Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liquidity providers wanted  (Read 1959 times)
wangxinxi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 12:38:05 PM

Guys, my newly launched site https://coinut.com needs some liquidity providers. Register now, and you will get a great offer if you trade using limit orders.

Hurry up, or you will miss it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:14:11 PM

Did you invest $30 into your highly professional operation?

i am satoshi
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:18:17 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 01:34:04 PM by wangxinxi

Did you invest $30 into your highly professional operation?

I have a quite convincing answer for you if you are asking about the security of the site. Please visit the following announcement. If you have any other questions please contact me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821889.0

BTW, I like your signature.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:07:48 PM

I have a quite convincing answer for you if you are asking about the security of the site.

Yes, but it still does look very basic. Maybe you should get an UI designer to work on it a little before asking for liquidity? Just saying. I know it is not related to security in any way, but the first impression is what matters. Right now, I'd just walk away.

i am satoshi
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 02:25:35 PM

Thanks for the clear feedback! I am working on it now.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 03:54:27 PM

I just updated the home page. It shouldn't stop you from registering an account now. More professional designer is also working on it.
GangkisKhan

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

I just updated the home page. It shouldn't stop you from registering an account now. More professional designer is also working on it.

Too many scammy websites lately. You will need a great deal of trust to operate one.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:05:45 PM

The reason he posted here is so we can speculate on the validity of the website.  Wink

Been a while since a good SCAM....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 04:45:53 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 04:56:20 PM by wangxinxi

Oh, I did not even notice that time has changed. Two years ago when I launched workforbitcoin.com, people didn't care about the design. They just trusted me. During the past years, I spent all my time on my PhD thesis, and I thought the world is still the same as before. Thank you guys for telling me about the change.

You don't need to speculate on the validity. You can check by reading the security part of my announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821889.0 or register and see.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:59:14 PM

Oh, I did not even notice that time has changed. Two years ago when I launched workforbitcoin.com, people didn't care about the design. They just trusted me. During the past years, I spent all my time on my PhD thesis, and I thought the world is still the same as before. Thank you guys for telling me about the change.

You don't need to speculate on the validity. You can check by reading the security part of my announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821889.0 or register and see.

Contact Risto. Risto was offering OTC Monero options before to get the market going and I think he expressed he preferred an automated system but didn't have the time. Risto can probably help in the trust department Smiley
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 05:32:47 PM

Thank you wachtwoord! I'll definitely contact him.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:34:24 PM

Looks legit. Send your bitcoins to the address in my profile and I'll "forward" them on Cheesy

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 05:42:41 PM

Looks legit. Send your bitcoins to the address in my profile and I'll "forward" them on Cheesy

Check this https://blockchain.info/address/1Gg3NJb9cceRQg41KAhfbuk554zySmomtJ  
Don't tell me that you have lost your private key Wink
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:29:15 PM

lol you actually took the time to look it up Smiley my private keys are quite safe Wink see...

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 06:33:00 PM

lol you actually took the time to look it up Smiley my private keys are quite safe Wink see...

Good. To keep your promise, maybe you can ...  Smiley
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:42:42 PM

Good. To keep your promise, maybe you can ...  Smiley

its a joke wang! oti that happens. use of the internationally recognised callsign "Looks legit", the smiley face, the lack of actually providing an address for people to send me stuff, not having any idea where I was supposed to forward these theoretical coins!

I promised nothing - in the spirit of "legitimacy" I implied I would take people's money and run Smiley

I expected no-one to send me anything. There is always one though Wink

My transaction shows your 38 cents worth of bitcoin are perfectly safe as I have the private keys. Don't worry they aren't lost!

Oh, you actually want them back? lol

address?

wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

Don't worry. I did not expect you would do anything. I just wanted to make the joke complete.  Smiley
But rest assured, I won't run away with people's money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: