Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dyborg - FREE Primedice Bot/AutoBetter by DaNksta  (Read 31740 times)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:52:00 PM

After stopping/starting a couple of times I am no longer able to start rolling for some reason. Ofc tried to restart, when I relog it works again.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Michailjovic

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:55:17 PM

I cant even install English .NET cause my OS Czech. Microsoft dont allow it. There have to be a bad relation in the code

I'm looking into it but you are the only person having this issue which makes me think it has something to do with the language.
I will add something to try and fix it and post v098c soon

And yes those are just the starting text for the labels.

Btw. My roomate have notebook with english OS installed, but it is in use right now. Ill test it tommorow to see if it is language related.

P.S. Thanks for trying!
DaNksta (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:59:38 PM

Btw. My roomate have notebook with english OS installed, but it is in use right now. Ill test it tommorow to see if it is language related.
P.S. Thanks for trying!
New version .098c is an attempt to fix your issue. Please try it out.

After stopping/starting a couple of times I am no longer able to start rolling for some reason. Ofc tried to restart, when I relog it works again.
Pretty sure this could be because I forgot to have session profit (or something) reset like its supposed to when you begin betting. Will post a fix soon.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

P.S. Thanks for trying!
New version .098c is an attempt to fix your issue. Please try it out.

Pretty sure this could be because I forgot to have session profit (or something) reset like its supposed to when you begin betting. Will post a fix soon.

different error. Says Error formating balance (this time in english Shocked )
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

Yeah I made it so if it fails to format the balance it says so. I really do think it's caused by your language settings.

Changed the error message in V098d to be a little more descriptive and show the exact string it is failing to convert on line 2 of the messagebox.
Please use V098d and show me the error that occurs.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:13:02 PM

Yeah I made it so if it fails to format the balance it says so. I really do think it's caused by your language settings.

Changed the error message in V098d to be a little more descriptive and show the exact string it is failing to convert on line 2 of the messagebox.
Please use V098d and show me the error that occurs.

http://s13.postimg.org/7tt4p6cmv/danksta.png

number is my ballance before dot (after is microsatoshi i presume)
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:23:58 PM

number is my ballance before dot (after is microsatoshi i presume)

New version (v098F) is my final hail mary attempt to fix your balance issue.
I added one more try to convert balance if theres an error converting it the first time.
It will still display the message box if it fails the first time, but it should keep going and show your balance properly.
If it works I will need to make the same change for when you make a bet, otherwise you will get the same error when making bets as when it tries to initially get your balance on login... so let me know.

also, please try to avoid quoting multiple posts.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:27:26 PM

same error

I wonder why do you want bet as type "double"? is it correct string for that? (it says that when I try to bet)
sickhouse

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

More suggestion: stop after X rolls, stop after losing XXXXX in a row!

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:31:13 PM

same error

I wonder why do you want bet as type "double"? is it correct string for that? (it says that when I try to bet)

Like I said, it won't work if you try to bet because I didn't add the fix for when you make bets.
The attempted fix is ONLY applied to when it tries to update your balance after you first log in.
does it properly display your balance after you log in now? (the error message will still show)
If it properly shows your balance after logging in (ignore the error message) let me know and I will apply the fix to when you make bets and remove the error messages.

Also there are no variables that are doubles in the entire program.. And you are very unspecific with error messages which is very unhelpful =/

The fact that you are getting errors thrown by things that should be working (and that work fine for everyone else) makes me think you don't have the right framework installed or that it really is your language somehow.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:40:29 PM

You were right. I have managed to run english version of OS and it works fine.

Well, as usual. Microsoft failed on another level

Thanks for all your help. Ill write a tutorial for foreigners to make it working.

Anyway is there a chance to make preroll after loss streak of 1 or 2 or N number?
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:49:32 PM

Anyway is there a chance to make preroll after loss streak of 1 or 2 or N number?

Yeah the direction I would like to take the program in would allow you to load new settings with triggers of losses/wins/bets/bet amount/ect..
so you could have it load settings with prerolls and it would start going with the new settings, ect, essentially chaining as many/few presets together as you feel like.

Glad you got it working but kinda bummed that I modified a bunch of code to attempt to fix your error ha!
probably a framework issue because it seems like it was running weird on your machine.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:54:41 PM

Yeah the direction I would like to take the program in would allow you to load new settings with triggers of losses/wins/bets/bet amount/ect..
so you could have it load settings with prerolls and it would start going with the new settings, ect, essentially chaining as many/few presets together as you feel like.

Glad you got it working but kinda bummed that I modified a bunch of code to attempt to fix your error ha!
probably a framework issue because it seems like it was running weird on your machine.

Yes. It is really problem of language. Ill send you tutorial what to change tommorow (I have to inspect which one of the 12 values I changed did the magic). It will help any foreigner from Russia to Asia to make your bot working.

As was stated b4, you have done excellent job and Iam sorry to complicated a little for you. I will give you a donation from cash it will provide.
Your direction are on the good way. I will suggest some of my techniques when you will get some rest ;-)

Thanks again and have a winning numbers ;-)
DaNksta (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:08:25 PM

As was stated b4, you have done excellent job and Iam sorry to complicated a little for you. I will give you a donation from cash it will provide.
Your direction are on the good way. I will suggest some of my techniques when you will get some rest ;-)

Thanks again and have a winning numbers ;-)

Your support is much appreciated!
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:02:56 PM

Ok, so solution is that Time format AND location have to be united states (those are only 2 options that are in need), then it works. If it will be helpfull ill send a picture tutorial tommorow.
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:13:26 AM

If you will have a time, implement the preroll after loss if it is possible, pls.

It will be great to make it preroll after N loss for N prerolls
sickhouse

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:33:59 PM

The account credit on my account doesn't show. Tried on 2 accounts - just format C:, something I need to have installed? Except NW 4.5 because that's already in.

yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:36:32 PM

gonna try this, hope it will give me some luck on gambling :v

Banned**
Michailjovic

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

The account credit on my account doesn't show. Tried on 2 accounts - just format C:, something I need to have installed? Except NW 4.5 because that's already in.

doesnt show in Dyborg or on PD?
sickhouse

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:46:44 PM

doesnt show in Dyborg or on PD?
Dyborg ofc.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: