Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

0 active cloak connection on cloak network on latest wallet what should i do?

Did u do the blockchain download at the first start of the wallet when there was no wallet installed before? IF no, then join us at chat.cloakcoin.com in #wallet there are all solutions for this prob.

simply: on windows go to AppData\Roaming\Cloakcoin
There: delete the folder txleveldb

Then start the wallet again, and click yes for the blockchain download. Then wait a bit until everything is installed and fully synced. depending on your internet speed maybe 1/2 / 1 h more or less.

Thanks for your quick reply

before working was ok like 5 hours ago then some how i restart my computer then when i start cloak wallet and it was giving error and closed then i try to remove old peers.dat and debug text file and then restart and its worked but after 30 minutes still 0 active cloak connection on networks

I think it's the peers file. The re-download of the blockchain files will solve this issue. GL

yes its solved thanks alot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

we’ve been nominated!

We need the power of our awesome Community for the Binance-Voting!

Please vote for CloakCoin!!!

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Retweet please: https://twitter.com/CloakCoin/status/948558857491636224

Thank you for your support!

Great, Binance are very popular exchange now, they have a big trading volume. Will be good to see Cloak coin here. I will vote for Cloak to and hope that many people here will do this.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We're very pleased and proud to announce that CLOAK will be listed on a decentralized exchange!
We'd like to extend warm thanks to OpenLedger for supporting CLOAK
and look forward to get more attention in the decentralized cryptomarket.

Peace and Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

we’ve been nominated!

We need the power of our awesome Community for the Binance-Voting!

Please vote for CloakCoin!!!

Would be nice, if cloak team contact with decentralized exchanges to list cloakcoin, like openledger-dex(they have form to add coins) or etc., because in future, i think,  coins like cloak will have problem on centralized exchanges

Wish granted Smiley

See above
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision,
CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world's safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is NOW open source as of 31st December 2017.
Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin's Transaction System.

By making ENIGMA freely available, CloakCoin aims to provide its community with the transparency it deserves and gives prospects the opportunity to leverage their proven payment system.

The community, technology experts and prospects are encouraged to use its technology freely and share these improvements with the Cloak team.
By doing so, Cloak expects to receive new impulses from outside and acceleration of its establishment in the markets.

CloakCoin is now on course for a whole new level, which will be confirmed by a quality audit of an external company in January and increased promotion of the ENIGMA technology.

Our roadmap shows some exciting improvements to Cloakcoin and we look forward to sharing the success with you,
the community and investors, in 2018 and beyond.

We welcome all support and participation along the way.

Thank you for sharing the journey with us so far and we thank everyone involved for their continuing support and love.

Happy New Year

Team Cloak

This is a step in the right direction made by the cloak team. Making Enigma open source would bring about more adoption of the technology. This means further growth. One of the best new in recent times for Cloakcoin

S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Cloak’s Transaction System Enigma Is Open Source – A Milestone for Privacy
https://bitcoingarden.org/cloaks-transaction-system-enigma-open-source-milestone-privacy/

After three years of hard work, countless hours of programming, passion and perseverance for a shared vision, CloakCoin has reached a new milestone in building the world’s safest cryptocurrency.

ENIGMA, the in-house payment system is open source as of 31st December 2017. Anyone can now take advantage of CloakCoin’s Transaction System.

At the heart of CloakCoin is ENIGMA, protecting you from access by third parties, such as hackers, official bodies or any unwanted parties. The blockchain payment system encrypts the transactions of users and prevents transaction tracking while providing secure transactions with a maximum processing time of 60 seconds.  Thus, CloakCoin’s ENIGMA ensures full privacy combined with speed.

Many advantages that are hard to find at other cryptos and which are now easily accessible to you, the end user. By making ENIGMA freely available, CloakCoin aims to provide its community with the transparency it deserves and gives prospects the opportunity to leverage their proven payment system....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

Crazy market it has turned out to be the last few weeks. A lot of money flooded the market, but it’s harder and harder to predict where it will go. At the moment Cloak is taking a bit of a hit, but I’m not worried about a loss of ~30% after a gain of way more than this.
Cloak has hit ATH’s once again and set new support levels which is fantastic.
I always like to compare Cloak a little with Monero and checking their charts, Monero was sitting around 18 dollars around this time last year. Dropped 40% in the first weeks of January and look where it is now. Holding through the storms is the best way in a lot of times. So I will check up in a week from now  Tongue It’s much easier that way..

FineCloakWeather

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3154/cloak-coin

Vote guys it takes 2 seconds
CloakCoinScam

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:49:53 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

You see what happens folks......... you thought I was gone but I am again BACK. The sell off begins and will continue,.,., big collapse you see?. I hope you all made some big money following my previous analysis.........

I will keep in the loop you guys ok? I will call the bottom again for u for the cheap Cloaks.

bitowner

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Hello new cloak here Smiley

I feel that Cloak Wallet is too resource hangry. It takes about 800MB of Ram and it uses like 20-40% of my CPU all the time, while most of my other wallets runing on the same system only takes a fraction of that. Is there any plan to optimize it?
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:11:23 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2019, 12:26:26 AM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

We're proud to announce that the official Cloak website offers now 7 different languages.

Available are now:
Russian, Latvian, German, Korean, Chinese, Hindi & Japanese

In progress:
French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Croatian, Swedish & Arabic

This improves our possibility to increase the community and provides further exchange between different nationalities.

Let's get connected!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
FineCloakWeather

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:10:38 AM

I feel that Cloak Wallet is too resource hangry. It takes about 800MB of Ram and it uses like 20-40% of my CPU all the time, while most of my other wallets runing on the same system only takes a fraction of that. Is there any plan to optimize it?

They do plan on switching to the litecoin codebase this year, mostly for the variety of interfaces it offers but I think it will have other improvements also.
liquidflames

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

come join us on the rocket chat. We also have a Telegram chat as well.

https://chat.cloakcoin.com/channel/general

www.cloakcoin.com

The long awaited Audit is going to be released soon as well. Prelim Report is Jan 12th and the full report is on Jan 18th.
Duderino123

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

January 19th

come join us on the rocket chat. We also have a Telegram chat as well.

https://chat.cloakcoin.com/channel/general

www.cloakcoin.com

The long awaited Audit is going to be released soon as well. Prelim Report is Jan 12th and the full report is on Jan 18th.

Stay Cloakstrong!
liquidflames

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

Apologies, Fast hands. 19th of January
bitowner

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

They do plan on switching to the litecoin codebase this year, mostly for the variety of interfaces it offers but I think it will have other improvements also.

thx FineCloakWeather for the info Smiley
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

If landing binance, that is the best, what is the voting current CLOAK?
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

i do not believe on votes.. votes can buy and users randomly multiple votes and some tricks.. binance and other exchanges should see future and stabality of projects how good is it. not to see votes i think

and recently cloak team announced about some good exchange will be add cloak which is it we do not know.. i am talking about openledger
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

It's at 0.46% of the votes, unfortunately (the top is 53.57% at the moment).

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:16:10 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 08:53:52 PM by cloakteam

Bitcoin ≠ Eco-awareness – A bill that won’t work out in the long run Solution = Proof-of-Stake

Due to the bitcoin’s huge value increase this year (2300%) and its prospects miners are springing up like mushrooms. Whole mining farms are being built. A new gold rush. According to a study by the University of Cambridge 59% of bitcoins are mined in China. Especially in northern China. Bitmain Technologies, the leading mining hardware manufacturer, is based there and operates its own mining farms. In the north of the country, as well as in neighboring Mongolia, an oversupply of coal-fired power plants, results in excess capacities and state subsidies for electricity in these regions. Thus, one kilowatt hour costs only four cents and thus forms the most economical variant of mining.

Despite the environmental consequences and the inefficiency of the bitcoin transaction system, its value increases strongly. Due to the frightening eco-balance it reaps a lot of criticism.

The crypto-analytics platform Digiconomist states that the energy cost for a single Bitcoin transaction betrays 215 kilowatt-hours. Enough electricity to supply an average US-household for a whole week, or to run a refrigerator for a full year.

By the progressing Bitcoin production and its associated scarcity of Bitcoins increases, so does the complexity of the computing processes and thus the energy consumption. Currently, 0.12 percent of the world’s energy consumption are used to generate bitcoins. According to forecasts, bitcoin’s power consumption in July 2019 will already be equivalent to the amount of the entire US’s at the present time. Already in 2020, the bitcoin’s power consumption will be equal to that of the entire world at the present time. Considering the inefficiency of the system an unacceptable development.

Currently around 400,000 transactions are placed worldwide per day. This figure illustrates the inefficiency of bitcoin’s system, which is far below the capabilities of similar services, such as VISA (approximately 150 million transactions / day) and PayPal (approximately 5 million transactions / day).

Inefficient and damaging to the environment, but adding value. Whether this bill will work out in the long run?

There are greener, efficient and not less lucrative alternatives. Some coins offer proof of stake system (POS). In this process, not the rendered, energy-intensive computing power of the user plays the key role, but only the amount of coins in his possession. It allows you to process significantly more transactions per second and offers the owner an annual not inconsiderable interest on his coins in addition to the potential price gains. Interest rates vary from coin to coin. A very good example is Cloakcoin (CLOAK).

Cloakcoin offers an annual interest rate of 6% and offers further rewards. The Enigma fee for anonymous transactions of currently 1.8% is divided among all supporters of the Enigma transaction. Thus, you can easily and risk-free receive 6% +Share of 1,8% on your deposit. Plus, the potential price gain.

A short calculation:

Initial situation: Purchase of 1,000 CLOAK in July 2017 + 6% Staking; Calculation of the development until the present day (02.01.2018).

02.07.2017 = 1,000 x $7.85 = $7,850

02.01.2018 = 1,000 x $30.96 = $30,960 + 30 x 30.96 (= $928) = $ 31.888

The example shows that you can earn 60 CLOAK per year if you stake 1,000 CLOAK (Regardless of compound interest). An investment 6 months ago ($ 7,850) would have turned into a present value of $ 31,888 (excluding compound interest). The mere staking would have yielded $ 928. A pricely sum.

Clearly a very good reason to stake coins like CLOAK. The functionality corresponds to the interest on a bank balance and is at the same time environmentally friendly.

Source:
https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-%E2%89%A0-eco-awareness-a-bill-that-wont-work-out-in-the-long-run-solution-proof-of-stake/
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-%E2%89%A0-eco-awareness-bill-wont-work-long-run-solution-proof-stake/

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: