Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold  (Read 379314 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Virtual Me

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:41:19 AM

ETH is risky to invest in now Wink

yes it is super scary 3.3 million on the exchange only 500k on the market and more arriving all the time. 72million available with no cap limit . WTF

QIBUCKS, Building the foundations of real crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:17:45 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 01:39:00 PM by qiwoman2

Are people interested in building this coin or just getting out on the ground floor?
keep em comming Wink

It will go up. I will be increasing buy support daily through a site I just invested in will add on asset sheet tomorrow. I have a severe migraine today, not had one in months..I will pm you also.. Smiley No I am not gonna invest in other coins at present..Only btc and QBK and any bounties we get from other coins if Hubby does the odd translation when it comes.. Now we must accumulate btc and I must get my qbk coins back plus around 3k qbk coins I sold on behalf of qbk to invest for qbk.. Otherwise main purpose now is just to grow the roi and buy support.. I am looking at every week now buying between 0.2 and 0.5 btc to buy qbk now that I also have an income finally coming in..but it's taken me months to get here and my apologies for that..

Asset sheet will be updated again tomorrow..

I will also list the sites we have invested in for roi and bagbonus purposes tomorrow, maybe some of you may be interested to see as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:32:57 PM

Adbrook pays instantly so I sent it for qbk buy support..I still am sedated with heavy medication for the migraine so can barely type so will do asset sheet tomorrow..I was just able to do the basic clicking for the revshares but i see everything double at the moment..should subside by tomorrow.. I may invest more here next week..

Dear eleftheria akyildiz,  Wink

This email is to notify you that your withdrawal requested on 2015-08-26 has been completed. Transaction details are as follows:

TRANSACTION DETAILS

Date: 2015-08-26
Amount Paid: $3.73
Payment Method:Bitcoin
Reference:
This is a auto-generated message please don't reply it
AdBrook.com Administration.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:45:56 PM

!!! QBK will be awesome some day !!!

It came from the TROLLBOX,  from all of you Trolls that live there,
It came from all of your  Bagholding stories' and Dump to zero coins that you cant  clear out of your balances page.
Everyone in the box had input over time, the coin for the bagholder, a dump proof coin with a simple quick confirming wallet.

OK Your coin just dumped.

Well  it stakes at 5% . Great i can make more of nothing Wink
But the small monthly return, gives it some value, so over time you can recoup something Wink
Bottom line is its dump proof, because no matter what, it is always worth the monthly return on assets and revenue.
Everyone in the Box thought it was a great idea.
SILVERKINGUK, QIBUCKS, BITDV, JTGANGUS, UBEING got serious about the idea, and QBK was born.

25% IPO was setup to fund a Compounding revenue steam, the wallet and  block explorer,and basic site. The revenue steam was to generate funds ,to give back as a monthly  Bagbonus.
The  Box bought it all in hours, 500k . 20 people bought more than 10K and signed on to be Founders of the coin, holding 10 000 QBK in the wallet at all times.
Some great incomes steams where generated,assets aquired, and great donations given from the POLO community,

Then disaster, the dev contracted to do the compiling of the wallet steals 10btc, the Qibucks website is hacked, and Qibucks is personally hacked.
A crew came into the box and and laid on the FUD hard core for a few days, and once they had there fill, pushed it hard. Then dropped it harder.

QIbucks then took it to a whole new level, doing everything she could to generate more incomes . Paying the monthly bagbonus from her pocket.

A year later and the bagbonus is paying for itself again and will slowly grow again,  There are still 20 wallets holding more than 10k, and over 100 trolls holding QBK.   http://crypto2.net/qibuck/wealthiest.php
It did dump after the pump, but it never dumped to zero because it is the polo community s coin,
To everyone who holds QBK you are awesome,

and Qibucks "you are amazing, you could have dropped it, like so many others have. But you work tirelessly on ways to improve it instead"

Cheesy Grin Grin

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:39:43 PM

It came from all of your  Bagholding stories' and Dump to zero coins that you cant  clear out of your balances page.
Everyone in the box had input over time, the coin for the bagholder, a dump proof coin with a simple quick confirming wallet.

But the small monthly return, gives it some value, so over time you can recoup something Wink
Bottom line is its dump proof, because no matter what, it is always worth the monthly return on assets and revenue.
SILVERKINGUK, QIBUCKS, BITDV, JTGANGUS, UBEING got serious about the idea, and QBK was born.

25% IPO was setup to fund a Compounding revenue steam, the wallet and  block explorer,and basic site. The revenue steam was to generate funds ,to give back as a monthly  Bagbonus.
The  Box bought it all in hours, 500k . 20 people bought more than 10K and signed on to be Founders of the coin, holding 10 000 QBK in the wallet at all times.
Some great incomes steams where generated,assets aquired, and great donations given from the POLO community,

Then disaster, the dev contracted to do the compiling of the wallet steals 10btc, the Qibucks website is hacked, and Qibucks is personally hacked.
A crew came into the box and and laid on the FUD hard core for a few days, and once they had there fill, pushed it hard. Then dropped it harder.

QIbucks then took it to a whole new level, doing everything she could to generate more incomes . Paying the monthly bagbonus from her pocket.

A year later and the bagbonus is paying for itself again and will slowly grow again,  There are still 20 wallets holding more than 10k, and over 100 trolls holding QBK.   http://crypto2.net/qibuck/wealthiest.php
It did dump after the pump, but it never dumped to zero because it is the polo community s coin,

and Qibucks "you are amazing, you could have dropped it, like so many others have. But you work tirelessly on ways to improve it instead"

Cheesy Grin Grin

Awe I couldn't have said it better myself..I had a whopping migraine last two days, finally it subsided and I am also house hunting well rent a place to move to the other side of the Island so we within walking distance of shops and banks lol so it's a hectic time but QBK is our pride and joy and belongs to all of us..I got paid again by Adbrook instantly this morning so am gonna buy another 100 bucks worth when my btc comes in from belgacoin next week so QBK will own 200 bucks worth of shares there, some I will take out daily for buy support and some will stay in to grow more packs.. MPA is growing Checklisting and TM are growing, adbrook is growing only boss-auto went down for maintenance so not sure when they will be back but we got plenty to be covered for monthly bagbonuses now and growth and adding slowly buy support again.. Thank you always for the support..always..makes me want to keep going forever hehe..

I must do some house chores and see parents but then will come back to fill up asset sheet with new shares..ALSO UCICOIN gave us 550 new UCI shares..they hopefully will bear dividends but not sure if they will be yearly or quarterly,. depending on revenues, also btcpool exchange is back and also UCI takes QBK as a payment option..I am so behind with filling you all in on the news properly but I will try to do it next few days, in between the house hunting lol..We want to move to Paphos which is the other side of the Island then my Parents when they come back from the U.K will also move to there if we manage to move.. Smiley..also don't worry if I do move I will make sure we get internet in within 2-3 days of moving..we hope to find a place by early october.. Smiley.. I will be in a busier area so am thinking to start meetups there for QBK if possible.. but one step at a time i have much to catch up with including the qbk club..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:07:24 PM

I added the adbrook and uci shares on asset sheet and also we got few more in TM and UCI... TM, ADBROOK, Checklisting, mypayingads are ones that generate nice roi for us to payout regular bagbonus..The other shares are more fixed and waiting for them to go in IPOS so we can flog some at a profit.. I will have a nice announcement in a few days to let those that own 10k or more coins will get extra juice per bagbonus..As I wasn't able to keep up with the quarterly founder bonus scheme I have come up with another beauty on a monthly basis..but no telling yet.. Bagfests will resume tomorrow again in the qbk bagbonus wallets.. Smiley

stay tuned..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:32:05 PM

Cheesy Grin Grin

I remember the FUD storm, wonderloops was was out of control, until he managed to get the price in half. Then he was QBKs biggest supporter  Roll Eyes

And Qibucks i take my hat off to you too, when most would have given up, you have gone the extra mile and pushed on. It is great to hear things are falling into place again Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:23:40 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 07:52:21 AM by qiwoman2

It came from the TROLLBOX,  from all of you Trolls that live there,
It came from all of your  Bagholding stories' and Dump to zero coins that you cant  clear out of your balances page.

Well  it stakes at 5% . Great i can make more of nothing Wink

25% IPO was setup to fund a Compounding revenue steam, the wallet and  block explorer,and basic site. The revenue steam was to generate funds ,to give back as a monthly  Bagbonus.
The  Box bought it all in hours, 500k . 20 people bought more than 10K and signed on to be Founders of the coin, holding 10 000 QBK in the wallet at all times.

A year later and the bagbonus is paying for itself again and will slowly grow again,  There are still 20 wallets holding more than 10k, and over 100 trolls holding QBK.   http://crypto2.net/qibuck/wealthiest.php

Cheesy Grin Grin

I remember the FUD storm, wonderloops was was out of control, until he managed to get the price in half. Then he was QBKs biggest supporter  Roll Eyes

And Qibucks i take my hat off to you too, when most would have given up, you have gone the extra mile and pushed on. It is great to hear things are falling into place again Smiley

Without your support and that of our hardcore Bagholders I surely would have broken down completely..but I picked up my skirts (because i am a girl and i ain't got any balls lol) and decided to run with it..Even though I personally am around 15k usd in the hole with the QBK venture I still believe that long term this will be a very profitable Enterprise for all of us..Like any business, we need to put sweat and capital and staying power behind it..especially when the chips are down, that is where we must fight to survive then we can start thriving..I  sincerely believe we are turning the corner now, that is why I want to help our Investor Friends earn more bang for their buck while still growing our brand.. Smiley.. Also a big thanks to Sam who is helping run all the revenue share accounts for us..and giving me a lot of great advice when needed..He is my right hand and a real Partner in this venture who never failed to stand by me when all those peeps were calling me horrible names lol.. So a big thanks to ALL OF YOU for helping keep QBK alive.. We did it together and thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who stayed.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dan_and_shan

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:54:42 AM

well i for one, am glad you are so committed, anything worth while is hard, still its a bit sad that it it had to be so hard on you.
 but even though it is pretty quiet in the thread im sure there are a lot of holders that know that there is a future for QBK, as they never dumped their coins when it was pumped.
and it is looking like cheap coins are coming to an end.

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:44:53 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 10:30:26 AM by qiwoman2

well i for one, am glad you are so committed, anything worth while is hard, still its a bit sad that it it had to be so hard on you.
 but even though it is pretty quiet in the thread im sure there are a lot of holders that know that there is a future for QBK, as they never dumped their coins when it was pumped.
and it is looking like cheap coins are coming to an end.

Yes most of our Bagholders are fairly quiet but they are here and that is what matters most but when you encourage and support us it
 naturally gives us a lot more energy.. Smiley.. My Hubby got a translation gig this weekend so we will be donating a few more coins to our asset pot..  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:14:06 PM

Bagfests have resumed.. Smiley  I hope to add more and more goodies as we grow..the 10K BAGOBNUS bool will open on October, it will be a 2nd tier bagbonus paid out at bagbonus time for all the wallets that own 10k or more coins.. More on this in a few days..stay tuned..

https://goo.gl/opA8Kn

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:26:16 AM

Bagfests have resumed.. Smiley  I hope to add more and more goodies as we grow..the 10K BAGOBNUS bool will open on October, it will be a 2nd tier bagbonus paid out at bagbonus time for all the wallets that own 10k or more coins.. More on this in a few days..stay tuned..

https://[Suspicious link removed]/opA8Kn

Sounds good, i am working on a birthday present for QBK too, it will probably take a while though  Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:00:27 AM

https://[Suspicious link removed]/opA8Kn

Sounds good, i am working on a birthday present for QBK too, it will probably take a while though  Smiley

OMG that is so cute..thank you..................... Wink Cheesy

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:41:43 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: AS OF OCTOBER BAGBONUS, ALL BAGHOLDERS WITH OVER 10K OR MORE COINS IN WALLET WILL BENEFIT FROM A 2ND TIER BAGBONUS PAYMENT FROM THE 10K BAGBONUS EARNING POOL. That means 10k BAGHOLDERS and above will receive a 2ND BAGBONUS on top of their normal BAGBONUS..This will replace the original 3 monthly bagbonus founder gift we were going to do but as we didn't implement it properly and some founders since then have either sold out and new peeps come in and bought over 10k we think it's fair that we give all 10k holders and above an extra bit of bagbonus. Now it will take us around 6-7 weeks to generate a little income from the 10k BAGBONUS pool which I will start to invest in from next week to make it grow enough to give out a decent bit of pocket change to the 10k Group..AGAIN to make it fair it will be PERCENTAGE BASED..SO let's recap:

1. 2ND TIER BAGBONUS GOING OUT TO 10K PLUS COIN HOLDERS (So you get normal bagbonus and from the 10k Bagbonus pool, that's 2 BAGBONUSES - WOW!).

2. The 10k Bagbonus will start being served from October Bagbonus, so you got like a good 6-7 weeks to collect for your bags!

3. This 10k Bagbonus will be percentage based, just like the normal bagbonus.

4. This 10k pool is being donated by myself as a thank you to our big investors. Like I said I look at QBK as a real business and it can take up to 3 years before I myself see a profit. That's traditional business thinking, but in Crypto you never know we might moon faster and earn bigger and get lucky, but I want our bagholders to always be in profit and I know that one day I will be too. Just seeing QBK grow and be more sturdy at the moment is making me very happy Indeed. I picked on a couple of good earners that are giving me some money to take home every month plus earning for QBK and the bagholders so I don't mind personally investing a bit more to give our Investors more bang for their QIBUCK.. I better get cracking and buy more coins for my son as well, want to get him in the 10k pool as well!! He has around 4k now lol. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:13:07 PM

Just completed this translation for Mysticoin so whatever bounty we get it's going to QBK asset fund..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 01:27:47 PM

Wow Bagbonus pool from October,what a lovely birthday present for me  Grin

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
dan_and_shan

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 07:15:27 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: AS OF OCTOBER BAGBONUS, ALL BAGHOLDERS WITH OVER 10K OR MORE COINS IN WALLET WILL BENEFIT FROM A 2ND TIER BAGBONUS PAYMENT FROM THE 10K BAGBONUS EARNING POOL. That means 10k BAGHOLDERS and above will receive a 2ND BAGBONUS on top of their normal BAGBONUS..This will replace the original 3 monthly bagbonus founder gift we were going to do but as we didn't implement it properly and some founders since then have either sold out and new peeps come in and bought over 10k we think it's fair that we give all 10k holders and above an extra bit of bagbonus. Now it will take us around 6-7 weeks to generate a little income from the 10k BAGBONUS pool which I will start to invest in from next week to make it grow enough to give out a decent bit of pocket change to the 10k Group..AGAIN to make it fair it will be PERCENTAGE BASED..SO let's recap:

1. 2ND TIER BAGBONUS GOING OUT TO 10K PLUS COIN HOLDERS (So you get normal bagbonus and from the 10k Bagbonus pool, that's 2 BAGBONUSES - WOW!).

2. The 10k Bagbonus will start being served from October Bagbonus, so you got like a good 6-7 weeks to collect for your bags!

4. This 10k pool is being donated by myself as a thank you to our big investors. Like I said I look at QBK as a real business and it can take up to 3 years before I myself see a profit. That's traditional business thinking, but in Crypto you never know we might moon faster and earn bigger and get lucky, but I want our bagholders to always be in profit and I know that one day I will be too. Just seeing QBK grow and be more sturdy at the moment is making me very happy Indeed. I picked on a couple of good earners that are giving me some money to take home every month plus earning for QBK and the bagholders so I don't mind personally investing a bit more to give our Investors more bang for their QIBUCK.. I better get cracking and buy more coins for my son as well, want to get him in the 10k pool as well!! He has around 4k now lol. Smiley

Fantastic, this is great news Smiley

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:06:44 AM

Thank you again for all the support. Talking of Birthdays, We would like to incorporate another goody for our Bagholders..Now that we have closed a year old ourselves we would like if all our Bagholders with 500 or more coins downloaded in their wallets to please send me their wallet addy and their date of birth..I will make a new spreadsheet for this so that if you are still a bagholder on your birthday you will receive a little gift from us, courtesy of QBK because we care..  Smiley.. We don't need your names or even the year of birth if you don't want to tell us your age but we will ened wallet addy and month and day of birth.. Smiley..
Bagfests will resume later today..   Smiley

Please send me this info in pm or if you have my email via email..   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Virtual Me

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:29:38 AM

This is awesome Qibucks, well done  Grin

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:08:27 AM

This is awesome Qibucks, well done  Grin

Thank you for the kind support, remember also to pm me your wallet addy and date of birth for our birthday bagholder bonuses list which will be implemented as of now.. any bag holder with a birthday gets a lil treat..every year as we grow it will be bigger of course.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: