Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 1240 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded GPU kernels.  (Read 2347498 times)
mycoin2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

We might be going back to power break even. Video cards are still sold out everywhere. New miners have no idea what's coming.

Start saving up your wad of cash for the eBay bailouts.

The smart miners were still doing 8$ a 1080ti this week. Hardly panic mode.

hi
would u share the coin u mine to reach 8$ per 1080 ti a day.
im just around 5 or 6. can really need ur help
thx!

There isn't one, he's a dumbass and if there is it's going to be gone within a day. And yes, when all the mainstream coins are diving close to negative that is most definitely time to worry. In the rare case you have a niche coin that people haven't found, they will, and once they do it'll be gone instantly.

More then likely he's just a idiot and can't calculate his profit properly. There are plenty of those around.

This whole last month was really weird, cryptos were in decline, but there were tons of miners trying to get into mining. It's not like mining just magically popped out of thin air, it was one of the worst months to get into it, but demand on GPUs is super high and continues even till today, although it looks like the smart ones stopped buying as preorders and in stock models are popping up right now at inflated prices. We aren't going to see GPU prices go back to normal for another couple weeks.

I don't think newer miners understand that mining profit chases market prices. If coins are in decline ESPECIALLY BTC you WILL be making less money, not just that, but you will be making a lot less, it just takes time for profits and whole network hash distribution to equalize. There are plenty of GPUs that were bought for mining that are in shipping, haven't been setup, or still aren't mining the right currency, all the while BTC is still receding with no bottom in sight yet. If you have a chance to send your GPUS back I would HIGHLY ADVISE you send them back. Cancel your preorder if you have one. The entire last month and a half has been in decline across all crypto markets.

If we hit $5k I'm pretty sure we're screwed. If you buy electricity at $.1kwh, which most of the US does you're going to be going negative.

Don't waste your time posting waffle, brown nosing your mates and berating smarter lads than yourself, instead look for opportunities. This whole thread is about charging a fee or a one off cost for quality service which you strongly agree with. Obviously I am not here to share my superior knowledge with chump change such as yourself, least of all free.

sp is right the markets closed down even further i managed just a poultry 5.5/6$ a card prior to electric cost the last 24 hours because of increased difficulty and a weaker btc, but that said if I dumped this weeks mining right now I am still at 11.92$ a card prior to electric.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

I'm at 20$ per card with opensource miner.

miner32342

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

please give me bitcore sp mod 5 or ready to swap

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
znak

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

SPMOD for lux possible with SMOS???
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

xcn? )))
In fact argo (skein) was making good profit as it was pumped
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:02:49 PM

We might be going back to power break even. Video cards are still sold out everywhere. New miners have no idea what's coming.

hi
thx!

There isn't one, he's a dumbass and if there is it's going to be gone within a day. And yes, when all the mainstream coins are diving close to negative that is most definitely time to worry. In the rare case you have a niche coin that people haven't found, they will, and once they do it'll be gone instantly.

More then likely he's just a idiot and can't calculate his profit properly. There are plenty of those around.

This whole last month was really weird, cryptos were in decline, but there were tons of miners trying to get into mining. It's not like mining just magically popped out of thin air, it was one of the worst months to get into it, but demand on GPUs is super high and continues even till today, although it looks like the smart ones stopped buying as preorders and in stock models are popping up right now at inflated prices. We aren't going to see GPU prices go back to normal for another couple weeks.

I don't think newer miners understand that mining profit chases market prices. If coins are in decline ESPECIALLY BTC you WILL be making less money, not just that, but you will be making a lot less, it just takes time for profits and whole network hash distribution to equalize. There are plenty of GPUs that were bought for mining that are in shipping, haven't been setup, or still aren't mining the right currency, all the while BTC is still receding with no bottom in sight yet. If you have a chance to send your GPUS back I would HIGHLY ADVISE you send them back. Cancel your preorder if you have one. The entire last month and a half has been in decline across all crypto markets.

If we hit $5k I'm pretty sure we're screwed. If you buy electricity at $.1kwh, which most of the US does you're going to be going negative.

Don't waste your time posting waffle, brown nosing your mates and berating smarter lads than yourself, instead look for opportunities. This whole thread is about charging a fee or a one off cost for quality service which you strongly agree with. Obviously I am not here to share my superior knowledge with chump change such as yourself, least of all free.

sp is right the markets closed down even further i managed just a poultry 5.5/6$ a card prior to electric cost the last 24 hours because of increased difficulty and a weaker btc, but that said if I dumped this weeks mining right now I am still at 11.92$ a card prior to electric.

What? You don't waste your time waffle (whatever that means), brown nosing (who?), berating smarter (also who)?

No shit, do you think I'm the only one looking for opportunities? It's pretty easy to pull random shit out of your ass you don't actually need to back up and chances are you can't actually do that as you don't do it for yourself.

Yes. Not sure how that relates to what we're talking about though nor would you actually share it regardless of my 'stance' and if you would you're a idiot. As I'm quite familiar with cryptos you're talking out your ass and if you aren't it's a super small niche that can be easily exploited, which leads back to my original 'it'll be gone in a day if it's not'.

I bet you are. You know there are quite a few calculators that are broken, this website https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ especially so, showing something like $40 per day for a 1070 mining Bulkwark. It's been broken since it's release and is off by anywhere to 30-50% worse then what you can mine, worst I've seen is 80%. Most coins you can't calculate with a simple difficulty/hashrate/block time/block reward/coin value calculation. That website is a stellar example of JUST that. Either the person who designed the website is an inept programmer, is trying to mislead miners, or never verifies these calculations.

Really am tired with arguing with retards around here. Hey look guys, I mined Bulkwark for $40 per day, teehee. Always verify your earnings.

xcn? )))

XCN has very low emission.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

hi
thx!

What? You don't waste your time waffle (whatever that means), brown nosing (who?), berating smarter (also who)?

No shit, do you think I'm the only one looking for opportunities? It's pretty easy to pull random shit out of your ass you don't actually need to back up and chances are you can't actually do that as you don't do it for yourself.

Yes. Not sure how that relates to what we're talking about though nor would you actually share it regardless of my 'stance' and if you would you're a idiot. As I'm quite familiar with cryptos you're talking out your ass and if you aren't it's a super small niche that can be easily exploited, which leads back to my original 'it'll be gone in a day if it's not'.

I bet you are. You know there are quite a few calculators that are broken, this website https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ especially so, showing something like $40 per day for a 1070 mining Bulkwark. It's been broken since it's release and is off by anywhere to 30-50% worse then what you can mine, worst I've seen is 80%. Most coins you can't calculate with a simple difficulty/hashrate/block time/block reward/coin value calculation. That website is a stellar example of JUST that. Either the person who designed the website is an inept programmer, is trying to mislead miners, or never verifies these calculations.

Really am tired with arguing with retards around here. Hey look guys, I mined Bulkwark for $40 per day, teehee. Always verify your earnings.

xcn? )))

XCN has very low emission.

Too much waffle in your reply, too many insults, nothing objective.

All time wasted that could of been used to leverage on your mining capacity or researching new coin opportunity. This is why it's all doom for you.

I quote actual mined quantity, using calculators is just to see what's distracting the masses from good opportunities and selling your modded software.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:18:23 PM

xcn? )))

Argo was good if you got in the first few days probably was 20$ then.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:38:45 PM

xcn? )))

None of those. Sorry guys I can't tell you. The purpose of my post was both to show that even in bad times you can make good profit, and that you shouldn't listen to anyone but everyone. Especially don't listen to bensam and sp_. :-)

ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

xcn? )))

None of those. Sorry guys I can't tell you. The purpose of my post was both to show that even in bad times you can make good profit, and that you shouldn't listen to anyone but everyone. Especially don't listen to bensam and sp_. :-)

I know exactly what coin you'r talking about, and for sure, you'r right, will not give this gold info freely too Smiley
Instead of fighting each others, and listening shitty speeches, just take this precious time to do a little research, better invested time Wink

Cheers
miner970gtx

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

xcn? )))

I know exactly what coin you'r talking about, and for sure, you'r right, will not give this gold info freely too Smiley
Instead of fighting each others, and listening shitty speeches, just take this precious time to do a little research, better invested time Wink

Cheers

Could you give a clue? Or do you want some bitcoin?
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

xcn? )))

Well if it's not on Whattomine some people are lost and it's not possible, because if it's true then Whattomine will tell you.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
saucelight

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

Well if it's not on Whattomine some people are lost and it's not possible, because if it's true then Whattomine will tell you.
Please don't say things like that, it hurts my eyes Grin Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

xcn? )))

probably raven i see you were selling 1m in no time at 100 satoshi each or more dunno...
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

xcn? )))

probably raven i see you were selling 1m in no time at 100 satoshi each or more dunno...

Wink

#crysx

Dr_Victor

Activity: 954
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

SP, where is promised LUX mod?

yobit.net is banned from signatures
exsexs1

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:46 PM

SP, where is promised LUX mod?
+1?

Not answer received to my private Message.
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

xcn? )))

I don't think some of you understand how mining works. Mining is a pie, rewards are distributed among all participants. That means the more miners hope on a coin, the less you earn. When people start earning less then lets say about average earnings they switch coins. When they switch coins, they, of course hope on other coins. This means when you're talking about mainstream coins they're a order of magnitude larger then small coins.

Lets talk context here. Zcash, just Zcash, none of the other large and mainstream cryptos has 400Mh on it. At 460s per 1070 that's 869,565 1070s. Lets assume on average each user has 3 GPU rigs, that's 18 cards, that's ~48,000 miners. The closer we get to power costs, the more desperate those users get to find new coins that they can mine at profit. That means they will load balance themselves across multiple coins, that's what they do, that's what YOU do. That's just one coin. I don't think you guys realize how close we are to oblivion when we approach energy costs on mainstream coins. Those miners wont switch off their rigs, they'll mine negative and a lot of them will find something, anything they can mine that will earn them more. That makes it much, much, much, much harder to find niche coins that earn you your profit.

When profit is up on mainstream coins that means it's much easier to reap profits on niche coins as people get lazy and complacent, like Nicehash miners. When profit goes down, everything dries up, especially now days when we have many more miners then we had say a year ago. That's a lot more eyeballs and a lot more people search for those niche coins. Where you could mine a niche coin for months before, you get days. I mined one for about 9 months last year before it was eventually whored out and now it no longer produces as most people know about it. Coins are generally non-renewable, once enough people find out about it to equalize it with mainstream coins it's dead.

It's pretty hilarious that some of you think that mainstream coins have absolutely no impact on your lives, they do, the entire crypto scene rotates around them.

xcn? )))

Yup and then some people gamble with unlisted coins. That's not profit and not something you can talk about as if that's day to day income. You can just as easily, actually more easily, simply prospect by trading and do the same thing.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
mycoin2018

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

xcn? )))

I don't think some of you understand how mining works. Mining is a pie, rewards are distributed among all participants. That means the more miners hope on a coin, the less you earn. When people start earning less then lets say about average earnings they switch coins. When they switch coins, they, of course hope on other coins. This means when you're talking about mainstream coins they're a order of magnitude larger then small coins.

Lets talk context here. Zcash, just Zcash, none of the other large and mainstream cryptos has 400Mh on it. At 460s per 1070 that's 869,565 1070s. Lets assume on average each user has 3 GPU rigs, that's 18 cards, that's ~48,000 miners. The closer we get to power costs, the more desperate those users get to find new coins that they can mine at profit. That means they will load balance themselves across multiple coins, that's what they do, that's what YOU do. That's just one coin. I don't think you guys realize how close we are to oblivion when we approach energy costs on mainstream coins. Those miners wont switch off their rigs, they'll mine negative and a lot of them will find something, anything they can mine that will earn them more. That makes it much, much, much, much harder to find niche coins that earn you your profit.

When profit is up on mainstream coins that means it's much easier to reap profits on niche coins as people get lazy and complacent, like Nicehash miners. When profit goes down, everything dries up, especially now days when we have many more miners then we had say a year ago. That's a lot more eyeballs and a lot more people search for those niche coins. Where you could mine a niche coin for months before, you get days. I mined one for about 9 months last year before it was eventually whored out and now it no longer produces as most people know about it. Coins are generally non-renewable, once enough people find out about it to equalize it with mainstream coins it's dead.

It's pretty hilarious that some of you think that mainstream coins have absolutely no impact on your lives, they do, the entire crypto scene rotates around them.

xcn? )))

Yup and then some people gamble with unlisted coins. That's not profit and not something you can talk about as if that's day to day income. You can just as easily, actually more easily, simply prospect by trading and do the same thing.

Are you looking for a new angle for your waffle to come out on top it seems you have nothing better to do? Your waffle just sways to match your argument, if you know a coin is about to be listed in a few days and you can get in on it prior to listing then ok, it's a small gamble but the odds are heavily in your favour as opposed to just trading. Risk to reward of jumping a coin early are far more favourable than your direct gambling at the exchange, in fact, I won't say anymore best you stay in the dark more profit for me.
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

Thanks for the explanation, now the principle of mining is more understandable than it was before
Pages: « 1 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 1240 »
  Print  

Jump to: