Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:09:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unofficial NONBINDING mining bond orderbook  (Read 1301 times)
ineededausername (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:19:54 AM

Enter or update a bid order
Public spreadsheet for bond sellers

Summary
This is an unofficial mining bond bid orderbook.  Its purpose is to increase liquidity in the Bitcoin mining bond market.  You are indicating your willingness to buy a specified number of generic 1 MH/s bonds at a specified price by filling out this form.  This form may be used to create "bids" without tying up coins on GLBSE for long periods of time.  

Note: To update your bid, fill the form out again and change some amounts.  Please use the same username.
Note to orderbook viewers: Please use the bottom bid for each person as the most current information about that person's demand (see previous note).

PM me to have your bids removed or modified, if you wish to do so.

(BFL)^2 < 0
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ineededausername (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 03:26:34 AM

let me know if I am doing this right.

100 shares of 1mh/s bonds at .1 BTC each.

Thanks

You're supposed to fill out the form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AilD88zTw4wWdGJfZFd6SkNnS3FBaVVEM1E1VmJiemc#gid=0

That way we have a central public spreadsheet Smiley

(BFL)^2 < 0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: