Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [REOPENED!] Brendio's Private Pirate Pass Through - 6.75 % weekly  (Read 7909 times)
brendio (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 04:31:13 PM

did you send info on your PPT clients to pirate as he had asked for?

I sent him a list with your balances as at the last actual interest payment, your regular interest/withdrawal address and a sha256 hash of your forum username. I did not want to release usernames without permission, and really the withdrawal address should be enough should pirate wish to pay directly, but the hash will allow verification should someone later claim not to have been paid. I can't see why else pirate needs my client's usernames.

I have irc PMed pirate and now emailed him twice (on two different known addresses) asking him to confirm whether the information I have supplied is sufficient. So far, like many, I have received no reply from pirate.

Please advise me (via PM) if you are okay with me revealing your username to pirate.

Also, I am still trying to work out what the expected accumulated, unpaid interest on accounts should be. The calculation is not trivial. My initial calculations did not correspond with the balance now showing on my BS&T account. I need to do some more investigation of the formula that should be used and the time periods to which interest should apply.

kronosvl

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 07:12:53 PM

IIRC FOO.PPPPT is also managed by you. how is this going?

Donations are accepted @: 19Uk8zVhdgfrRo5Z6wH9yghWxZUtdiNtX9
OTC: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=kronosvl
brendio (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 09:24:21 AM

IIRC FOO.PPPPT is also managed by you. how is this going?

At the moment it's not really going anywhere. Pirate has not paid and is unresponsive. There's a separate thread for FOO.PPPPT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: