Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
HeftyMagi

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

I have some cloaks in wallet for more than a month now and staking reward goes from 5 to 7 days and back i never received any staking rewards, i have 0 cloaking assists also, i am holding cloaks in normal address not cloaked one could that be a problem? thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

I have some cloaks in wallet for more than a month now and staking reward goes from 5 to 7 days and back i never received any staking rewards, i have 0 cloaking assists also, i am holding cloaks in normal address not cloaked one could that be a problem? thanks

There is no problem but 5-7 days means you have a very low number of cloak. that why staking needs a lot of time. you can compare it to mining BTC with a CPU, but when your coins stake you will get the reward as long as u did not move them before that.

Regarding enigma rewards: There're hardly any enigma tx on the network, coz most people still use regular transactions
HeftyMagi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

There is no problem but 5-7 days means you have a very low number of cloak. that why staking needs a lot of time. you can compare it to mining BTC with a CPU, but when your coins stake you will get the reward as long as u did not move them before that.

Regarding enigma rewards: There're hardly any enigma tx on the network, coz most people still use regular transactions

Thank You
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Sorry, but I don't understand that. Does that mean, I Have to buy and sell Cloak the whole time for generating volume? When yes, isn't that just a pump and dump?

It doesn't have to be interpreted as P&D. You are just day trading. And trying to catch some profits.
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to announce that Godex listed CloakCoin!

Godex.io is an international platform for fast, anonymous cryptocurrency exchange, with a low transaction fee!

http://godex.io

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Cloak Blog: http://bit.ly/2LbEjtP

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
baldricjohn

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

, is there will be available mobile wallet ?
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

, is there will be available mobile wallet ?

Android wallet is there! search "cloak wallet" in the google app store
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I must admit that I like this logo, which is simple and impressive, and looks very commercial and professional. The website is also very beautiful! From this point of view, your projects will not be bad and support you, because I like pretty professional things.
glandulaHewq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

I must admit that I like this logo, which is simple and impressive, and looks very commercial and professional. The website is also very beautiful! From this point of view, CLOAK projects will not be bad
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

I must admit that I like this logo, which is simple and impressive, and looks very commercial and professional. The website is also very beautiful! From this point of view, CLOAK projects will not be bad

Nice sentiment but, you could have thought of something original rather than just copy the last poster...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

the improved CloakCoin website is online now and we are happy to share the following updates and enhancements with you:

News Ticker
The news ticker is implemented and allows a better awareness of the updates to the visitors.

CLOAK Promo Video
The official CLOAK Promo Video is now integrated into the landing page which especially gives new members a quick introduction about the CLOAK project.

CLOAK Map
We have implemented a world map! In the upcoming weeks the location and information about all Cloak coordinators, partners and retailers accepting CLOAK will be added to give an overview of the current global CLOAK network.

Press Release
Also a press section for upcoming releases is now included in the CLOAK blog section in different languages.

Chat PopUp
Among other things we have a chat box integrated into the landing page where you can directly contact Cloak Team members.

Twitter
The latest tweets from our Twitter accounts were added to the page.

Blog
The latest news of CLOAK are on the new blog now available.

As you can see the website is still under construction but will be updated and improved step by step.
Our goal is to create an informative CLOAK platform which connects all current or prospective involved parties of the CLOAK project.

We hope you like it and looking forward to your feedback!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We are proud to announce a strategic partnership with Crypto Playhouse, a widely-followed social media influencer group with strong backgrounds in blockchain tech, trading and viral marketing.

"We are excited to join forces with Crypto Playhouse. With their knowledge of crypto, trading and marketing, we believe we have a strong partner by our side.

This collaboration will help us unleash the full potential of our social media marketing strategy for the future, which will attract the attention of both old and new crypto enthusiasts alike,"
says Harry Sidiropoulos (alias Sidi25), Marketing & PR Lead for CloakCoin.
The partnership involves the creation and overarching distribution of a wide variety of content across traditional channels like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, as well as more crypto-related, decentralized media outlets such as Steemit and Dtube.

Chief Executive Officer of Crypto Playhouse Dan Alvarez adds, "To accelerate the global adoption of cryptocurrencies, it is important to meet the general public where they are the most comfortable: on social media, not Telegram! In collaboration with the Cloak Team, we plan to leverage off our experience in social viral marketing in order to help a valuable project become even more successful."

While this may seem like the start of a traditional relationship with an ordinary advertiser, it is far from that, given that Crypto Playhouse only works with crypto projects they investigate thoroughly, and fully trust. Austin Doyle, Chief Technical Officer for Crypto Playhouse explains, "We are not traditional marketers and only work with projects that we believe in.

In fact, we reject most paid proposals that come our way. Cloak is a solid project that's well established, has been around for years, and continues to move forward in their roadmap towards becoming a mainstream crypto payment option alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum. Their Team is also very talented and like us, they believe in the importance of increasing the global adoption of cryptocurrency through the continuous distribution of educational and engaging content."
Sidi25 acknowledges this mutually shared vision of mainstream acceptance when he says, "After our initial contact in February, we found that we shared many similarities with our partner, but above all the belief that crypto and blockchain could truly change the world."

In addition to its involvement in content optimization and distribution, Crypto Playhouse will also act as an ambassador or spokesperson for CloakCoin at industry conferences and events.

Stefan Kender (alias lasvegas83), CloakCoin's Project Manager concludes, "Besides their knowledge of crypto and marketing, Austin, Dan and the rest of the Miami Crypto Playhouse Team are pretty awesome. I'm really glad to work with such a highly skilled and dedicated group, and believe that this opportunity will open a lot of doors for Cloak in the US!"

Learn more about Crypto Playhouse: https://cryptoplayhouse.com

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

S3cco

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Bitcoin Garden: CloakCoin Announces Strategic Partnership with Crypto Playhouse
https://bitcoingarden.org/cloakcoin-announces-strategic-partnership-with-crypto-playhouse/

CloakCoin, a proof-of-stake based privacy cryptocurrency, today announces a strategic partnership with Crypto Playhouse, a widely-followed social media influencer group with strong backgrounds in blockchain tech, trading and viral marketing.

“We are excited to join forces with Crypto Playhouse. With their knowledge of crypto, trading and marketing, we believe we have a strong partner by our side. This collaboration will help us unleash the full potential of our social media marketing strategy for the future, which will attract the attention of both old and new crypto enthusiasts alike,” says Harry Sidiropoulos (alias sidi25), Marketing & PR Lead for CloakCoin

The partnership involves the creation and overarching distribution of a wide variety of content across traditional channels like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, as well as more crypto-related, decentralized media outlets such as Steemit and Dtube....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

New CloakCoin Partnership - Why We're Going All In With CLOAK!

How goes it fellow crypto heads! Today we’re bringing you guys something especially exciting!

As of this morning, Crypto Playhouse has officially partnered up with the CloakCoin (CLOAK) project (click here for the official press release). We will be helping them in different ways, which include putting their social media marketing strategy on steroids!
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoplayhouse/vxah1fjg
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Since cloak has this awesome enigma routing that doesn't get put in a block chain, can we add a chat function so that even our communications that we use to ask for payment addresses and am mounts don't get sent in the clear?
R0mi

Activity: 305
Merit: 148

Theranos Coin - IoT + micro-blood arrays = Moon!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

I must admit that I like this new partnership with Crypto-FunHaus, which is simple and looks very commercial, but how about a better wallet version that the current Evolution?  What's the ETA on that?

Walton Chain CEO Mo' Bling: "Walton Chain will be the Qualcomm + Cisco in the blockchain industry, the ‘Google’ of the Blockchain."  It's December 1999, do you know how your shitcoin holdings are doing?  Magic 8 ball market analysis: www.doiownashitcoin.com
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:27:14 AM

everyone of cloak buyer is just trying to earn money who car trade or hold. I want just to know the team are making something now any plan? New exchange or else
R-J-F

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

everyone of cloak buyer is just trying to earn money who car trade or hold. I want just to know the team are making something now any plan? New exchange or else

Scroll up to message 10286 & 10287 for the answer.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We are proud to announce a strategic partnership with Crypto Playhouse, a widely-followed social media influencer group with strong backgrounds in blockchain tech, trading and viral marketing.

"We are excited to join forces with Crypto Playhouse. With their knowledge of crypto, trading and marketing, we believe we have a strong partner by our side.

This collaboration will help us unleash the full potential of our social media marketing strategy for the future, which will attract the attention of both old and new crypto enthusiasts alike,"
says Harry Sidiropoulos (alias Sidi25), Marketing & PR Lead for CloakCoin.
The partnership involves the creation and overarching distribution of a wide variety of content across traditional channels like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, as well as more crypto-related, decentralized media outlets such as Steemit and Dtube.

Chief Executive Officer of Crypto Playhouse Dan Alvarez adds, "To accelerate the global adoption of cryptocurrencies, it is important to meet the general public where they are the most comfortable: on social media, not Telegram! In collaboration with the Cloak Team, we plan to leverage off our experience in social viral marketing in order to help a valuable project become even more successful."

While this may seem like the start of a traditional relationship with an ordinary advertiser, it is far from that, given that Crypto Playhouse only works with crypto projects they investigate thoroughly, and fully trust. Austin Doyle, Chief Technical Officer for Crypto Playhouse explains, "We are not traditional marketers and only work with projects that we believe in.

In fact, we reject most paid proposals that come our way. Cloak is a solid project that's well established, has been around for years, and continues to move forward in their roadmap towards becoming a mainstream crypto payment option alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum. Their Team is also very talented and like us, they believe in the importance of increasing the global adoption of cryptocurrency through the continuous distribution of educational and engaging content."
Sidi25 acknowledges this mutually shared vision of mainstream acceptance when he says, "After our initial contact in February, we found that we shared many similarities with our partner, but above all the belief that crypto and blockchain could truly change the world."

In addition to its involvement in content optimization and distribution, Crypto Playhouse will also act as an ambassador or spokesperson for CloakCoin at industry conferences and events.

Stefan Kender (alias lasvegas83), CloakCoin's Project Manager concludes, "Besides their knowledge of crypto and marketing, Austin, Dan and the rest of the Miami Crypto Playhouse Team are pretty awesome. I'm really glad to work with such a highly skilled and dedicated group, and believe that this opportunity will open a lot of doors for Cloak in the US!"

Learn more about Crypto Playhouse: https://cryptoplayhouse.com

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

This will be an excellent partnership and spokesperson for Cloak. Congrats!
This is a very old coin but I think the future will shine!
R-J-F

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

This will be an excellent partnership and spokesperson for Cloak. Congrats!
This is a very old coin but I think the future will shine!

Old maybe but with great new features and Dev team.

Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: