Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency  (Read 810689 times)
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.

Maybe you have a lot of small splits in your wallet? each split stakes on its own, then you need to wait a long time until all your splits have staked. check your addresses iwth coin control features. send all your coisn to an address every now and then to combine your coins to less splits again.

Where do I check coin control features? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

Is there something wrong with the wallet? I should stake about 6 cloak coins per month, and haven’t staked in like 2 months.

Maybe you have a lot of small splits in your wallet? each split stakes on its own, then you need to wait a long time until all your splits have staked. check your addresses iwth coin control features. send all your coisn to an address every now and then to combine your coins to less splits again.

Menu: Settings - Options - Display

there you activet it.

Then klick on send-button and you can see a button "inputs" klick there and see all your addresses and how many coin splits u have on each address, you also see their coin age and when they last staked.
cloakteam

Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:25:08 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 08:39:45 PM by cloakteam

Dear CLOAK Community,

We are happy to announce the very first episode of Around The Cloak, your monthly video update on progress and developments from the Cloak Team. „Around the Cloak Episodes“ will now be created each month to keep the community always up to date.

We hope you enjoy this new format and looking forward to your feedback.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Dear CLOAK Community,

We are happy to announce the very first episode of Around The Cloak, your monthly video update on progress and developments from the Cloak Team. „Around the Cloak Episodes“ will now be created each month to keep the community always up to date.

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

i love the name Smiley Keep up the good work cloak team!
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

Very nice, I like it  Wink

However I'm wondering why this coin has such low day trade volume? Maybe it would be good to put some more resources into marketing to let more people know about CLOAK?
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

Very nice, I like it  Wink

However I'm wondering why this coin has such low day trade volume? Maybe it would be good to put some more resources into marketing to let more people know about CLOAK?

It's not this coin that has such a low trading volume. And the whole market is what the situation is. Wait and everything will be restored

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

Very nice, I like it  Wink

It's not this coin that has such a low trading volume. And the whole market is what the situation is. Wait and everything will be restored

Exactly, the Market in general is in the crapper, give it time, it will turn around!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Exactly, the Market in general is in the crapper, give it time, it will turn around!

Makes sense yes  Smiley I hope that we will soon see some event that would give boost to the market in general Undecided
vinnieG

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

Makes sense yes  Smiley I hope that we will soon see some event that would give boost to the market in general Undecided

Marketing in bear markets is money down the drain. Let the product evolve and mature. In general, I am not fan of marketing, because a good product/application has to sell itself (just like Apple spend little on marketing). It only incease short term price movements, to be dumped later on. It's better to focus on mass adoption and education of people. Every community member can contribute by spreading the word of decentralization and anonymity. Help friends/family to install a wallet. Buy someting online with crypto money.
CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Dear CLOAK Community,

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

Hi;

I like "Around the Cloak" idea. It is nice to see that the process continues to evolve without taking into account the mood of the market. Hope to see you in next month with more good news.

Kind regards
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:59:57 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2019, 11:10:03 PM by cloakteam

Hello everyone,

I'm Emanuele, the Italian coordinator for Cloakcoin. First of all, I would like to share the enthusiasm shown by the other coordinators, it is very interesting to perceive the air of collaboration and new ideas from within the team and then see the potentialities concretized outside. Cloakcoin is developing an inclusive approach to the community, with a direct dialogue aimed at improving the project itself. It would be nice to be able to also develop the same concepts at the local level.

My latest work has been characterized by the desire to expand the world of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and, more specifically, enthusiasts of Cloakcoin. In the last month, I have completed almost all of the following planned activities:

- Translation of all information on the website into Italian. The Whitepaper had already been translated before, you can find it on the website.
- Creation of a list of various businesses in the Italian territory for the acceptance of Cloak as a payment method and communication with them
- Compiled a list of conferences and similar events in which the Cloak team is evaluating the opportunity to participate (as a sponsor, speaker or participant)
- Communication with various influencers, groups and specialized local and international pages to expand the fanbase and for hypothetical interviews of the Cloak team
- Creation of Italian Telegram Group

With respect

Italian Coordinator Ryomin

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2wibPZk

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Telegram | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Duderino123

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

Good job, Emanuele!
PS: 37k! To da moon ;-)

Stay Cloakstrong!
R-J-F

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:18:20 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm Emanuele, the Italian coordinator for Cloakcoin. First of all, I would like to share the enthusiasm shown by the other coordinators, it is very interesting to perceive the air of collaboration and new ideas from within the team and then see the potentialities concretized outside. Cloakcoin is developing an inclusive approach to the community, with a direct dialogue aimed at improving the project itself. It would be nice to be able to also develop the same concepts at the local level.

My latest work has been characterized by the desire to expand the world of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and, more specifically, enthusiasts of Cloakcoin. In the last month, I have completed almost all of the following planned activities:

- Translation of all information on the website into Italian. The Whitepaper had already been translated before, you can find it on the website.
- Creation of a list of various businesses in the Italian territory for the acceptance of Cloak as a payment method and communication with them
- Compiled a list of conferences and similar events in which the Cloak team is evaluating the opportunity to participate (as a sponsor, speaker or participant)
- Communication with various influencers, groups and specialized local and international pages to expand the fanbase and for hypothetical interviews of the Cloak team
- Creation of Italian Telegram Group

With respect

Italian Coordinator Emanuele

CloakBlog: https://bit.ly/2wibPZk

You sound like a super busy guy, thanks for taking the time and effort to further CLOAK. How many other coordinators does CLOAK have world wide?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

You sound like a super busy guy, thanks for taking the time and effort to further CLOAK. How many other coordinators does CLOAK have world wide?

https://www.cloakcoin.com/de/coordinator
peterfoca

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

Is this coin operational with all those crazy good features or is it project in progress??

It's fully operational with all its features!

www.cloakcoin.com

Great!

Cloakcoin so undervalued. When will the market realise true CLOAK value? 2 months?
cloakteam

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 04:43:03 PM by cloakteam

Dear Cloak Community,

We started CloakCoin as an ambitious project with a few persons who have the dream and vision to protect the privacy of everyone!

Global adoption and reputation of cryptocurrencies grow steadily which motivates us to cooperate with people from all over the world.

Hence we need you! Where ever you are! Where ever you will be!

We are looking for CloakCoin Coordinators who put their love and efforts together with us into the Cloak project, to reach a new level.

Please view the detailed tasks for CloakCoin Coordinators on our website:

http://cloakcoin.com/coordinator

Peace & Love

Team Cloak

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

Dargin

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

the project looks as if it was carefully prepared. I like it. Tell me, do you have advisors? unfortunately I did not see them on the team list

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

I think those who knew the answer divvied up the bankroll and booted out. Their wages were stellar high when they were working for me. Then I got my paws on better alternative to crypto and fired all the employees from the company I was ruling. I dont know whether staking works at all and maybe will check it out when I get back to it next time.
R-J-F

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

I think those who knew the answer divvied up the bankroll and booted out. Their wages were stellar high when they were working for me. Then I got my paws on better alternative to crypto and fired all the employees from the company I was ruling. I dont know whether staking works at all and maybe will check it out when I get back to it next time.

Well, that's a load of unintelligible drivel eh? But then, all your posts seem that way. Either you enjoy it or, your a Bot, either way can't make any sense of it...

sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Hey. I was interested in your project. Can you please tell me how much I need for the staking?
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 »
  Print  

Jump to: