Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RE-OPENED! MyBitMine.co | New Type Of Faucet | Get Bitcoin From Playing  (Read 170883 times)
MyBitMine (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:53:12 PM

Joined the game. I am a fan of MMORPG text based game. i liked the concept But it's a really slow one. There should be some extra activities that the user can do while they wait. If you can Make it more like a game than a faucet, in that way people will enjoy it.

Well, it basically is a faucet but gamified. However, I would love to hear some suggestions on what other features I could include in order to make it eve more game-like.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 05:01:25 PM

I have updated the referral page to show how much gold you earned from each referral, as requested by the community.

Let me know if you have any other things you would like changed.
kingsbitcoins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:40:19 PM

Hi i recently signed up for your game and i have been investing Bitcoin for upgrades and auto mining.  This is a unique game web game you have made.  I like it, thank you for creating it.  Im ref 38 so i got in early(for the beta i think).  I have posted on one forum so people will sign up.  People are requesting payment proofs.  I of course am no where near the million to cash out.  I have one question in regards of cashing out.  How long does it take you to process that? 
You guys really need a design to get people attracted to the site.  Stick figures are cute but you need something better.  Hunt down a Graphics Designer.
You need to add something to the premium members.  Its just not worth what your asking IMO.  I would suggest a gold multiplier.  Also i don't really understand the selling of other resources.  The resources have little to no value to the game.  It does leave it open to alot more growth of the game however.  Using different resources and refining them. etc etc.
Anyways i want to be apart of your game and its success. 
risk91

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:19:20 AM

excuse me admin...
i'm glad to see ref's update..
the update is see gold earned from ref.. Smiley

maybe u can update about recycle ref..
it's pretty good..  Cheesy Cheesy
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:17:07 AM

keep the graphics simple as it stands out from so many other game sites. i keep getting "Resource Limit Is Reached" as more people join it will happen more often. overall a great faucet/game. as others have said it is slow what do they want captchas every minute? as with other games it is slow at earning gold at the start but it will get faster as people advance, then these complainers will stop complaining Smiley

the best faucet instant payment
maxpaynezzz

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:55:57 AM

Joined the game. I am a fan of MMORPG text based game. i liked the concept But it's a really slow one. There should be some extra activities that the user can do while they wait. If you can Make it more like a game than a faucet, in that way people will enjoy it.

Well, it basically is a faucet but gamified. However, I would love to hear some suggestions on what other features I could include in order to make it eve more game-like.

Well it could be the simplest stupidest thing, like add the minesweeper at the main page when it counts down ;p

I wouldn't say that the game is too slow - you cant expect to win millions over a day. I believe the making of this game while being new experience, fun and challenge, is also a way of earning a bit, and giving away too many bonuses will only end up in a loss.

There is someone preparing the graphics already.

And multipliers while a cool idea which i would like to get would probably be too expensive.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 11:22:50 AM

Hi i recently signed up for your game and i have been investing Bitcoin for upgrades and auto mining.  This is a unique game web game you have made.  I like it, thank you for creating it.  Im ref 38 so i got in early(for the beta i think).  I have posted on one forum so people will sign up.  People are requesting payment proofs.  I of course am no where near the million to cash out.  I have one question in regards of cashing out.  How long does it take you to process that?  
You guys really need a design to get people attracted to the site.  Stick figures are cute but you need something better.  Hunt down a Graphics Designer.
You need to add something to the premium members.  Its just not worth what your asking IMO.  I would suggest a gold multiplier.  Also i don't really understand the selling of other resources.  The resources have little to no value to the game.  It does leave it open to alot more growth of the game however.  Using different resources and refining them. etc etc.
Anyways i want to be apart of your game and its success.  

Thank you very much for your feedback Smiley
Yes you got in early but the game is still in the early beta stages. Withdrawals will be handled as soon as I see them. Some options for automatic withdrawal will also come later in the development of this game.

I love that you find the stickmen cute - I designed them myself in MS Paint. However, I definetely am not a graphics designer myself, and other images are indeed needed. However, as the game is still in beta - it isn't my first priority. There is one person working on designing the mine and allegedly someone working on other images. However, if the site ever generates enough income then I'll hire someone to design the images if there are no good ones available.

A gold multiplier is sadly out of the question. I would rather not enable any options for users to pay for earning more gold. That's when it starts becoming a ponzi where users invest in order to earn. The resources and everything is currently being tested - and prices of things might be altered later on to make sure that everything has value.

The idea with refining resources seems like a good one. I will see if I can come up with something based on that. I do however agree that Premium Miners should have more benefits. Currently, I have come up with nothing proper for them though.

excuse me admin...

it's pretty good..  Cheesy Cheesy

There is another update to the referral system coming along. Where you will be able to buy active referrals and possibly recycle them. It will be a while before it's done though.

keep the graphics simple as it stands out from so many other game sites. i keep getting "Resource Limit Is Reached" as more people join it will happen more often. overall a great faucet/game. as others have said it is slow what do they want captchas every minute? as with other games it is slow at earning gold at the start but it will get faster as people advance, then these complainers will stop complaining Smiley

Can you post a screenshot of this "resource limit is reached" problem? I'm not sure  how to understand it. Probably will have to move hosting though.
Otherwise, thank you for your feedback.

Well it could be the simplest stupidest thing, like add the minesweeper at the main page when it counts down ;p

I wouldn't say that the game is too slow - you cant expect to win millions over a day. I believe the making of this game while being new experience, fun and challenge, is also a way of earning a bit, and giving away too many bonuses will only end up in a loss.

There is someone preparing the graphics already.

And multipliers while a cool idea which i would like to get would probably be too expensive.

Yea I actually considered adding flash games to the site, but somehow it doesn't seem to fit the site very much. I would rather have additional features for this game instead of mixing it with other games. Something like the "refining of resources" that was suggested by kingsbitcoin.

And I agree - if there should be a gold multiplier, then it would be so expensive that you wouldn't be able to earn BTC from it.
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:16:55 PM

The resource limit reached pops with failed logins, too much traffic i guess
risk91

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:21:26 PM

excuse me admin...

it's pretty good..  Cheesy Cheesy

There is another update to the referral system coming along. Where you will be able to buy active referrals and possibly recycle them. It will be a while before it's done though.

yeah..
that's good bro.. Smiley

i'll waiting for another update ref system..
i like this game.. Smiley

but maybe update marketplace first.. Smiley

good luck bro.. Wink

long time no see..  Cheesy Cheesy
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:32:50 PM

Will put the site into maintenance mode in a few minutes and hopefully sort out this resource problem.
risk91

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 12:35:58 PM

Will put the site into maintenance mode in a few minutes and hopefully sort out this resource problem.

okay bro..

now, maintenance what for??
ref again or marketplace??
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

Btw add a news section with list of changes on site maybe?
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 05:15:54 PM

Never got confirmation email Sad
Again!
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:18:57 PM

I considered this but would rather keep it here and make room for future links in the navbar.

Never got confirmation email Sad
Again!

I will message you regarding this
risk91

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 01:26:04 PM

agree...
so we can know all of the changes before and after.. Smiley

good luck bro.. Wink
see you soon.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Mawo123

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:26:44 AM

I have noticed a inconsistency in the gold payed out.  I have keep record of my last 7, 5 minute mining periods.  Here are the results:

Test 1: 160.00 -> 164.16 increase of 4.16 gold

Test 2: 164.16 -> 169.36 increase of 5.20 gold

Test 3: 169.36 -> 172.48 increase of 3.12 gold

Test 4: 172.48 -> 176.64 increase of 4.16 gold

Test 5: 176.64 -> 180.80 increase of 4.16 gold

Test 6: 180.80 -> 181.84 increase of 1.04 gold (resource limit reached)

Test 7: 181.84 -> 184.96 increase of 3.12 gold

The only upgrades I have is pickaxe level 2.  With no pickaxe level and with one pickaxe level the payout was correct and consistent.

Like the game so far.  Started yesterday and this seems to be something that will set this site apart from the regular faucet.  A question I have is: what are the max levels for the upgrades?
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:18:32 AM

That issue was connected to low bandwidth in alpha and the intervals a game checked the mining.
It counts mined gold every server minute, not every minute You are mining. So it works differently a bit if You start at 0 seconds and at 45 seconds.
At least thats what admin said in alpha. Maybe now with changed server it can be fixed.
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:43:30 AM

I have noticed a inconsistency in the gold payed out.  I have keep record of my last 7, 5 minute mining periods.  Here are the results:

Test 1: 160.00 -> 164.16 increase of 4.16 gold

Test 2: 164.16 -> 169.36 increase of 5.20 gold

Test 3: 169.36 -> 172.48 increase of 3.12 gold

Test 4: 172.48 -> 176.64 increase of 4.16 gold

Test 5: 176.64 -> 180.80 increase of 4.16 gold

Test 6: 180.80 -> 181.84 increase of 1.04 gold (resource limit reached)

Test 7: 181.84 -> 184.96 increase of 3.12 gold

The only upgrades I have is pickaxe level 2.  With no pickaxe level and with one pickaxe level the payout was correct and consistent.

Like the game so far.  Started yesterday and this seems to be something that will set this site apart from the regular faucet.  A question I have is: what are the max levels for the upgrades?

Yes as Maxpaynezzz explained, your time of mining has something to say in this. However, you shouldn't get less than 1 gold per minute. It is defintely a resource problem and I am already in the process of moving servers. Thank you for your tests though - it is a big help since I am not playing this game myself.
maxpaynezzz

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:57:58 AM

I'm not sure if You want it, but i have "tuned" a bit the front page info. I think i have fixed some typos and mistakes, tho english isn't my native language, so there still might be some kind of a mistake. I think it could be a bit shortened, as it take a lot of space on the page.

So this is your mine, huh? Now what is this all about? Well, let me explain. Your mine is the primary element of this game. This is where you go to work and dig for resources. To begin with, you receive a little gold every minute, but you will be able to upgrade your mine later on to increase the amount of gold mined and even earn iron, coal & gems as well!

Mining for resources is pretty easy. First, take a look at the bottom of this page. There is a small captcha game you need to complete to start mining. We call this "actively mining" but it simply means that you are working for your resources. Go ahead, give it a try! You will notice that a timer appears which counts downwards. This timer lets you know how long you have to wait until you need to actively mine again.

You earn resources every minute while actively mining. However, don't you want to increase the amount you earn? Or maybe you might be interested in waiting longer before next active mining session? Take a look at the upgrade tab! You will be able to increase the amount of gold you earn every minute, and even prolong your mining sessions to be able to wait longer before having to actively mine again. Also feel free to browse other sections of this site to find some more useful things. Good luck mining ! Smiley

No idea of that suits You but maybe i can help just a tiny bit Smiley
MyBitMine (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:20:23 AM

I'm not sure if You want it, but i have "tuned" a bit the front page info. I think i have fixed some typos and mistakes, tho english isn't my native language, so there still might be some kind of a mistake. I think it could be a bit shortened, as it take a lot of space on the page.

So this is your mine, huh? Now what is this all about? Well, let me explain. Your mine is the primary element of this game. This is where you go to work and dig for resources. To begin with, you receive a little gold every minute, but you will be able to upgrade your mine later on to increase the amount of gold mined and even earn iron, coal & gems as well!

Mining for resources is pretty easy. First, take a look at the bottom of this page. There is a small captcha game you need to complete to start mining. We call this "actively mining" but it simply means that you are working for your resources. Go ahead, give it a try! You will notice that a timer appears which counts downwards. This timer lets you know how long you have to wait until you need to actively mine again.

You earn resources every minute while actively mining. However, don't you want to increase the amount you earn? Or maybe you might be interested in waiting longer before next active mining session? Take a look at the upgrade tab! You will be able to increase the amount of gold you earn every minute, and even prolong your mining sessions to be able to wait longer before having to actively mine again. Also feel free to browse other sections of this site to find some more useful things. Good luck mining ! Smiley

No idea of that suits You but maybe i can help just a tiny bit Smiley

Thank you very much, Max! You will be able to see this new text on the mining page after the next maintenance period Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: