Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPESO] - E-Peso Initiative | Philippine Government-backed  (Read 69270 times)
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 09:35:29 PM

see this
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2MHkYHm9zOJhsSqoqM2Ng

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ePesoInitiative (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 06:09:32 AM

So, we have just wrapped up our free distribution at https://stellartalk.org/topic/6166-e-peso/?p=65588 and we are now moving to other online Filipino communities to distribute.

FAUCET:
We've just begun to study how to implement php faucets to Clearinghouse daemon. We have installed XCH servers on Linux machines which helped speed up the free distribution.

MOBILE WALLET:
Clearwallet is in active development - changing every three days or so. We need to be agile and implement a fast workflow to update the soon-to-be-released mobile wallet. Right now, we're studying the Python scripts and planning to modify it for ePeso purposes only.

VIACOIN / CLEARINGHOUSE NETWORK:

We discovered that the current state of the network only allows roughly 8 transactions per 30-60 seconds - much less when there are few active miners (We are aiming for 2,000 transactions per second for a viable national network). We assume miners are turned away from the current price of Viacoin and Clearinghouse coins, hence, the lack of miners. It seems that the network is under-valued or dying.

We also assume that if the network gets more miners and becomes more secure, the number of confirmations allowed in a specific time range will improve. Until then, ePeso cannot be adopted in a nation-wide level.

We sincerely hope that any revolutionary development in Viacoin will change the current state.

yo2monty

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 02:47:36 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 03:12:44 PM by yo2monty

So, we have just wrapped up our free distribution at https://stellartalk.org/topic/6166-e-peso/?p=65588 and we are now moving to other online Filipino communities to distribute.

FAUCET:
We've just begun to study how to implement php faucets to Clearinghouse daemon. We have installed XCH servers on Linux machines which helped speed up the free distribution.

MOBILE WALLET:
Clearwallet is in active development - changing every three days or so. We need to be agile and implement a fast workflow to update the soon-to-be-released mobile wallet. Right now, we're studying the Python scripts and planning to modify it for ePeso purposes only.

We discovered that the current state of the network only allows roughly 8 transactions per 30-60 seconds - much less when there are few active miners (We are aiming for 2,000 transactions per second for a viable national network). We assume miners are turned away from the current price of Viacoin and Clearinghouse coins, hence, the lack of miners. It seems that the network is under-valued or dying.

We also assume that if the network gets more miners and becomes more secure, the number of confirmations allowed in a specific time range will improve. Until then, ePeso cannot be adopted in a nation-wide level.

We sincerely hope that any revolutionary development in Viacoin will change the current state.

suggest you PM btcdrak, or chat on freenode: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6666/viacoin-dev
btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:49:12 PM

FAUCET:

MOBILE WALLET:

Nice work on the faucets. I am very very interested to hear about the mobile wallet you are developing!
Regarding mining, this is somewhat correlated to price, and somewhat perceived price potential at least. This is because miners need compensation for their work to cover costs and will tend to mine whatever is most profitable for them at the time.
Regarding tps, no blockchain can currently scale to 2000 tps. Bitcoin is about 7tps with current blocksizes, and Viacoin, assuming we were to use the same 1MB blocksize would be 175 tps.

Treechains should allow scaling to very large numbers but this is still under research and development.
btcdrak
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 09:59:15 PM

Anyone running the clearinghoused, there is a new version to upgrade to now.
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:41:07 PM

Interesting stuff.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:31:11 AM

NOW do we have be online on any exchange?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

NOW do we have be online on any exchange?

well, its in our hands I would say. We could ask bter and Polienex to add ePeso. They allready implemented XCH which is the same tech. Should we start a campain?

edit: you can trade it on the DEX clearinghouse allready now.

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 10:59:02 AM

How do I sell this?

What is the point of this if it's never going to hit any exchange?

Clearinghouse don't even have Epeso/Via market anymore.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:51:56 PM

How do I sell this?

What is the point of this if it's never going to hit any exchange?

Clearinghouse don't even have Epeso/Via market anymore.

You can create any pair you want in Clearinghouse.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:05:42 PM

how do i get thw coins

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 06:06:52 PM

is there is any exchange for this coin
Kozlov

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 05:40:10 PM

no there is not any exchange for this coin
i think its already dead

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:07:38 PM

i think its already dead

It's not a coin, it is a Clearinghouse asset.

You can trade it in the Clearninghouse wallet.

As has been said, this is a proof of concept. It's amazing how many people expect something for nothing and complain when they don't get it.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:38:17 AM

i think its already dead

It's not a coin, it is a Clearinghouse asset.

You can trade it in the Clearninghouse wallet.

As has been said, this is a proof of concept. It's amazing how many people expect something for nothing and complain when they don't get it.

how is the price of the coin at Clearinghouse asset?
karmala

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 07:58:50 PM

@devs, I can really understand that you are not really happy with the attitude in cryptoland. However, I am sincerly interested in the progress of your important project. I would really appreciate any updates and ongoing developments or problmens that you might encounter during the process.

regards,
karmala

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:17:36 PM

@devs, I can really understand that you are not really happy with the attitude in cryptoland. However, I am sincerly interested in the progress of your important project. I would really appreciate any updates and ongoing developments or problmens that you might encounter during the process.

regards,
karmala

Yes, continue to push forward devs, this is how progress is made.

Crypto is a bad space at the moment because of all the "money grabs" & scams. That said, we know crypto is here to stay and the ecosystem will evolve so kudos on experimenting.
pigheadbig

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:14:34 AM

regards,
karmala
long time not to update?
whare are u,dev?
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:54:10 AM

Well so much for that.  Tongue

Look on the brightside, nobody lost anything.  Wink
pigheadbig

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:56:55 AM

Well so much for that.  Tongue

Look on the brightside, nobody lost anything.  Wink
yeah, it is free,
so nobody lost anything,but it need reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: