Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810694 times)
tradercouch

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:59:32 AM

private msg me when cloak goes to 35$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

Hello CloakCoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of CloakCoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/cloakcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

Nice clean interface, perhaps a little dated but OK for what you are doing. Articles need to be proofed and checked for proper composition if your are going to use English. Found it hard to follow some of them. Good general information on the coin, not too much, not too little. Nice work with a few improvements needed. All in all, a good start, I like it. Good luck!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 06:28:06 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce that you can get the Android wallet version 1.7.1 in the Google AppStore now!

- Fixed copy address from receive tab
- Fixed block-chain explorer
- Update about page
- Added privacy policy in app
- Some minor fixes
- Improved stability

Stay tuned for upcoming updates!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We are proud to announce a partnership with Vistalli Casa-BitcoinXcasa, a 35 years experienced Italian famous real estate group that offer its own property solutions. In addition they accept CloakCoin as a payment method now!

"It is a pleasure to include CloakCoin as a new crypto currency for buying holiday houses in Italy. CloakCoin is a well-established cryptocurrency and well-known among crypto enthusiasts and continues to move forward becoming a mainstream crypto payment option alongside Bitcoin and Ethereum. All the CloakCoin investors will now have a new opportunity to cash out their CloakCoin directly buying one of the marvellous holiday houses in Italy,” says Davide Scola Crypto Marketing Manager for Vistalli Casa – BitcoinXcasa

In the beginning, the partnership agreement is expected to consider the use of CloakCoin for a maximum amount of 30% of the cost of the house and for the maximum amount of CloakCoin equal to 60.000 US dollar or 50.000 Euro. In the future, the acceptance for crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and CloakCoin will increase. For this reason, we feel obliged to offer our CloakCoin investors the opportunity to generate passive income as well as spending their CloakCoin for a coffee, goods, services or real estate.

CloakTV - Partnership with Vistalli Casa-BitcoinXcasa and Project CLOAK

Learn more about Vistalli Casa: http://www.vistallicasa.com
Learn more about BitcoinXcasa: http://www.bitcoinpercasa.it

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

This is really a good news. I am glad that i have this in my wallet. I wish they could add more features on android app. Undervalued coins relatively $7 each. Guys check this anonymous coin.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

If what I remembered is right, Clif High just mentioned CloakCoin on his report released !
 Wink
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

CloakCoin of 35 sounds very cool! But I think that we will see such figures this year. see how actively this investment asset is growing. from 3 cents he rose a year. Therefore, the figure at 35 is quite real. I even think we can soon see such a cost!
Duderino123

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

CloakCoin of 35 sounds very cool! But I think that we will see such figures this year. see how actively this investment asset is growing. from 3 cents he rose a year. Therefore, the figure at 35 is quite real. I even think we can soon see such a cost!

We've already been there in December...

Stay Cloakstrong!
Guardsman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

We've already been there in December...
I think that this is not a side-altar. and I'm sure that the coin is worth more and much more! So I'm waiting for a repetition of pump and a crazy price increase!
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 12:37:10 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

With every step forward it is worth to take a look back!
We are proud to present you the revised Roadmap, started from the very beginning.
It includes everything CLOAK has achieved until today that we have managed together.

Besides, as we are very confident that CLOAK and the whole crypto branch is at its very beginning,
the Roadmap shows the upcoming steps through 2018 and 2019 to make CLOAK stronger for you and everybody.

You have also the possibility to click on every completed task to get to the corresponding announcement.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

PS: The Cloak Roadmap will be regularly updated!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Guardsman

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

I think that in the coming years, namely 2018-2019 project CloakCoin will take place in the top ratings of the Cryptocurrency. The team does a lot and works hard, the coin CloakCoin has great potential!
Guardsman

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Are there any other agreements with the campaigns on the possibility of purchasing goods for a coin? Real estate is of course very cool, but I for example do not have so many coins. Maybe there is an opportunity to buy consumer electronics or something else. I think that it would be more in demand by users!
Duderino123

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Are there any other agreements with the campaigns on the possibility of purchasing goods for a coin? Real estate is of course very cool, but I for example do not have so many coins. Maybe there is an opportunity to buy consumer electronics or something else. I think that it would be more in demand by users!

Just wait a little longer - the amount of coins won't matter that much anymore ;-)

Stay Cloakstrong!
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

We are happy to announce that the long-term member Igor will represent CloakCoin as the new Russian ambassador.

Russian speaking countries were among the early adopters of digital currencies and have built up a solid basis for a flourishing crypto and blockchain market.

Igor has been involved in the crypto market for a long-time and discovered CloakCoin when he was looking for a truly private and eco-friendly cryptocurrency. Igor will help us to enlarge the Cloak Community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in the Russian speaking countries.

Furthermore, he will join the Team at different crypto exhibitions/events to increase the popularity of CloakCoin.

Welcome on board, Igor!

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

StelsMiner

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

I think that in the coming years, namely 2018-2019 project CloakCoin will take place in the top ratings of the Cryptocurrency. The team does a lot and works hard, the coin CloakCoin has great potential!
It is of course possible in the future everything will come true what you're saying. But the market is very unpredictable and anything can happen here. Of course, we cannot know for sure what will happen in the future. Therefore, the main thing is to believe in the project and the team now.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

Too many coins held by a few whales. Look elsewhere.

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

This is NOT exactly what I would call decentralization. It sounds just like a little community coin of a 100 people community + plus an uncertain number of people deluded into being part of something BIG which is actually very LITTLE...
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:07 PM

Too many coins held by a few whales. Look elsewhere.

Top 100 owns 76.78 %.

This is NOT exactly what I would call decentralization. It sounds just like a little community coin of a 100 people community + plus an uncertain number of people deluded into being part of something BIG which is actually very LITTLE...

This type of distribution is more wide spread than you think, doesn't make CLOAK unique:

Ether: top 100 addresses control 40%

Verge: top 100 addresses control 95%

Gnosis, Qtum, and Storj: Top 100 addresses control more than 90%

And the list goes on and on... Just the way it goes in most projects. Almost all of the biggest wallets are exchanges. Doesn't take many exchanges to tip the balance of holdings in the top 100.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:11:50 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 10:31:10 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

we are happy to announce the joining of a new team member to the Cloak Family. From now on Ryomin will represent Cloak as the Italian Coordinator.
Ryomin has been involved in the crypto market for a long time now and is passionate about privacy coins since the beginning.

He found Cloak when he was on the lookout for projects that could have a utility in the real world with working products.
Italy has a considerable crypto market and is a significant country in the international framework with great investors and great business ideas.

As in some of the biggest countries, a crypto revolution has started, but we're only at the start, there's plenty of space to grow.
Ryomin will help us to build up the Italian Cloak community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in Italy. Until now he already translated the whitepaper and the website.

Welcome on board!  

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Guardsman

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Dear Cloak Community,

we are happy to announce the joining of a new team member to the Cloak Family. From now on Emanuele will represent Cloak as the Italian Coordinator.
Emanuele has been involved in the crypto market for a long time now and is passionate about privacy coins since the beginning.

He found Cloak when he was on the lookout for projects that could have a utility in the real world with working products.
Italy has a considerable crypto market and is a significant country in the international framework with great investors and great business ideas.

As in some of the biggest countries, a crypto revolution has started, but we're only at the start, there's plenty of space to grow.
Emanuele will help us to build up the Italian Cloak community and to establish new contacts & partnerships in Italy. Until now he already translated the whitepaper and the website.

Welcome on board, Emanuele! 

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

It's just mega great news! The project shows continuous development. And sooner or later it should respond positively to the price! I am sure in the future of this project!
lasvegas83

Activity: 432
Merit: 254

https://cloakcoin.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

We read the report from Clif High and want to give you few counter-arguments...

We value Clif Highs work and are thankful for his positive mentions in videos or reports in the past. Nevertheless, we were shocked by the Cloak passage in his new report.

We want to mention again that CloakCoin is a self-funded community project since 2014. Cloak is not a fork from another coin, no ICO and had never a premine-phase. Every single cent which is spent on the Cloak project is paid out of the pockets of the team. Like everybody already knows the prices for integrations to exchanges or platforms have become nearly unaffordable. After all, we are a strong team and can be proud of having reserve funds which bring the project forward. Proof for that is the expansion of our coordinators/advisors, the integration to new exchanges and the activity at exhibitions etc..

“Everybody can have a look at our plans and procedures on the new roadmap!”

Our product ENIGMA is so far working smoothly, but of course like every product it needs continuous improvements. Our dev team is constantly working on that. The next big step for Cloak is the dev fund, which is under construction for a while now. The dev fund will open new doors for Cloak. An update concerning the fund will be made soon by the lead dev.

As some of you already know Cloak was attacked by Ukrainian scammers. The scammers copied our website 1:1 and built up a Ponzi scheme with tremendous return promises, falsely under the name of Cloak. This scam is also the reason why you see a warning sign on the top of our website. As a response to the scam, we contacted lawyers, sent multiple warning letters and tried to shut down the website. We finally succeeded with that last week and the scam was shut down!

Unfortunately, this scam put Cloak in a negative situation but we answered all user request via mail or live-chat immediately by clarifying that this scam has nothing to do with the real Cloak project.
Probably this affected the negative analysis of Clif Highs web bot in his new report.   

Our team consists of true believers who have a clear vision and never would do any actions which would damage the project. We are a team of honest and fair people. At the moment we are in a bear market and of course, the Cloak price could be better but this does not discourage us to carry on!

We are a harmonic team with great joy for life and don’t have any internal conflicts which could affect the development of the project! We do not promote or tolerate any type of manipulation or shady dealings. Those who know us also know that we had been a victim of such shady dealings and therefore such actions never were and never will be tolerated.

We value Clif Highs work but anyway we would like to prove the opposite in a personal interview with him if possible.

Stay Cloakstrong!

Peace Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency|  Enigma
JuanHungLo

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001

I don't always drink...

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

I am quite sure that most that read these forums have no idea about clif high.  As an avid reader of his works for about a decade, I will include some content from his most recent ALTA_2018_JulyCrypto.pdf so that the average reader can garner some context:
data sets...are suggesting that a 'failure' within their 'governance model' will produce both 'discord' and (internal) contention' at levels that will 'threaten dissolution' of the 'effort.'

...at least one incident of 'manipulation' will be 'emerging (around) Cloak'...

Perhaps the management would like to address, specifically what, if any, failure of their governance model might occur.  

Could such, if any, be based upon manipulation?

Bull markets are born on pessimism, grow on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria. - John Templeton
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: