Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody Interested in purchasing a BitCoin/SolidCoin lottery website.  (Read 1965 times)
cgpgroup (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2012, 02:31:07 AM

I built a BitCoin/SolidCoin lottery website last year but never released it. It is complete and FULLY functional. The site has two section a BitCoin and a SolidCoin section. I was thinking about releasing it this year but I dont have the time..

I even registered the domain name cryptlotto.com (now points to my free faucet) to run the site under.

The domain is not for sale but the site source code is. I am looking for 150 BTC. let me know if you are interested.

The site isn't up and running right now but I can put it up if you are interested in purchasing it.

Checkout the most amazing affiliate program http://onehourwin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 02:56:25 AM

Ha ha ha 150 BTC
BinaryMage

Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 02:58:10 AM

I'll give you 150 SC.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2012, 03:00:23 AM

Ha ha ha 150 BTC
obviously not a business man...

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 03:02:32 AM

Ha ha ha 150 BTC
obviously not a business man...

You forget that very few members of this community pay $750 for computer programs, much less unknown source code.

I'm no expert, but I would certainly suspect that you won't get any takers at this price.

cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2012, 03:03:09 AM

I'll give you 150 SC.

also obviously not a business man... once a bitcoin site is created it can be extended easily to support any Crypto-currency. Any that exist today or any in the future....

BinaryMage

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 19, 2012, 03:07:40 AM

I'll give you 150 SC.

also obviously not a business man... once a bitcoin site is created it can be extended easily to support any Crypto-currency. Any that exist today or any in the future....

Any possible crypto-currency that may ever exist? If you've got an engine for predicting the future, 150 BTC just got a lot more reasonable.

Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 01:42:23 PM

I'll give you 150 SC.

I suppose with enough work I could bend a fork to look like a spoon in the near future too or any spoons or utensil one might make Smiley
cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:50:28 PM

I'll give you 150 SC.

Any possible crypto-currency that may ever exist? If you've got an engine for predicting the future, 150 BTC just got a lot more reasonable.

One Question! Have you done any programming that makes RPC calls to bitcoind?

cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 03:51:00 PM

I'll give you 150 SC.

I suppose with enough work I could bend a fork to look like a spoon in the near future too or any spoons or utensil one might make Smiley

Same Question... One Question! Have you done any programming that makes RPC calls to bitcoind?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:06:55 PM

I'll give you 150 SC.

Same Question... One Question! Have you done any programming that makes RPC calls to bitcoind?

Yes, and 150 is still ridiculous for a product being sold to a community of programmers without ever even stress testing it in a real environment. What you're selling would take most of us barely a week to put together (branding and all). 150BTC is a lot for anyone that isn't incapable of coding, so stop being surprised when the community's developers comment on it negatively.

You're looking for suckers, not programmers.

cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 07:59:20 PM

I'll give you 150 SC.

Yes, and 150 is still ridiculous for a product being sold to a community of programmers without ever even stress testing it in a real environment. What you're selling would take most of us barely a week to put together (branding and all). 150BTC is a lot for anyone that isn't incapable of coding, so stop being surprised when the community's developers comment on it negatively.

Ok Sir I stand corrected. $750 is waaaaaaay too much money to ask for a complete Secure MONEY related website that just needs a server.
A site that supports features such as;

• supporting multiple crypto-coins simultaneously.
  • Multiple Lotto in different currencies
  • User Registration and management
  • Accounts Management.
  • Fraud detection
  • Automated (Randomized) Winner Selection and Payout
  • Built in Ticket support system
  • Built in statistics and Reports
  • Lotto Archiving
  • And the feature list goes on and on and on...

You cannot build this site in one week by yourself and have it secure. and $750 (150 BTC) is way too cheap for the site.

By the way please point me to a bitcoin site that you built in 1 week... pleeeeease I beg you to point me to it. So I can empty it for you...

Here my friend is the example of why so many bitcoin sites get hacked... they are being built by people like this fool, who thinks you can build a secure MONEY related site in one week...

Now Please dont respond to this.... you are annoying!

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 08:05:51 PM

Ok Sir I stand corrected. $750 is waaaaaaay too much money to ask for a complete Secure MONEY related website that just needs a server.
From what you've described so far, it's just a repeater for Bitcoin transactions that anyone who's ever used RPC can do in one sitting no doubt.

• Accounts Management.
  • Fraud detection
  • Lotto Archiving

If the features list goes on and on, please continue. So far I'm seeing some very basic features that are nice in their own right, but you really didn't get my point apparently so I'll repeat it for you. Programmers are commenting on your thread, not people who have never taken the time to learn PHP so you're not going to get raving reviews from us, sorry to pop your virgin dream bubble.

You cannot build this site in one week by yourself and have it secure. and $750 (150 BTC) is way too cheap for the site.
You have not yet proven you have made it secure. In fact, you promoted it as never being live. When did you stress test it? By yourself over a weekend?

By the way please point me to a bitcoin site that you built in 1 week... pleeeeease I beg you to point me to it. So I can empty it for you...
DialCoin.com

I'll be waiting for your apology.

Here my friend is the example of why so many bitcoin sites get hacked... they are being built by people like this fool, who thinks you can build a secure MONEY related site in one week...
Actually, it's being ruined by egomaniacs who think that their untested, private, questionable code is worth $750 to a community of programmers.  Roll Eyes

In the words of a dear friend of mine, "Go away! farmer"

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 08:40:27 PM

I'll give you 150 SC.

lol can't say that i have..... but I'll leave these files here....

(Bitcoind) https://github.com/Xenland/CheaperInBitcoins/blob/master/backend/cronjobs/cronjob.php
(Bitcoind + Pushpoold) https://github.com/Xenland/MiningFarm
(Bitcoind + Bitcoin-Abe ) http://bitcoinchipin.com
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 08:44:54 PM

Exactly. Try flippa.com for selling over inflated valued websites
terrytibbs

Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 08:45:49 PM

DialCoin.com

Hahaha. I'm sorry, Matthew:
Quote from: dialcoin.com
502 Bad Gateway - nginx
cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 09:33:30 PM

From what you've described so far, it's just a repeater for Bitcoin transactions that anyone who's ever used RPC can do in one sitting no doubt.

• Accounts Management.
  • Fraud detection
  • Lotto Archiving

If the features list goes on and on, please continue. So far I'm seeing some very basic features that are nice in their own right, but you really didn't get my point apparently so I'll repeat it for you. Programmers are commenting on your thread, not people who have never taken the time to learn PHP so you're not going to get raving reviews from us, sorry to pop your virgin dream bubble.

You have not yet proven you have made it secure. In fact, you promoted it as never being live. When did you stress test it? By yourself over a weekend?

DialCoin.com

Actually, it's being ruined by egomaniacs who think that their untested, private, questionable code is worth $750 to a community of programmers.  Roll Eyes

In the words of a dear friend of mine, "Go away! farmer"

LOL. first rule of posting on forums is "stay low key, and don't get into arguments!" and I broke it. my apologies. It wont happen again.

by the way your one week site is broken. There is nothing to do in step 2... I cant move past step 2. nuff said!

Just a tip. If you are getting paid less than $750 for a weeks worth of work. you are getting hustled.

cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 09:42:31 PM

Thank you for that link. Those people are called "Business People". And by the way I wasn't looking for programmers. I was looking "Investors." Ever heard of them? You know the type of people who might see a site for sale for $750, ask for a demo and realize they can triple their investments in 3-4 months.... yeah those people.

not whiney snot-nosed basement programmers, who thinks $750 is money. I just spent that on Facebook Stocks yesterday because I found $1,200 in an account I didn't remember about.

cgpgroup (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 09:48:31 PM

DialCoin.com

GET http://dialcoin.com/method/at 500 (Internal Server Error)

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 01:42:46 AM

Thank you for that link. Those people are called "Business People". And by the way I wasn't looking for programmers. I was looking "Investors." Ever heard of them? You know the type of people who might see a site for sale for $750, ask for a demo and realize they can triple their investments in 3-4 months.... yeah those people.

not whiney snot-nosed basement programmers, who thinks $750 is money. I just spent that on Facebook Stocks yesterday because I found $1,200 in an account I didn't remember about.
lol?
I was looking "Investors."
Actually you should be looking for an adjective in that sentence.

And if you ment to say "I was looking for investors" then I'd say your wrong because I thought your trying to sell your website code not have it captial/investments built up. So you should say your looking to profit/sell your software not look for business men to invest into its success....

lol No one cares how many fiat bank accounts you have here.....and that you "forgot" about $1200....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: