Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810693 times)
deepend

Activity: 93
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

sell cloak buy litecoin

Cuteflower, in case you have not noticed, litecoin is in freefall right now.  You should go over to that board and offer your advice over there.  I am sure they would appreciate it.  You must be doing quite well in bitcoins.  So far, you advice has been pretty much spot on.  lol...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonium17

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:52:16 PM

Also, for users of macbook air (Mac OS), for some reason the cloakcoin wallet keeps saying "wallet out of sync" and I have no idea why it is saying that. I downloaded these files:

cloakCoin_qt_osx_x64_v2.0.2.1.defender.zip
cloakCoin_qt_osx_x64_v2.0.2.1.defender.SHA256.txt
cloak_ldb.zip (~1 GiB)
cloak_ldb.zip.sha256 (~110 Byte)

And it still says  "wallet out of sync".
cryptonium17

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:03:57 AM

To the developers of CLOAKCOIN: could you please develop a feature for CLOAKCOIN to be stored on hardware wallets such as nano ledger s? Smiley

By the way, the reason I am saying this is because I want to secure my CLOAKCOIN. I know the true value of these coins. I have been researching a multitude of cryptocurrencies to invest in, and this coin is one of the best, or if not THE BEST coin to invest in with one of the most robust and explosive potentials.
    I don't believe much in endorsements, I don't believe much in hype, I believe in MATH. Doing the math, if you compare CLOAKCOIN to its competitors such as Dash and Monero, CLOAKCOIN by far, has the most potential to have explosive growth.
Here is the simple math that is crystal clear: Monero is currently at $93.85, its total market cap is already at a total of $1 Billion, its coin count is around 15 million coins. Dash is currently at $315.58, its total market cap is at $2 Billion, its coin count is around 19 million coins.
NOW CLOAKCOIN is currently at around $10.00, its total market cap is ONLY at $49 million, its coin count is ONLY at around 5 million coins. Now, it is my opinion that CLOAKCOIN's technology is better than both Dash and Monero, but even if its tech is just equal to both of them, CLOAKCOIN has so much more potential to climb in price JUST BASED ON THE MATH.
     In my opinion, it is not a matter of if CLOAKCOIN will rise in price, but WHEN. In my opinion, CLOAKCOIN is one of the rarest coins in the world and will be one of the most sought-after cryptocurrencies.
     So please, to the developers, please try and create a feature where people can keep them in hardware wallets such as the nano ledger s or trezor or any hardware wallet in general, because people like me are going to be long-term holders of CLOAKCOIN, for we see its true value: it will be one of the rarest, most sought-after coins in the world.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:03 AM

To the developers of CLOAKCOIN: could you please develop a feature for CLOAKCOIN to be stored on hardware wallets such as nano ledger s? Smiley

By the way, the reason I am saying this is because I want to secure my CLOAKCOIN. I know the true value of these coins. I have been researching a multitude of cryptocurrencies to invest in, and this coin is one of the best, or if not THE BEST coin to invest in with one of the most robust and explosive potentials.
    I don't believe much in endorsements, I don't believe much in hype, I believe in MATH. Doing the math, if you compare CLOAKCOIN to its competitors such as Dash and Monero, CLOAKCOIN by far, has the most potential to have explosive growth.
Here is the simple math that is crystal clear: Monero is currently at $93.85, its total market cap is already at a total of $1 Billion, its coin count is around 15 million coins. Dash is currently at $315.58, its total market cap is at $2 Billion, its coin count is around 19 million coins.
NOW CLOAKCOIN is currently at around $10.00, its total market cap is ONLY at $49 million, its coin count is ONLY at around 5 million coins. Now, it is my opinion that CLOAKCOIN's technology is better than both Dash and Monero, but even if its tech is just equal to both of them, CLOAKCOIN has so much more potential to climb in price JUST BASED ON THE MATH.
     In my opinion, it is not a matter of if CLOAKCOIN will rise in price, but WHEN. In my opinion, CLOAKCOIN is one of the rarest coins in the world and will be one of the most sought-after cryptocurrencies.
     So please, to the developers, please try and create a feature where people can keep them in hardware wallets such as the nano ledger s or trezor or any hardware wallet in general, because people like me are going to be long-term holders of CLOAKCOIN, for we see its true value: it will be one of the rarest, most sought-after coins in the world.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, since CLOAK is POS doesn't it need live wallets to secure the network and verify blocks? How would POS work in a hardware wallet? I know at these prices, I'm making a lot of real money keeping my CLOAK staking 24x7...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
deepend

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:03:11 AM

While I agree with your point of view fully. This coin only works if it is available. So hardware wallets are out. You would lose 6% interest in a hardware wallet.
deepend

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:19:38 AM

Going to be a wild day tomorrow
Duderino123

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:38:20 AM

Wild? Why?

Stay Cloakstrong!
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:43:03 AM

sell cloak buy litecoin

Cuteflower, in case you have not noticed, litecoin is in freefall right now.  You should go over to that board and offer your advice over there.  I am sure they would appreciate it.  You must be doing quite well in bitcoins.  So far, you advice has been pretty much spot on.  lol...

hahaha i am right Smiley Smiley
member8181

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:14:07 AM

While I agree with your point of view fully. This coin only works if it is available. So hardware wallets are out. You would lose 6% interest in a hardware wallet.

I think it is possible to implement HW wallet.

Based on transaction  type and based on How many coins IN within certain period, the same quantity of coins OUT , HW wallet can send coins without user confirmation. I do not know details cloak technology but I think it is possible

mullakuz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:45:37 AM

Some guy on telegram just bought cloak at 50 bucks usd

I spend a lot of my time doing what is perceived as nothing.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:20:59 AM

Wild? Why?
It is not wise to create pressure now when price is already rising, just relax and watch. Else you can create opposite, we do not need people to think that this is all about the price. Community must build up strategy, in which they must use proper words. PUMP DUMP HOLDER..must be abandoned. Also talks should be more constructive, this is my opinion.

Some guy on telegram just bought cloak at 50 bucks usd
Can you post some evidence here it would be very nice..
R-J-F

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

sell cloak buy litecoin

hahaha i am right Smiley Smiley

hahaha you are a moron!  Angry Angry

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:42:13 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 06:10:26 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

We are aware that most of you are waiting for the public release of the code this September, as we announced it lately. After correspondence with the Developers it is impossible to keep to this schedule due to the complexity of the code. We jumped the gun, and we sincerely apologize for this. There is no advantage for the community and ourselves to rush, just to keep the schedule. This phase is very critical for the CLOAK Project and its future. Please understand that we are as fully committed as ever to the success of this project, especially since we are so close to the goal. This is a temporary speedbump.

These are the words from our developer:

I am still working on the changes to Enigma. They are significant and mentally taxing, but must be completed before open sourcing to mitigate against attacks to Enigma. I've seen 'open source in september' mentioned a lot. That is not going to happen. I'm aiming to get this pushed out as soon as possible and hope to have it up and running sometime in October. This is not a hard date that I am committed to though, and I'd advise against doing any PR on the back of that atm. Once I have successfully tested the new Enigma system on the 'devnet' developer network, I will provide some further technical details of the changes and how they work. Doing this before I have successfully tested the system is a bad idea though as things may need to change or be tweaked during development.In terms of things that can be done that are of real use in taking the project forward, Cloak desperately needs some new testnet nodes set up for the new release. As I've said previously, Enigma will be locked to testnet only for this initial release to enable the community (and external entities) to study the source and look for bugs/exploits. I suggested that a 'bug bounty' scheme be run after open sourcing, to kickstart this process. I will not be setting up or running this side of things, but I will assist you with advice where I can. There is also a distinct lack of documentation for the project (build instructions for the various platforms etc), so concentrating on this ahead of new PR would be sensible as it's not something I will have time to take care of. I have my hands more than full getting the new wallet release ready.

This was the current update from our developer. We apologize for the delay, but again, quality is better than quantity.
We want the best for the Cloak Community and the Cloak Project. A clean and well written code is the base for further success. In the meantime the development of the new CloakCoin-Website and the new CloakWiki areprogressing nicely. The website will be published before the end of September 2017. Besides that we are busy expanding the existing roadmap with tasks for new features which are planned to be implemented after the code is opensourced.

Last but not least we are proud to tell you that CLOAK has been listed on https://www.coinswitch.co which is an Indian exchange.
We are about to enter the very interesting Indian Cryptomarket!

Peace & Love,

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
deepend

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

Thanks for the update CloakTeam!  More time to accumulate.  Well done.
rickgejr

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:24:51 PM

But as expected, Market is correcting...

...and this could be the last buying opportunity for a long time.
R-J-F

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We are aware that most of you are waiting for the public release of the code this September, as we announced it lately. After correspondence with the Developers it is impossible to keep to this schedule due to the complexity of the code. We jumped the gun, and we sincerely apologize for this. There is no advantage for the community and ourselves to rush, just to keep the schedule. This phase is very critical for the CLOAK Project and its future. Please understand that we are as fully committed as ever to the success of this project, especially since we are so close to the goal. This is a temporary speedbump.

-SNIP-

Better to get it right then to get it soon. I applaud your honesty and thank you for taking the high road. CLOAK is truly destined to be a leader in anon crypto!

BEATNIK

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

Drama detected: http://t.me/cloakproject
member8181

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:39:20 PM

https://www.cloakcoin.com/files/images/generall/cloak_update.png
Dear Cloak Community,

-SNIP-

Better to get it right then to get it soon. I applaud your honesty and thank you for taking the high road. CLOAK is truly destined to be a leader in anon crypto!

Hm I like freedom hate state machine or machinery at all. But some of this posts looks like sect of cloak pump and dump machine. Maybe I would return if the code will be released.
R-J-F

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:10:44 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

-SNIP-

Hm I like freedom hate state machine or machinery at all. But some of this posts looks like sect of cloak pump and dump machine. Maybe I would return if the code will be released.

What on earth are you talking about?

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:35:48 AM

Vote for CLOAK at an upcoming exchange WCX and get reward
Our long-term strategy is simple. We put clients first.
Tiny Fees: Some exchanges charge up to 1% in fees on every transaction. WCX is 10x cheaper and market makers are paid. That means more money stays in your pocket.

Linkes:
New upcoming exchange,  wcex
SignUp and get 5$ free coin reward
Vote for CLOAK

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: