Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bcchanger.com  (Read 3147 times)
jurgmurger (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 07:38:26 AM

Hi,

I'd like to hear other peoples experiences with bcchanger.com . I've tried to trade twice now (using Moneybookers escrow), but one trade was rejected by the seller stating that he won't accept escrow payments even though I made that clear from the start. The second trade is still open, but after a week of waiting I doubt it will go through.

I also tried to contact the admin of the site (about other stuff), but emails have not been answered yet.

I'd be interested to hear from others who have used the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 03:11:14 AM

old thread ressurection..

seems to be some newer orders there, but at the moment it seems like they have db connection issues, based on the  tech errs on their site

BTCrow

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2012, 01:14:40 AM

Hi,

I'd like to hear other peoples experiences with bcchanger.com . I've tried to trade twice now (using Moneybookers escrow), but one trade was rejected by the seller stating that he won't accept escrow payments even though I made that clear from the start. The second trade is still open, but after a week of waiting I doubt it will go through.

I also tried to contact the admin of the site (about other stuff), but emails have not been answered yet.

I'd be interested to hear from others who have used the platform.

I own/maintain bcchanger.com. This reply is probably a bit late. We are working on integrating it with btcrow.com so all bitcoins will be in escrow until the buyer completes payment.

Anything else you want to contact me about please PM me.

Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2012, 01:21:22 AM

DO NOT USE MONEYBOOKER WITH BITCOIN. YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF THEY FIND OUT.

It's directly against their TOS, just mail their customer service and ask them. (Use hushmail or similar, and
don't send mail from the same e-mail account as you have registered with them, and don't click on any links
they give you in the response unless you use a proxy (hidemyass for instance).

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 07:22:35 PM

I own/maintain bcchanger.com. This reply is probably a bit late. We are working on integrating it with btcrow.com so all bitcoins will be in escrow until the buyer completes payment.

Is that your site?

Maybe you can answer a question for me?   Smiley

Why are USD to BTC conversion rates on your site so low?

I was thinking of buying BTC.

But the rates are so ridiculously low it makes me question if the offers are real.

In a way it seems like it could be a scam.
BTCrow

Activity: 243

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 04:27:49 AM

Is that your site?

Maybe you can answer a question for me?   Smiley

Why are USD to BTC conversion rates on your site so low?

I was thinking of buying BTC.

But the rates are so ridiculously low it makes me question if the offers are real.

In a way it seems like it could be a scam.

It looks like they are scammers. We've implemented a feature where the order price must be with 30% (+ or -) of the current mtgox.com price. I doubt this will deter scammers, but at least it will prevent members accidentally entering ridiculous prices.

gILisH

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 04:29:43 PM

I know this thread is a bit old, but someone might hear me here.
I see the prices are still Delicious, yet the site is dynamic - users keep coming and going.
How come they sell bitcoins for 11$/15$/18$ etc... when the price is 30$ now ?
I offered to pay with paypal to someone but he wanted me to pay him first before he sends me the bitcoins.
I offered  btcrow.com - he didn't reply.
Sounds like a scam. But ALL OF THE OFFERS ARE ??

cptmooseinc

Activity: 396

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:18:37 PM

I tried BCChanger twice and found scammers both times. None of the prices are real. There are a couple of guys who seem to sell on there, but only above spot (as expected) that may be real. I wouldn't even deal with BCChanger. Totally a waste of time. You'll spend more time dealing with PP to try and get your funds back.

User BitBears just started offering low amounts of Bitcoin yesterday for verified paypal (along with some other ID requirements). Search out his thread and find it to try and buy BTC if you're really interested in using Paypal. I bought 1 BTC yesterday, and after verification, he sent it pretty quickly.

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
gILisH

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:30:17 PM

Thanks for the quick reply mate.
If the only advantage they have there is PP then I really have nothing to do there.
I was curious about the low prices. Like us all. I thought I'd found a good bargain. Turns out it's mostly scammers.
Oh well, I'll stick to bitstamp and bitcoinlocal.

cptmooseinc

Activity: 396

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 05:38:47 PM

Yeah the low prices are what the scammers use to get you to send them your dollars. :p

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
R0cK0

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 06:02:02 PM

Defo a scam lol Grin
sokodi

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:47:51 PM

Thanks for the quick reply mate.
If the only advantage they have there is PP then I really have nothing to do there.
I was curious about the low prices. Like us all. I thought I'd found a good bargain. Turns out it's mostly scammers.
Oh well, I'll stick to bitstamp and bitcoinlocal.

Yeah the low prices are what the scammers use to get you to send them your dollars. :p

Defo a scam lol Grin

Yes this site is a SCAM ! I have been ripped off 400$ !!
Please don't do like me, hope this will save someone else money.. lol

Avoid this site.
air1

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 11:53:37 PM

I've used them, no luck though. >.<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: