Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 491689 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:24:35 PM

As I gather, cryptonites arent exactly the most patient bunch.

Ontopic: I'd like to ask Pizpie how can we help some more with HZ.

Patient Cryptonites are few and far between.  Hopefully this changes one day very soon.

And to go along with your second point, if we as a community stand together to help out in any way we can, we will make HZ that much stronger.  I'm sure most of us don't have marketing or developer experience, so this request is for the "general" crypto enthusiast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:30:20 PM

is NHzadult scam ?

We are not supporting 'NHZadult'.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:33:53 PM

When this coin entering other Exchanger?
Bter will be good, they have the most NXT volume.

We have already had contact with Bittrex and Cryptsy and are waiting on a response from BTER.

Horizon will be added with out next update.

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:40:05 PM

When this coin entering other Exchanger?
Bter will be good, they have the most NXT volume.

yeah, cryptsy and bittrex also nice
in polo I wait for prices to 250+, hopefully HZ can

Past 4 days there is a certain uptrend on poloniex, however the volume isnt exactly too large.

I am not certain how far can HZ go, it was priced at 250 before. I believe the price will go up, maybe not in the immediate term. However, HZ is a part of Blocknet and if Blocknet delivers it will be a strong boon to HZ.

The new wallet has to be released before it will be placed on any of the other exchanges.  So that's what we are all waiting on. 

Also, when HZ was 250, that was right around the time when news came out that the XC team came on-board.  There was a lot of excitement and many new investors were jumping to HZ, because of the fair distribution (compared to NXT), and the potential things that could be brought to this alt from XC.  This was even before the knowledge of BLOCK.  Then pharesim dumped it to sub 100 sat swearing to do so every time it rose too quickly.  I think it was like a 10 million coin dump.  This killed it for a lot of people.  As a result there were some rules put into place (multi-sig?) to avoid this happening again. 

Edit: If i'm incorrect on anything here feel free to set me straight and correct it, and I apologize in advance.  Definitely not FUDding, as I have a stake in HZ

The Big dump of NHZ took place on September 21st (aka. NHZ Black Sunday). If my memory serves me right, it was 20 million that was dumped and the culprit was Silvernxt (who went rogue) and not Pharesism.   
The NHZ project back then, underwent change of management. 

This is correct. SilverNXT was unreasonable, and had abandoned the project. It was a 20 million dump, and he has no involvement in the project since then, nor does he hold a large stake. All the remaining funds that have yet to be distributed are held in escrow with Poloniex, and you can track distribution here: http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=distribution

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:44:47 PM

Ye, I read about that dump. Must've been very painful to watch.

Yes it was.  I bought quite a few coins over 200 satoshi myself, so it still stings.  

There have been many coins that went through a similar major dump (whether it was a trader or dev) and price never bouncing back, ultimately collapsing for good. The good thing was, NHZ managed to bounce back  (not in, its previous levels of course), but at least managed to get through the stress. I believe that showed to many people out there, that this project is not that easy to bring down. Smiley

Tbh, from what Ive read many people considered HZ dead and buried when the dump happened. Im glad its still around and making progress.

Maybe one day then 4theLOVEofCrypto will be back in the green with HZ Smiley

Thanks man.  Appreciate that.  I believe in HZ, and have continued to buy even when price kept dropping.  Never sold a single HZ back to market.  I did trade in 3 million for some BlockNet because I believe in that project as well.  And I bought some SPHERE assets to hopefully increase my share of HZ even more.  

HZ is far from dead.  Even though it's only on Polo right now, it regularly has some decent volume (4-12 BTC), and is usually top 10 in coin volume on that site.  Over the last few weeks when it was really down in price, no one dumped and volume on a couple of those days was sub 1 BTC.  That means people are holding with long-term implications (imo). With a new wallet upcoming, additional exchanges, the XC team, and the eventual addition of the BlockNet Asset, things are looking bright.  

That strategy has some good synergy going. Sphere is already looking quite decent, I have bought in a little as well and will most likely move to forge along with them.

Unfortunately I wasnt able to grab Block, as all the alt/token pairs were sold out early. I think the fud will run Block down some more and I will get some then Cheesy

We want to support and promote all the assets that have value and potential to all Horizon users, and the project as a whole.

Here is an update on Sphere:

" Cyrano De Muphuc Ribbentrop Update on the Presale:
We are down to the last Presale Batch.
Aprox 1.4 Million Shares left.

NHZSPHERE Presale Timer
http://www.tickcounter.com/.../1/NHZSphere_Presale_ends_in...
So get some (more) before its over.
Asset ID#: 16661902544444460183

Results from the Forgingpool are pretty decent, its much more than we got from forging on our own so far.
Simply check the Wallet @ >>> http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account...

I decided to just put up the Rebuywall without selling more new Shares for 1-2 Weeks and let the Market decide what its worth.
Rebuywall will be updated on the next Monday.
Maybe i sell some more Shares then.

Surly you can dump for your initial Investment but you will miss all the Fun and future Profits.
There will be no HZ Dumpling from here, so this will take some Patience to see huge Results anyway.
This will raise healty, slow and steady instead.
Expect the Rebuywall 20-30 Mins after the Presale ends and i will update the ANN with some detailed Information about the Presale later on.

Cheers "

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:58:30 PM

That strategy has some good synergy going. Sphere is already looking quite decent, I have bought in a little as well and will most likely move to forge along with them.

Unfortunately I wasnt able to grab Block, as all the alt/token pairs were sold out early. I think the fud will run Block down some more and I will get some then Cheesy

Normally I would agree with you, but I think we're at the point where no one wants to take additional losses (below 12k).  Most of the panic traders are out (those that thought BLOCK would be a quick flip), and now what is left are those that support the project.  If nothing gets going over the next several months then yes, it will drop further.  But those that are left, are long(er) term investors, and saw the potential of BlockNet.  So we hold, and hope that Dan proves the doubters and FUDders wrong. 

Edit: There were also talks to potentially implement a buy wall eventually to bring some base stability to it, if needed.

Well I think I gotta decide whether to get in this week or wait for the next fall I believe is going to be coming in some 3-4 months (Im kinda 50/50 on this). As I gather, cryptonites arent exactly the most patient bunch.

Ontopic: I'd like to ask Pizpie how can we help some more with HZ.

On this topic, we are always looking for people who have an interest in Horizon and skills to help grow and expand the project.
We recently announced the Horizon think tank, and you can also PM me on the forums, or send me an e-mail: nickcotework@gmail.com

Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:35:37 PM

We want to support and promote all the assets that have value and potential to all Horizon users, and the project as a whole.

Here is an update on Sphere:

" Cyrano De Muphuc Ribbentrop Update on the Presale:
We are down to the last Presale Batch.
Aprox 1.4 Million Shares left.

NHZSPHERE Presale Timer
http://www.tickcounter.com/.../1/NHZSphere_Presale_ends_in...
So get some (more) before its over.

Results from the Forgingpool are pretty decent, its much more than we got from forging on our own so far.
Simply check the Wallet @ >>> http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=account...

I decided to just put up the Rebuywall without selling more new Shares for 1-2 Weeks and let the Market decide what its worth.
Rebuywall will be updated on the next Monday.
Maybe i sell some more Shares then.

Surly you can dump for your initial Investment but you will miss all the Fun and future Profits.
There will be no HZ Dumpling from here, so this will take some Patience to see huge Results anyway.
This will raise healty, slow and steady instead.
Expect the Rebuywall 20-30 Mins after the Presale ends and i will update the ANN with some detailed Information about the Presale later on.

Cheers "

Actually the update to that update is that the presale SOLD OUT before it closed.  As per Rumhurius' thread:

The Presale is over!

100% = 4.5 Million shares sold.
Buywall up.

A Special Thank you for this awesome Presale is on the Way.
The Fund raised over 20 Million HZ in the End and Profits from Interest and forging are also close to 50k Coins so far.

Stay tuned and Thank you for this more than successful Presale Guys.
Just Awesome !  Grin

Cheers
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:38:02 PM

Active HZ thread today  Grin
xizmax

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:46:02 PM

Active HZ thread today  Grin

Never enough activity Cheesy

On the other hand, am well pleased that the Sphere sale went good. Atm Ill take all the good news I can get Smiley

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
ndrog

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

Watch out for HZ price, will reach 150/200 sats in 10 days; 14 Btc Buy orders on Polo (and rising) + New Assets added on the A.E. (More Traffic)  + HZ dev announcements (coming soon). Trading is heating up nicely. Enjoy  Wink

* 150/200 is a hunch, could be wrong. But Hoping for the best.

vagabondz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:45:08 PM

Updated HZmint asset:

http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/hz-mint-new-asset-on-horizon-asset-exchange.795/

Received mixed responses, with most people wanting pure HZ AE issuance. The few people interested in contributing BTC expected payouts in BTC, which would thus not help support HZ market in any way. Thus, I've removed the BTC crowdfund round and postponed it for a later date, with share issuance rounds done solely through HZ AE for now.

Initial round of 250,000 HZmint @ 60 HZ each = 15,000,000 HZ potentially raised.

Weekly payouts commence upon completion of sale, or once we've raised sufficient funding to proceed with hashpower purchases.

Expected payouts at current rates are 2.4-3.6 HZ per share, per week. This is variable with BTC prices, HZ prices, and a few external factors.

I've also put up a Google spreadsheet for the public, showing a payout projection table which I will update regularly to reflect current conditions.

Ultimately the asset will be a form of HZ market support. Think of it as a prepackaged multipool and hashpower. No work on the investors' end. Simply own HZmint and receive weekly payouts while we help push up HZ price Smiley

Be sure to spread the word and join our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/728938563850326/

Thanks guys Smiley

Crypto-in-tha-blood

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:27:09 AM

Updated HZmint asset:

http://nhzcrypto.org/threads/hz-mint-new-asset-on-horizon-asset-exchange.795/

Received mixed responses, with most people wanting pure HZ AE issuance. The few people interested in contributing BTC expected payouts in BTC, which would thus not help support HZ market in any way. Thus, I've removed the BTC crowdfund round and postponed it for a later date, with share issuance rounds done solely through HZ AE for now.

Initial round of 250,000 HZmint @ 60 HZ each = 15,000,000 HZ potentially raised.

Weekly payouts commence upon completion of sale, or once we've raised sufficient funding to proceed with hashpower purchases.

Expected payouts at current rates are 2.4-3.6 HZ per share, per week. This is variable with BTC prices, HZ prices, and a few external factors.

I've also put up a Google spreadsheet for the public, showing a payout projection table which I will update regularly to reflect current conditions.

Ultimately the asset will be a form of HZ market support. Think of it as a prepackaged multipool and hashpower. No work on the investors' end. Simply own HZmint and receive weekly payouts while we help push up HZ price Smiley

Be sure to spread the word and join our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/728938563850326/

Thanks guys Smiley

I don't get how this asset will support the hz network especially now that you will not be raising btc and instead raising hz up front.  Will you not use the hz raised and convert it to btc to purchase hashpower, thus being counter productive to the stability of hz?  I beleive yours was the one I read today looking to raise 45 btc for hashing power.
vagabondz

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:43:55 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 01:03:07 AM by vagabondz

I don't get how this asset will support the hz network especially now that you will not be raising btc and instead raising hz up front.  Will you not use the hz raised and convert it to btc to purchase hashpower, thus being counter productive to the stability of hz?  I beleive yours was the one I read today looking to raise 45 btc for hashing power.

First, would like to thank you for understanding my original goal in going the BTC sale route rather than the HZ route. The idea was that the 45 BTC raised would instantly become part of the HZ net worth, and would save HZ holders the negative effects of a market conversion of HZ to BTC.

But yes, funds will be initially converted to BTC for hashpower purchase (we will not be continously selling though). It is only initially we do this to raise the necessary amount of BTC funding. As for how this will support the HZ market, think of this: miners supporting a specific coin can use dedicated multipools to mine various other coins, liquidate into BTC, and use that to purchase the dedicated coin off the market, in this case HZ. Thus, this is essentially what we are doing here. The asset can be viewed as a multipool/hashpower package of sorts for investors who own no hardware, but would like a steadily ROI and payout in HZ. We purchase the hashpower, do the conversion between BTC income to HZ via the market, then payout the purchased HZ to shareholders. Initially, we will not see much effect in terms of market support because much of the profits will be reinvested to build up our operation. Over time however (several weeks to months), we will see the hashpower significantly pick up and the effects will be clearly observable on the market.

To address your concerns: the main issue with the BTC sale was that HZ investors were not comfortable contributing BTC, and wanted to use the HZ AE. I received a few inquiries from willing BTC investors, but they were wary of altcoins and did not want their payouts to be in HZ. This thus creates a potential for misunderstanding and confusion, as HZ prices fluctuate more so than BTC, so the asset share distribution would not be completely fair for both parties. Being in the crypto world for a little over a year now, I see the smallest things being turned into FUD. It is more than likely FUD will follow should I make a distinction between BTC shareholders and HZ shareholders.

Secondly, my original goal was 45 BTC because at the 40 BTC level, I will have access to a significant hashpower cost-efficiency upgrade, thus increasing weekly ROI, and increasing the room we have for faster reinvestments. Remember that the ultimate goal to to reach a point where most investors have achieved ROI, where we have upgraded our hashpower enough where our HZ market buys will be of significant magnitude, and where we have a nice equilibrium of BTC coming in and BTC going out (whether for HZ dev purposes, investor bonuses, reinvestment, etc).

That being said, I've realized that 45 BTC as a flat goal amount may be off putting to most people, as with the last two months of "scamcoin ICO paradise", people are skeptical of crowdsales. Thus, the current initial HZ investment round is significantly less magnitude-wise. And while I will not be able to reach the maximum hashpower efficiency, a 3 BTC value-wise crowdfund will give me enough funding to provide the ROI numbers I've stated.

Edit: The inital HZ/BTC conversion will be slowly done over a few days, and will be a small enough amount so as to not affect the market too much. The market effects however, will only be very temporarily if you think about it. While the price may be lowered a slight amount, that means those people with buy orders just managed to purchase HZ for cheap. Given that we plan to use profits to push HZ prices in the future, the long-term outlook is still positive.
Crypto-in-tha-blood

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:31:54 AM

I appreciate you taking the time to break down the asset.  Short term I worry about the impact to hz.  Obviously I didn't want you to basically dump your 15 million hz on the market all at once.  That could be detrimental.  We saw what a 20 million dump did a few months back.  And if there are multiple asset managers and they are all looking to raise capital by transferring hz to btc we could have a real problem.  Long-term I do see the benefits, but I would hate to see this coin get destroyed while trying to achieve that goal.
vagabondz

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:46:02 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 02:19:01 AM by vagabondz

I appreciate you taking the time to break down the asset.  Short term I worry about the impact to hz.  Obviously I didn't want you to basically dump your 15 million hz on the market all at once.  That could be detrimental.  We saw what a 20 million dump did a few months back.  And if there are multiple asset managers and they are all looking to raise capital by transferring hz to btc we could have a real problem.  Long-term I do see the benefits, but I would hate to see this coin get destroyed while trying to achieve that goal.

oh good lord no lol Single order selling/buying is a recipe for disaster. Most likely around 20-50% of the raised funding (3 - 7.5 million) will be systematically sold either through the market, or off-exchange. A few people expressed interest in purchasing the raised HZ off-exchnage. I may perhaps do off-exchange HZ sales for below market price, as an incentive for giving me added liquidity. Of course I would make sure to make these deals only with dedicated HZ investors, and not people looking to scalp a few % on the discounted price. Escrow will of course be a must to eliminate any runner risks.

Would like to put it out there that the planning, strategy, and numbers have been worked on for a few weeks now, so I have done quite a bit of research, data collection, and analyzing to arrive at my estimates and projections. These are not simply arbitrary numbers that I took for granted. All have been conservatively risk-adjusted according to the conditions, and I am constantly monitoring the variables to make sure everything stays on track. For full disclosure, the model I presented here was one I intended for use with a new altcoin that was planned to be launched. After discussing with my developer however and taking into account the current altcoin markets, it was decided that this model would work better as an HZ asset.

With the potential growth HZ has, I expect a boom in the amount of new assets issued once HZ catches on. I'm hoping by that point, HZmint will be big enough to make meaningful impacts on the market. The buy orders that we set up and make should help stabilize floors and support levels for the market allowing new asset managers to have a much easier time with HZ-to-BTC conversions. I believe I'm the first one to be converting HZ into BTC after the asset issuance, and so far it's giving me a bit of a headache figuring out a good balance and equilibrium for everything so there's no added negative effects either on the market or on investor mentality.

Thanks for the interest and questions, hope I cleared up some of your concerns Smiley
Crypto-in-tha-blood

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:15:18 AM

I appreciate you taking the time to break down the asset.  Short term I worry about the impact to hz.  Obviously I didn't want you to basically dump your 15 million hz on the market all at once.  That could be detrimental.  We saw what a 20 million dump did a few months back.  And if there are multiple asset managers and they are all looking to raise capital by transferring hz to btc we could have a real problem.  Long-term I do see the benefits, but I would hate to see this coin get destroyed while trying to achieve that goal.

oh good lord no lol Single order selling/buying is a recipe for disaster. Most likely around 20-50% of the raised funding (3 - 7.5 million) will be systematically sold either through the market, or off-exchange. A few people expressed interest in purchasing the raised HZ off-exchnage. I may perhaps do off-exchange HZ sales for below market price, as an incentive for giving me added liquidity. Of course I would make sure to make these deals only with dedicated HZ investors, and not people looking to scalp a few % on the discounted price. Escrow will of course be a must to eliminate any runner risks.

Would like to put it out there that the planning, strategy, and numbers have been worked on for a few weeks now, so I have done quite a bit of research, data collection, and analyzing to arrive at my estimates and projections. These are not simply arbitrary numbers that I took for granted. All have been conservatively risk-adjusted according to the conditions, and I am constantly monitoring the variables to make sure everything stays on track. For full disclosure, the model I presented here was one I intended for use with a new altcoin that was planned to be launched. After discussing with my developer however and taking into account the current altcoin markets, it was decided that this model would work better as an HZ asset.

With the potential growth HZ has, I expect a boom in the amount of new assets issued once HZ catches on. I'm hoping by that point, HZmint will be big enough to make meaningful impacts on the market. The buy orders that we set up and make should help stabilize floors and support levels for the market allowing new asset managers to have a much easier time with HZ-to-BTC conversions. I believe I'm the first one to be converting HZ into BTC after the asset issuance, and so far it's giving me a bit of a headache figuring out a good balance and equilibrium for everything so there's no added negative effects either on the market or on investor mentality.

Thanks for the interest and questions, hope I cleared up some of your concerns Smiley

Thank you again for your explanation and it does give me some ease.  I would also be interested in purchasing some of the HZ off market when you do look to raise BTC.  Another option would be to set a sell wall and let us nibble at it.  But selling off market is probably the best option to not upset an equilibrium.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:17:00 PM

NHZ-SPHERE

Final Details on the Presale:
Presale Shares sold: 30% = 4'500'000 (4.5 Million) NHZSPHERE
30% of the total Supply means: 100% = 15'000'000 (15 Million) NHZSPHERE
Remaining NHZSPHERE Shares: 70% = 10'500'000 (10.5 Million) NHZSPHERE
Horizon [HZ] received during this Presale: 20'250'000 HZ
Maybe we will do a 2nd (much smaller) Presale for BTC in the Future, but for now we are not planing a 2nd Presale on the A.E.
For now let the Market decide what its worth.

Some Coins added to the Fund.

We run now:

184GH BTC Sha256 Mining Power
2 Hallmarknodes
20,299,839 Horizon [HZ]
179 Blocknet [BLOCK]
29999 Bitbay [BAY]
1000 BitSwift [Swift]
1,500,000 Mintcoin [MINT]
700 Diamond [DMD]
500 Bottlecaps [Cap]

ANN will get updated later including linked Blockexplorers

Cheers

4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:05:12 PM

NHZ-SPHERE

Maybe we will do a 2nd (much smaller) Presale for BTC in the Future, but for now we are not planing a 2nd Presale on the A.E.

We run now:

2 Hallmarknodes
20,299,839 Horizon [HZ]
179 Blocknet [BLOCK]
29999 Bitbay [BAY]
1000 BitSwift [Swift]
700 Diamond [DMD]
500 Bottlecaps [Cap]

Cheers

Definitely a nice little portfolio you are putting together for SPHERE.  I'm pretty excited for this asset and I wish you well.  And all of us "investors" well.  Seems to be one of the better assets around (if not the best).  And you're doing this community and HZ a good service in trying to bring stability to the market.

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:10:32 PM

NHZ-SPHERE

We run now:

2 Hallmarknodes
20,299,839 Horizon [HZ]
179 Blocknet [BLOCK]
29999 Bitbay [BAY]
1000 BitSwift [Swift]
700 Diamond [DMD]
500 Bottlecaps [Cap]

Cheers

Thanks for the update!

Pizpie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:18:41 AM

Try your luck with #Horizon
http://www.horizondice.org/
Please, gamble responsibly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: