Bitcoin Forum
November 13, 2018, 08:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 169721 times)
Hamukione

Activity: 840
Merit: 505

Founder of SONO & Community Manager

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:44:54 PM

Website is being moved to new domain at www.mybitmine.com instead of .co

Website should be live again within the next 48 hours max. (Info from host)
Soo you will make the payments from the users balances at this time or hide and stay away to handle those question, i do believe you should warn your players since without us you got just a website.

Website died, and its not the best system that is made for it..

So if I can.. I will have my developer help me out so I can figure out how to fix the payment issues and all payouts will be paid no matter how old they are.

██████   ███████   ███    ██   ███████       ███████  ██████   ███████    ████  ███████   ██████  ████████  
   ██       ██   ██   ████   ██   ██   ██       ██   ██  ██   ██  ██   ██      ██  ██       ██          ██     
   ██████   ██   ██   ██ ██  ██   ██   ██       ███████  ██████   ██   ██      ██  ██████   ██          ██     
       ██   ██   ██   ██  ██ ██   ██   ██       ██       ██   ██  ██   ██      ██  ██       ██          ██     
   ██████   ███████   ██   ████   ███████       ██       ██   ██  ███████  ██████  ███████   ██████     ██     

░░░░░░░                       
                    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
             ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                
      ▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░             
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░               
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░                       
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                              
           ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                         
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                   
                ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒              
                     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒           
                             ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒        
                                 ▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     
                         ▄▄▄████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  
                ▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒
                 ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀
                   ▀▀███████████████████████████▀▀▀      
                       ▀█████████████████▀▀▀             
                          ▀███████▀▀▀                    
                             ▀▀▀                         

██████  ██████  ██ ██    ██ ███████ ███    ██     ██████ ██    ██ ██████  ██████  ███████ ███    ██  ██████ ██    ██  
    ██   ██ ██   ██ ██ ██    ██ ██      ████   ██    ██      ██    ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██      ████   ██ ██      ██    ██  
    ██   ██ ██████  ██  ██  ██  █████   ██ ██  ██    ██      ██    ██ ██████  ██████  █████   ██ ██  ██ ██        ████    
    ██   ██ ██   ██ ██  ██  ██  ██      ██  ██ ██    ██      ██    ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██      ██  ██ ██ ██         ██     
    ██████  ██   ██ ██    ██    ███████ ██   ████     ██████  ██████  ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████ ██   ████  ██████    ██     

WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY  BLOG   GITHUB  CMC 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:16:46 PM

Website is being moved to new domain at www.mybitmine.com instead of .co

Website should be live again within the next 48 hours max. (Info from host)
Soo you will make the payments from the users balances at this time or hide and stay away to handle those question, i do believe you should warn your players since without us you got just a website.

Website died, and its not the best system that is made for it..

So if I can.. I will have my developer help me out so I can figure out how to fix the payment issues and all payouts will be paid no matter how old they are.

You are saying those for a while already, why to return with a game if you dont know how to manage it, and worse you are getting traffic and income and im out of your game, as for now its a waste of my time, when you got the game you should think about it, how to handle payments, i told other admin this wouldnt work for a long time as people full develop their mine.
lenoli

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:08:10 PM

MyBitMine was my favorite game type faucet, earning with them, was very funny and pleasant. i will be very glad, if this site will continue life and give us chance to earn some btc again.

mrcash02

Activity: 1036
Merit: 525

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:53:40 PM

MyBitMine was my favorite game type faucet, earning with them, was very funny and pleasant. i will be very glad, if this site will continue life and give us chance to earn some btc again.

You can try dwarven mines now, it's the same style game, but with more realistic rewards an upgrades.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1667686.0

It's almost the same MyBTCmine, but with dwarvens.  Cheesy

lenoli

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:36:00 PM

You can try dwarven mines now, it's the same style game, but with more realistic rewards an upgrades.

ok, i will try it too. thanks a lot.

anyway, i wish mybitmine will become alive soon

good luck....
Doamader

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:26:25 PM

good luck....
They are live already but they havent any solution for the users balances neither progress, if they dont return with something to handle those huge problem about payments and earnings, they will close doors again and again, management its required here.
Hamukione

Activity: 840
Merit: 505

Founder of SONO & Community Manager

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:41:52 PM

good luck....
They are live already but they havent any solution for the users balances neither progress, if they dont return with something to handle those huge problem about payments and earnings, they will close doors again and again, management its required here.

There is a small disagreement between me and the old owner. And I mean SMALL..

The domain for the site expired and we were not able to gain access to the domain again, so we have to fight the register for 2 weeks to get the domain up and running.
I will do my best to get this going again.

██████   ███████   ███    ██   ███████       ███████  ██████   ███████    ████  ███████   ██████  ████████  
   ██       ██   ██   ████   ██   ██   ██       ██   ██  ██   ██  ██   ██      ██  ██       ██          ██     
   ██████   ██   ██   ██ ██  ██   ██   ██       ███████  ██████   ██   ██      ██  ██████   ██          ██     
       ██   ██   ██   ██  ██ ██   ██   ██       ██       ██   ██  ██   ██      ██  ██       ██          ██     
   ██████   ███████   ██   ████   ███████       ██       ██   ██  ███████  ██████  ███████   ██████     ██     

░░░░░░░                       
                    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
             ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                
      ▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░             
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░               
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░                       
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                              
           ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                         
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                   
                ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒              
                     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒           
                             ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒        
                                 ▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     
                         ▄▄▄████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  
                ▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒
                 ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀
                   ▀▀███████████████████████████▀▀▀      
                       ▀█████████████████▀▀▀             
                          ▀███████▀▀▀                    
                             ▀▀▀                         

██████  ██████  ██ ██    ██ ███████ ███    ██     ██████ ██    ██ ██████  ██████  ███████ ███    ██  ██████ ██    ██  
    ██   ██ ██   ██ ██ ██    ██ ██      ████   ██    ██      ██    ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██      ████   ██ ██      ██    ██  
    ██   ██ ██████  ██  ██  ██  █████   ██ ██  ██    ██      ██    ██ ██████  ██████  █████   ██ ██  ██ ██        ████    
    ██   ██ ██   ██ ██  ██  ██  ██      ██  ██ ██    ██      ██    ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██      ██  ██ ██ ██         ██     
    ██████  ██   ██ ██    ██    ███████ ██   ████     ██████  ██████  ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████ ██   ████  ██████    ██     

WHITEPAPER  ANN  BOUNTY  BLOG   GITHUB  CMC 
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:44:09 AM

I'd been a pretty big fan of this faucet since its inception, so its really cool to see this thing back up and running. Hopefully all the kinks and issues will be resolved soon, definitely gonna be getting back into this.

Best of luck running things around here!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Doamader

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:19:11 PM

good luck....

The domain for the site expired and we were not able to gain access to the domain again, so we have to fight the register for 2 weeks to get the domain up and running.
Call me ceptic, but the game is back, soo tell us how do think to handle the payouts and big ammounts earned from players, what is your plans, because its the second time you come and dont clear those, you can return several times, while we keep generating traffic and income for you, you need to be clear and post your plans to deal with the game otherwise, sell it or stop saying you will work at it.
mikey5287

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:20:34 AM

good luck....

I see that the site is back up with the original domain. Is this the same site that is now under your control? And can you provide us with an update as to whether or not you will be addressing the payment situation?

Thanks.
Lontong Kupang

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 12:23:49 PM

no response from the owner of the site = scam ?!
Doamader

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:12:30 PM

good luck....

I see that the site is back up with the original domain. Is this the same site that is now under your control? And can you provide us with an update as to whether or not you will be addressing the payment situation?

Thanks.
The only concern they looks they have is to keep with the earnings we are doing with the traffic the domain does have, till the moment just promises of handle payments when we need to admin to make changes now and structure the payments accordingly the income, this wont happen because admin just reopened this to get more traffic once again. Otherwise he would come with the changes needed to make the game profitable for all players as well for him, as i said if you dont know how to handle it sell it to someone.
cz3kit

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:24:41 AM

I guess this one is really dead. Admin isn't saying anything, no information and site is not changing. Sad, I liked it. But anyways, if you like it to, consider to join dwarvenbitmine.com. It's similar to mybitmine.co and we are working on it to make it better. From the first of december, each user who registered in november gets 2x gold. Register now Tongue

dunnerjunge

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Web- designer/developer

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:22:31 PM

New and better Mybitmine /h6xe2xw]http://[Suspicious link removed]/h6xe2xw

Contact me if you need: Webdevelopment (HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, JavaScript, Wordpress, Adobe Muse), SEO or stuff related to this.
mrcash02

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:42:46 PM

Suspicious link removed. I clicked and a blank page appeared. This site doesn't look safe.  Huh

As I know the new Mybitmine style site is Dwarvenmines, they already have a thread here, and until now are going very well. Soon they will make some nice updates to make the site/game more interesting for players, I suggest you to try.

lenoli

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:51:50 AM

Suspicious link removed. I clicked and a blank page appeared. This site doesn't look safe.  Huh

As I know the new Mybitmine style site is Dwarvenmines, they already have a thread here, and until now are going very well. Soon they will make some nice updates to make the site/game more interesting for players, I suggest you to try.

link was removed, because newbie had posted a link with his/her ref, it isnot allowed in this forum.

dunnerjunge, be careful and read rolls before post something, or you will get ban.

good luck...

Doamader

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:55:39 PM

I do see you dont wanna to manage it and hasnt time for such, maybe you should consider sell it instead let it the way it is, with traffic and loosing its potencial. We all know that its impossible to handle the payouts, i have requested myself just 0,05btc and im not top 30 members, soo admin think about what is best let it the way it is or sell it for someone to manage it.
mrcash02

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:14:38 PM

I do see you dont wanna to manage it and hasnt time for such, maybe you should consider sell it instead let it the way it is, with traffic and loosing its potencial. We all know that its impossible to handle the payouts, i have requested myself just 0,05btc and im not top 30 members, soo admin think about what is best let it the way it is or sell it for someone to manage it.

Yes, this site has potential, if a new owner gets it and reset all debts, start the site from zero, it's possible to make a different future and new perspectives for the members. The site already has a lot of traffic, possible to start with profitable ads.

Just need to think better about the rewards, or it will become a Ponzi scheme again... Please admin, sell your site to a new owner able to do the necessary changes and to make some progress with this.

Doamader

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:30:49 PM

This is a big waste of an amazing game, and the worse is that the new admin comes online and then go offline, admin really as a player and supporter of your game, kindly sell it to someone its the best thing, or you wanna to monetize the game the max time you can, with your promises. This will kill the game at once something it were going to happen already and will once again as people see isnt paying.
Tarmoir

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:06:39 PM

I created an account on http : // mybitmine . co / and checked their feedback page that lead directly to this thread with no other means of contact.
Is this the right place to mention issues with the site? In particular I cannot gain any gold from the mine. Same username as the forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.