Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P  (Read 78339 times)
piotr_n
Legendary

Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 12:20:46 PM

Pirate isnt returning anything. He sent all the money to zeekrewards.com
How do you know that?

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
PGP fingerprint: AB9E A551 E262 A87A 13BB  9059 1BE7 B545 CDF3 FD0E
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 12:22:32 PM

How do you know that?

Its quite obvious if you have been following things.

piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 12:24:44 PM

How do you know that?

Smiley What sort of argument is that?

IMO you don't know shit @bitcoin.me - and it's been quite obvious for me, because I have been following the things you were posting.
Even my niece knows more than you. And she is 7...

Check out gocoin - my original project of full bitcoin node & cold wallet written in Go.
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 12:38:37 PM

How do you know that?

IMO you don't know shit @bitcoin.me - and it's been quite obvious for me, because I have been following the things you were posting.
-Zeek rewards ponzi offers 10.5% per week - Pirate claims to be earning 10.5% per week
-Zeek rewards gets shut down August 17th - Pirate folds August 17th
-Trendon's wife has/had zeek rewards affiliate stuff on her twitter, so they at least had knowledge of zeek and probably had some cash in it.

It'd make sense.
Whether that means that pirate investors might see a few percent back (Zeek had $225 million in assets to cover their >$600 million in liabilities, and legal costs will shave off some of that, but zeek rewards creditors may get back some cents on the dollar) is as yet unknown.
tbcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 12:48:51 PM

How do you know that?

-Zeek rewards ponzi offers 10.5% per week - Pirate claims to be earning 10.5% per week
-Trendon's wife has/had zeek rewards affiliate stuff on her twitter, so they at least had knowledge of zeek and probably had some cash in it.

It'd make sense.
Whether that means that pirate investors might see a few percent back (Zeek had $225 million in assets to cover their >$600 million in liabilities, and legal costs will shave off some of that, but zeek rewards creditors may get back some cents on the dollar) is as yet unknown.

For those who believe that the address 1DkyBEKt5S2GDtv7aQw6rQepAvnsRyHoYM is of pirate, we do not care if HE lost money in zeekrewards, because at the moment of close BTCST he was about 500k bitcoins in their hands.

Sorry for my bad english Wink
Bitcoin card for deposit and payment + Little POS
Donations:1N65efiNUhH6sEQg7Z6oUC76kJS9Yhevyf
piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 12:50:17 PM

How do you know that?

It'd make sense.
Which one is the Pirate's wife twitter account?

piotr_n
Legendary

aka tonikt

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 02:01:10 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2012, 02:54:16 PM by piotr_n

It'd make sense.
Which one is the Pirate's wife twitter account?
So you don't know where is the Pirate wife's alleged twitter account - but you do know that she "has/had zeek rewards affiliate stuff on her twitter"
Yeah, that would makes sense... a lot of sense! Cheesy

If you don't believe in what Pirate says, how can you be so sure that he even has a wife? Smiley
I mean, according to my knowledge, the only info about Prate having a wife came from Pirate itself - didn't it?

Q - Are you running a drug ring and laundering money for Silk Road?
A - Are you kidding me? I live in the US.  If anything I was doing was illegal, my CPA, attorneys, and scariest... my wife would have my head.  So to make it clear, nothing I'm associated with is illegal.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 06:54:12 PM

Why are PPT issuers so scared of this ass hat pirateat40 aka PonzyClown?
Why can't you guys team up and apply some serious pressure on PonzyClown to end this fiasco?

I am sure  some of the PPT investors will back you up and help you to take down this scammer for good.

Ignorant troll detected. If he only knew what was going on...

NOTHING Smiley

Yes, You know NOTHING of what is going on...   Keep trolling...

(message to Goat about the meaning of "troll" removed)

Goayt, did you send your evil ninjas with chop sticks to slice and dice scammer Trendon?
Do not forget to record it how this lowlife scumbag is begging for mercy while transferring back the stolen coins. LOL
NB! Ninjas chop sticks and not the Lego ninjas!

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2012, 07:54:24 PM

How do you know that?

It'd make sense.

It would also explain why Pirate was worried about the BTCUSD price going up too high. If he had been running the ponzi himself the BTCUSD price would have been irrelevant to him.

On the other hand, in the week after August 17th Pirate was still claiming to be able to pay out everything. If all the funds had been in zeekrewards then he should have known that he wouldn't be able to get them out anymore.

cjgames.com
MoPac

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 10:14:36 PM

It would also explain why Pirate was worried about the BTCUSD price going up too high. If he had been running the ponzi himself the BTCUSD price would have been irrelevant to him.

On the other hand, in the week after August 17th Pirate was still claiming to be able to pay out everything. If all the funds had been in zeekrewards then he should have known that he wouldn't be able to get them out anymore.

Pirate has now in IRC today denied knowing anything about Zeek or having any involvement with it.

He has not deviated from his standard course of showing up every once in a while and saying absolutely nothing substantive about payments or even anything meta about why information is restricted.
btharper

Activity: 389

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:24:16 AM

Why would I shit myself wathing you doing exactly what I once asked you to do?

So how is it going Goat with you suing Pirate - still planing doing it?
Because I really don't think so - you will be the one who gets sued. You and Nefario.
And you will both end up in jail, so you are definitely the ones who should be shitting themselves now Smiley
I'm curious how Nefario would be at fault for this in any way. His system was used for the bonds sure, but he's simply running a service that allows pretty much anyone to sell whatever they've got shares of to sell. At the time PPTs were an investment (of debatable quality, but that's not the point I'm making). So Nefario did what he's good at. Running GLBSE (I imagine most people would be pretty angry if he just shut it down). So all we're left with is that Goat sold more shares of his debt with Pirate and that you think Nefario and Goat are best buddies, the same person, or all part of your tinfoil hat conspiracy (Be careful, Goat's psychic powers can penetrate through aluminum foil, that's how he brainwashed me).

But really I just want you to fuck off with your small pecker and crawl into a hole without internet for the rest of your life.

If you really care so much, Goat said that Theymos has seen his account balance. If you want to publicly out his shameful lying, just take that claim up with Theymos. The dastardly, lying Goat will surely be banned or marked a scammer for lying ways if your fantasy holds up.
btharper

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:26:22 AM

How do you know that?

It'd make sense.

My impression is that he was more worried about a sudden spike in BTCUSD price, like if he was repayed $100 to purchase 10BTC@$10USD/BTC and the price suddenly jumped to $12USD/BTC then he'd be short several coins. Not that it matters much now.
Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 12:45:24 AM

Because I really don't think so - you will be the one who gets sued. You and Nefario.
And you will both end up in jail, so you are definitely the ones who should be shitting themselves now Smiley
I'm curious how Nefario would be at fault for this in any way. His system was used for the bonds sure, but he's simply running a service that allows pretty much anyone to sell whatever they've got shares of to sell. At the time PPTs were an investment (of debatable quality, but that's not the point I'm making). So Nefario did what he's good at. Running GLBSE (I imagine most people would be pretty angry if he just shut it down). So all we're left with is that Goat sold more shares of his debt with Pirate and that you think Nefario and Goat are best buddies, the same person, or all part of your tinfoil hat conspiracy (Be careful, Goat's psychic powers can penetrate through aluminum foil, that's how he brainwashed me).

Suing Nefario due to PPT bonds would be like suing the Nasdaq after Enron. Not terribly likely to be succesful...
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 01:21:16 AM

Suing Nefario due to PPT bonds would be like suing the Nasdaq after Enron. Not terribly likely to be succesful...

I'm sure it would be TOTALLY worth while suing me, I imagine my hat and ocarina collection (both rather small) would be worth....something. Perhaps my phone? Or the nice pair of shoes I've recently bought.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 01:30:21 AM

I'm sure it would be TOTALLY worth while suing me, I imagine my hat and ocarina collection (both rather small) would be worth....something. Perhaps my phone? Or the nice pair of shoes I've recently bought.

Mmm, better be prepared though. Sometimes these legal folks have a "shoot first and ask later" mentality. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to take down GLBSE for some initial investigation - only to decide later that the request was not justified. Then you'd have to sue them back for the damage the take down did cost you... and everyone else.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
Nefario

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 01:33:52 AM

Mmm, better be prepared though. Sometimes these legal folks have a "shoot first and ask later" mentality. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to take down GLBSE for some initial investigation - only to decide later that the request was not justified. Then you'd have to sue them back for the damage the take down did cost you... and everyone else.

Can't really take down GLBSE, attempts to do so would only result to us moving to a different domain and set of servers.

I suppose I've got a couple of pairs of nice sun glasses.

Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 01:43:50 AM

Can't really take down GLBSE, attempts to do so would only result to us moving to a different domain and set of servers.
Glad to hear that!

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
btharper

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 01:55:04 AM

That's just what your lawyer would get in fees for defending you, at least if the legal system in the UK works anything like it does here in the US.

Just imagine all the trinkets lawyers must own, that or they'll all make good friends with pawn shop owners
Nefario

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 02:20:45 AM

That's just what your lawyer would get in fees for defending you, at least if the legal system in the UK works anything like it does here in the US.

Just imagine all the trinkets lawyers must own, that or they'll all make good friends with pawn shop owners

I don't think I would even NEED a lawyer, I mean, even if I agree with whatever they're asking for, I'm not worth anything. Can't get blood from a stone.

imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2012, 02:39:43 AM

I don't think I would even NEED a lawyer, I mean, even if I agree with whatever they're asking for, I'm not worth anything. Can't get blood from a stone.

That might be true, but that probably won't be true forever.

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: