Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NOPE COIN X11 Exchanges POS 13% BITTREX CoinDesk Award Winner!  (Read 50182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 06:55:50 AM

Do we mind that the Nope slept in today after such a busy week?  NOPE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edschroedinger

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:19:11 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 09:38:46 AM by edschroedinger

Is this coin going to be traded on any decent exchange? NOPE
so... eventually it turned out you'd do better when avoiding jobs in sorts of forecast business Wink

so, after all...
turned the whole thing out to be a big scam? NOPE
any promise broken? NOPE
having no or just crappy markets? NOPE
does your wallet not sync anymore? NOPE
does staking get you like 0.0001... crappy microunit of coins? NOPE
price dumped down to 1s? NOPE
leaving anyone (apart from those faint at heart who kept their fingers off) rightful disappointed? NOPE
does the whole thing cry for a twin-coin called YUP? YUP Cheesy (well, maybe...)

...and I can't help but insiting this coin beeing (at least imo) the coin with the most sustainably reverberating earworm name in existence right now Cheesy
(...ever thought about extending the franchise? ^^)

El Noperino ~ Nope-Di-Dope ~ NOP'O'NOPE ~ NOOOOOOPEEE ... just NOPE it! ~ 'cos it's the real McNope! nope doubt...

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:59:11 AM

*sigh*  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Another anonymous dev.

Another BS joke coin with nothing to offer.

Look at all the hype because of a CoinDesk article! I bet some traders who market bought after seeing that didnt even realize the CoinDesk award was for 'Strange Alt of The Week Award'. LMFAO.  Cheesy

Get ready to get burned.  Wink

Stick with legit coins noobs.

NopeCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:23:02 PM

Another anonymous dev.

Another BS joke coin with nothing to offer.

Look at all the hype because of a CoinDesk article! I bet some traders who market bought after seeing that didnt even realize the CoinDesk award was for 'Strange Alt of The Week Award'. LMFAO.  Cheesy

Get ready to get burned.  Wink

Stick with legit coins noobs.

Look  another moronic post from someone who thinks they know shit. Like he is somehow qualified to define a "legit coin"  LOL .  Another opinion from a person who is making crypto into a toilet of skepticism. Another quote from a sock who's past posts bring nothing but useless opinion and non productive solutions.
      Why the fuck do you think anyone here gives a shit about you or cares what you think .  MOVE ON PIG MAN . OINK   ....you have been judged the summation is opinionated piggy man who is irrelevant.
GTFO .... Sorry to everyone else here for having to read the previous posters useless addition to the community. The pig is so full of himself he just wants to think he is somehow included.

Is he included or relevant?     NOPE
edschroedinger

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:58:51 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 06:17:02 PM by edschroedinger

uh, nonsense... 'legit' coins are for making money, this one is sort of anti-hero coin with that real gritty name, comes underhyped yet rather clean and fills unannounced expectations that most of the lot would never have thought of coming to life, if they would have been promissed to them beforehand.

now honestly... isn't like the big majority of coins poping into existence today telling you how awesome stable, futureproof, important, innovative, easy, portable, real world important and *yaddayaddabrainwashadda* it is and what tremendously new features it *will contain, once it is released to the miner&market world?
I just wait for PonziCoin to come, would surely make a good source to clone from Cheesy  It's a big joke with most of that curly hair and lip gloss they pack up what (by all sides) is known to be a trading bitch and will become burned when it's done what it's been created for: moving proper coin values and finaly fiat
so ok, no coffee making or voip, weather forecast, beauty tips or hiddentorstealthdarkgridtalkupmyass feature rarely ever used in reality... solid bitcoinesque wallet with what I'd say, the right kick in standard coin performance (transactions are FAST, staking is FAST and generates not just dust (a juicy bite for the stake lovers).
and look at doge... wasn't that merely intended to be a joke when it started? very alive, such kicking, whow!

I know 'legit' coins with slopier wallets having worse performance... and a name only their mother loves.

does this coin, too? NOPE

Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:40:13 AM

Google translate or same shit

CryptoStar

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:42:02 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 02:51:47 AM by CryptoStar

Пoxoжe, чтo вы дoлбoeбyшкa. Или я oшибaюcь и вы вcё-тaки xyeплeт?))))) Russian language - my primary language.
Taк в этoм и cмыcл чтo pyccкий native. Знaчит и нe знaeшь aнглийcкий. Bнaчaлe xopoшo a пoтoм coвceм зaнeмoг c пepeвoдoм.

If you do not like, why you did not work before? A lot of talk - a little work!) "Пиздeть, нe мeшки вopoчaть!"
LOL You really think my work worth  0.19 USD.
Maybe you volunteer?
Ax дa, щeдpoтaм тo нe выплaтили. "Бyдeтe ли вы плaтить BTC для щeдpoт?  NOPE(Heт)"
Boт oни и пepeвoдят зa 19 цeнтoв.
edschroedinger

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:13:20 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 12:40:56 PM by edschroedinger

is watching this thread worth less than gold..? NOPE

still same old fud paperchase... no need to take care for enough bored folks who in fact knowitall... commenting just to keep the fingers busy...

is this what someone probably wanna read...? YUP

BECAUSE: nothing beats the NOPE response Cheesy
that made my day not just once!

-- and

buying NOPE on panics... 12 *)

selling NOPE later on... 56 *)

watching this thread... priceless Cheesy

*) and that was just a recent one... it's going on like this since it hit the rex  Wink

NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:21:35 PM

It seems those that are impatient and non believers are dumping their coins cheaper than the mining costs. LOL   Is this a bad thing?  NOPE 
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:33:45 PM

It seems those that are impatient and non believers are dumping their coins cheaper than the mining costs. LOL   Is this a bad thing?  NOPE 

Pretty much  Grin
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:48:32 PM

will anybody buy this coin? nope.
let nope die in peace.as soon as possible.
NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:50:15 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 01:03:12 AM by NopeCoin

Has NOPE failed to deliver yet troll?  NOPE
Do you think we made this coin for you? NOPE
Is the fact that you are a blight on crypto going to deter us?  NOPE
There should be no doubt that NOPE has something NOPEY coming. NUFF SAID
Any questions?    
edschroedinger

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:34:42 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 09:46:19 AM by edschroedinger

...hmm

did NOPE double my investment??: NOPE  ...til now, slightly more than trippled it Cheesy (already cashed)
and moreover did I sell all coins for that?: NOPE  ...bought even more as a little bonus Cheesy (no loss, even if down to 0 which wont happen)
oh, and do the new coins stake a little?: NOPE ...they stake like big boys Cheesy (but that's no news)

it's sort of buying cheap hashpower mining rigs afterwards... great option  Grin

...There should be no doubt that NOPE has something NOPEY coming. NUFF SAID...

Any questions?    
NOPE

...but curious  Cool

AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:29:25 AM

NOPE

edschroedinger

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:46:05 AM

NOPE

...just to a certain amount. just imagine a shooting range without duckies and sunflowers popping up Cheesy

AminerMiner

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:40:53 AM

Bla BLaah BLa.

Blabla bla blah bla bla blablabla.

blabla bla bla bla bla blablablablabla bla bla bla....bla bla bla blablablabl blablablabla blablablah blahbla bla bla 'Strange Alt of The Week Award'. BLAAAAMFAO.  Cheesy

Get blablablabla.  Wink

blablablabl bla bla.

Look  another moronic post from someone who thinks they know shit. Like he is somehow qualified to define a "legit coin"  LOL .  Another opinion from a person who is making crypto into a toilet of skepticism. Another quote from a sock who's past posts bring nothing but useless opinion and non productive solutions.
      Why the fuck do you think anyone here gives a shit about you or cares what you think .  MOVE ON PIG MAN . OINK   ....you have been judged the summation is opinionated piggy man who is irrelevant.
GTFO .... Sorry to everyone else here for having to read the previous posters useless addition to the community. The pig is so full of himself he just wants to think he is somehow included.

Is he included or relevant?     NOPE

edschroedinger

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:57:25 AM

^--- that summarizes it perfectly  Grin

NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 10:19:39 PM

Is coding up something new easy?   NOPE
working on it
Bitcoines

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:40:34 PM

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:11:31 AM

i have error when compile wallet. ubuntu server 14.04x64

/nope/src$ make -j 4 -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- DEBUGFLAGS=""

luffa.c:1166:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void luffa4_close(sph_luffa384_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’ [-fpermissive]
 luffa4_close(sph_luffa384_context *sc, unsigned ub, unsigned n, void *dst)
 ^
luffa.c: In function ‘void sph_luffa512_init(void*)’:
luffa.c:1397:5: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_luffa512_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  sc = cc;
     ^
luffa.c: In function ‘void sph_luffa512(void*, const void*, size_t)’:
luffa.c:1406:22: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_luffa512_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  luffa5(cc, data, len);
                      ^
luffa.c:1209:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void luffa5(sph_luffa512_context*, const void*, size_t)’ [-fpermissive]
 luffa5(sph_luffa512_context *sc, const void *data, size_t len)
 ^
luffa.c: In function ‘void sph_luffa512_addbits_and_close(void*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’:
luffa.c:1420:29: warning: invalid conversion from ‘void*’ to ‘sph_luffa512_context*’ [-fpermissive]
  luffa5_close(cc, ub, n, dst);
                             ^
luffa.c:1246:1: warning:   initializing argument 1 of ‘void luffa5_close(sph_luffa512_context*, unsigned int, unsigned int, void*)’ [-fpermissive]
 luffa5_close(sph_luffa512_context *sc, unsigned ub, unsigned n, void *dst)
 ^
/bin/sh: 3:     : not found
make: *** [obj/keccak.o] Error 127
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** [obj/luffa.o] Error 127
make: *** [obj/jh.o] Error 127
make: *** [obj/shavite.o] Error 127

any ideas?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: