Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestions on www.fiveminutecoin.com  (Read 4638 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 11:50:48 PM

I started several tests and there is nothing?! Did you clear your cache? Or is there any special browser addon?

nope but I do get this in my javascript console

Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.fiveminutecoin.com/none
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.fiveminutecoin.com/none

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fffeee (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 12:21:53 AM

one more check please..

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 01:40:03 AM

one more check please..

nothing changed still the same, but those javascript errors are gone
fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 09:32:28 AM

Are there others with this strange view?

Didi you really disable all your addons?or clear your cache?

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 03:16:02 PM

Are there others with this strange view?

Didi you really disable all your addons?or clear your cache?

Yes, I did both
fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 03:53:18 PM

cant imagine how this could be possible..  I installed a lot of different browsers and versions on different systems and it always works :/

but I`ll try to fix this..

fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 10:36:10 AM

Are there any style suggestions?  Huh

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 04:26:34 PM

Did you make it harder for it to go to 0.01(and to 0.02 if one wanted to wait the 5 min.)
or did I just get lucky those few times there.

When you say, "Stay there and get more coins!"  Does that mean one should leave that
new page open in a browser tab and then go back to the original page and open another
ad page in a new tab, and just continue that way. 

I was thinking, before you probably changed some things, that it would be good if the
timer kept running while one was on a page opened by clicking on an ad box, so one
could spend some time checking out the page instead of rushing back to make sure the
timer kept going. I am sure the advertisers would like that as well... but perhaps there
is no way to determine that the other tab one is on is actually the one opened by
clicking an ad.

"Believe" is spelled incorrectly on the news slider on the right btw.
fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 06:25:14 PM

Did you make it harder for it to go to 0.01(and to 0.02 if one wanted to wait the 5 min.)

When you say, "Stay there and get more coins!"  Does that mean one should leave that
new page open in a browser tab and then go back to the original page and open another

I was thinking, before you probably changed some things, that it would be good if the
timer kept running while one was on a page opened by clicking on an ad box, so one
could spend some time checking out the page instead of rushing back to make sure the
timer kept going. I am sure the advertisers would like that as well... but perhaps there
is no way to determine that the other tab one is on is actually the one opened by
clicking an ad.

I made it harder, because nearly everyone got the special.. and it shoul be a special!! Wink
YOu have to stay a minimum of 30 seconds on advertisiers sites before you get a 10% chance to push the coins.. (within 10 clicks)

ok.. I think this is a nice idea..  you are right and I try to implement that soon!

Thanks for the correction.. I`ll correct it!
Thanks for your suggestions Smiley

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 07:11:11 PM

clicking an ad.

I made it harder, because nearly everyone got the special.. and it shoul be a special!! Wink
YOu have to stay a minimum of 30 seconds on advertisiers sites before you get a 10% chance to push the coins.. (within 10 clicks)

ok.. I think this is a nice idea..  you are right and I try to implement that soon!

No problem.

Btw, you can use this address: 1Nudc52nUTCgF9mx1j2hSgMCXQDdxtNdft
if any of my suggestions or testing qualifies for that .5btc bounty I noticed you mentioning on your site.   Smiley

fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 07:32:11 PM

clicking an ad.

No problem.

if any of my suggestions or testing qualifies for that .5btc bounty I noticed you mentioning on your site.   Smiley

you`ll get it if it is implemented.. or if you find some more errors.. Wink
But one word is not enough for that bounty at the moment..

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 07:45:29 PM

clicking an ad.

No problem.

you`ll get it if it is implemented.. or if you find some more errors.. Wink
But one word is not enough for that bounty at the moment..

Well its been a little more than one word...   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82648.msg926694#msg926694
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82648.msg928916#msg928916

But I'll keep using your site and let you know if there are any other problems.

fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 07:51:42 PM

oh.. this was you..?!

You`ll get the coins tomorrow if there are new coins coming in to my private account! Wink
Is that ok?

didn`t notice your name.. sry!

Thank you for all that..

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:29:31 PM

oh.. this was you..?!

You`ll get the coins tomorrow if there are new coins coming in to my private account! Wink
Is that ok?

Yup.  Cool, Thanks!   Happy to be of service. 

I am also the one who added !FIVEMinuteCoin.com to the OP of the Where do I get free Bitcoins? thread a couple or few days ago
in case you didn't notice ( which is part of the New to BitCoin? Start here! sticky ).

Just to assure you that it is half a bitcoin well spent.   Grin
fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 08:48:58 PM

Thanks man.. this is great Wink

you really deserve it..!

fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 12:56:33 PM

Coins sent Wink

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 03:42:16 PM

Coins sent Wink

Coins received  Cheesy

Thanks!
Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:05:22 PM

Just trying your site again. I let it time down to get the 0.005 but this time when I input my address and fill in the captcha and press submit it does not nothing. No messages or anything.

fffeee (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 04:09:50 PM

Please try to clear your cache.. if it doesnt change anything please tell it to me again..

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:13:54 PM

Please try to clear your cache.. if it doesnt change anything please tell it to me again..

Cleared the cache and waited just the 50sec for the 0.0025. That worked.  Will have to wait the 12hrs to try the 5min wait.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: