Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CampBX - location /yellow flags  (Read 5908 times)
coindexter

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 03:02:31 PM

What about my 20 coins that vanished when sending them on 8-19 to a newly generated address?How hard can it it be to confirm this?All of 30 seconds ? My 4 day old ticket  # is LTS-383-26038.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DealMaker

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 05:45:33 PM

What about my 20 coins that vanished when sending them on 8-19 to a newly generated address?How hard can it it be to confirm this?All of 30 seconds ? My 4 day old ticket  # is LTS-383-26038.

My point exactly and it's not even me writing it.

There's no way anyone can do anything within any planning parameters with Campbx with this behavior going on.  I'm absolutely ill to my stomach right now because this kind of thing is why the govt is coming after it.  I truly hate this type of behavior because the bitcoin currency is absolutely awesome and all it takes is behavior like this to RUIN IT for the good guys.

I'm so disgusted right now I actually feel like throwing up.
DealMaker

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 07:07:33 PM

DM,

1) Compliance is working on performing KYC verifications for applications.  They have a backlog because a lot of apps have come in this month.  Should be cleared next week.  We are also working on Compliance upgrades that will resolve backlogs for good by end of September.

2) Can you PM me ticket number regarding your MOs for $1,500?  Keep in mind you can cancel unprocessed MOs and get the full amount back at any time.  

- Keyur

Now I've called the Moneygram people and your organization has submitted my money orders for payment but, they haven't cleared yet.  So someone there has enough time to check the mail but, not change my account to "Verified".  Makes absolutely no sense.  So I expect that when the payments "clear" via me being able to check Moneygram @ 800-542-3590, that unless you change my account to "verified" that I will only be able to use $1000 one day and the other $500 the next?  Why are you guys doing this to me?  I trade bitcoins at the local level, I have been dealing with LOCAL PEOPLE trying to supply them with Bitcoins so their customers can further the Bitcoin movement.  Do you realize how absolutely difficult if not impossible it is to look at these people in the face and tell them that I can't help them after all the promoting I did?  Do you realize at all how damaging this is?  I need you to do the right thing, I need my account "verified" by the time that Moneygram clears so I can get these other businesses their coins and I promise you am I done with you.

RESENDING TO YOU VIA PM, and yes I realize you may not like this but, I'm honest and have nothing to hide.
Keyur @ Camp BX

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2013, 09:05:28 PM

CD,
The address you provided doesn't belong your CampBX wallet - please see ticket reply for more details.

Please stay tuned to our news and announcements feeds at:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CampBX
Facebook: https://facebook.com/CampBX
DealMaker

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 09:58:36 PM

And I get ignored.. again.  Like I said it makes no sense how you can have my moneyorder presented for payment but, yet not have my verification done within your own specified time frame.

What's harder and more time consuming?

A) Opening the mailbox, taking the MO out of the secure envelope I sent you and then taking it to a bank or scanning it for deposit.

B) *click* (account click to change account verified status within 5 business days of receipt as claimed on your website)

Don't think to hard about that one.
DealMaker

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:14:11 PM

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/82gev.jpg
DealMaker

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 10:37:50 PM

Are you ignoring me and not doing the right thing because I'm making people aware of your issues?  If so why does that bother you?  If it does, why are you still continuing to operate the way you are instead of doing the right thing?

Why would you rather take time defending yourself on these forums instead of actually taking action and fixing the issues?  For example changing my account from "unverified" to "verified" is simply changing a setting in your database.

If you're unable to change it are you no longer in control of the business?  If that is the case then why haven't you told anyone?  If that's not the case why aren't you able to change it?

Is your hand broken?

Are your eyes unable to see?

Is the electricity intermittent in your location and you're unable to stay online fast enough to click that single change?  Can you read?

Why are you using the same excuses you've used with others?

Why are other people getting service and some such as myself not (before I started writing what was happening on these forums you were treating me this way and this is my current recourse)?

Have you ever run a business before?  If not why are you not getting help?

If you have then are you that greedy that you don't want to hire anyone to help?  If so why?  If not then why are these problems existing for people trying to use your exchange?

Do you seriously think that your statements on Facebook and Twitter match up to the actual conduct of your business?  If so then why isn't my account changed to "verified" status?

How long do you think it's going to be before I start blowing up your Twitter and Facebook pages because you won't do the right thing?

Do you think that everyone has the patience to wait for when you feel like doing something against what you wrote that you would?

Do you ever have plans of doing the right thing or are you just going to continue conducting operations this way and hold people up for weeks on end?

(I see the pattern of what you're doing in that you typically take 3-4 weeks to get any sort of response/result from you in the small instances before this year that you resolved issues.)  In fact you're doing this with me right now.  At the current rate of things according to the contradictory behavior I'm looking at Sept 15th-19th of seeing all this if at all getting resolved.

Do you really think it's possible to operate a business based on honesty with someone doing that?

How would you feel if someone came to your apartment and took money from you in front of your significant other?  Would you still have any dignity left?

Do you understand what honor is?  If so do you think you're acting honorable in any way shape or form by acting different than what you wrote on your website?
DealMaker

View Profile
August 23, 2013, 11:05:33 PM

I honestly don't know how you fellow bitcoiners put up with this kind of thing, and I'm not talking about Campbx in particular I mean in general.  I see the forums everywhere loaded with complaints of this nature.  I swear you guys have more patience than a tortoise I think.
DealMaker

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 01:57:16 AM

Well it looks like here's another flag -> https://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/business-services-general/bulbul-investments-in-alpharetta-ga-27474482/complaints#

These guys seem to have a problem with ignoring communications to them from others as well.  I can't make this stuff up.  This is obviously getting way out of hand.
coindexter

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:01:38 AM

CD,
The address you provided doesn't belong your CampBX wallet - please see ticket reply for more details.

I cut and pasted the  generated address from my account.When the coins didn't show in the 1st few minutes, I then generated the same address and sent .2 coins just to check.Now what?    Both times the wrong address?  Those coins left my wallet to the address provided by CampBX.
DealMaker

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 06:30:53 PM

Since myself and MANY others are being ignored for no reason.  "Backlog" isn't a legitimate reason to have a person's funds, identification and then not do what you're going to with said items in your possesion.

So if like me you're having problems getting any actual real answer (only one is needed at this point and it's "Yes I will do what I said I would sir your account will change to verified immediately and in addition your $1500 will be credited to your account immediately.")  Wow I just solved my own issues with that one little statement compared to all the other documentation I have produced proving not only my points, but sadly MANY others.

Then check out this info and maybe you can reach this person via those methods since he chooses to ignore us through the proper channels he wants us to go through -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281042.0
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 05:49:58 PM

Since myself and MANY others are being ignored for no reason.  "Backlog" isn't a legitimate reason to have a person's funds, identification and then not do what you're going to with said items in your possesion.

So if like me you're having problems getting any actual real answer (only one is needed at this point and it's "Yes I will do what I said I would sir your account will change to verified immediately and in addition your $1500 will be credited to your account immediately.")  Wow I just solved my own issues with that one little statement compared to all the other documentation I have produced proving not only my points, but sadly MANY others.

Then check out this info and maybe you can reach this person via those methods since he chooses to ignore us through the proper channels he wants us to go through -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=281042.0

DealMaker, since you have so much time to post all of these posts, I encourage you to instead use that time to create a better exchange...

I think you'll find it's difficult; however, I think you'll also find that it's likely easy to make money helping people buy/sell bitcoins, which is why I'm  considering getting registered as a money service business to start doing so;

however, such would cost at least 5 grand in legal fees just to be able to do my first transactions, which is why we're at the mercy of these folks...

Good luck, I hope you're rectified soon.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
CampBxSucks

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:26:22 PM

i have a withdrawal of 15k+ and 10 BTC, they have ignored me for 3 months now.
anyone wants to join forces and sue them?
fizzzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:24:59 PM

this is more of a red flag then yellow lol.
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:39:44 PM

i have a withdrawal of 15k+ and 10 BTC, they have ignored me for 3 months now.
anyone wants to join forces and sue them?

First time ever posting about it? 

Fold for spending BTCs

Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:38:25 PM

Don't forget this thread was created long time ago in April 2013.
Back then, the problem wasn't that bad and you can see "Keyur @ Camp BX" was answering the questions.

cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:38:15 PM

so 1 year later? lol
kjlimo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:27:32 AM

Don't forget this thread was created long time ago in April 2013.
Back then, the problem wasn't that bad and you can see "Keyur @ Camp BX" was answering the questions.

From what I hear, most things get resolved... this guy mentioning a three month issue is the longest and only outstanding issue I'm aware of.

That said, I like to be aware in case I need to start moving my stuff!

Fold for spending BTCs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: