Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 [1010] 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

sp is your sp mod 6 with fee? you said so, but you didn't mention it again, you changed your mind and removed it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
du44

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:14:09 AM

sp, i have issue or "trick" with spreadcoin spmod 13 - it's actual for all versions before too with all rigs and polaris cards from 1060 to 1080ti.
When mining - i changing the mem. clock speed +- - no matter, speed immediately increases by 5%. Can you fix it and make that miner get full speed from starting?

hello
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

x32 SPMOD6 is same speed as CWIGM, all the same settings
1850 Core 850 MV across all cards 25.5 Intensity

CWIGM is locked to mine on a pussy pool. Slow connection, alot of lag and downtime. Few blocks found. Slow payouts.

Stick to the sp-mod if you want profit..

locked to pool lololoers

Other

things

with

spaces

between

them

Yup, locked to their poop pool.

Teehehe, I insulted you!

If you were professional you'd learn how to make proper paragraphs. Nothing about you is professional... Executive? Like a chair?

I'm sure in your infinite wisdom you decided to make a miner for a coin that's almost passed it's prime as far as mining goes. SIGT is a pump and dump, it doesn't pay to make a competing product there as it's not remotely long term.

And no I don't always agree with SP, hence my big rant about him not being a Claymore, that he shouldn't do a percent and a flat fee, and when he decides to just give up on projects. You're just pulling random shit out of your ass to make yourself seem bigger then you really are. I guess you're executive from that standpoint. A lot of talk and no walk. Good BS skills. Someone will believe you if you throw enough shit at the wall.

'Tis curious that there are all these new accounts coming out of the woodwork to support you... Weird almost... All the while you're in SPs thread trying to shit on what he's doing while throwing around your own product... Huh... Weird... Almost like advertising while trying to drag SP through the mud to make yourself look better... Being the upstanding individual you are you wouldn't do that would you? No, of course not...

Also, there is nothing that says you're making your miner from the ground up. As we've covered over the months here, everyone copies every elses work, it's just about how well you hide it. I'm sure your miner has the source code available for everyone to inspect... Considering how much you try to dick slap around here it wouldn't surprise me if you just copied someone elses work (probably SPs) and then made sure your development effort just went into making sure no one discovered it.

aaand - there is you other half cent ...

so ... so far - your post total a value of about 1cent in my books ... and that is being generous ...

i have my reasons why i post here about this - and the way i write ... as i explained a LONG time ago - when my personal crap ( yes - court cases with loud mouth imbeciles like you and rune ) is out of the way - THEN ill be able to come out ... till then - its nice to be a lazy typer - and quite fun actually ...

we have been working on this for a very long time - since sp screwed me back in the days of my helping him with ALL the donations and kernels he used to 'optimize' - so get your facts straight ... you know NOTHING of our history - and NOTHING of the backend dealings i have had with the sly SOB rune ...

so all your garbage about copying work that rune did? ... holy crap ... you still have your head where it shouldnt be - in the 'his' nether regions ...

CWIgm has TWO algos - about to have THREE - timetravel10 ( bitcore - btx ) next ... we are VERY careful on how we code - and how we do things ... so once again - we would NOT go to these lengths IF we hadnt made sure that this was not going to be a long term project for us ... we DO have the opensource ccminer with optimized kernels ( faster than almost ALL of 'his' kernels ) - in our private systems that we DO NOT redistribute ... see - WE stay by the license agreement ... IF we redistributed THAT private code - then we would HAVE to abide by the GPL licence - and release ALL our development on that code ... so we started a new miner ... period ... your belief in that or not - is unnecessary and unimportant ... when we have the legal copyrights in place - your words will be as moot then - as they are now ...

whether you agree or not - our source code is NOT for inspection EVER ... its closed - ours - PERIOD ... you think by confronting us with your rubbish about 'show us the code' and we will comply? ... that shows your level of intellect ... what we WILL show you - when its completely processed and set in concrete - is the copyright notices that we will have when the LAW allows us to do so ... until then - speak all the ill will you wish about it - but you and rune will be in the same rut you have always been ...

and if you wouldnt be surprised if we copied? ... well - SURPRISE buttsam! ... we will not to prove anything to you or rune - unless you are part of the legal system in australia then internationally ...

and when it comes to surprises ... i would be VERY surprised if you actually had posted something of use ... or created something of use ... or even imagined about creating something of use ... especially for the mining community in general - instead of the continuous driven you consistently spew on almost EVERY thread you have the distaste to visit and comment ...

btw - a LOT of these newbies are veteran miners ... they dont frequent BCT often ... a lot more are actual newbies - who WANT to get in on the mining scene ... while you and rune want to shred every cent from these newbies because a lot of them dont know any better - we are trying to help as best we can ...

one thing at least you can say about rune - is that he actually tries ... does it all wrong - and upsets a LOT of people - but tries ... which puts you and he in the same category - and same trough where i sit ... in my executive chair - in my office - on my computer with the real devs - where all the REAL work is done ...

surprise me bensam - surprise with some thing you do that actually provides the community with something that will help ...

ill await the surprise ... and grow VERY old in the process ...

#crysx

forstik

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

1 x 1080ti @ ~50Mh/s on SIGT = approx. $5.15/day
at 30,000 difficulty and half-reward, really???

30k difficulty is not the norm since the rewards got cut
http://nullspam.ru/nodes/signatum/

No offence, but the fluctuating difficulty isn't an issue. It's the halving and constantly dropping exchange rate that is making mining this coin mediocre.

Your calculation is also incorrect. $5.15/day sounds like something from whattomine calculator. In fact it is hardly $3.00/day with one 1080 Ti (net profit). I stopped mining SIGT at the very moment the halving was applied. Until then it was a joyride, but now SIGT is not even in the TOP 10 most profitable coins. And believe me, $5.15/day is just a beginning of what you can get out of your card. You just need to do your own research and remove whattomine from your bookmarks because NONE of the most profitable coins is listed there.

I still keep something around 2k in SIGT hoping to dump around $0.12 but the depreciation is showing signs of a long-term trend.

If you care about SIGT, support it by mining it.
If you believe in SIGT, mine more profitable coins and turn your profit into SIGT.
If you care about PROFIT, do your homework and find yourself a more lucrative coin to mine.

Hi @forstik. I use whattomine.com almost every day, but just because I don't know any better. I've been mining for over a year but mostly just ETH, ZEC, XMR and recently tried SIGT for a few days. You mentioned the lack of profitable coins there, and to "do your homework" fro a more profitable coin.

I honestly wouldn't know where to start since I am just a small scale guy with 2 6 rigs (1 AMD and 1 Nvidia) - but would you mind making some suggestions about where to at least learn about this stuff? I'm not expecting you to tell me what I should be mining but it would be great to know where I can do this research, and also to know why the most profitable stuff isn't at whattomine.com. Should I be looking in the ANNs for new coins? would you mind suggesting any good resources for learning about choosing what to mine?

Hey there,

don't get me wrong, whattomine plays a super-important role in mining environment - it creates mainstream mining. Huge number of miners make decisions based exclusively on it. And for casual miners it's perfectly OK. Hey, we've all been there - bought first 1080 Ti, downloaded EWBF or Claymore, visited whattomine and started mining Zcash or ETH. This way you can achieve a low yet steady income without much effort.

But you can do better. Much better.

Take a look at the algos, that are mined at yiimp, zpool & suprnova. Go through the forums. Check new coins and new algos.  Forget whattomine . Their calculations are often far from reality and some coins seem to be rather uninteresting while it's complete opposite in reality. Even if you insert tested overclocked hashrates, it gives you really strange results based on CURRENT prices and OUTDATED difficulty settings.

Unless you have a small farm running on profitability-switching miner and covert mining profits into BTC or ETH multiple times during the day, current prices shouldn't be what you look at.

Don't be afraid to be an early adopter of a certain coin which you see a potential in. Use one of your rigs for experiments. You will be able to mine thousands of that coin in two or three days and you can take on another one. In a few months, you will have tons of altcoins. Some of them will not increase in value, but some of them will make you a fortune and compensate you for the rest.

I mine even coins others dare to touch and sell them during pumps. Good trading strategy combined with patience will increase your mining revenue by 50-100% easy.

I have very simple piece of advice - TRACK EVERYTHING. Set your clock on your phone to a certain time of the day and record all the daily earnings in a spreadsheet. The crypto you receive is the only  figure you can really rely on and all your decisions should be based on these raw data.

One final advice - be EXTREMELY careful when downloading mining software from unknown sources. There are tons of vvery sophisticated infected miners that will hash for someone else (in better cases).
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:06:39 PM

Just compile krnx sources... Hashrate like paid _sp. Pool side to. For what i pay 0.05 bc, it's now 200 USD. My farm makes on nicehash in month 490 USD. And what? This prise for miner for small miners is very overpriced. But, respect for _sp for his work!

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
forstik

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

I heard that the klaust kernel is the fastest... but you can never trust an east german klaus..

His latest miner shines in groestl, myriad-groestl and neoscrypt (tested on 1070) compared to others.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:20:32 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 02:26:39 PM by sp_

I will release a new version of the nexus mod today.

- Fixed for the latest driver.
- Fixed benchmark mode
- Improved cpu code
- Added expected time in days to hit a block in the meter.

Currently testing/waiting for a block with 18 cards..

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

His latest miner shines in groestl, myriad-groestl and neoscrypt (tested on 1070) compared to others.

Klaust's Myriad-groestl is showing high rates in the miner window, but low rates on the pool

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

Nice price development for the nexus miners today...

forstik

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

I heard that the klaust kernel is the fastest... but you can never trust an east german klaus..
??
Please don't post here when you are drunk

KlausT: Keep up the good work, Klaus. Your 8.11 is a masterpiece. No brainer for multiple algos. For the rest, I rock tpruvot's 2.0 and I am super-exited about your future releases. I was never fan of sp's forks. Although his versions often look extremely well at the screenshots, the raw performance reported by the pools is a different story.

sp: I don't understand all the kicking around. There are still tons of people willing to pay for your miner. Even if your product is not the best one out there, your marketing skills are unparalleled. Especially the grudge against CWIgm is a little unsubstantiated. I think it's a great idea and I plan to support this project and take part in the beta test. Improving raw hashrate is inferior when miner-pool communication is suboptimal. But what do I know. I am just a "newbie" member here in bitcointalk, right?
yunihuni

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

sp: I don't understand all the kicking around. There are still tons of people willing to pay for your miner. Even if your product is not the best one out there, your marketing skills are unparalleled. Especially the grudge against CWIgm is a little unsubstantiated. I think it's a great idea and I plan to support this project and take part in the beta test. Improving raw hashrate is inferior when miner-pool communication is suboptimal. But what do I know. I am just a "newbie" member here in bitcointalk, right?

Because sp is greedy bitch. That's explain everything about him.

SATILIK MSI Geforce GTX1080 GAMING X 8GB [2 AYLIK]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140881
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

Only those who are jealous of SP and can not get close to his level are insulting on him. I'm ok with self-esteem and I would call him a smart guy!

yobit.net is banned from signatures
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:37:50 PM

I packing now and will send out in 10 minutes.

Code:
Nexus sp-mod private #7 build 2

- Improved performance on celeron rigs.
- Improved launchconfig on all cards.
- Device selection simililar to the -d parameter in ccminer. Seperate by comma.
- Default intensities displayed (0 intesity will turn on default).
- Improved Meter with less fluctating hashrates.
- Improved stability
- Added time in the meter (expected time to find a block with the current speed)
- Fixed to run on the latest driver 384.94

yunihuni

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:39:59 PM

Only those who are jealous of SP and can not get close to his level are insulting on him. I'm ok with self-esteem and I would call him a smart guy!

Ok, you can continue support that greedy bitch.
https://i.imgflip.com/x2cxg.jpg

SATILIK MSI Geforce GTX1080 GAMING X 8GB [2 AYLIK]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140881
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

Klaust's Myriad-groestl is showing high rates in the miner window, but low rates on the pool
Yeah. It's really wierd. I don't actually know why.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:48:28 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 03:03:04 PM by sp_

Yeah. It's really wierd. I don't actually know why.

Bugfix:

__host__ void myriadgroestl_cpu_hash(int thr_id, uint32_t threads, uint32_t startNounce, uint32_t *nounce)
{
    const uint32_t threadsperblock = 512;
   const uint32_t threadsperblock2 = 512; //1536;

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

I packing now and will send out in 10 minutes.

Code:
Nexus sp-mod private #7 build 2

- Improved performance on celeron rigs.
- Improved launchconfig on all cards.
- Device selection simililar to the -d parameter in ccminer. Seperate by comma.
- Default intensities displayed (0 intesity will turn on default).
- Improved Meter with less fluctating hashrates.
- Improved stability
- Added time in the meter (expected time to find a block with the current speed)
- Fixed to run on the latest driver 384.94

File sendt to the Nexus donators.

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:54:12 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 03:06:45 PM by sp_

With the current price and difficulty you are expected to find 1 block of nexus with 400MHASH on one day. (2 1080ti cards)

1block=$25

So the profit is around $12.5 per 1080ti card per day. (nexus sp-mod 0.05btc donation)

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:15:16 PM

I think I will try to make a gpu miner for the prime algo in nexus. It has not been done before. Not sure of the speed yet though..

thinkfar

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:27:52 PM

I think I will try to make a gpu miner for the prime algo in nexus. It has not been done before. Not sure of the speed yet though..

What do you mean "gpu miner for prime algo in nexus"? You mean mining by gpu at cpu pool in Nexus? if that, it is a big breakthrough.
Pages: « 1 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 [1010] 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: