Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bomba Pumper: Bomb Picks (Updated hourly)  (Read 5269 times)
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:32:49 PM

you do 40 trades and only make 8%  Shocked
Yes, the analysis of applying my simple 4 step method over the 39 trades yields an 8% profit on average. For each trade. Obviously, you can't put the trades back to back, but if you could, it would give you 1911% profit total.

this is what you do

Oct 19th - Coins to watch:

BTC-GB @ 687 satoshi - a small pump in progress
BTC-BOOM @ 2316 satoshi - Coin of the day is back!
BTC-ROS @ 105 satoshi
BTC-ROS @ 97 satoshi - late to post, it was even lower
BTC-GB @ 1002 satoshi - still pumping?
BTC-ROS @ 124 satoshi - small pumping action going on...
BTC-VDO @ 1990 satoshi - ICO release
BTC-LTCD @ 912 satoshi - quick crash
BTC-BOOM @ 1400 satoshi - favorite coin...

"this coin is moving guys" "i think there is pump" "oops sorry i was wrong no pump"
this is joke and you are a human price ticker machine. i think i'll use bitcoinwisdom instead

And this is the result:
Oct 19th - summary:

1h flash prices

BTC-GB @ 687 satoshi > 797 (+16%)
BTC-BOOM @ 2316 satoshi > 2700 (+16.5%)
BTC-ROS @ 105 satoshi > 132 (+25%)
BTC-ROS @ 97 satoshi > 120 (+24%)
BTC-GB @ 1002 satoshi > 1190 (+18.7%)
BTC-ROS @ 124 satoshi > 146 (+17.7%)
BTC-VDO @ 1990 satoshi > 2160 (+8%)
BTC-LTCD @ 912 satoshi > 1030 (+13%)
BTC-BOOM @ 1400 satoshi > 1680 (+20%)
BTC-CCN @ 11774 satoshi > 14570 (+23%)
Average: +18.2%

Actual price curve profit: ~+9%
Let me know when bitcoinwisdom consistently gives you 9% profit on it's ticker in less than one hour. Thanks.

Also I let my bots trade for me. If you look at the image, you can see 26 trades totaling 9.88$ in the span of 5 hours, while I was out visiting my family. On these the profit margin is about 5%. That's 2.4$ profit a day without looking at the screen. That is for a single coin, there are many coins out there...

Is there any new valid criticism that you might have?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

That's 2.4$ profit a day without looking at the screen. That is for a single coin, there are many coins out there...

You only make $2 a day Shocked Shocked whats that $60 a month?  what is this advice for traders from the third world?  this is childs play
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:53:54 PM

That's 2.4$ profit a day without looking at the screen. That is for a single coin, there are many coins out there...

You only make $2 a day  Shocked Shocked whats that $60 a month?  what is this advice for traders from the third world?  this is childs play
My advice is to read before you write. As a child you first learn to read then write. Thank you. I have taken up your comments, please stop now before embarrassing yourself by not understanding what you are discussing (bonus points if you understand what is wrong in your post).
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

Whats there to understand you said in your own words

the picks I provided would give on average an 8% profit over almost 40 trades. Just watch, I will do exactly what you propose, and you still won't be happy.

You do 40 trades and only make an average of 8% so that is 40 crappy trades back to back.
and you gave no picks all you said was "this coin is moving" "now it has stopped moving" "now it is moving again"

Then you showed picture with only $4.00 of trades i think that was your lunch money

and then you said in public that you only make $2.00 a day

That's 2.4$ profit a day without looking at the screen.

that is only enough to buy salt to season ramen noodles

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:06:52 PM

Whats there to understand you said in your own words

the picks I provided would give on average an 8% profit over almost 40 trades. Just watch, I will do exactly what you propose, and you still won't be happy.

You do 40 trades and only make an average of 8% so that is 40 crappy trades back to back.
and you gave no picks all you said was "this coin is moving" "now it has stopped moving" "now it is moving again"

Then you showed picture with on $4.00 i think that was your lunch money

and then you said in public that you only make $2.00 a day

Well I am sorry to disappoint. I only make 8% per trade. I think 8% > 0%. What does it mean for you to "give a pick"? How do you usually "give a pick"?

I did not say I make 2$ a day. Please read carefully. Salt costs less than 1$ per kilogram here, I would be able to salt all year long with 2$.

If you do not find value in my published information and you do not have other insightful comments that are not twisted misquoted words, please visit other threads more suited for your needs.

Or go play on your XBOX. Thank you again for posting. You have made your points clear.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:10:19 PM

I Lol'd

I don't think his $60 would cover the ramen noodles for the whole month though. You exaggerated slightly.
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:13:26 PM

Well I am sorry to disappoint. I only make 8% per trade. I think 8% > 0%. What does it mean for you to "give a pick"? How do you usually "give a pick"?

I did not say I make 2$ a day. Please read carefully. Salt costs less than 1$ per kilogram here, I would be able to salt all year long with 2$.

If you do not find value in my published information and you do not have other insightful comments that are not twisted misquoted words, please visit other threads more suited for your needs.

Or go play on your XBOX. Thank you again for posting. You have made your points clear.

you make 8% on $4.00?  Cheesy Cheesy what is the point in trading then? and then you give advice like you are an expert but you don't even have two full bitcoins to rub together. are we supposed to take you seriously?
dararel

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:15:16 PM

BombaUcigasa   what you think about hempcoin? Thanks
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:19:20 PM

BombaUcigasa   what you think about hempcoin? Thanks

he thinks "there is pump"..........1 hour later: "oh no, sorry no pump my bot is wrong dont buy"............next day after the price goes up because he was wrong again: "i told you there was pump! i made 8% from only 68 trades that is $0.12 profit without touching the keyboard"

he only makes $2 a day i think we should get together to donate some change to him. i think he needs it.
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:29:21 PM

EXCL and UTIL are nice swing trades imo

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:30:58 PM

then fuck off and go trade them you give the worst suggestions
Dr. Coin

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:42:27 PM

lolol this guyyyy - what are you trading, sir?

And what do you think I am just not trading and I type about crypto arbitrarily? lol

BTCfaucetTIME

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:48:00 PM

And what do you think I am just not trading and I type about crypto arbitrarily? lol

I am just observer to point out scam. Your friend makes $2 a day and is giving advice but he hasn't even got one full bitcoin. He said he does 60 trades and only makes an average of 8% profit. that is $0.09 cents
You are defending him so i think you are the same.
Dr. Coin

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:32:31 PM

I am just observer to point out scam. Your friend makes $2 a day and is giving advice but he hasn't even got one full bitcoin. He said he does 60 trades and only makes an average of 8% profit. that is $0.09 cents
You are defending him so i think you are the same.

How do you know how he personally trades? - He might just be a very good programmer with a good idea to help day traders. Maybe Bitcointalk CEO doesn't even use Bitcointalk, he had a good idea.
You're business does not dictate your personal actions.
You don't trade? Then stop criticizing traders eh?

I defend people who try to see out a vision is all.

I will no longer respond from here on out lol

Happy trading, I mean..not trading...whatever it is you do

BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:39:04 PM

I am just observer to point out scam.
Which scam?!

Your friend makes $2 a day and is giving advice but he hasn't even got one full bitcoin. He said he does 60 trades and only makes an average of 8% profit. that is $0.09 cents
So you're confirming I'm making a profit?!

Excellent!

Anyway, enough noise. By popular demand, I decided to do something more fun for everyone that wants to experience more bomb picks. This thread will be updated soon with new info.
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:06:39 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 10:32:47 PM by CryptoJerk

Your friend makes $2 a day and is giving advice but he hasn't even got one full bitcoin. He said he does 60 trades and only makes an average of 8% profit. that is $0.09 cents
So you're confirming I'm making a profit?!

Excellent!

Can i step in?

You call 20 cents profit? Are you a retard?

Gtfo you little crypto peasant you.

Anyway, enough noise. By popular demand, I decided to do something more fun for everyone that wants to experience more bomb picks. This thread will be updated soon with new info.

What popular demand? Who the hell wants to see you trade your pathetic little $6?

You are obviously some 14 year old kid who thinks that he can give adults trading advice.

If you think making 1 dollar a day is acceptable then you are a high-grade idiot

You don't even have a full bitcoin to your name what a pleb

No adult is going to take advice from some 14 year old kid who trades using his lunch money.

This is serious business we have no time to see you make 100 trades for some worthless 4% profit.

That isn't acceptable. Now go and finish your school assignments kid.

70 trades and only .04% profit? That is pathetic
BombaUcigasa (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:16:14 PM

I tried to contact Cryptojerk and figure out why he is not trading and not interested in trading but still looking at my threads, he didn't reply. He also seems to have a weird problem where numbers from different things get jumbled together and he expresses them in a random unrelated order. He might also have indigestion and needs to swear a lot. Until I can communicate with him, I can't but say... HATTERS GONNA HAT!

Thank you everyone for checking out my thread, it was clear that I wanted to test out my method and was not actually providing trade information. I will close this for now as I have the method needed to continue.

I also created a fun game to prove the results of this 4 days test and how I apply it for an actual profit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=830859.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: