Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mathematical proof of god  (Read 4928 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:27:09 PM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

Ego is negativity.

God believes in everything.  Ego believes in nothing.

Everything is everything.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

Multiply any form of logic times zero, what do you get?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:35:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=822298.msg9205811#msg9205811

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:36:30 PM

Suppose for a moment we assume a 'god' exists.

Who / What created that 'god' ?

A circular arguement.

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle certainly is enough evidence for me there is no one at the control panel since it would be impossible.

The experiments completed by Bell and others prove that you will never understand the universe in terms of classical physics.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:38:46 PM

I knew this thread was coming any minute now.  Roll Eyes

Consider these mathematical laws:

1) Any real number, when divided by zero, produces modulus and quotient zero.

2) Any real number multiplied by zero is equal to zero.

Therefore, it logically follows, that zero divided by zero is equal to zero.

Premise 1 is false, it presupposes you can divide by zero, this operation is undefined. The division algorithm states
a=bq + r, where b|a (b divides a), The set of R/0 is not closed under division, or the multiplication inverse.

R/0 is an indeterminate form. It is undefined. A limiting process can be applied to an indeterminate form, but remember the episilon-delta proof, the limit never actually gets to zero, only "as close as we like"

The whole process shoudl be restricted to integers anyway to eliminate irrational numbers in the real set.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:40:35 PM

A circular arguement.

Heisenberg's uncertainty principle certainly is enough evidence for me there is no one at the control panel since it would be impossible.

The experiments completed by Bell and others prove that you will never understand the universe in terms of classical physics.

Creation is a primitive concept based on our human perceptions of decay.  We feel everything must be created as we physically grow from cyclic exchanges of energy, life and death, but is not the case.

Existence always has and always existed.

We don't create existence, we channel existence.

God just is.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:41:26 PM

A circular arguement.

Creation is a primitive concept based on our human perceptions of decay.  We feel everything must be created as we physically grow from cyclic exchanges of energy, life and death, but is not the case.

God just is.

Makes me wonder what he did to get kicked off the shroomery forums.

This nonsense would fit in perfect over there.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:46:58 PM

A circular arguement.

God just is.

Makes me wonder what he did to get kicked off the shroomery forums.

This nonsense would fit in perfect over there.

Shame on you Vod. You really should give dank better credit. He's probably the best troll I've ever seen. My guess is he was making scientific sense there.  Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:48:32 PM

Posted my address publicly so people could send me acid to help in my journey of bringing world peace.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 11:49:32 PM

Posted my address publicly so people could send me acid to help in my journey of bringing world peace.

He's so high he can't even follow a conversation right now.   Grin

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 12:44:45 AM

OMG dank you are right! You just proved god exists!  Shocked

Three men go into a motel. The desk clerk said the room was $30, so each man paid $10 and went to the room. A while later, the desk clerk realized the room was only $25, so he sent the bellboy to the three guys' room with $5. On the way, the bellboy couldn't figure out how to split $5 evenly between three men, so he gave each man $1 and kept the other $2 for himself.

This meant that the 3 men each paid $9 for the room, which is a total of $27. Add to that the $2 the bellboy kept and the total is $29. Where is the other dollar?

GOD HAS IT! It finally makes sense!  Cheesy

GoldSurfer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:50:16 AM

Diploma in mathematics, I suppose?

CRYPTONYX - Up to 6% per week! https://cryptonyx.com/?ref=2270
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

That's no proof, better use the spaghetti metaphor next time.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:14:14 AM

OMG dank you are right! You just proved god exists!  Shocked

Three men go into a motel. The desk clerk said the room was $30, so each man paid $10 and went to the room. A while later, the desk clerk realized the room was only $25, so he sent the bellboy to the three guys' room with $5. On the way, the bellboy couldn't figure out how to split $5 evenly between three men, so he gave each man $1 and kept the other $2 for himself.

This meant that the 3 men each paid $9 for the room, which is a total of $27. Add to that the $2 the bellboy kept and the total is $29. Where is the other dollar?

GOD HAS IT! It finally makes sense!  Cheesy
30 − 3 + 2 = 29

Right.  So where did the extra dollar go.  Who has it?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:20:37 AM

Diploma in mathematics, I suppose?

No sir just an open mind and a watchful eye.  The universe is only as complicated as the depth you look into space.  You'll never find what you're looking for if you think it exists in the infinite matter around you.  That's a needle in a haystack.

Realize that all the matter around you is you and you'll stumble across the answer.

The answer was there all along.  We just strayed from it.  Everything just is.  Nothing is not, it all just is.  You know this because you experience it, you feel it.

That's no proof, better use the spaghetti metaphor next time.

If that's not the proof, what are you?

Flying spaghetti monster does exist, the universe is infinite.  That's what I find humorous about the ideology.  It doesn't mean FSM is the supreme god and ruler of all.  God is more universal, we humans tend to personify things in order to better understand it.

There's no one personified/materialized god.  There's just light.  All gods exist, all equal, all are infinite.  But no matter where you look in the cosmos, the energy of infinite pure white light and love condensed into a singular point is supreme to all lower dimensional frequencies which resonate below it.

Think about it, I was atheist growing up, not raised with religion or spirituality.  I grew up believing in nothing and fell into a deep depression from a lack of purpose and understanding in life.  I smoked weed after weeks of research that only pointed towards it's benefits as a safe medicine.  I then tripped acid after learning it's one of the most nontoxic chemicals known to man.

I went to the beach with some friends, was buried in the sand with the sun blasting through my eyelids. I felt the energy of the universe, relaxed, and let go.

I became the white light.  That experience is what allowed me to decide to dedicate my life towards helping others find this experience their self, as it is the most beautiful thing one can feel.  I decided to play guitar and followed my dream from thereon.  And I only believe more as time goes by, the light only grows.

Think about how crazy I am perceived to be, then consider if it's possible a singular point of infinite love is more powerful than facing the judgement of the world, friends and family included.

Which makes more sense?  Crazy, random, delusion, or purpose, understanding and peace.

Which is the logical viewpoint?

Feel free to reference the first post.

nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:23:42 AM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

Ego is negativity.

God believes in everything.  Ego believes in nothing.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

Waiting for the math???

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:43:39 AM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

Ego is negativity.

God believes in everything.  Ego believes in nothing.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

Waiting for the math???

Are words not a form of logic just as numbers?

x * 0 = 0

x * ∞ = ∞x

So, you hold self awareness, correct?  Are you nothing?  Or are you everything?

The answer is not in the math equation.  The answer is in the answer.  Do you see?

I can only open the door, you must step through yourself.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:50:31 AM

x * ∞ = ∞x

FAIL.

x * ∞ = ∞

Blows your entire "proof of god" out the window.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:57:53 AM

x * ∞ = ∞x

FAIL.

x * ∞ = ∞

Blows your entire proof of god out the window.   Undecided

Actually, it doesn't at all.  x exists infinitely.  You can add any variable to infinity and it still exists infinitely.

The equation is the same, you just simplified it.  Thanks.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:58:57 AM

x * ∞ = ∞x

FAIL.

x * ∞ = ∞

Blows your entire proof of god out the window.   Undecided

Actually, it doesn't at all.  x exists infinitely.  You can add any variable to infinity and it still exists infinitely.

The equation is the same, you just simplified it.  Thanks.

No problem.  I understand your math skills are limited.   Wink

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:01:49 AM

I got A's in math until algebra 2.

After that my solution to the problem became to not solve the problem.  Why create problems for yourself?

Glad we can agree that god exists, vod.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: