Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! [PRE-ANN] [HASH] HASHISHCOIN !!! better than weed !!! ICO  (Read 3696 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
comando

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:12:37 AM

Quote from: barryzand

As a dutch guy, I can officially say this is a scam L
the fact this guy even claims he can open up a new "store" where you can sell weed and hash is really funny

The dutch government has been closing down coffeeshops over the past 10 years, New ones arent allowed to be created.

his hash is just bought at the coffeshop, for about 20 euro is my estimation.. dont fall for this trick hahaha

unless you can post some legal documents about this in here... I consider this a scam.. and a bad one too  Cheesy

I live near amsterdam myself, give me an address and I will verify for everyone here  Wink
i

This is a totaly false statement  you claim.
Please do not post if you do not know the rules.
In Holland it is the Gemeente who give out permits, not the government.

Closing shops? How come they are opening shops in Almere!? There is one called Domino it opened its Doors not to long ago.

In the city of Amsterdam yes it is full with coffeeshops and there will be no more new ones but if you want to take over an existing shop that is still possible.

Again, please do not post if you don't know what you are talking about.

Why don't you provide him the address of the shop if this is not scam??? He can verify for us..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HashishDev (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:26:40 AM

Please be patient more details will follow. The shop is not open yet.
erwin45

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:33:11 AM

the fact this guy even claims he can open up a new "store" where you can sell weed and hash is really funny

The dutch government has been closing down coffeeshops over the past 10 years, New ones arent allowed to be created.

his hash is just bought at the coffeshop, for about 20 euro is my estimation.. dont fall for this trick hahaha

unless you can post some legal documents about this in here... I consider this a scam.. and a bad one too  Cheesy

I live near amsterdam myself, give me an address and I will verify for everyone here  Wink

This is a totaly false statement  you claim.

Closing shops? How come they are opening shops in Almere!? There is one called Domino it opened its Doors not to long ago.

In the city of Amsterdam yes it is full with coffeeshops and there will be no more new ones but if you want to take over an existing shop that is still possible.

The hash you see on the pics is 30gr of Afghani there is no way in hell you can get that for 20€
Also limit per day you can buy at the shop is 5gr!

Please do not post if you don't know what you are talking about.

give that guy your address and so that he can check if it is real, if it is real then i guess all of your ICO could be sold later

adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:11:44 AM

I really want the community involved in this coin, so these are the subjects of discussion;
-how many supply of coins?
-what is best max cap for ICO?
-on which exchange do you want ICO?
[

10M coins
200 sat/ HASH
trex or c-cex

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 11:09:40 AM

This is a totaly false statement  you claim.

The hash you see on the pics is 30gr of Afghani there is no way in hell you can get that for 20€
Also limit per day you can buy at the shop is 5gr!

Please do not post if you don't know what you are talking about.

The government started a campaign to close down cofeeshops for the last 10 years. It is true the "gemeente"(local government) gives out permissions, but not in amsterdam, only in citys where there is demand for a coffeeshop, and the first coffeeshop is further away then ~40km. And even then 90% are declined.

Taking over somebody else his coffeeshop is the only way to get in the business.. and even then, it is not without a fight with the local government. And you have to dig DEEP in your pockets (Trust me, I have been there)

You are stating here you are opening up a new coffeeshop in the region of amsterdam, this is not possible

Kan ik in Amsterdam een nieuwe coffeeshop beginnen?
Nee. In Amsterdam kunt u geen nieuwe coffeeshop beginnen. De lijst met bestaande coffeeshops wordt niet uitgebreid. Alleen de overname van een bestaande coffeeshop is mogelijk.

Translation:

Can I open a new coffeeshop in Amsterdam?

No, you can not start a new coffeeshop in Amsterdam. De current list with coffeeshops will not be extended. Taking over an existing coffeeshop is an option

Please prove me wrong with confirmed documents of the local government. Thanks

And that my friend, is not ~30 grams, you cant fool a lifetime long pothead  Wink
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:09:08 PM

such good name for mining,
good luck.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:26:01 PM

Dev, you must let us know who you and your team are. How do you expect someone to blindly invest in an ICO based off some words on a forum from someone completely anonymous?
HashishDev (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:02:03 PM

By the Dutch law, we are not allowed to promote or advertise our products.
We do not want to risk our business by losing our permit.

thereby this project has been CANCELLED
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: