Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379309 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:26:04 PM

Just to clarify my stance. I agree with the decision that has been made, to require coins to be held in wallets longer than the previous 8-10 snapshot/payout period. I have always felt that way. My wallet balance has never gone below my original ICO purchase, although I've traded with coins I purchased after.

If the founders voted on this, then whatever the outcome is fine, I'll go with it. However if a decision of this magnitude wasn't voted on, then I'm curious of the point of being a founder is.

Was this voted by the founders, or is this an executive decision?

This was an Executive decision taken by the whole QBK Team to make a better long term coin for Everyone. There was too much manipulating and dumping of the coin that wasn't the intention of this coin at all. Naturally it will be traded on the exchanges but we realized that for the efforts our Team is putting in to create and generate bagholder revenues AND trying to grow the assets of the coin wasn't being appreciated by such short term holding. This coin needs supporters who hold the same vision as us, to create a long term and profitable income stream for all holders. Yes there is a little room for day traders but to be honest there are a plethora of coins to just day trade on, our coin primarily has a purpose for more solid long term asset holding. Thank you for your support.  Smiley

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 25 FOUNDERS still will receive their extra gift every 90 days as promised from the offset that doesn't change. This should happen next month.  Smiley

That is also a question I had and now answered thank you

I had the same question. 

Plus currently there are only 22 address with over 10,000 QBK.  And several are exchanges.  How do we still have 25 founders? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:36:56 PM

Just to clarify my stance. I agree with the decision that has been made, to require coins to be held in wallets longer than the previous 8-10 snapshot/payout period. I have always felt that way. My wallet balance has never gone below my original ICO purchase, although I've traded with coins I purchased after.

If the founders voted on this, then whatever the outcome is fine, I'll go with it. However if a decision of this magnitude wasn't voted on, then I'm curious of the point of being a founder is.

We are two active founders on QBK and we have talked about it to the team at QBK on Skype and We would like to see a button in our wallet that could mention the promos involved in QBK to send QBK to and lock them in. ie: bagholding.

Until then, We are in favour of quarterly so the buying QBK before snapshot time and selling afterwards is reduced. Full three month term.

Our position was to always keep our 10k founder no matter what the price was cause we know over time we would earn through PoBH will be higher than initial investment.

Keep up the good work QBK. Your active founders are always watching

\

Thank you so much for your kind support always. We really like your idea. That is very thoughtful.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

This was an Executive decision taken by the whole QBK Team to make a better long term coin for Everyone. There was too much manipulating and dumping of the coin that wasn't the intention of this coin at all. Naturally it will be traded on the exchanges but we realized that for the efforts our Team is putting in to create and generate bagholder revenues AND trying to grow the assets of the coin wasn't being appreciated by such short term holding. This coin needs supporters who hold the same vision as us, to create a long term and profitable income stream for all holders. Yes there is a little room for day traders but to be honest there are a plethora of coins to just day trade on, our coin primarily has a purpose for more solid long term asset holding. Thank you for your support.  Smiley

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 25 FOUNDERS still will receive their extra gift every 90 days as promised from the offset that doesn't change. This should happen next month.  Smiley

That is also a question I had and now answered thank you

I had the same question. 

Plus currently there are only 22 address with over 10,000 QBK.  And several are exchanges.  How do we still have 25 founders? 

Some addresses are split in the listunspent..like there are two or three addies but in the same wallet. I know only of one founder so far that has sold their coins due to family needs but we will do the audit for founders before we give the gifts next month.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kingpin69

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:42:06 PM

Is there an updated link to the assets that QBK currently holds?

I'm concerned this is not being made a priority to make sure this is updated and accurately each and every week?

If you honestly expect people to hold coins for 3 whole months on the hope that QBK can turn a profit to enable a bagholder payout at the end of that term then at the very least you need to be transparent enough to show full breakdown of assets held.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:46:05 PM

Is there an updated link to the assets that QBK currently holds?

I'm concerned this is not being made a priority to make sure this is updated and accurately each and every week?

If you honestly expect people to hold coins for 3 whole months on the hope that QBK can turn a profit to enable a bagholder payout at the end of that term then at the very least you need to be transparent enough to show full breakdown of assets held.

LordzS is in charge of the asset sheet now. I will get him to sort that out asap.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:26:38 PM

Qibuck Founder Perks

Free gifts for every 90 days a QiBuck Founder holds 10k or more QBK an offline wallet. These gifts include bullion, iPads, free travel, etc…
    Special board status in the QiBuck Forum
    More clout in general QiBuck decision-making
    Access to whale trader areas of the QiBuck Forum that are only open to QiBuck Founders
    Other perks to be announced

qibuck.com/qibuck-founders/

That is why I asked the question I did

So has founder's position given them any clout in general Qibuck decision-making, or is this a feature for the future?   Just looking for clarity, Thanks.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:08:44 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 04:11:45 AM by qiwoman2

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 25 FOUNDERS still will receive their extra gift every 90 days as promised from the offset that doesn't change. This should happen next month.  Smiley

Qibuck Founder Perks

Free gifts for every 90 days a QiBuck Founder holds 10k or more QBK an offline wallet. These gifts include bullion, iPads, free travel, etc…
    Special board status in the QiBuck Forum
    More clout in general QiBuck decision-making
    Access to whale trader areas of the QiBuck Forum that are only open to QiBuck Founders
    Other perks to be announced

qibuck.com/qibuck-founders/

That is why I asked the question I did

So has founder's position given them any clout in general Qibuck decision-making, or is this a feature for the future?   Just looking for clarity, Thanks.

Will be a feature once forum is up and running. Sorry for delays in general as the Webmaster she had an operation and is still out of town, She will be back next week she has informed us to do the integration of the forum. Once tha tis up and running we will have a lot more going on where Founders and Bagholders will be able to participate more in activities.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:11:23 AM

we made it to the C-CEX HOT LIST :  Hot coins: DOGED: 8.63, GANJA: 3.94, NOPE: 3.08, SWIFT: 2.50, MCL: 2.38, BURST: 1.76, CESC: 0.84, PROZ: 0.81, WTF: 0.60, QBK: 0.59  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
richfinch

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:03:11 AM

Great to see QBK on C-CEX!   Grin
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:49:35 AM

Great to see QBK on C-CEX!   Grin

Thank you for the kind words..
1. LordzS will fix the asset sheet tomorrow as he is working the whole day today.

2. Would our Bagholders be happy with we compromise of BI MONTHLY cash outs instead of quarterly ones?I have discussed this with our Team ad they seem pretty fine with a compromise.

3. We make it a bit less strict if peeps don't register we will just back date their registration for the 11th of October so all bagholders who have now more than 1k can get paid in the by monthly date of 10th - 17th of Dec.

We want to make a better coin but we want also our bagholders happy..

Have a nice day and post your thoughts.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:01:03 PM

1. LordzS will fix the asset sheet tomorrow as he is working the whole day today.

2. Would our Bagholders be happy with we compromise of BI MONTHLY cash outs instead of quarterly ones?I have discussed this with our Team ad they seem pretty fine with a compromise.

3. We make it a bit less strict if peeps don't register we will just back date their registration for the 11th of October so all bagholders who have now more than 1k can get paid in the by monthly date of 10th - 17th of Dec.

Sounds good  Wink
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:20:24 PM

Bi-monthly sounds good.

You already have the snap shot from 10/11.  And should have bagholder info for those people.  Update the OP with the new info (I didn't check to see if it was already there).  Then make sure you mention it on the trollboxes.  Hopefully people understand. 

dan_and_shan

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:43:31 PM

Sounds good  Wink

Good compromise Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:04:04 PM

Bi-monthly sounds good.

You already have the snap shot from 10/11.  And should have bagholder info for those people.  Update the OP with the new info (I didn't check to see if it was already there).  Then make sure you mention it on the trollboxes.  Hopefully people understand.  

Yeap wanted to see the feed back first then tomorrow we will troll it and change the op and I will write to all the bagholders, founders I have in email and pm.. We may do a new snapshot in a few days to give some bagholders time to accumulate to 1k but will out of courtesy backdate it to the 11th to give our holders some leeway for the changes occurring, just a thought.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:23:18 PM

Bi-monthly sounds good.

You already have the snap shot from 10/11.  And should have bagholder info for those people.  Update the OP with the new info (I didn't check to see if it was already there).  Then make sure you mention it on the trollboxes.  Hopefully people understand.  

Yeap wanted to see the feed back first then tomorrow we will troll it and change the op and I will write to all the bagholders, founders I have in email and pm.. We may do a new snapshot in a few days to give some bagholders time to accumulate to 1k but will out of courtesy backdate it to the 11th to give our holders some leeway for the changes occurring, just a thought.

That sounds good.  Are we changing the minimum from 100 to 1000 with this?  I forget...   If so, maybe set up the close of this period for the 1st of November.  That would give people a few days heads up.  Actually either way (because now we're enforcing bagholding) we should give folks a chance to adjust their holdings accordingly.     

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:29:19 PM

Bi-monthly sounds good.

That sounds good.  Are we changing the minimum from 100 to 1000 with this?  I forget...   If so, maybe set up the close of this period for the 1st of November.  That would give people a few days heads up.  Actually either way (because now we're enforcing bagholding) we should give folks a chance to adjust their holdings accordingly.      

Yeap that's a great idea..I also got some incentives in mind for niewbie bagholders and older bagholders..so they will never be bored to baghold.. These will arise from the giveaway fund..Just will be discussing the incentives with the Team over the coming two days, lot happening in our Team room at the moment, it's all good.  We don't want to become a stuffy and stale coin that's for sure.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hobbyminer67

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:27:56 PM

How is any newcomer to see any dissent? This moderated thread plus changes to bagholder terms are shit. As an original ICO investor I am very disappointed. I am no longer interested in holding this coin. I will say thank you for the .24 btc profit and go. Maybe I'll buy back in later. But all these changes have me spooked atm.
I doubt this post will even stay. I wonder how many other people have expressed their opinions that don't align with what YOU think they should. Seems a little dead in this thread since the other one was locked. Pls realize there is a difference between misinformation,  fud, and expressing personal opinions. The latter of which is one of the main reasons people visit these forums...
Goodluck I'm out. And thanks for telling me about HIT.
Also, get a new logo. The woman holding a briefcase logo is very silly, and absolutely does not represent what this coin does. I'll make you one for 1k qbk.

You are welcome to post your point of view. All we ask is for politeness. We want this coin to be a success for Everyone concerned and after great deliberation with all our Team, we decided this was the best way forward in creating a more solid long term hold coin. Thanks for your opinion. God luck in your Crypto Collecting. Thank you for being with us for the duration you were here. If you decide to come back you are always welcome.

We might set up a qbk trading thread in the marketplace section so people who want to sell their coins but not dump on the market may be able to find other buyers interested. We will see about doing this after the weekend.

To start I would like to state how I see QBKs price vs value. The price is just the market number, what we buy in at, the value is the assets QBK holds, the hard work and dedication the team puts in to making sure that QBK is a success, that is priceless.  That being said I think the idea of the "trading thread in the marketplace section" would be excellent for QBK.  If a bagholder with 3K or higher for example, needs to, or wants to get out a dump of that size has a huge negative impact on the price, not value but the price of QBK and the market perception.  Having a way to enable the bagholder to get out and not negatively impact QBK can benefit the bagholder buy not having to settle for what they may get by dumping and the remaining bagholders by being able to increase their holdings, keep a more stable market price since there was no dump.

Keep up the good work team

Just my 2 cents 
joelao95
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:36:10 PM

Are you guys in IRC?

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 11:47:23 PM

Any chance of having a secondary method of registering a baghold other than through PM on this forum?

istvandv

Activity: 342

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:49:46 AM

That sounds good.  Are we changing the minimum from 100 to 1000 with this?  I forget...   If so, maybe set up the close of this period for the 1st of November.  That would give people a few days heads up.  Actually either way (because now we're enforcing bagholding) we should give folks a chance to adjust their holdings accordingly.     

yes, not everyone checks ANN regularly, i would expect you would hear a lot from the bagholders with less than 1000, why they havent received bonus or why they are not qualified for bonus

anyway, looks like im out of the bagholders, i dont have 1000 QBKs

good luck to all bagholders

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: