Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: shits about to get real ladies and gentlemen. the new economy starts now.  (Read 3363 times)
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:44:17 PM

Great post Amy.. I think allot of people would be surprised how nice everyone is there. Smiley it's not surprising that the majority of New users that find out about nem stay.

Thanks. Smiley

I don't have the skills to contribute to the development of NEM so I am just doing what I can. NEM is just as much about connecting people and forming meaningful relationships than it is a financial revolution, and I feel like I can at least contribute to that part and try and set some sort of a positive example. Honestly, I want NEM to be a part of a bigger revolution than just a financial one. I want it to spark the beginning of a new age for all people on this planet. It might sound utopian, but hey... maybe it's no coincidence that NEM was started by "utopianfuture".

I think we are in an age of technology that puts us on the cusp of something truly amazing. Many people might not see it yet, but I think some of us here in the crypto communities do. Cryptocurrency is certainly a part of these major global changes. I've researched literally every cryptocurrency that exists right now, and NEM is the only one that I feel like truly aligns with my vision for the future. That's why I am dedicating a good portion of my time to doing whatever I can to make it great.

With a demanding job and generally full schedule as it is, sometimes I probably spend TOO much time on NEM, but that's how important it has become to me. Smiley

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
dbgirl

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:27:34 PM

Also, clones don't normally sell 9999 pure gold and 999 silver bullion coins: http://altnemo.com/ and https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2368.0

The Perth Mint and four nines fine. Nice!

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Faltnemo.com%2Fstatic%2Fimg%2Fgold_c10.png&t=545&c=rJnwC_SgbRNCPA
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:05:30 PM

First of all I want to state that I really like BTC as a technology. Bitcoin brought us all here together and gave us something to believe in, a better future. I am not talking about the speculators and money makers in Crypto, I am talking about us, true believers that believe in technology, that believe into a better, more independent and surely fairer financial worldwide system.

The thing that I don't like about the die hard bitcoiners out there is that to them every new coin aside BTC is a clone followed by a scam!! I agree that majority of 500 coins out there are scams and get quick rich schemes, but I don't understand how all of the bitcoiners can live in denial and don't see a competition out there.

Well gentleman, let me tell you something, you better keep developing "your" beloved BTC and return to the ground about your untouchable nature. Because if you don't, there will be better, more efficient etc.. technology than Bitcoin in the future. You will be surpassed. I am not saying this will be NEM, even though I invested into it. I hope it will be!

The proof??
Take a look into the history to see that advancement and especially technological advancement is unavoidable and has become a daily routine. After all, thanks to this advancement, we are all here on this forum.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

First of all I want to state that I really like BTC as a technology. Bitcoin brought us all here together and gave us something to believe in, a better future. I am not talking about the speculators and money makers in Crypto, I am talking about us, true believers that believe in technology, that believe into a better, more independent and surely fairer financial worldwide system.

The thing that I don't like about the die hard bitcoiners out there is that to them every new coin aside BTC is a clone followed by a scam!! I agree that majority of 500 coins out there are scams and get quick rich schemes, but I don't understand how all of the bitcoiners can live in denial and don't see a competition out there.

Well gentleman, let me tell you something, you better keep developing "your" beloved BTC and return to the ground about your untouchable nature. Because if you don't, there will be better, more efficient etc.. technology than Bitcoin in the future. You will be surpassed. I am not saying this will be NEM, even though I invested into it. I hope it will be!

The proof??
Take a look into the history to see that advancement and especially technological advancement is unavoidable and has become a daily routine. After all, thanks to this advancement, we are all here on this forum.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 05:37:58 PM

Great post Amy.. I think allot of people would be surprised how nice everyone is there. Smiley it's not surprising that the majority of New users that find out about nem stay.

Thanks. Smiley

I don't have the skills to contribute to the development of NEM so I am just doing what I can. NEM is just as much about connecting people and forming meaningful relationships than it is a financial revolution, and I feel like I can at least contribute to that part and try and set some sort of a positive example. Honestly, I want NEM to be a part of a bigger revolution than just a financial one. I want it to spark the beginning of a new age for all people on this planet. It might sound utopian, but hey... maybe it's no coincidence that NEM was started by "utopianfuture".

I think we are in an age of technology that puts us on the cusp of something truly amazing. Many people might not see it yet, but I think some of us here in the crypto communities do. Cryptocurrency is certainly a part of these major global changes. I've researched literally every cryptocurrency that exists right now, and NEM is the only one that I feel like truly aligns with my vision for the future. That's why I am dedicating a good portion of my time to doing whatever I can to make it great.

With a demanding job and generally full schedule as it is, sometimes I probably spend TOO much time on NEM, but that's how important it has become to me. Smiley

+1 on just about everything you just said!

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 05:39:33 PM

PoW -> PoS -> PoI..

nuff said.

I am soooo happy about the roadmap, but I am really happy about PoI.  PoS just encourages people to hoard.  A real economy should be based on people spending money. 

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:12:44 PM

Is it written from scratch entirely now? I thought it was a fork of NXT with significant changes/additions.

Why start from scratch? NXT has been around almost  a year now and seems pretty solid.
Nope totally different.. There are so many difference Im not guna list them cos it would be a pain in the ads to do it on mobile. Il edit this post later..

It's not just nxt with a few differences though.. They are world's apart.

They decided to do it from scratch because there was a lot of issues with nxt and nxt doesn't allow for some things that they wanted to do.. So it had to be written from scratch.

He's right. I checked it out some time ago, and the original plan to simply clone Nxt was abandoned in February. Ever since then, it's been a coded-from-scratch project. That's why it's taken so long for it to go into production.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:15:32 PM

Pretty funny to see people calling NEM a clone.

Beta starts soon (don't want to leak the announcement here), so you still have a chance to get some cheap NEMstake for at least the next few hours: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/market/12465186738101000735

Feel free to help out with beta testing, too: https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2526.0

Thanks for the tip, but...

(Damn, I should have bought when a NEMstake was below 20K...but I just had to wait for the price to go lower...)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:19:25 PM

A big part of NEM is also the community. As a moderator on the NEM forums and an active contributor to our threads here on BTT, I try to make sure that a friendly and helpful environment is always maintained. One of my own personal goals for NEM is to make it one of the friendliest communities on the Internet, even outside the realm of cryptocurrencies. For me, a big part of this movement is moving away from the way financial systems work today. With that, comes a removal of a lot of the greed and conflict that is born of a purely capitalist society. I'm here to promote fairness, friendship, and cooperation and I hope anyone who has an interest in NEM will join me in that endeavor.

If that's your mission statement, do you have any plans to reach out to the Dogecoin community?

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:20:26 PM

A big part of NEM is also the community. As a moderator on the NEM forums and an active contributor to our threads here on BTT, I try to make sure that a friendly and helpful environment is always maintained. One of my own personal goals for NEM is to make it one of the friendliest communities on the Internet, even outside the realm of cryptocurrencies. For me, a big part of this movement is moving away from the way financial systems work today. With that, comes a removal of a lot of the greed and conflict that is born of a purely capitalist society. I'm here to promote fairness, friendship, and cooperation and I hope anyone who has an interest in NEM will join me in that endeavor.

If that's your mission statement, do you have any plans to reach out to the Dogecoin community?

How could we do that? Very NEM much wow?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
waszurHölle

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:33:27 PM

Allways funny seeing those guys with huge mining farm trying to bullshit POS coins  Grin
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:46:48 AM

Other than the guy that just hasn't been keeping up on NEM, it is getting really tiring seeing HERO Members that bash anything other than Bitcoin.

Other than the few I know, I usually only witness FUD made out of technobabble.

The Hero guys are the best fudders of them all.

If you arent talking Bitcoin, just be careful that they arent just protecting their investment is all Im saying

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: