Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help where to post my $200k = right now ~500 BTC finders fee  (Read 27653 times)
caesarea (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 04:41:48 PM

Well when anyone goes to buy a property they just dont pay 3 million dollars cause thats what your asking. The price has to be supported by a CMA or something that justifies that price. That may be why you have no interest in it thus far.

sorry to say that, but You are just not right

*Link Removed* !
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 04:47:47 PM

Yea don't worry, I do not hold a Brokers License or anything  Wink this property will NEVER sell until you provide

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'APPRAISAL'
Appraisals are typically used either for taxation purposes or to determine a possible selling price for the property in question. The appraiser can use any number of valuation methods in order to determine the appropriate value to assign, including the current market value of similar properties, quality of property and valuation models.

CMA
When you are ready to meet with a Realtor you may already have an idea of what your home is worth. You may have seen what other homes in your neighborhood have sold for or kept an eye on local listings. Your agent will prepare for you a comparative market analysis (CMA) that is an in-depth version of any research you may have done on your own.

caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 06:14:27 PM

Yea don't worry, I do not hold a Brokers License or anything  Wink this property will NEVER sell until you provide

Appraisals are typically used either for taxation purposes or to determine a possible selling price for the property in question. The appraiser can use any number of valuation methods in order to determine the appropriate value to assign, including the current market value of similar properties, quality of property and valuation models.

CMA
When you are ready to meet with a Realtor you may already have an idea of what your home is worth. You may have seen what other homes in your neighborhood have sold for or kept an eye on local listings. Your agent will prepare for you a comparative market analysis (CMA) that is an in-depth version of any research you may have done on your own.

might be right in some countries and for some properties. but not in my case and I strongly disagree.

I know what an apraisal and CMA is  Grin

*Link Removed* !
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 06:18:05 PM

CMA

might be right in some countries and for some properties. but not in my case and I strongly disagree.

I know what an apraisal and CMA is  Grin

Just saying no one in there right mind would buy a property with out one, as the seller it would be in your best interest to get one. Who know you may be undervaluing your property.

Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 06:19:52 PM

Provide what ? have you looked at the house ? it has two of the only important things! Its Beautiful! its at a Beautiful location!
that's all that matters, and its big.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 06:27:27 PM

Provide what ? have you looked at the house ? it has two of the only important things! Its Beautiful! its at a Beautiful location!

Yes says the real estate boom of mid 2000's lol Then the highest foreclosure rate in history.....

caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 08:12:37 AM

Yes says the real estate boom of mid 2000's lol Then the highest foreclosure rate in history.....

so stay out of this thread if You have no clue of our country's real estate market and just leave out Your negative input.
sure thing that after seeing the property in real every potential buyer will want to make his DD. thats fine with me.
and beside this in our area properties were bought by lawyers with customer's POA and the new owner didnt see the property in real (only on pictures)

just for info and no offense intended

*Link Removed* !
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 08:12:38 PM

thank You for the kind words, very much appreciated

*Link Removed* !
tonino

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:04:55 PM

any good news  Huh  or bad  Huh
Liquid

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Somnium

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:36:23 PM

PM OP please check  Wink

Bitcoin will show the world what hard money really is.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:19:49 PM

That's really beautiful villa Sad but to find out the person who can buy it seems an impossible mission @@!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 03:42:22 PM

http://www.walk2shul.com/properties/real-estate/gorgeous-villa-in-caesarea-a-real-bargain-for-a-swift-buyer-1962.html

Wink More info on that property

So this is you?

First Name:   Elieser
Last Name:   Mandel
City:   Caesarea
State:   Hasharon

caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 03:55:03 PM

That's really beautiful villa Sad but to find out the person who can buy it seems an impossible mission @@!

..........seems doesnt mean it is Smiley but thanks for the kind words

*Link Removed* !
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 09:36:42 PM

Is this being sold at a discount for payment in bit coin?

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:24:26 AM

I guess if you're the buyer you could kind of get 500 BTC off the final BTC price by acting as the finder yourself.
caesarea (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:30:47 AM

I guess if you're the buyer you could kind of get 500 BTC off the final BTC price by acting as the finder yourself.

well said Smiley but first step would be to contact me > to visit me and see the property in real > make an offer > and when accepted > send the coins over Smiley

or You give POA to Your lawyer and he will take care of it.

dont forget the whole process will be accompanied (for now) by Israel TV and all involved will make BTC History Smiley

*Link Removed* !
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 09:22:19 AM

Thanks for the answers.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█