Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] The Darktongue Quarterly Paperback Editions  (Read 646 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 05:37:50 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2012, 08:17:33 PM by Darktongue

Enter the world as written by The Darktongue's of Helper, Utah. The concept of The Darktongue is to immerse Readers into an eclectic world of fiction not unlike our real world. Then become re transformed by what is produced in words or images. Ether/Or you are apart of something major. This edition is made up of the best of the best in our thrilling and suspenseful fictional tales.

The Stories In This Edition Are
    Time And Time Again
    Waiting Room Trapped In Time
    The Old Bombay
    Waiting On Ashes
    A Minor Spirit Problem
    From The Far Out World
    Neon Ocean Nobodys
    The Delicious and the Lucky
    The Graveyard Tenet
    and Sundowners

The reader may gather more then just thrills and chills form these tales. A little romance a little wicked sexual overtone and some potential MEME comedic candor might bleed through.

All it takes is a little imagination!

Here is a review we received of  the readers experience:

This book directs its focus to the young-minded thrill-seeker who loves a mentally stimulating piece of work. Each story is packed with chilling insight into the far depths of the human mind, and each explains a different version of a twisted Reality.

The stories begin by starting in the middle and relinquishing just enough control to draw The Reader into the mind frame of the Narrator. The details are embedded in an ocean of mind-altering concepts: slow and steady reading is strongly recommended.

The authors have proven to be very talented writers in the area of abstract concepts; it seems as though they, themselves, are unsure where Reality stops & Fiction starts. It's quite compelling to read their interpretations of this "Reality vs. Fiction". These authors seem determined to make The Reader question their own "Reality". - LindyB

The Darktongue Quarterly Can Be Purchased By PMing me or writing a post here. We will ONLY take LTC for this book as far as digital currency go's

One Copy Plus Shipping = 300LTC

ISBN-10: 1475201141
    ISBN-13: 978-1475201147

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 02:24:13 PM

amerce

a·merce  (-mûrs)
tr.v. a·merced, a·merc·ing, a·merc·es
1. Law To punish by a fine imposed arbitrarily at the discretion of the court.
2. To punish by imposing an arbitrary penalty.

Huh My best guess is that you meant "immerse".

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 06:31:39 PM

LOL yeah, like most things i tend to post extremely tired and do not copy edit :\. Lazy is not a reflection of my character.. LMAO

No digital copy, reason being we are looking at the whole project from a real "old school" standpoint. The quarterly publishing's in the 1800's to early 1900's, gave a whole lot of bang for a few bucks(cents).

I'm sure individuals will want to call the Ghost Busters at this point. But you would be surprised. The printed work is not so dead. It IS a lost art. You can set your kindle or tablet on the coffee table with the ebook open. but the screen will turn black. A book is noticed. It's played with. Coffee cups, scotch glasses, ashtrays, dirty bombs and food items... are at times placed on them. Coffee table character is developed. And hell it might even be stolen for awhile. Smiley Only to come back with great conversation in hand

And believe me, well.. you won't but please try.. It's readable Smiley. I
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2012, 06:43:48 PM

You lost me at "amerce."

If you post one for free at https://www.coindl.com/ I will give it a shot. If I like it and want more, I'm willing to pay in BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: