Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170883 times)
UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:25:00 PM

DARKANGEL if you click the youtube link you will see a promo video for MBM v2.0 lol ^_^

As  for the weekend that is only to show everyone what will actually be in the new version, v2.0 won't be ready for a number of months, We need to crowd fund first so we can pay peole on freelancer and other similar place for additional graphics, audio and overall game design. We will also be using a different engine to the one shown in the video but that was just made to show you what we expect it to look like in the future.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:11:26 PM

when you means we you saying you and admin are inside the project or just a great member supporting this great game anyway yes and yes the new version sounds and will be amazing to play it ,the time is our enemy but together we will make it happen,on the crowfunding ,admin could again put the contracts or shares name as you wanna ,soo all who bought will be supporting it as well will get beneficts from the game the same way contracts actually doing but as always admin is your choise
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:13:19 AM

DARKANGEL if you click the youtube link you will see a promo video for MBM v2.0 lol ^_^

As  for the weekend that is only to show everyone what will actually be in the new version, v2.0 won't be ready for a number of months, We need to crowd fund first so we can pay peole on freelancer and other similar place for additional graphics, audio and overall game design. We will also be using a different engine to the one shown in the video but that was just made to show you what we expect it to look like in the future.

hey where is the link at for the video, i am not showing any links embeded in your reply post.... or are you saying if i go back on look at older posts i can find a link?

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:47:25 AM

depends on how will this work.
graphics are cool
I like the mybitmine because it is a "background game" - so you can go in the meantime of other tasks,
I am worried with this kind of look, it will become a full game that you need to sit all the time and play...

I can understand your worries, but no need to fear. The game will still be playable like MBMv1, where you make your Workers do all the dirty work, while you sit back and relax. There will however also be an option to manually dig for resources in your Mine. This will require you to actually site down and play it as a full game. So there's something for everyone Smiley

when you means we you saying you and admin are inside the project or just a great member supporting this great game anyway yes and yes the new version sounds and will be amazing to play it ,the time is our enemy but together we will make it happen,on the crowfunding ,admin could again put the contracts or shares name as you wanna ,soo all who bought will be supporting it as well will get beneficts from the game the same way contracts actually doing but as always admin is your choise

Hmm I have no idea what this message means - can you please explain in more details? Smiley
knowhow

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:53:43 AM

i just asked if those user is inside the project if is your partner lol,the other part you will go for crowfunding ,you can make the same thing as contracts ,users able to buy shares from the game that will generate gold (instead bitcoins can be gold at some ratio,or bitcoins as it is now at contracts)
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:09:31 AM

i just asked if those user is inside the project if is your partner lol,the other part you will go for crowfunding ,you can make the same thing as contracts ,users able to buy shares from the game that will generate gold (instead bitcoins can be gold at some ratio,or bitcoins as it is now at contracts)

Ah yes I see - UltraFRS is just a freelancer who made the Video for us. He is not directly affiliated with us though. I will reveal my partner in due time Smiley

Regarding the Contracts, they will not be intergrated into MyBitMine v2.0 - maybe they will come back at a later stage though, but not at first. If they ever come back, they will be integrated in a way where users can buy and sell them directly from within the game. This is all just speculations at this point though and not a priority.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:16:28 PM

Ah yes I see - UltraFRS is just a freelancer who made the Video for us. He is not directly affiliated with us though. I will reveal my partner in due time Smiley

Regarding the Contracts, they will not be intergrated into MyBitMine v2.0 - maybe they will come back at a later stage though, but not at first. If they ever come back, they will be integrated in a way where users can buy and sell them directly from within the game. This is all just speculations at this point though and not a priority.

Ok thank you for the clarification, even though i was not the one who asked the question. I still do enjoy reading the responses that benefit the whole group who plays the game  Wink

MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 01:54:38 PM

Ok thank you for the clarification, even though i was not the one who asked the question. I still do enjoy reading the responses that benefit the whole group who plays the game  Wink

This is exactly why I decided that all communication between me and users go through BCT. So that others can view my responses and reduce the amount of identical questions Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 03:59:12 PM

This is exactly why I decided that all communication between me and users go through BCT. So that others can view my responses and reduce the amount of identical questions Smiley

Yeah i can totally see your point, i would imagine would be a nightmare if it was only you and someone else working on this game. If people would submit private support tickets and another person had same question would spend lots of time on same topic lol

MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Ok thank you for the clarification, even though i was not the one who asked the question. I still do enjoy reading the responses that benefit the whole group who plays the game  Wink

Yeah i can totally see your point, i would imagine would be a nightmare if it was only you and someone else working on this game. If people would submit private support tickets and another person had same question would spend lots of time on same topic lol

We would have to spend all our time responding to tickets indeed xD
knowhow

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:57:19 PM

well as you said better reply that willl avoid the repeated questions made alone from several users anyway im pretty sure the new game will rock more and more people will come im exiting cant wait for it happen  Grin
Clifhanger12

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:21:54 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 12:39:39 AM by Clifhanger12

In a sense the style is very similar to pokemon, Top down, 2D, RPG style.

Seems a couple of people have already seen the video I may as well post it now, This  video will be in the OP and the new MBM v2.0 Thread when both of them go live.

https://youtu.be/c-ADKtan1Zk

Enjoy!

P.S I created a Signature Image if anyone want's to use it on forums  they frequent for MBM.

Hmmm from Belgium bud? :p

About the signature, place make it way more clear.
Can hardly read MyBitMine x'D
If you're unable, I shall make one Smiley

@MyBitMine

I took a look at the promo posted on youtube Cheesy
Not bad at all Cheesy
I do would like to suggest couple minor things, to improve gameflow:
-Give each building @ 'overview' page a specif icon so we know by looking what building is exactly what one Cheesy
-Please do prove us with possible locations and/or times when to find the extra events, searching all over the mine/map would consume allot of time :p
 -Currently at the very top you could read "MyBitMine V2.0 Lite" or something like that, when In active use I would change that to => MyBitMine: [CurrentGoldAmount]* , Mining: [Status]**

Just some small things that came through my mind while watching it Smiley

**For the [CurrentGoldAmount] I would only use integers, detail can be seen in the stats?
**With [Status] I would mine something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: 2h4m24s
Ofcourse the Mining would decrease because it would indicate an active status and the countdown till next captcha or whatever Cheesy When not mining it would say something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: Go Work!
And that with the "Go Work!" being clickable to go fast forward to the mining Cheesy
knowhow

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:56:30 AM

i guess admin can put some of them on the game ,but now we got a time to see it happen and the crowfunding  project being funded and then we will be on transaction into the new game more friendly Grin
UltraFRS

Activity: 366

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:57:30 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 06:08:32 AM by UltraFRS

Seems a couple of people have already seen the video I may as well post it now, This  video will be in the OP and the new MBM v2.0 Thread when both of them go live.

Enjoy!

P.S I created a Signature Image if anyone want's to use it on forums  they frequent for MBM.

@MyBitMine

Not bad at all Cheesy
-Give each building @ 'overview' page a specif icon so we know by looking what building is exactly what one Cheesy
-Please do prove us with possible locations and/or times when to find the extra events, searching all over the mine/map would consume allot of time :p
 -Currently at the very top you could read "MyBitMine V2.0 Lite" or something like that, when In active use I would change that to => MyBitMine: [CurrentGoldAmount]* , Mining: [Status]**

**For the [CurrentGoldAmount] I would only use integers, detail can be seen in the stats?
**With [Status] I would mine something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: 2h4m24s
Ofcourse the Mining would decrease because it would indicate an active status and the countdown till next captcha or whatever Cheesy When not mining it would say something like this: MyBitMine: 432.019 , Mining: Go Work!
And that with the "Go Work!" being clickable to go fast forward to the mining Cheesy

I still have the PDN file saved somewhere with each layer (think's it's in my dropbox) so will edit it later when I get back from Training and no I'm from the UK lol

Also the stuff you see in the "Promo Video" will be vastly changed as it is purely an example game I made to show what MBM want's itto look and feel life, The actual version of MBM V2 will be made in RPGJS or Unity (If I can convince him to use it :p)
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:17:05 PM

With the resource market being closed, I'll never get enough Iron to upgrade further. Is it that hard to re-open in? Or is it closed on purpose?
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:18:43 PM

well as you said better reply that willl avoid the repeated questions made alone from several users anyway im pretty sure the new game will rock more and more people will come im exiting cant wait for it happen  Grin

for the love of god, why do we need to keep talking about the new game version. I am dying here waiting to try out the new version. I really hope it is up and running this weekend

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 06:21:19 PM

Seems a couple of people have already seen the video I may as well post it now, This  video will be in the OP and the new MBM v2.0 Thread when both of them go live.

Enjoy!

P.S I created a Signature Image if anyone want's to use it on forums  they frequent for MBM.

@MyBitMine

Not bad at all Cheesy

i do think the coloring needs to be changed a bit so does not all blend in and make it a little bit easier to read. Maybe some neon colors in wording would help  Wink

knowhow

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:21:51 PM

With the resource market being closed, I'll never get enough Iron to upgrade further. Is it that hard to re-open in? Or is it closed on purpose?

if you had read this topic ,you should already know that had a bug inside the marketplace soo till new version lives we will stay without it soo be patient i cant saw how many time till new version comes but sound to be great and the marketplace will be there soo for the moment you will have to invest more time or more bitcoins into the game
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 04:11:49 AM

if you had read this topic ,you should already know that had a bug inside the marketplace soo till new version lives we will stay without it soo be patient i cant saw how many time till new version comes but sound to be great and the marketplace will be there soo for the moment you will have to invest more time or more bitcoins into the game

Well i personally dont mind investing more time. I work from home so my work computer is like 10 inches from my personal computer so i can sit there and do captchas while i work 9 - 12 hours shifts lol Cool

asztar7

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:05:58 AM

you probably know, but the rotators do not function properly
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: