Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Pump Invesment Guide  (Read 778 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Come-In-Behind (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:49:16 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 11:24:21 PM by Come-In-Behind

To start off, I'm seriously disappointed with the lack of good trading advice around here. I know there are newblets out there that would take advice word for word, but please be diligent and do your own research as well before investing! I will try and list the coins that will receive the highest price rises, as well as overall any coins that might be expecting a pump. I myself have made a a few hundred(close to 300) BTC from trading altcoins from when I began in September of last year. Thanks For the record, I am not Come-from-Above, I choose this name to make fun of his name.

Trading Advice(Last Updated:Today)

. XC's Blocknet feature(internet or web 3.0 for blockchains) has been announced and it's ITO to take place on 10/29/2014(7 days from now). There will be a large pump during this time.

. Monero's GUI is scheduled for the end of this year or next, based upon what I've read. Make sure to buy in close to that time.

. Dogecoin has been scheduled to be added to Paypal within the coming months(as will Bitcoin). Make sure to buy in as soon(or before) as Paypal releases the news that it has added Dogecoin as a currency to their system

. More coming.

Currency                      Buy In Price                      Sell Out Price                 % Profit

.Will Update

Coins I hold: Bitcoin, Dogecoin
Coins I will buy within the next few days: XC
Coins I will buy within the next few weeks: XMR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrGrid

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:08:40 PM

Here is how to lite a pump Birthday candle, Happy Birthday Gridcoin!

Bitrated user: DrGrid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: