Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do when BTC is 1M each  (Read 6022 times)
kryptopojken

Activity: 767
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:56:44 AM

[insert Neo/Morpheus pic]
flailing Junk

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:52:48 AM

The dollar will crash some day so bitcoin getting to 1m usd is only a matter of survival.
chairforce1

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:18:13 AM

What will you do when BTC is 1M each?

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 12:18:53 PM

Wake up.

What dream are you guys in that say if the dollar collapses people will want bitcoin so bad that is pushes it past a million dollars each??? The only reason why it'll cost a billion dollars each is because paper currency will be worthless & unfortunately by all these places typing BTC to USD, your bitcoins will be worthless & won't buy anything anyway! People would rather use another less manipulated currency, print a completely new currency, use gold or silver, make new coins similar to gold & silver, or many manyyyyyyy other possibilities before saying hey, lets use bitcoin! LOL! WAKE UP!!!
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

check out:

https://panteracapital.com/research/#investor-letters

check out

BITCOIN LETTER, AUGUST 2014 :: BITCOIN VS. GOLD | WHY BITCOIN FELL
SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2014

take a close look on page 10. them saying bitcoin could reach 4 mio

check out:

http://bitjuice.com/wedbush-securities-luria-a-bitcoin-could-be-worth-$1million-in-future

now pantera (= Fortress Investment Group and Ribbit Capital) and wedbush are no idiots.

it seems completely out of reach right now, but it is NOT impossible.

personally i think the more interesting question will be, how many of my bitcoins are still in my stash when it reaches that level. let´s hope still more than 100.

what would i do with 100 mio (in current purchasing power) ?

move to switzerland carribbean new zealand buy a yacht and cruise the seven seas. buy decent houses for every family member. the rest goes to charity.

nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:29:41 PM

Wake up.

What dream are you guys in that say if the dollar collapses people will want bitcoin so bad that is pushes it past a million dollars each??? The only reason why it'll cost a billion dollars each is because paper currency will be worthless & unfortunately by all these places typing BTC to USD, your bitcoins will be worthless & won't buy anything anyway! People would rather use another less manipulated currency, print a completely new currency, use gold or silver, make new coins similar to gold & silver, or many manyyyyyyy other possibilities before saying hey, lets use bitcoin! LOL! WAKE UP!!!

If the dollar collapses, people will run to anything that can hold a value against it. And when the people realize bitcoin can actually hold a value just as good as gold or land or antiques, collectibles, paintings anything that can hedge against the falling dollar, why the inconvenience of buying and keeping gold, some hundreds of years old antiques or paintings, why not just use the so much more convenient Bitcoin it's basically the same thing: a hedge against fiat.
fewcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:54:12 PM

Wake up.

If the dollar collapses, people will run to anything that can hold a value against it. And when the people realize bitcoin can actually hold a value just as good as gold or land or antiques, collectibles, paintings anything that can hedge against the falling dollar, why the inconvenience of buying and keeping gold, some hundreds of years old antiques or paintings, why not just use the so much more convenient Bitcoin it's basically the same thing: a hedge against fiat.

Actually no, that's what you would want it to mean... but the rich people who run the earth do not value this little pyramid scheme as anything! So you will be stuck trying to convince people to take your useless digital currency anyway, basically the same way you guys are trying now
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:58:20 PM

Wake up in the end of time.

Because I doubt with will ever happens outside the eternity
Robert Paulson

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:04:47 PM

it'll never happen, the USD as we know it today won't exist long enough for bitcoin to reach 1 million USD.
nuff

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:14:26 PM

Wake up.

Actually no, that's what you would want it to mean... but the rich people who run the earth do not value this little pyramid scheme as anything! So you will be stuck trying to convince people to take your useless digital currency anyway, basically the same way you guys are trying now

what can I say then haters gonna hate
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:24:20 PM

now pantera (= Fortress Investment Group and Ribbit Capital) and wedbush are no idiots.

No, as some people have pointed out, that would mean bitcoin has already took over the role of the sole world currency and value storage, there will be no dollars to express the price in anymore, so there can't be prices over 1 mil even in theory. At one point it would just jump straight to infinity, i.e. no amount of dollars would buy you one satoshi.

i am satoshi
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:26:43 PM

Buy a golf course probably and some gold.
llanillo

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

Retire for life!! if it arrive although i don't think so because like a lot of people will become rich

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:49:30 PM

check out:

https://panteracapital.com/research/#investor-letters

check out

BITCOIN LETTER, AUGUST 2014 :: BITCOIN VS. GOLD | WHY BITCOIN FELL
SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2014

take a close look on page 10. them saying bitcoin could reach 4 mio

check out:

http://bitjuice.com/wedbush-securities-luria-a-bitcoin-could-be-worth-$1million-in-future

personally i think the more interesting question will be, how many of my bitcoins are still in my stash when it reaches that level. let´s hope still more than 100.

what would i do with 100 mio (in current purchasing power) ?

move to switzerland carribbean new zealand buy a yacht and cruise the seven seas. buy decent houses for every family member. the rest goes to charity.

One thing is also true that they are making huge losses with these low BTC prices on their stash and other investements... pump pump.
hayabusa911

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:05:20 PM

I will buy more BTC!  Grin
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:15:06 PM

Buy a $1,000 latte at Starbucks with bitcoins.

Hello Mark Tongue

WE FOUND HIM!!!!

If you don't think Starbucks will eventually be charging $1,000 for coffee you have not been to Starbucks lately.

I've been there once. Weak coffee served by gay hipsters. You pay a shitload of cash for bad coffee. They kill it with syrup so you don't notice. Ow well for some people image is worth more than quality ;-)

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
isov

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:28:19 PM

Wouldn't that be beautiful if one BTC could buy the stuff 1million usd buys today. If that would happen I would retire to some nice sunny place, California or Australia or something and do stuff I've always wanted to do. Travel and see the world. Maybe in future visit space, trip to moon would be quite exciting. Like to the real moon.
Raystonn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

You can be sure if I ever make it to the real moon, I will be planting a BTC flag and posing for a picture to reproduce the popular gif.  I will direct in my Will that anyone receiving any part of my estate or living trust is obliged to perform the same duty and add the same clause to their own Wills.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:46:37 PM

Do nothing. The ultimate goal is one satoshi = one dollar, which is very possible based on mathematics. See my signature

And after satoshi and dollar reached parity, we can create lots of jobs Cheesy

exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:27:10 AM

I will throw a party with Santa Claus, Bigfoot, Jesus Christ and the flying spaghetti monster.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: