12 17:34:41] curl_easy_perform() failed: Failed initialization
[2014-11-12 17:34:41] waiting for gapcoind ...
[2014-11-12 17:34:41] Found Share: 22.8490689436  =>  accepted
[2014-11-12 17:34:46] Got new target: 22.5826074437[/color]

I have just put in two hours of thinking on this but I'm sure the problem lays in that the chunk of data is to big to fit into the device memory and should be halved. Your approach can possible in same cases fit the end into the memory and create something like a valid test.

Grahams solution seams to be the best because if my solution works then it maybe just valid for the graphic chip I have and also depends on which opencl version on the computer.
M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 11:02:45 AM

it is possible for someone to integrate this currency on https://bscscan.com ..like all coins from https://pancakeswap.finance , good volum for all coins here  Grin

UsernameNumber7

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 03:11:27 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2021, 03:25:07 AM by UsernameNumber7

LULZ

Whatever lies help your hard fork work out, and whatever makes you both sleep at night.  But getting rid of me will not be as easy for you as getting rid of Jonn9!

DiesDiemDocet now you just can't stop telling lies?  Mr. Higgins did not help at all for https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin to compile a wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Cheers!

1. You make claims that there is "Hidden Code" and Mr Higgins has deployed some devious scheme for execution of said code..  Yet you have still to show one line of code that is even potentially malicious..  yet you claim to have coded a wallet and your advising that people use it yet you can't even point out in code any of your claims to date and you wonder why no one will listen to you?

2. There is NOTHING in the code that I can see from any of the repo's you have shared that would have me concerned about deployment of the code.

3. You made some claims that the "script" is built into the NOTARY Field and auto generates upon deployment but you do not point to any of this code in your claims at any time is that because you don't know what your even looking at or some other reason?

4. I find it odd that someone would even bother to go to these lengths to try steal some coins that tbh don't really have any value there is 1 market place that has all but a few sat's propping it up and to me it don't look like it's going to the moon anytime soon.  It's a very small niche  project at this point with not a massive following or userbase that I can see so ask yourself this..

Why would someone want to take all this time to sneak in some coin stealing script for something that is almost worthless...

I think unless your going to point out the code your claiming is malicious then it's about time you shut up.

I am not going to study Mr. Higgins Code?HuhHuh  He has been shilling it for 3 years now?Huh?

I SAW from inside the Wallet the code execute to do this the wallet was compiled from Mr. Higgins source code of which?Huh  I don't know any idea where the code would be???  If you got the time you do it!!!!!!

Mr. Higgins did not even change the malicious code until after some weeks until I pointed it out??  That is the only way I knew where the code was?Huh  

5900x 12 core would produce probably 1.5M!

1: Mr. HIggins threatened to delete this 16.3 Repository after the "Bug".  

2: Mr. Higgins had declared a Hard-Fork 16.3 even while the "BUG" was still in his source code?  Until I reported it?  

Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 09:55:15 AM

LULZ

Whatever lies help your hard fork work out, and whatever makes you both sleep at night.  But getting rid of me will not be as easy for you as getting rid of Jonn9!

DiesDiemDocet now you just can't stop telling lies?  Mr. Higgins did not help at all for https:www.gitlab.com/gapcoin/gapcoin to compile a wallet?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Cheers!

1. You make claims that there is "Hidden Code" and Mr Higgins has deployed some devious scheme for execution of said code..  Yet you have still to show one line of code that is even potentially malicious..  yet you claim to have coded a wallet and your advising that people use it yet you can't even point out in code any of your claims to date and you wonder why no one will listen to you?

4. I find it odd that someone would even bother to go to these lengths to try steal some coins that tbh don't really have any value there is 1 market place that has all but a few sat's propping it up and to me it don't look like it's going to the moon anytime soon.  It's a very small niche  project at this point with not a massive following or userbase that I can see so ask yourself this..

I am not going to study Mr. Higgins Code?HuhHuh  He has been shilling it for 3 years now?Huh?

I SAW from inside the Wallet the code execute to do this the wallet was compiled from Mr. Higgins source code of which?Huh  I don't know any idea where the code would be???  If you got the time you do it!!!!!!

Mr. Higgins did not even change the malicious code until after some weeks until I pointed it out??  That is the only way I knew where the code was?Huh  

5900x 12 core would produce probably 1.5M!

1: Mr. HIggins threatened to delete this 16.3 Repository after the "Bug".  

2: Mr. Higgins had declared a Hard-Fork 16.3 even while the "BUG" was still in his source code?  Until I reported it?  

First a polite question: Are you an Russian and are using google translate. ? Because that could explain some things that you got wrong.

First off all you can't see inside a wallet, you just see what it reports. You can have it in a box. Check firewalls, tracing it with assembler. decompile it. The source code you can look at and compile. setting breakpoints and more.

You posted some code and said there was a script. There was none.

What I can see is that he was busy with other things like the static website and life. You are not paying him so he can't work full time with this. One wrong line of code and you have a bug. This bug caused a user to send coins to a burn address. That bug happens in the worst place.

That wallet is a experimental wallet which means that you mostly use it on testnet and if you use your wallet  with sending coins to exchanges or other wallets youi should use the last stable wallet. Otherwise just send the minimum amount of gapcoins to test it.

Graham are still working on it and now you are writing that is a bug that did it. Before you accused Graham to steal coins.

First off all you need to know how you can do it right befiore you accuse them off doing wrong. I have seen to many msg from you that are so wrong and sadly very abusive.
So if want to find facts about this projekt then I have to plow through a lot of garbage.

If nobody are developing it and nobody are paying for the explorer then it will be gone.
Dies diem docet

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:34:35 AM

I have looked into how to change some code for the miner and compile it. Windows can't be used. I probably can use one of the latest Linux distros but maybe it's safest to use the same as the wallet are compiled with. I know were the problem are but I don't know how to fix it. I have been searching for a similare problem but most info are about DAG and ETH.  Smiley

I'm not a  c or c++ coder. I have never done any work with wallets or miners. So I probable will fail. That teases me is that I see what the problem is. There could be other problems that show up if I solve the first one. Both my nvidia cards are reported as  Error AMD accelerated parallel processing found. So the miner could have  much more problems. The fermat code seems to be OK. I'm going to set up a linux distro in a virtual box and go "shopping " for a IDE. I'm looking at  Apache NetBeans 12.3,   Code::Blocks , Eclipse CDT, Microsoft’s Visual Studio Code Editor. Have no idea which is the best.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: